Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia lost count of the number of blows the woman was forced to suffer as she watched horrified. At last the punishment seemed to be over. The hooded man unfastened the woman and she slumped to the ground in a faint.

The man wiped her forehead and slowly she recovered. He said something to her that was inaudible to Alexia, but the woman stood up and lowered her robe so that she stood revealed to the gaze of the man. He walked to her and fondled the proud pumpkins of her breasts as the woman flinched from his touch. The man barked at her and she allowed his advances more freely. His hand then fell to her damp womanhood and he caressed and fondled her there.

He spoke again and she approached him and kissed him on the lips, then sinking to her knees she unfastened his pants and released his monstrous prick. She placed it into her mouth and began licking and sucking it. She was allowed to do this for some minutes until he again spoke and she relinquished his cock and kneeling on all fours turned her backside to him. The man then thrust himself into her.

The old woman drew Alexia away and led her back to her room.

"The woman you just saw has been disobedient. She is married to a prominent slave trader in town. But, he made the mistake of trying to purchase a slave who the master had earmarked for himself. The consequence of this to the master was that he had to pay more than he might otherwise have had to.

Part of the trader's punishment is that his wife and eldest daughter be possessed as slaves for a period of no less than a year. As her first task the master gave her the job of entertaining a business colleague. She refused to allow him to put his member into her bottom saying it was crude and against her principles.

She will be made love to exclusively in the bottom now until the master allows her to have her tight little slit filled again. She will not be allowed to masturbate and must gain all her satisfaction from her bottom. So you see my dear it is foolish to refuse my requests. Make it easier for yourself."

She then led Alexia back to her room.

"Now unfasten your robe and let it fall."

Alexia fumbled with the clasp and allowed her robe to fall.

Alexia was tall and blonde. Her face was pale yet beautifully formed and her eyes were of the startling green common to her area. Riella scanned down to her breasts. Firm and upright they almost belied her master's speculation that she had had children, though the nipples that jutted from the smooth white orbs suggested a suckling babe or two. Her belly was firm with just a hint of roundness that might be the result of childbirth. A thick mat of curly red hair covered the voluptuous mound between her thighs. Her legs were well formed and lithe.

Riella moved to her and stroked her hands over her firm upright melons, down across her stomach and squeezed her slit. Sinking her finger into her warm cleft she drew her finger through her narrow cleft until it rested on her sensitive nub.

"You have a superb honey pot my dear. I begin to understand what the master saw in you when he chose you. Lie down, face up, on the divan. I see no reason why we shouldn't begin your tutoring immediately."

Alexia moved over and lay on the divan whilst the old woman opened a bag she was carrying and withdrew a jar. Unscrewing the jar the woman placed it on the side table and scooped some of the perfumed unguent out. She commenced massaging the ointment onto her body starting at her neck.

She moved down to her breasts which she massaged and smoothed. She proceeded to cover her stomach. She then rubbed the lotion into her thighs, legs and feet before having Alexia turn onto her stomach. She repeated this process on the back until the only untouched portions of her body were her bottom and slit.

The old woman then started to work the lotion down into the crack of her bottom, pushing her legs apart so that she could smooth it across her tightened sphincter and inserted some into her bottom hole.

Moving down from this taut entrance she was rubbed the liquid over the slightly protrusive lips of her sex and then cautiously into the pink furrow. She paid particular attention to the accomodating hole, the mysteries of which all men yearn to penetrate and clitoris, that women so love to cuddle and be cuddled.

For Alexia, the lotion was at first curiously refreshing. But as Riella continued her massage she could feel libidinous yearning arise in her loins and bosom as her skin prickled expectantly and her mouth opened and shut like a fish on land.

"Here my dear, you probably feel a little thirsty. Drink this and ease your thirst."

Alexia gulped the sweet liquid down without reservation and felt its soothing influence spread through her body. She felt weightless, like a feather in the wind. The winds blew over her responsive body, tickling her hypersensitive nipples which stiffened to their caress, ruffling her hair and drawing their evanescent zephyrs through the soft down between her thighs.

Her sex felt like it was expanding to embrace the wind. The clouds kissed and tasted her, touching her gently in all her most delicate places. She was tossed and shaken, pressed and squeezed as the wind increased in strength. It whispered to her.

"Embrace me Alexia, let me carry you into the heavens. Open yourself to me, take pleasure with me. Wrap your thighs around me. Take my soul into you, feel my power surging into you, taking you up to the pinnacle of sensation. Throw wide your arms, spread wide your legs, feel the hard core of my existence slip into your mouth, your ears, your hidden nest while I raise you up to the house of the heavens. Drink the warm balm that I give."

"Who are you, what are you?"

"I am the voice of the universe. The voice of God. I enjoy riding the wind, being the wind. You are special to me Alexia and Gods get so lonely. We need to feel contact with mortals to bestow our love and feel loved in return."

Alexia felt the warm hard essence of the wind enter her through every available pore and orifice, expanding her being, flooding her soul with the warm waters of the skies. The clouds that enfolded her formed and reformed into fantastic shapes, first soft and caressing, then firm and prodding, exploring her, examining her. Her mouth could taste a warm salty elixir that spread through her mouth.

"The gates of heaven approach. See how your lover awaits."

Alexia opened her eyes and saw Ingemar, naked, his eyes full of love and passion. He floated slowly over to her and fondled her breasts. His touch sent vibrations surging through her body. Her breasts seem to swell with each caress.

He bent and took each berry tipped orb into his mouth, nibbling and teasing them until she thought she would explode with passion. Her thighs felt wet from the female nectar flowing from the well of her passion. She begged him to put his stiff poker into her, but he stood and told her to kneel, to put his manhood into her mouth, to taste his passion. She was unable to control herself as she slobbered and washed his prick.

"Open your slit for me; show me your wetness" he ordered.

She was his slave; there was nothing she would refuse him. Her fingers parted the slippery folds that partially concealed her gaping slot. The pungent perfume of lust rose in an intoxicating cloud from her. Slick streams ran down her cleft from the pulsating vagina. She screamed passionately as his thick staff rammed into the tight slot.

She was irrepressible. Her body writhed, bucked and moaned as she sought to absorb his manhood completely. Wave after wave of joy washed through her. She was insatiable. Ingemar said "Show me your bottom Alexia."

She was in thrall. Without protest she offered her soft bottom to his caresses. He inserted his fingers and finally his thick cock into her tight fundament whilst his fingers toyed and teased her sensitive pleasure spot. She was again carried away by waves of joy. Perhaps she had merely dreamt all the nightmares that had so recently torn her away from her home. Perhaps she would wake up and find it all a strange but terrible dream. But these thoughts too, were soon lost in the waves of desire that consumed her.

She was in heaven, surely she was in heaven. Then, too soon it seemed, it was over. Ingemar smiled lovingly as he floated away. She wanted him to stay. She begged him to stay but he faded away, but she was unable to move and prevent his departure, and as quickly as he had appeared, he was gone. It was like a dream. Yes, just a beautiful dream.

Lord Oscar, his damp spear still partially erect from his recent endeavours, stood in the vestibule overlooking Alexia's room with Riella.

"You were right my lord as to this woman. She is certainly a prize in your collection. I wouldn't have believed, had I not seen that such a small dose could produce such passion. She serviced four men before yourself denying nothing of herself. It was inspired to convince her you were her deceased husband,though. How she responded to his imagined presence! She must have really loved this man."

"Yes he was a fine warrior but older than her and as such probably only an adequate lover, although seeing her response I begin to believe he was more skilled than I give credit for. He likely only experienced a fraction of her talents. Sad that I ordered him killed. Had we been on the same side we could have been friends, I believe.

We must now profit from her desires for him and use her passion to release her from his grasp on her heart. I want her to be massaged with the lotion and given the potion after each meal. I want you to conjure images of her late husband to raise her passion but fasten the large painting of me over her bed. When she is in throes of ecstasy I want her to see only me. Then I want you to conjure her husband and when she believes he is making love to her utilize the obedience instruments.

Use the needles to prick around her bottom and pudenda. Use the obedience clamps on her nipples and labia until her fervor wanes, then rekindle her excitement, making sure she sees my image constantly, until she reaches the heights of ecstasy. I want her to connect me with sexual fulfillment and her husband with negative feelings of frustration and discomfort. But be cautious, if we proceed too quickly in this process, her mind may tell her this is not real. It might take us several weeks before she will be ready to accept my advances and when the mere sight of me will stir her passion.

They were interrupted by a rather flushed and tousled young man.

"Oscar, sell me the woman, I'll make it worth your while. Name your price. What a man wouldn't give to have such a woman, such heat, such passion."

"Rufus, you always were impetuous. You wouldn't know what to do with such a woman. Come back after the midday meal and you can help with her education. But she is not for sale."

The man left with ill grace but Oscar knew he would be back at the appointed time. He gazed down at the naked form of Alexia that still twitched and lurched as the potion fed her sexual fantasies. Slaves held pictures of men and women performing all forms of ribaldry in front of her. The potion although keeping her in a semiconscious state did not affect her senses. The images penetrated to her mind to become part of her subconscious dreams although she was unaware of their presence.

One of the eunuchs moved to her and whispered in her ear. Her legs spread apart and another eunuch threaded a large dildo into her. The whisperer stroked her breasts and thighs whilst the man with the dildo massaged her juicy cleft, concentrating on the little fleshy swelling at the top of her slot that glowed a fiery red. Her hips thrust and rotated as another orgasm swept through her unresisting body.

The whisperer spoke again and her voluptuous body, as if floating, turned to present her magnificent bottom to the man with the dildo. He massaged more lotion into the humid crack and with a swift motion impaled her consenting bottom.

Another eunuch presented him with another dildo which he inserted into her ventral slot. He then proceeded to alternately thrust them into her.

Alexia was drawn away from the heavens, disappointed to have been denied more time with Ingemar. The winds bore her downward, still teasing her, still titillating her sensitive places.

"You are sad, Alexia?" said the wind "Let me help, open your mind and body to me and I can heal your pain. Feel how my clouds caress your body. Open yourself to them. Let them love you. Let them insert the staff of the universe into you. Let its healing balm enter your most private parts. If you allow this, peace will grow in you and thus, be born into the world. You will be the mother of peace. Your family will receive peace."

"Where must the staff enter me" she murmured.

"Between your legs like man and woman."

"How can I do this, the universe is so large and I am small."

"I can adjust myself to your mortal limits. Open yourself let the peace enter."

Alexia already stimulated by the caresses of the clouds opened her legs and the stiff rod of the universe slipped into her. She felt stretched but the feeling was soon submerged beneath her mounting passion.

"Feel the stream of peace running from you Alexia, covering the earth. Turn now and let it enter the darker spaces behind you and spread its light into you."

"Where must you enter?"

"Your bottom. It is a place of darkness, sterile and unhealthy. You have not allowed enough light to enter this place. But I can help you. Let me in Alexia."

Her body almost mechanically turned in the air. She felt the soft cloud caresses followed by quick pain and the pressure of its force, then molding another appendage from its cloud form the voice of the universe also inserted the staff of the universe into her sex again. She felt the strong rhythmic thrusts driving away the darkness in her soul and infusing it with light. Her desire mounted irresistibly to the acme of pleasure.

"Alexia, we must leave you now. You have done the world a great service."

The winds fell and Alexia found herself again on the ground. Opening her eyes she found herself in the room with the old woman.

"Ah my dear, you fell asleep. You must have been very tired after your journey."

"What strange dreams I had. I feel strangely tired and yet you say I have been sleeping."

"Come put on your robe. I hear your food coming."

A slave entered with a silver platter and laid out meals for both Riella and Alexia. Alexia found herself to be starving and ate ravenously.

"Slowly my dear, do not eat so fast it is bad for your figure."

Alexia paused and began to eat more slowly. After her meal she attended to her ablutions and sat on the divan.

"Tell me about this place. Why are there so many women here."

"My lord, likes women, as you have already discovered."

Alexia blushed hotly.

"He is something of a student of people, especially women. He likes to know why they are the way they are. You are lucky to have been purchased by him. Some owners abuse their women. Beat them, use them as common whores and in some cases torture them. Do not be fooled if friends of my master ask you to join their household. You can find no better place than this. The master is something of a sorcerer. He has skills no-one else can imitate. He appeared here some five years ago and since then has risen to the rank of lord. Almost unheard of."

"If he is so kind why did he beat the woman outside."

"He does it more because it is expected. He doesn't want people thinking that he is weak. He cares about his harem. Now come my dear, we have yet to finish your preparation. Remove your gown and lie face up on the divan."

Alexia's face became stubborn, but then her reason prevailed. What could an old woman do to her? She lowered her gown which slid noiselessly down, catching momentarily on her distended nipples before falling to the ground. Moving to the divan she lay down and allowed the woman to massage the lotion over her body. The lotion created the now familiar tingling in Alexia skin that she had previously experienced.

"I will tell you something about myself." Said Riella. "I used to live near where you came from. I am skilled in all manner of herbs. In my studies of herbs I discovered many new and interesting herbs. People used to come to me for advice and help with many problems. I had lotions and potions for many ailments but, I soon discovered that most problems that people had were related to their love lives. They wanted love philtres, potions to cure impotence, potions to help them become pregnant, potions to stop them from becoming pregnant and lotions to keep their cocks stiff. I soon made this my specialty and travelled from town to town with my wares. I finally discovered a herb that helped to loosen the loins of women and sold some to a man I found wandering the woods. I watched him for days so that I could determine it's effectiveness.

Such a well hung stallion could hardly resist its allure. He soon showed me its potency on women of all ages. From the young virgin he started with to the beautiful young wife who eventually fell under his sway. She was much like you in looks though younger I think. I finally sold some of this potion to your master and he hired me to oversee his zenana. And now that you know about me my dear, tell me about yourself. How old are you?"

"I am thirty five winters old."

"Ah, yet you are still so young."

Alexia enjoyed the feel of the woman's hands smoothing the lotion over her. Riella rubbed it diligently into her stiffening nipples touching off not unpleasant tingling sensations. She felt remarkably relaxed for a prisoner in a strange country, in a stranger's mansion.

The old woman was skillful at her task and sent shivers through her as she poured the lotion onto her tender spot and smoothed it along her exposed chink. Her deft fingers slipped it into her hot vagina and along her bottom to her more secret spot. She used a modified funnel to pour the liquid into her hot little box. It smarted for a moment until the sensation shifted to a warm sensation.

"And you had daughters I understand" the woman asked casually.

"Yes, three ..." said Alexia realizing with horror that she had revealed to this woman what the barbarians had been unable to get her to tell.

"And where are they now. They were not in your village, I understand."

Alexia recomposed herself and said "No. They have all moved to the South with their husbands."

"They must have been young to be married."

"Yes, though I too was married young."

"Yes, that is true and they looked like you I suppose."

"Somewhat, though they were dark and short" she said trying to make up for her mistake by giving misleading descriptions.

"Turn over my dear, I would like to do your back now."

Alexia turned over and the woman's uncanny skill again began to increase her desire. The woman progressed from the shoulders down to her taut bottom. She smoothed the lotion over the half moons, squeezing and pressing the globes. She parted the cleft and poured the lotion across her tight bottom hole and worked it in. Pushing the long thin funnel spout deep within her bottom, she poured some liquid into Alexia's tighter hole again causing momentary smarting until a growing hotness submerged any discomfort. Riella removed the spout and inserted a finger into Alexia, stretching and playing with her bottom hole until it comfortably accepted two fingers.

"You are very tight here my dear, you have had limited experience with accommodating men in here, am I right?"

Alexia tensed her bottom reflexively as she said "Yes ...."

"You will need to have this seen to frequently. You will be expected to offer this tight hole for his attention. You have no private places now. They all belong to the master and he can do with you as he will."

123456...9