Vince The Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers

He raised his head and looked at her. “I don’t do this, but for you, I’ll make an exception.” He lowered his head and sucked her hugely prominent clitoris into his mouth. Moving up and down, it was like sucking a small prick. He worked one finger, then two, into her dank depths, hearing her starting to pant. Vince increased the sucking motion and rasped his tongue around and around the pulsing pleasure dome. She suddenly let out a stifled scream and bucked her pelvis. He was just in time to see a froth of creamy white fluid squirt out of her cunt. The bitch was coming big time! He gazed momentarily at the sight of her sperm like emission then gave the gigantic clit another suck, raising his head to see another pulse of froth issue forth from her depths.

By this stage, Vince had an enormous erection. He stood and started getting out of his clothes, still watching the fluid seeping from her cunt. “Jesus, you’re one sexy bitch. Get rid of that coat,” he ordered. She leaned up, still panting, and shrugged out of the house coat. His eyes widened as her massive tits swung pendulously around her chest, elongating, the size of footballs. God, she was a horny old cunt.

He pushed her back and clambered between her thighs. He gripped his dick and ran the knob pool of lady cum in the cleft of her arse, then raising it, nudged the helmet into her cunt. He flexed his buttocks and drove his full length into her. He bottomed out but his balls were resting on the velvety cheeks of her arse. Instantly, her cunt walls rippled around the invader, involuntarily milking it. Vince knew he wouldn’t last long and started fucking her like a hungry dog. His arms were on her shoulders and his mouth was sucking on an enormous nipple when he exploded within her. Shot after shot of spunk jerked out his cock. He heard her pant louder and her cunt spasmed, he felt his cock bathed in her hot, slimy emission. Still plugged in tight, he could feel the mouth of her womb opening and closing against his pee slit. He was ecstatic. What a cum!!

He lay there on her pillowy breasts regaining his breath as he felt her have a couple of more contractions - mini orgasms.

“Gawd, it must be thirty years since I came like that,” she murmured. She looked at him. “I’m sorry for what I did earlier. It’s just that I’ve always been the big strong one and nobody has ever treated me like that. Rough, I mean. Nobody had ever gotten the best of me, but you did - in and out of bed! Shit, you’re alright for a white boy, and you sure can fuck. I ain’t ever had better, that‘s for sure.” He started to slide out of her. “Can I have some more, sugar?”

Vince started dressing. “Maybe later. Where’s the money?” She motioned to the side table and he picked up the bills. He wrote a receipt and left. He looked back to see her dreamily lying back, idly fingering her still raised clit. Shit, maybe it had a permanent hard on. When he finished collecting, he’d come back and stick his dick between those huge tits and let her suck him off with those big, luscious lips.

Life just didn’t get any better for a bastard like him.

dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers
12