Vincent

Story Info
A chance encounter on a lonely beach.
1.6k words
4
30.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stretch of beach seemed deserted. Marla had her colorful wrap from the Market and her straw bag, holding lotion, a frozen water bottle and towel. The straw hat flopped in the breeze.

Her first vacation alone, to celebrate her divorce, and she just hoped for some sun and privacy. The resort, with all those vacationers, was a mile behind her, and cliffs that rose up to the road were steep and impassable.

She found a picturesque spot, not hard in St. Maarten, and laid out the towel. At 48, it had been a long time since she bathed topless. This was her chance, no one in sight.

She looked around again. Nobody, then she unwrapped and stuffed it in her bag, and unhooked the top of the two-piece and let it fall.

At 5'4, her 36D breasts seemed even larger. They sagged but not like some women she saw at the gym. She had put on ample SPF-30 before leaving the room, so she turned and ran to the warm blue water. The wave broke as she dove and it washed over her, cleaning away those years of unhappiness. The lies, and cheating, and every other thing that bastard had done. She felt refreshed, and alive!

She splashed around, thinking, now is my time, now I make me happy, just me!

After a few minutes, she went up and sat on the towel, letting the sun dry her, along with her long black hair. She sipped the ice as it melted and felt someone close by.

She turned and there was a young man, maybe 18, strolling down the beach. He was obviously a local, the tan so dark, and the hair bleached by the sun. He was maybe Marla's height and didn't seem to have a care in the world.

She thought about covering up, but it would have been foolish. He had seen her already, and the island was known for topless sunbathing, so she was sure he had seen it all before.

He smiled, and gave her a wave as he passed, only a few feet from her, because she had sat near the water.

She smiled back. He had piercing blue eyes, a sharp contrast to the tanned skin. Then he said, "Very beautiful," and kept going.

She watched him leave, flattered by the young man, thinking, he must say this to all the foreigners.

She sat watching the waves and some boats passed at a distance, and after a while, there he was again, coming back.

As he approached, she noticed his body, beyond the tan. His stomach was taut, not quite a six-pack but tight! And his arm and legs muscles were well-defined. He stopped in front of her and smiled again.

"The water looks refreshing, yes?"

She smiled. "Yes, very refreshing."

I think I will take a dip too, if you don't mind."

What could she say? It's a public beach, not hers. So she said, "No, not at all."

He smiled again, showing even rows of white teeth. This guy could be a model in New York, she thought. He slid his board shorts down without further discussion, and when he stood, Marla's eyes were drawn to the biggest cock she had ever seen in person.

He waved and trodded into the surf.

She was stunned. He hadn't exposed himself, that would make it sound like he did something wrong. He just decided to take a dip!

She watched him dive in, and thought, "My god, that thing is like nine inches! And soft!"

She couldn't run. First off, he hadn't done anything to her, and where would she go? She couldn't climb up to the road, the cliffs to steep. And it was a mile to the resort. She couldn't run that far, especially in the sand in the heat!

He came out, brushing his hair back, smiling still. "You are so right, pretty lady! The water is wonderful!"

She tried not to stare, but couldn't help it! The thing was huge, and thick. Only porn actors and dildos came that big!

He stood facing her, his hands on his hips. "Are yo staying at Paradise? It's very nice there, my cousin works there."

"Um, yes, I am," she replied, trying not to look at him or his thing!

"I am Vincent. Nice to meet you, pretty lady!"

and he held his hand out to her.

She took it, not knowing what else to do, and his shook it warmly.

It flopped as he shook her hand, it flopped around! My God! It's alive!

"If you need anything, you just ask for Vincent, that's my cousin's name too. He will take care of you, as will I, if you like." He smiled broadly and she wished someone would come along. Not that she felt threatened. Just awkward, this young stud with his nine inch cock!

He squatted down in front of her, oh so close, and said, "I am here to please you, to make your island stay enjoyable. It is my pleasure to help pretty ladies who are alone, to make them feel...anything they want to feel!"

Their eyes met and he said, "Can I put some lotion on your lovely teets, Lady?"

When she looked away, he said, "No? Well, you can put some on me, if you like? Some lotion here, perhaps?" and his hand went to his club, slowly stroking it back and forth.

She stared in amazement. This boy, barely a man, was propositioning me, and my god, I think it just grew!

He was kneeling now, his right hand pulling on that cock and he was still smiling. "It's okay, lady, it don't bite, it just likes to make pretty ladies feel good. Go ahead, feel it."

Marla felt feverish, she broke into a cold sweat. Her nipples felt ready to burst and her ass dug into the sand, already wet down below.

"N-n-no, I don't think so."

"Oh, too bad, he really likes you, see how he smiles for you?"

It did look like it smiled, even winked! This was wild, way wild! Who would ever believe this? I don't believe this! She looked left and right, still no one around.

"Go ahead, Lady, say hello to him, give him a kiss."

He moved towards her with it, and out of reflex, she grabbed at it to push it away, and it was in her hand and he was above her, the big hose inches from her, and still she held on.

"Oh, yes! He likes you, see?" and she felt it throb in her hand, almost jump! She stared and pushed the dark skin back, revealing the large head. She was overwhelmed with an urge, so unlike her, so erotic, and she closed her eyes, and he pressed forward, moving it to her mouth, and she opened.

My God, what am I doing? Her tongue tasted the salt water, and her lips spread wider for him, and he was standing above her now, holding her head, sliding it into and out of her mouth.

Not the whole thing, naturally, but enough to excite him more, so he grew harder if not larger.

He kept talking, going into island chatter, not making sense, if Marla could have understood anyway. And then he released her and stepped back, working the tip of his cock, and she heard him saying, Doggie style, lady, that's how you feel it most, doggie!"

He knelt again and tugged at her bottoms, and she fought to hold them but he was too strong and fast, getting them down, before she could argue.

"Roll over! Now, Bitch! Show me that big white pussy!"

He shoved her, and she was frightened now, his demeanor changed. She rolled in the sand and he was behind her, holding her hair like the mane of a horse.

"You want this big cock , don't you Bitch. I saw when you saw him, you wanted it!" He held his cock in the other hand and lined it up at her wet hole and wasted no more time, ramming it into her!

Oh, the pain! Ripping her apart! Spreading her, like a virgin again. He was in her now, filling her with his rod, as deep as anything has ever been in her! This massive cock filling her to the limit, and now he was moving it!

She whimpered then cried out in pain and passion. Despite the pain, she felt sexually aware of every muscle down there, and in minutes, no seconds, it wasn't hurting so bad.

He kept babbling as he plied her wetness, grunting as his own fluids surged, and he kept fucking her even after he shot, slamming her into the sand, his cock emptying into her.

And then he was out, and standing, pulling up his shorts smiling again, saying, "Pretty lady, you are a good fuck! I like you. I come by every day. You be here tomorrow, I fuck you harder, okay? You got big juicy white pussy. I eat you tomorrow, okay?" and off he went, down the beach, towards the resort.

She laid there, curled up, covered with sand, his cum oozing out of her, and she sobbed and gasped for air. After a while, she straightened up, looked around and he was gone.

She dragged herself into the ocean, letting the water cleanse her for the second time, making sure to douche and pee as much as possible, to rid herself of Vincent.

She could still feel him as she put her suit back on, with the wrap and headed back the way she came. No sense reporting this. If they found him, he would claim she asked him. She certainly wouldn't be here for him tomorrow. She was sticking to the resort for the rest of the week. She would never tell anyone. Who would believe her, anyway?