Vince's Devil's Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Just as Mickie starts to feel like it can't get any better she cries out even louder than before due to Candice gluing her lips to Mickie's pussy and starting to gently suck at her pussy lips for the first time. Much to Mickie's surprise it doesn't take long for Candice to get into a rhythm of switching between sucking her pussy lips and thrusting her searching tongue in and out of her in a way which drives Mickie wild.

Using skills she has obtained from years of practice Candice expertly works over her slave's pussy, intent on two very important goals.

The first is to get as much pussy cream from Mickie as possible. Candice is a total pussy loving rug muncher who craves the taste of girl juice. Even travelling with two other women wasn't enough to satisfy her, Candice finds herself seducing women all the time so she can get a taste of their creamy liquid. And Mickie is one delicious little treat and Candice can already imagine herself snacking on this yummy little thing in between her slave's legs a lot, especially with the quality cream she is very successfully sucking from it.

Candice's second goal is to pleasure Mickie, to show her what could happen if she is a good little slave for her. As much as Candice believes in the importance of spanking slaves when they are bad she is a huge believer in rewarding slaves for being good, and Mickie has been a good little slave and submitted to her so Mickie deserves pleasure.

The submission is not entirely complete but Candice is less worried about that right now and more focused on getting as much yummy cream from Mickie as she can while giving her the most pleasurable pussy pleasing possible.

From the juices flowing into her mouth and the moans flowing out of Mickie's mouth Candice can tell she is achieving both her goals, but there is one little thing missing...

Candice removes her mouth from Mickie's pussy which immediately causes Mickie to worry that there is something wrong as she looks down and see's Candice looking up at her.

"Mickie can you do something for me?" Candice asks looking at Mickie with a smirk able to see the disappointment in her slave's eyes.

"What?" Mickie asks.

"Wrap your beautiful legs around my head?" Candice asks.

Mickie smiles and does as she is asked.

"Good girl." Candice says as she returns to Mickie's cunt.

Mickie's legs are wrapped around Candice's head rather loosely at first but as Candice goes back to what she is doing only this time with more intensity and determination than before Mickie slowly starts to tighten her grip around Candice's head.

Candice smiles into Mickie's pussy and increases the speed of her oral assault as she feels Mickie's soft inner thighs tighten around her head. Now things are perfect.

When she was going down on other women there was nothing Candice loved more than to feel a nice soft pair of thighs wrapped around her head, squeezing down on her with fluctuating amounts of force as she pleasured that other woman with her mouth and tongue.

This wasn't so Candice could find out whether or not she was doing a good job or not, the other woman's moans, groans and flowing pussy cream did that, and Mickie is no exception, but there is just something about feeling a woman's thighs wrapped around her head that Candice loves.

It is something Mickie is going to have to get used to if she is going to be Candice's slave, and Candice has a feeling this is one thing Mickie really won't mind doing for her.

Candice is right, Mickie really doesn't mind doing this. In fact she would eagerly wrap her legs around Candice if it means she gets to feel extraordinary pleasure like this.

What Candice is doing to her pussy amazes Mickie, this other woman easily giving her one of if not the best fuckings of her life with ease using just her tongue. Well, not just her tongue, her mouth is working wonders as well, but still Candice is pleasuring her effortlessly and Mickie would happily wrap her thighs around Candice's head to feel this type of pleasure again. Mickie would do just about anything to feel this way again.

As if what Candice is doing to her pussy isn't enough Mickie feels Candice's hands snake their way up the sides of her body until they reach her breasts which she immediately grabs on to and starts to tweak the nipples hard. Unlike before due to the break Candice has given Mickie's nipples from the nipple clamps Candice's tweaks don't hurt in point of fact they are very pleasurable tweaks.

With Candice's hands and mouth working Mickie's upper and lower body over it all becomes too much for Mickie who explodes with a roar of pleasure that could easily rival Candice's earlier scream.

Mickie's orgasm is so intense that instead of causing her to go stiff like she normally does when she has a powerful orgasm she practically goes totally numb, Mickie just laying there as Candice greedily and noisily sucks the cum from her cunt.

Candice has been hoping her new slave's cum would taste as good as her regular pussy juice and from the very first moment that sweet flavour touches her lips she is pleased to see her hopes have been answered as Mickie's cum is delicious. Pleased with her finding Candice swallows every drop of Mickie's cum, making sure to get every little remaining bit of it with her tongue and lips.

Once Mickie's orgasm subsides she slowly unlocks her legs from around Candice's head and watches as Candice slowly moves away from her pussy licking her lips as she does so.

Candice looks at Mickie able to tell from the look on her face and in her eyes that she is so close to snapping to surrendering to her completely all she needs is that little push and Mickie will be her's for as long as she wants her.

Candice kneels at Mickie's feet, watching Mickie like a hawk before she turns her attention to the chair or rather the bag of goodies underneath the chair. She pulls out the bag, opens it and then pulls the item she wants out from within the bag before doing the bag back up and putting it back under the chair out of the way.

Mickie looks at Candice or rather the object in Candice's hands having never seen anything like it before.

Candice looks down at the object in her hands as well admiring it and wondering what it is going to feel like to have it on as well as have it inside Mickie's pussy and then inside of her ass hole.

Deciding to stop wondering and find out Candice lifts her head and looks at Mickie who she can tell from the expression on her face is shocked by what she see's.

"I take it you've never seen one of these before have you Mickie?" Candice asks with a smile.

"No Mistress Candy." Mickie says shaking her head.

The fact that Mickie is now calling her Mistress Candy and not even realising it makes Candice smile even more.

"Well." Candice says as she get's to her feet, "Let me show you how it works."

With that Candice proceeds to put the 12 inches long strap on dildo on herself taking Mickie through how to do it step by step for the next time she decides to use one of these on her.

"And there you have it." Candice says once the strap on dildo is securely in place.

Mickie sits up to get a better look at the thing now positioned practically in between Candice's legs which makes Candice giggle to herself due to Mickie being in almost the perfect position for what she intends on having Mickie do next.

"Come closer Mickie so you can get a better look at it." Candice says deciding to lure Mickie to her before she tells her what she wants her to do. ' Mickie feels almost hypnotised by the thing between Candice's legs as she moves from a sitting position to kneeling in front of Candice, inspecting the dildo with her eyes.

Candice allows Mickie to look at her fake cock before deciding she has been patient enough, it's time Mickie gets back to pleasing her.

"Have you ever given a blow job Mickie?" Candice asks causing Mickie to turn her attention from the strap on up to her.

Mickie is surprised by Candice's question.

"Yes Mistress Candy." Mickie says keeping her eyes locked with Candice's.

"Good." Candice says smiling down at her, holding out the fake cock and offering it to her new slave, "I want you to suck this."

Mickie is a little hesitant to do what Candice wants her to do having sucked real cocks before but not sure she could suck this fake cock in front of her, partly due to the fact it is a lot bigger than the cocks she has sucked in the past, but also because she knows it will feel weird due to it not being a real cock as crazy as that sounds.

"Come on Mickie." Mickie hears Candice say causing her to look up at her.

Candice looks down at Mickie able to see the hesitation a lot more clearly now than at any time before.

"You did say you would submit to me and be my slave." Candice reminds her, "Don't make me have to give you a hard spanking."

Candice does not really want to spank Mickie hard but will if she's forced too. She hopes that the threat will work to get Mickie to do what she wants and much to Candice's relief it does as Mickie takes her fake cock in one hand and takes the head of it into her mouth and starts to gently but firmly suck on it just like she did Candice's breasts earlier.

Candice smiles as she watches Mickie continue to suck her fake cock, her slave slowly getting into it more with each passing second as evidenced by Mickie going lower on the cock with every bob of her head until she has over half of the large dick in her mouth.

For their first time together Candice would have been happily satisfied with that but Mickie seems determined to do more, lowering her lips until she feels the shaft not only hitting the back of her throat but beginning to slide down it.

Mickie has never deep throated such a big cock before, because she hasn't even seen such a big cock before, but she feels oddly compelled to take as much of it as possible, if nothing else than to prepare it for were she has no doubt it will go next.

So even though it makes her gag Mickie forces herself lower on the cock, the giant head of the thing slowly making its way down her windpipe as she continues to move her head up and down on it until to the amazement of everyone in the room her lips touch the base, announcing she has managed to stuff the entire 12 inch strap on down her throat.

After a few minutes Mickie pulls back until only the tip was in her mouth so she can get some much needed air into her lungs before going all the way back down, Mickie repeats this process a few times before switching tactics. Instead of going all the way down every time Mickie starts bobbing her head downwards for random lengths, sometimes going down all the way, sometimes only halfway, sometimes a third of the way, and sometimes just down a few inches, constantly keeping Candice and everyone else guessing how much cock she will take next.

As Mickie becomes lost in the blow job Candice becomes enthralled with watching her, unable to believe just what a fantastic cock sucker she has obtained.

Candice's cock may be fake but the enjoyment she is getting from watching Mickie suck her cock is very real as the skilled wrestler happily submits to this act of pleasing her new mistress.

It is such an amazing thrill for Candice to have one of the best female wrestlers in the WWE on her knees and worshipping her strap on cock. It makes her feel amazingly powerful and sexy.

Mickie looks sexy too, and beautiful where she is, and as Candice's amazement of Mickie's deep throating skills turns to pure lust Candice feels compelled to encourage her new obedient little slave.

"That's it Mickie, suck that cock." Candice says, encouraging her slave who looks up at her and see's her smiling down at her, "That's it, you're doing great. Keep sucking my cock Mickie, suck my cock just like that. I can't believe how much you're taking. I can't believe how much cock you're taking down your throat. You're so good at this, and you look so sexy doing it. Sexy and beautiful. My sexy and beautiful little cock sucking slave!"

Torrie watches as Mickie sucks Candice's cock unable to believe how quickly Mickie is taking to her new role as Candice's slave.

After a few minutes of watching Candice get her fake cock sucked by Mickie Torrie turns her attention to Trish and Ashley who seem transfixed by the sight of their best friend sucking Candice's strap on dildo.

As Torrie continues to watch them she can't help but wonder which one of them will be next to submit and weather it will be Victoria or herself who get's the pleasure of having one of them show their submission the same way that Mickie is now showing her submission to Candice.

Torrie then turns her attention over to her good friend Victoria who is watching the blow job with evident interest and as Torrie watches the former multi-time woman's champion she can't help but wonder weather if she goes next will she choose the person that she wants as a slave or the other potential slave?

Victoria feels a set of eyes on her and turns to see Torrie watching her.

"What's wrong?" Victoria whispers just loud enough for the two of them to hear.

Torrie shakes her head.

"Nothing just thinking." Torrie says not wanting Victoria to know what she is thinking about.

"Thinking about what?" Victoria once again whispers.

Torrie decides to tell Victoria what she is thinking about.

"I'm just wondering which of the two sluts that are left your going to pick when it is your turn." Torrie says wondering what Victoria's answer is going to be and weather or not she will tell her which one of the two she is going to choose.

Victoria turns her attention to Trish who is now looking down at her evidently she heard what Torrie had just said and from the look on her face she is also curious to see weather she is going to be Victoria's choice or not. Victoria slowly looks over at Ashley who's focus is souly on what is happening between Candice and Mickie.

Victoria slowly turns her attention back to Torrie and smiles.

"You'll have to wait and see won't you." Victoria says turning her attention to Trish, "Both of you will."

This causes Torrie to turn and look up at Trish who looks down at Torrie and then quickly returns her attention to Mickie and Candice as does Torrie and Victoria.

"Ok Mickie I think that's wet enough." Candice says as she removes her fake cock from Mickie's mouth and smiles as she see's the dildo now coated from head to base in her slave's saliva.

Mickie looks at the fake cock which is now covered in her saliva which causes her to smile due to that telling her she did a good job as she turns her attention to Candice.

"Lay down on your back again Mickie." Candice says looking at her slave who does as she is told without question.

Once she is laying on her back Mickie looks down and see's Candice stroking the fake cock which actually turns Mickie on more than the fact that she knows or is sure she knows what is about to happen

"Are you ready for me to fuck your pussy Mickie?" Candice asks.

Mickie swallows hard unable to believe what has happened to her thus far tonight as well as what is about to happen to her however she nods her head in response to Candice's question.

"What?" Candice asks evidently wanting Mickie to verbally answer her.

"Yes Mistress Candy... I'm ready for you to fuck my pussy." Mickie says unable to believe how easy her calling Candice Mistress Candy has become as well.

Candice nods her head to show Mickie that that was the right answer and with that she positions the strap on so that the tip is aiming at the entrance to Mickie's cunt and then pushes her fake cock into Mickie's pussy, causing Mickie to moan through gritted teeth as the head of the shaft enters her. For some reason Mickie is evidently trying to stop her moans from being too loud.

Maybe she doesn't want to admit how much she is enjoying being my slave Candice thinks to herself. Looks like we'll have to make her. And with that Candice starts to slide the dildo into her slave.

Although she is sure Mickie is not a virgin Candice can't believe how tight Mickie's pussy is. Either she hasn't seen a lot of action or the guys she's been with have been weenies in size compared to her fake cock. Whatever the reason for Mickie's tightness Candice likes it because it gives her a thrill knowing that although this isn't Mickie's first time it is their first time together and during this first time she is stretching Mickie out more than anyone else before.

With each inch that Candice slides inside of her Mickie can feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm and yet when she feels the base of Candice's fake cock up against her pussy much to Mickie's surprise she doesn't come having been sure she would even though she is surprised she has managed to get the whole thing inside of her due to it defiantly feeling a lot bigger than any of her previous boyfriends which actually turns her on in a weird way knowing that Candice is bigger than her ex-boyfriends.

Mickie looks down and see's her body is now almost joined with Candice's, the 12 inch fake cock now completely inside her. She turns her attention from their almost joined bodies up at Candice who looks down at Mickie and slowly starts to remove the dildo from her and once it is all the way out she again slowly and gently pushes it back in.

Much to Mickie's surprise again Candice quickly finds a rhythm, slowly fucking her as the two stare into one and other's eyes.

As she stares into Candice's eyes Mickie thinks about everything that has happened since she verbally submitted to Candice earlier and realises that nothing that has happened to her has happened the way she expected it too.

She was sure Candice would be mean and rough and violent, making her pay for all the nasty things she had done to her even though as Mickie thinks about it she realises she and Candice hardly know one and other same goes for her and Victoria and Torrie for that matter. The only reason she has been feuding with 'Vince's Devil's' is because of her relationship/friendship with Trish and Ashley.

Despite this Mickie is sure that if she had surrendered to either Torrie or Victoria they wouldn't have been as nice or as gentle as Candice has been to her due to what they said earlier when Candice was spanking her.

As she thinks about it more Mickie realises that everything Candice has done to her has been nice and gentle, almost loving in a weird way, and as she thinks about this Mickie can't help but wonder what it would be like to really be Candice's slave permanently.

Mickie can imagine it being exacterly like this although she doubts Candice would ever hurt her or be rough or violent with her unless like Candice said she did something wrong. Maybe then Candice would get a bit rougher with her, and as Mickie thinks about this she can't help but get a little turned on at the thought of Candice being rough with her, which makes her start to want to really submit to Candice properly not just verbally but totally in every way imaginable.

"If you want me to go faster Mickie..." Candice says bringing Mickie out of her thoughts and back to the present as she blinks and see's that Candice has stopped fucking her with the fake cock and is now looking down at her.

"You have to tell me." Candice says having a gut feeling that Mickie had slipped into her own little world due to the slightly glazed over look in her eyes.

Mickie looks at Candice knowing what she means by what she has just said and yet feeling a tad nervous and yet excited wanting to tell Candice to go faster.

"Fuck me Mistress Candy." Mickie says, "Please fuck me faster."

Candice smiles knowing that she hasn't gotten Mickie's full submission, at least not yet, but she is getting closer to it and that along with what she is doing to her soon to be total slave turns her on.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers