Violated Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your fours and raise that ass!" Leroy commanded as he slapped her ass. He looked up at Andy and realised for the first time how turned on her husband was. He smiled cruelly as he walked up to Andy.

"Promise to keep your mouth shut?" He asked Andy. Andy nodded his head.

"You do anything stupid and your hoe gets it bad." Leroy continued threateningly. Andy shook his head from side to side.

"Not one word!" Leroy threatened again. "Not a single peep out of you! Understand?" Andy nodded his head again.

Leroy reached over and pulled the gag out of Andy's mouth and tossed it on the floor. Andy gasped as he breathed in deeply, his mouth dry.

"I said not a peep!!" Leroy yelled. Andy breathed in silently and nodded his head. Cheryl looked up at him again, fear and pleading in her eyes. She only saw hard lust burning in his eyes. She looked down at the piece of material lying on the floor and realised it was a pair of her panties. The soggy, cum soaked, panties that she had worn this morning. They had used a pair of her soiled panties to gag her husband!

She didn't have time to think of anything more as Leroy positioned himself behind her and rubbed his palm up and down her juicing pussy. He gathered her juices and rubbed them across the crevice of her bum cheeks and then slipped his juice coated fingers into her ass. Again she was thankful that at least these rapists showed some consideration and didn't just ram into her and tear her apart, leaving her torn and bruised.

"I don't wanna hear you scream hoe." Leroy said as he positioned his cock against her anus. "Stuff your mouth!"

Cheryl leaned forward to take her panties, slightly aghast at the thought of having to taste her own stale pussy juice and urine.

"No, no hoe!" Leroy laughed as he patted her ass cheeks. "Stuff your mouth with your husband's cock!"

Cheryl felt a chill run through her. She was going to suck off her husband while she got her virgin ass raped. She inched forward and gazed up at Andy again. She hardly recognised his lust engorged face, she saw nothing but pure lust flashing in his eyes. She looked at his crotch where his cock was sticking out, harder and longer than she had ever seen it.

"Remember boy," Leroy threatened again. "Not a sound. Not one tiny sound!"

Cheryl opened her mouth and licked up along Andy's shaft. There was already a huge amount of pre-cum on the head and some had trickled down, coating his shaft. She could taste the salty, sticky pre-cum all over his shaft. She was a little dazed that her rape could have got him excited but at the same time she realised that she had come so many times as well.

She felt Leroy's thighs around her ass and his cock begin to press against her anal ring. She slipped her lips over Andy's cock and then swallowed it down. She kept her head at a comfortable height where the cock didn't reach the back of her mouth and throat. She tensed her body as she felt pressure at her anus and tears came to her eyes at the thought of her prospective buggering.

"Tensing will only make it more difficult hoe." Leroy said, as a matter of fact.

Cheryl relaxed her body as much as she could and concentrated on the cock in her mouth. She slurped and sucked on it, twirling her tongue all over. One thing she really enjoyed was sucking Andy's cock but the cock prodding the entrance of her ass was distracting her.

Suddenly she felt her ass ring stretch and a sharp pain. Leroy had only just slipped his cockhead in but the pain was almost unbearable. Hot tears sprung to her eyes as she stuffed her mouth with Andy's cock. She pushed back a little at Leroy's hard cock trying to see how much more there was to go.

Leroy mistook this brazen act as a sign that she was enjoying it. With a grunt he thrust hard into her, spearing his cock halfway into her. Cheryl screamed as the hot meat sliced into her hot, dry channel, the cock in her mouth muffling her scream just a little. Leroy pulled out, causing Cheryl to gasp and then he slammed back into her again.

Cheryl screamed louder this time. She felt like a hot knife was slicing right through her. Oh God, this was why she had never consented to anal. Oh, she was on fire, her bowels felt like they would burst and her insides burned. Leroy pulled out again and started to slowly fuck into her ass. Cheryl sobbed softly as she tried to suck Andy's cock and distract herself from the boiling pain in her anus.

Leroy was all the way in her now and his strokes were still slow and deep. Cheryl felt the burning turn to a dull ache as her anal passage accustomed itself to the throbbing cock. She sucked harder on Andy's cock now, amazed that her bum chute didn't hurt so much. As she sucked, she noticed that her nipples were getting erect again and the dull ache in her ass had turned to a warm tingle. Oh hell! She thought to herself. She was getting turned on by the ass fucking!

She started mewling around Andy's cock as her hips thrust back at Leroy. She was slowly beginning to enjoy the feeling of a cock in her ass. She wished she could move her hand underneath her to diddle her clit. Her pussy was crying out for attention as the hard, hot cock meat moved above it, only separated by a thin membrane. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust of Leroy's cock.

Suddenly she felt Leroy stop his thrusting and some movement under her. She lifted her mouth off Andy's cock to look down. Jerry had worked his way under her and was lying on the floor.

"This is gonna be difficult dude." She heard Leroy say.

Cheryl didn't quite understand what he meant. With his cock still buried in her ass, she felt him adjusting himself as Jerry slipped more comfortably under her. He pulled her backward toward him, putting her in almost a seating position. She felt Jerry's hard cock poking at her thigh as Leroy pulled himself out of her with a pop. Jerry grabbed her hips and thrust his own hips upward, sliding his cock into her soaking pussy.

"Ummpphh!" Cheryl moaned as her pussy got what it was craving for. Jerry thrust deeply a few times as he sucked on Cheryl's nipples. Then he stopped. Cheryl felt a pressure again on her ass and she finally understood!

Oh shit! They were going to sandwich her!

Jerry pulled out of her a little and she felt Leroy's cock forcing its way into her hot, dry anus. It went in much easier this time and immediately her pussy felt so stuffed! Both her holes were filled with thick cock and she was completely stuffed.

Leroy and Jerry started to fuck her with earnest now, each cock thrusting in as the other withdrew. It was as if these guys had done this before, they moved in such rhythm and harmony. Cheryl had never felt anything so hot in all her life.

"Yes, Yes, yes," She cried out. "That's it! Fuck me you bastards. Oh yesssss" "Fuck my ass, fuck my cunt. Oh shit Oh yes!"

Her body shook and trembled as she orgasmed. As soon as she came down from the first one, another orgasm shook through her body, raising the intensity of her passion.

"Nyeeahh…arrghhhh Fuckkkkkk" she cried. Her whole body seemed to be trembling with passion and she felt like her skin was on fire.

"Please, please. I cant take it. Cum. Cum….Please." She tried to clench her pussy muscles and her anal muscles at the same time, in an attempt to milk the two cocks. Her clenching only intensified her own feelings and she hissed as another wave washed over her.

Cheryl was on a constant high. It was as if she was a fuck machine. Suddenly she felt Leroy stop thrusting and reach over to grab Andy's chair. He pulled it toward them and to the side.

"Suck your husband hoe." Leroy snickered. "Fill all your hoe holes!"

Cherly turned her head to see Andy's cock throbbing hotly. She leaned over and sucked it into her mouth. The angle was a little uncomfortable but Jerry and Leroy adjusted themselves, and her with it so she could swallow Andy's cock with more ease.

Lery started his hammering into her anal passage again. Jerry kept up a firm, steady rhythm and she felt her inside turning to molten lava. Her senses were playing havoc with her. Her eyesight was cloudy but her hearing was super sharp. She could hear the squishing from her highly aroused pussy followed by the hard slapping of Leroy's groin on her buttocks. Her own moans intermingled with the sounds making an orgiastic symphony.

Squish, Slap, Unnh, Squish, Slap, Ooooh, Squish, Slap, Mummpphh.

Her body started to tense again and her pussy clenched. She sucked Andy's cock like it was the last cock she would ever suck.

"Mummphh…Unnnhh…Ooohhhh!!!!" she slurped on his cock. She felt it tense under her lips and then it erupted hotly in her mouth. She swallowed hotly as she continued to slide her mouth up and down his cock. Some white cum leaked out and she licked up whatever she could. Just then she fel Leroy tense and her bowels were filled with hot, thick cum. Jerry continued thrusting hard into her and then grunted loudly as his cum too churned from his balls and splattered hotly into her waiting pussy.

She lifted her mouth of Andy'c cock and screamed loudly as the hot spunk seared both her holes, triggering her to another mind blowing orgasm.

"Arrrggh….Fuckkkkkkkkk!!! Unnnhhhhh…Ohhhhhhhhh!!" She screamed as her body convulsed and twitched uncontrollably. She collapsed her head on the floor as she felt the two cocks slowly slide out of her. Her thighs were soaked with her own fluids and she felt Jerry's cum starting to leak out of her. The muscles of her ass hole started to tighten, trapping Leroy's cum inside of her. The liquid was still hot inside her ass, causing another shudder to shoot through her.

"Oh god, Oh god." Cheryl moaned as she covered her face with her hands and started to cry. "Get out, please get out."

"That wasn't so bad now was it hoe?" Leroy sniggered. "Matter of fact, I think you enjoyed it!"

"Get Out!" Cheryl screamed, still sobbing into her hands. Her body was still trembling in the aftermath of orgasm. Cheryl knew she was crying both in shame for having cum so much during the rape as well as the realisation that indeed she had been raped and that it was finally over.

She heard a rustling behind her and then there was silence.

"They're gone!" Andy cried out. "Get up and untie me." Cheryl looked up at Andy meekly and got off the floor. She untied Andy and then he held her.

"Oh God honey!" Andy sighed. "I'm so sorry."

"I-it wasn't your fault" She cried into his shoulder, holding on to him tightly. "You were tied up, there was nothing you could do." They held each other quietly for awhile.

"You were amazing." Andy said quietly after a long silence.

Cheryl wasn't sure what he meant. Did he mean she had shown strength in dealing with the situation or did he mean she had been an amazing sight to watch?

"Well, it sure got you hard!" Cheryl said coldly.

"Don't play the 'innocent' with me now!" Andy retorted back angrily. "Look at the mess on the floor! And look at you! You cant deny you enjoyed this. I watched you cum so many times. So many times and so hard as well! You're all covered in cum too. Everyone's cum!"

Andy's harsh words hit Cheryl hard. She started to cry again. But it was true. She may have been raped but she had never cum so many times or so hard in her whole life. Her body shook as the tears rolled down her face.

"Look, I'm sorry. Lets call the police." Andy said. Cheryl nodded weakly at him.

"Let me clean myself up." She said softly. "And also the whole room. No ones going to believe it was rape when they see all my juices around….."

Andy nodded ruefully and dialled 911………

The End.

12