Violation On The Stairs

Story Info
Long day at the end of long week.
969 words
4.18
40.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

It has been a long day at the end of a long week. I walk into the loft and she greets me with a kiss on the cheek and asks how my day went.

Without a word, I force her to kneel. I pull my cock out and shove it into her mouth. She knows what to do. She has done it a lot. My cock quickly hardens as she fucks me with her mouth.

Threads of spit and pre-cum span the gap between her mouth and my cock as I pull it from her. I yank her head back by the ponytail, slap my cock across her face, and force it in her mouth.

I tell her to take it deep and she moves down my cock with her lips.

"Deeper." I demand.

I feel her struggle not to gag. She chokes as I push her deeper onto my cock and I hold her nostrils closed. She can't breathe. I count to thirty then I pull my cock from her mouth. She gasps for air.

"Look at me."

She fails to look so I slap her across the face. She is startled. However, I have her attention.

"Not a word. No debate, no questions."

I pull her up by the hair and push her face first into the corner near the stairs.

"Place your nose in the corner, and don't fuckin' move."

Going upstairs, I gather a few items: a couple of dildos, (one average, one wide but average in length) and some lube.

When I return to her, I grab her by the hair and tell her to kneel on the third step facing up. She complies. I grab her by the hair and place my forearm against her back; I force her face into the stairs.

She is still wearing the skirt she wore to work. I pull her skirt up and tell her to hold it up. Her ass looks great in a nice pair of boy-shorts. I slap her ass hard. She jumps and I slap it again. After 10 smacks, I rip her boy-shorts down to her knees and force my fingers into her wet cunt. She moans as I begin to fuck her with my fingers. First just one finger (she is tight), then two and harder yet. She whimpers and cries. However, I continue.

Picking up the smaller of the two dildos, I begin fucking her. Short, fast, powerful strokes in her cunt. I love watching her lips roll in and out of her. As her lips roll in, the hood of her clit is tugged down over her clit. She has the best cunt. Always smooth.

As I continue fucking her with the dildo, I pour some lube between her cheeks.

"Put you finger in your ass. Open it up for me."

"No." she replies.

I grab a nice piece of ass cheek and give it a good pinch. She lets out a scream and I shove the dildo deep into her cunt.

"Now do it."

Reaching back with her left hand, she inserts a finger into her ass. I pour more lube on her.

"Can you feel the dildo with your fingers?" I ask.

She nods yes.

"Now insert another finger."

She complies.

I replace the dildo with my fingers. I can feel her fingers in her against my fingers in her cunt. My cock is hard as a rock. She begins to breathe heavy. She is close to coming. Taking the thicker dildo, I lube it, and then replace my fingers with it. She screams as it bifurcates her and she begins to come. The dildo is dilating her. I love watching big toys in little holes.

As she comes, she bucks, holds her breath, and pushes her fingers deep into her ass. Then she collapses on the stairs.

"I can't take anymore!" She exclaims.

"Grab the dildo with your right hand." I request.

"Why?" She asks.

"I want to fuck your ass with the dildo inside of you." I reply.

"I cant take all that!" She states.

"Be good girl and try."

I remove my shoes, socks and pants, I tell her, "now fuck yourself with that big dildo." She complies.

I position myself on the step above the one she is kneeling on, almost as if I was hovering above her. I tell her to roll her hips forward which places her ass in the right position for me to violate. Pouring more lube on her ass, I place the head of my cock against her asshole and in one stroke, I thrust it into her. She draws a deep breath then moans.

Holding my cock deep in her, I tell her to fuck herself with the dildo. She begins. I can feel the dildo against my cock though the thin amount of flesh between her cunt and asshole. Grabbing her hair, I pull her close.

"How does it feel?" I ask.

"Tight, full, good pain."

She moans. "I'm going to come again if we keep this up."

With her words, I begin to thrust in and out of her ass. It is hot and tight. I love fucking her ass. However, this is the first time I have done so with the dildo in her.

I feel her begin to comecum. Her ass tightens around my cock and her breathing stops. I pull out and stroke my cock as I begin to come. Cum lands on her skirt, blouse, hair, the side of her face and on the step.

I feel her shake beneath me. She lets the dildo go; it slides from her and falls down the steps. I collapse beside her on the steps.

Placing my arms around her, I kiss her cheek.

"My day was fucked. Thanks for cheering me up."

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers