Violet

Story Info
She just can't resist a man in uniform.
5.9k words
4.3
38.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a girl I knew. It’s not entirely from my point of view since some of it happened without me around. I have culled it from anecdotal stories as well as from personal experience. The story has become a legend to the people that knew her. It seems that I have become a bit of a legend myself. It goes like this…

>>>>>><<<<<<

Violet had a problem.

She had a thing for guys in uniform.

Whether they wore stripes, braids, or badges, she couldn’t resist. She had gotten in quite a bit of trouble over the last few years because of it. Not that she actually went to bed with these guys.

Violet had another problem.

She had to see these uniformed men cum. She was a jizz maniac, a spunk worshiper, a cum queen, if you will. She would do anything she could to pump the seed from these men, except fuck them. The catch was that she needed to see it. Watching a guy wank himself did nothing for her.

She had to be the one that milked those uniformed cocks dry.

Violet wasn’t the best looking girl in town, but she was cute. She was a short, girl-next-door looking Hispanic. She had a bubbly personality and a nice set of tits. Violet’s mom did not fall into the ‘cute’ category. She was a gorgeous woman. She only needed the slightest amount of makeup for her face and her body was second to none. She had the looks that would silence a crowd simply by entering the room. She never acted like it though, and she was always nice to anyone that spoke to her.

Violet first started getting in trouble in junior high by fooling around with R.O.T.C. guys under the lunch table. A teacher stopped to tie her shoes and caught her in the act.

By the time she graduated, she had messed with every member of the R.O.T.C as well as the guys in the band. That is, everyone but me. She was suspended no less than eight times a year. Of course, that was only because those were the times she was caught. Her mother didn’t know what to do, so she sent her to a shrink. He gave up on her after three sessions. “She’s a nympho,” was his professional explanation to her mother. I’m sure it wasn’t anything that mom didn’t already know.

When she turned 18, she applied for her learners permit and…

Oh. You want to know why I wasn’t included in her little conquests?

Because I wanted it! I heard all the stories in school and I wanted it bad! I even wore my band uniform on the bus with her, where many fellow members fell victim to her fetish. The local dry cleaner made a fortune on her activities. She knew I wanted it, so it never happened.

Anyway, she got her learners permit and scared the shit out of a lot of people as she learned to drive. When it came time to take the test, that poor trooper had no idea what was coming.

She sat in her mother’s car waiting for him to appear. She had already aced the written part of the test and passed the eye exam with flying colors. A trooper walked up to the passenger’s door and opened it. He leaned his head down.

“Miss Lopez?” he asked.

“That’s me,” she said, looking at his badge and hat.

“I’m Trooper Malloy. Are you ready for the driving portion of the test?” he asked. He had a deep voice.

“Yes,” she said, all excited.

“Very well,” he said as he got in and closed the door.

“Please pull the car up to the start line and wait for the light to turn green. Only one car is allowed on the course at a time,” said Trooper Malloy, in a very deep voice.

As they waited, Violet was already starting to sweat. That deep voice and those size 13 shoes he had on could only mean one thing. She wanted to pass this test badly, so she stuck her right hand under her leg to avoid temptation.

A few agonizing minutes later, the light turned green.

“You may proceed, Miss Lopez.”

She put it in gear and entered the course. She hit 4 cones and failed to parallel-park properly. As she pulled the car into the section where the troopers fill out their forms, he advised her that she had failed and could retake the exam the following day.

She looked around and found no other cars in the vicinity. She placed her hand on the inside of his left leg and traced it up to his crotch.

“That will not get you a passing grade on the test, Miss Lopez,” said Officer Malloy in his deep voice.

“Fuck the test,” she said.

She used both hands and opened his pants enough to fish out the largest cock she had ever seen. It had to be at least 11 inches long. She started to pump it without any fanfare with one hand and held a blanket from the back seat over him to hide the action with the other. With her being quite proficient in this department now, it only took a minute or so before he started to show signs of giving it up. She looked around again and saw no one close, so she removed the blanket and doubled her efforts. She watched as a bead of spunk appeared at the head of his cock, paused, and then jumped out onto her hand and his pants. She continued to pump him, until all the dribs and drabs had come out. She smiled at her triumph. That was the first professional man in uniform she had milked dry.

Trooper Malloy stuck his monster back in his pants and said, “When you come again to take your test, ask for me.”

“Sorry, I like variety,” bubbled Violet.

“But I can get you to pass…”

“Sorry,” she said.

Malloy took one last look at her and exited the vehicle.

“Mommy!” yelled Violet out of her window. “I flunked!”

>>>>>><<<<<<

“What were you two discussing so long after the test?” asked Mrs. Lopez, as Violet drove home.

“He was explaining different ways that I could improve my driving.”

Mrs. Lopez looked down at the floor of the car and saw a wet spot. “You’d think that he would have at least passed you after that,” she said, pointing to the floor.

“What?” asked Violet, innocently.

“What indeed,” replied her Mother.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Two days later, I was walking back from the 7-11 with a soda when I heard Violet call my name from her front door.

“Hey! Gary! Come here a minute,” she hollered.

It was hot as hell that day. As I walked up to the door, I could see that she had a very loose fitting athletic shirt on. If it drooped any further, there wouldn’t be any reason for her to be wearing it at all. I just started at her tits. I didn’t care what the cum queen thought of it.

“Gary. Gary!” she said, trying to get my attention. Finally she held my chin and raised it to look at her eyes.

“Hello!” she said. “I need your help.”

“What?” I asked, slurping my drink.

“You have your license, right?” she asked.

I nodded. Slurp.

“I need you to go up to the DMV with me to take the test.”

“Where’s you mom?”

“She won’t go out in this kind of heat.” She pointed to the car and said, “No AC.”

“What’s in it for me?” I asked. Slurp.

She lowered my head back down in the direction of her tits and pulled her shirt down a few inches. That’s all it took for them to pop out. They were the size of cantaloupes. Lovely!

“Will that do?” she asked.

“Good enough for me” I said, as I finished my drink.

I walked over to her mom’s car and waited. A few minutes later she came back out with a real top on and we were on our way.

“I hope I pass today. I need that license to get around on my own. My mom hates to drive, so this will be a good way for me to get out of the house,” she said.

I wasn’t listening. I wanted her hand in my crotch and those tits flapping in the breeze. She was still talking.

“…and maybe I can get a real job. Are you listening to me or are you staring at my tits again?”

“Does it matter?” I replied.

She thought about it a moment and said, “No, I guess not.”

“Alrighty then,” I said, as I went back to staring.

She looked at me out of the corner of her eyes and said, “You’re a trip, you know that?”

“Me? Shit!” I replied.

We reached the DMV and she went in to get in line for the test. I wandered over to the area that was used for the troopers to write up their reports after the tests and sat down.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Violet got in line and waited her turn. She saw Trooper Malloy go out with another applicant for the test. She was sweating badly and not just from the heat. There were several troopers performing their jobs around the room, causing alarm bells to go off in her head. When it was her turn, she signed a form, and was told to return to her car and wait for the trooper. She was on her way to the door when a short trooper passed her in the opposite direction. She couldn’t help it. She reached out and cupped the guy’s crotch. He stopped dead in his tracks as she continued out the door.

She sat in the car and only a minute went by before another trooper opened the door.

“I’m Trooper Rollins. Please proceed to the red light and wait.”

She waited at the light and it finally turned green. This time she hit no cones and managed to parallel-park, barely. She had devoted so much attention to passing the test, she failed to notice that Trooper Rollins had opened his pants and his fat cock was waving in the air with the movements of the car. She parked at the final area and turned the car off. It was only then that she noticed that he was fully engorged next to her.

“Did I pass?” she asked, as she wrapped her hand around him and started pumping.

“Oh yeah,” he sighed.

She looked around to see if they were being watched. They were. I was 10 feet from the car waiting, but she acted as if I didn’t exist. She lowered her head on Trooper Rollins and proceeded to vacuum his seed from his balls. I’m sitting there watching his face go through all kinds of contortions as her head bobbed up and down on him. I heard him grunt and Violet quickly raised her head and pumped on him. A few spurts went over her hand and disappeared out of sight. The rest dribbled down her hand and fell to the seat. She waited for him to go soft and helped him close his pants.

“Thank you,” he said.

“The pleasure was all mine,” she replied.

Oh brother.

>>>>>><<<<<<

“Will you please stop looking at my tits?” she said, while driving us back.

“I’m just trying to take my mind off of the wet spot I’m sitting on,” I replied.

“Sorry about that. It happens sometimes. Hey, do you want to go out tonight?”

Where did that come from? “Sure, where are we going?”

“I’m not sure yet,” she said, thinking. “Come on by around 7:30. Don’t dress up.”

“Okay,” I said as we pulled into her driveway.

I got out of the car and watched her as she walked up to her front door. As she opened it and went in, I could hear her yell, “Mommy, I passed!”

>>>>>><<<<<<

I got a shower and put on my best non-dress-up clothes. I looked pretty good. Maybe tonight would be the night to have those spunk producing fingers around my virginal cock. That’s not exactly what happened.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I got to her house 5 minutes early and she made me wait at the car. She came looking like she might need a red light attached to her. Her top was a very small tube top that barely covered her tits and a pair of shorts that looked like the crotch resided two inched up inside of her.

“Ah, where are we going?” I asked.

“The Navy yard!” she replied, bubbling over.

‘Oh shit’, I thought.

We got in the car and she fired it up.

“I feel lucky!” she said.

“Why am I here?” I asked, truly perplexed.

“You’re my body guard. If things get out of hand, I need you to protect me.”

“Out of hand?” More like ‘in hand’, I thought. “What exactly do you want me to do?”

“Just make sure I don’t get in over my head,” she said, turning into the checkpoint.

“Excuse me miss,” said the seaman at the booth. “What is the nature of your visit?”

“Dick,” she replied.

“Very well, proceed,” he said.

She flashed him her boobs and drove on.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this,” I lamented.

“Oh, calm yourself. Just watch my back. Look, there’s an enlisted men’s club,” she said as she pulled into the lot. “Let’s see what’s going on inside.”

>>>>>><<<<<

There were only about a hundred guys to every guy inside. They all had their best blues on. Violet was in dick heaven. I stayed halfway between her and the door at all times.

I watched as she worked her way around the room, looking for her first victim. Most of the guys were nice enough not to rip her tube top off, but some went for the gusto. She simply smiled and pulled it back in place. She finally met up with the Master Chief. He was a hulk of a man. When she clearly had picked him as her own, the others backed off.

She led him back to the far corner of the club. He had several guys line up around them to create a blind and had turn away so they couldn’t watch. I stood 20 feet away, ready to step in, just in case things got bad.

Sipping my coke, I heard him grunt and then Violet said, “Who’s next?”

She might as well have thrown a match on a gasoline spill. She was crushed with guys flipping their dicks at her. I worked my way through the mass of sailors to her and grabbed her hand. I pulled her to the door, but received a tremendous right cross for the effort. We made our way to the car, and she opened the door for herself and got in. By the time she unlocked the door for me, I had been pummeled six ways from Sunday. She peeled out toward the checkpoint and stopped at the booth.

“Were you able to find Dick?” asked the seaman.

“Yes, thank you for asking,” she said, as we peeled out of the yard.

She cruised along for a while and noticed I wasn’t staring at her tits.

“Gary, Are you alright?” She asked, sounding concerned that I wasn’t looking.

I had my hands over my face, trying to catch the blood, like I could infuse it back into myself.

“Shit, Violet. ‘Who’s next?’ What the hell were you thinking?”

“I’m sorry!” she said, actually concerned. “Are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I guess, if I can stop my nose from bleeding,” I said.

“Alright, let me check you out when we get home.”

>>>>>><<<<<<

I was sitting on the toilet seat lid in her mother’s bathroom. Violet was holding a tissue, wrapped around an ice cube, up against my nose. My left eye was swelling shut and all I could taste was my own blood. She had taken her tube top off after she got home and put on a simple v-neck tee shirt. It too was a bit droopy, and I was getting a tremendous view of her tits right in front of my good right eye.

“I’m sorry about all this, Gary. You did a great job saving my ass in there,” she said, jiggling her boobs as she dabbed at my nose.

When we were both sure I wasn’t going to bleed anymore, I said my goodbyes. As I hit the door, I turned to look over my shoulder and said quietly, “Next time try the Officer’s club and at least go into a back room or something.”

“That sounds like good advice. How about tomorrow?” she asked, like tonight never happened.

“Fine,” I said, happy to be on my way home.

It was still early and Violet figured that if she hurried, she could make the late show at the theater. She put on regular jeans and headed out.

The last show had already started, but she didn’t care. She was on the hunt. She picked a secluded and vacant area of the theater and sat down. Soon an usher came down the aisle, holding a flashlight. He was wearing (you guessed it) a uniform. She reached out and snatched the light out of his hand and shoved it up her shirt between her boobs.

“Hey, give that back!” said the usher in a harsh whisper.

“Come and get it yourself…” she looked hard at his badge, “…Trevor. Otherwise it’s mine now.”

Trevor looked around and saw no one noticing them. He sat down next to her. He took a hesitant hand and started to put it under her shirt. She slapped it.

“Who said you could do that? Open those pants right now,” she said pointing in the direction of his crotch.

Trevor looked around again and found the coast clear. He undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees. She didn’t wait for him to say anything. She just wrapped her hand around that man meat and started stroking. She didn’t think it would take so long, but the element of surprise and the fear of getting caught kept Trevor from unloading quickly.

“Hey, Trev. Why don’t you try to get your light back?” she said, starting to use a few tricks she knew on his cock.

He stuck his hand up under her shirt and felt the huge squishy melons holding the flashlight hostage.

‘That’s got to help’, thought Violet. She was now on trick number two that she knew on his cock. She took a tight circle of index finger and thumb and was jerking the inch just under the head of his cock. She heard him make a small gasp and knew she had him.

It was hard to see his cock in the back of the theater, but she saw it spurt like an oil well. He moaned as she pumped the last few drips from him. When knew he was done, she said, “Okay. Take your flashlight, I gotta go.”

“What about the movie” Trevor asked.

“Seen it,” she said, as she left the room.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I had no idea why I was doing it, but I was knocking on Violet’s door the following day at 7:30 in the evening. She opened the door.

“Hi, Gary! Oh my God!” she said, looking at my distorted and bruised face. She put her hand over her mouth and started to cry. “I’m so sorry. Come in, come in.”

My left eye was so swelled that you couldn’t even see where my eye was. My nose had been broken and still bled from time to time. My lips were all puffy from absorbing a few shots as well. I was having trouble speaking.

“I’ll e o ay.”

“Were not going anywhere tonight. I’m gonna take care of you for taking care of me last night,” she said, leading me to the sofa.

She turned on the TV and got a reusable cold wrap out of the fridge. She gently held it against my head as we watched Frasier and Sienfield. I could believe she actually had any compassion in her at all. I kept waiting for her to tell me it was time to go out. For a change, I didn’t even try to look at her boobs.

“Looking at you tonight makes me realize just how much danger I put you in by having you protect me last night. No one else would have done that for me. Why did you?”

I shrugged my shoulders and watched a ‘Threes Company’ rerun. “You asked me to cover your ass,” I said, except it came out like, ‘Ou ased e o over our ath.’

“Yeah, I did, didn’t I? Hey, how come you’re not looking at my boobs?” she asked, almost insulted.

“Hurts too much to look,” I answered.

“Aw, aren’t you the gentleman?” she said, tossing some wild hair out of my eyes. “Hey, Mommy! Gary’s looking at my boobs!”

“Who doesn’t?” came the reply from Mrs. Lopez in the den.

“He’s groping them!” she hollered.

“Who hasn’t?” came the reply from the den.

“Boy, you must really be hurting. I just gave you a perfect opening and you’re doing nothing,” she said, sticking her face in front of mine and blocking a Ginsu Knife commercial.

I knew where this was going. She’d get me all hot and bothered and then go do the dishes or something, leaving me with a bad case of blue balls. Nothing had happened all those years in high school WITH my band uniform on, so there wasn’t much chance that any thing was going to happen without one. As much as I wanted it too, it wasn’t going to happen here and now, either. She was busy waving her tits in front of my face.

“Violet, you’re blocking Wendy the Snapple lady,” I said, pointing to the TV.

There was a very loud knock at the front door. “Don’t go away,” she said. “I’ll be right back.” She got off the sofa and answered the door.

There stood a six foot five MP, with about 10 stripes on his sleeve.

“Excuse me, are you Carmen Lopez?” he asked.

“No, that’s my Mom. What’s this about?” she asked, looking over the uniformed man.

“There was a disturbance last night on the Navy Base and a security camera took this picture of the car used by the instigators,” he said, showing Violet the picture of us peeling out of the checkpoint. The license plate was clearly visible.

12