Violet Lies Ch. 02

Story Info
A feeding frenzy.
1.9k words
4.53
11k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***She is above the age of consent. "Little girl" is a pet name, not related to age.***

I moan and shift a little on the bed, not entirely happy with this dream ending. I can still feel his tongue swirling around my clit, and I don't want to open my eyes and come back to reality. I lift my hips and the sensation disappears. I groan and open my eyes. The man from the alley stares down at me and licks his lips.

"You taste so lovely." he whispers. I jerk away and curl up against the headboard.

"Get away from me!" I screech. This freak raped me, well sort of. But even if I kinda agreed, I definitely did not agree to being dragged off to locations unknown. He crawls forward on his hands and knees, looking far too graceful and quick for my comfort. I watch him with wide, frightened eyes as he moves close enough to lick my lips. I jerk back with a yelp and he laughs.

"Did you really think I would simply leave you there?" he mocks. I punch him and he jerks me on top of him, pressing his hips between mine. I try to pull away, but he holds me still, my squirming only serving to make things more enjoyable for him.

"I don't even know your name." I whine. He pulls me in close and kisses me hungrily, lifting his hands up from my hips to my bare breasts. I kiss him back hesitantly and he squeezes my nipples until I moan.

"You want me." he says, utterly sure. I give him a sweet smile.

"Nope." And I roll off of him. Of course, I only make it to the end of the bed before he jerks me back and pins me underneath him.

"You can call me Seth." he says, and he devours my lips once more. I moan eagerly and raise my hips. I know I should be trying to get away, but something about the taste of him makes me want to beg for more.

"Seth." I murmur, and I bite his throat lightly. He shudders and pulls away, his blue eyes now glowing softly.

"Say my name again." he orders. He spreads my legs wide, so that my knees touch the sheet on either side, and rams his cock inside me.

"Seth!" I gasp. He moans softly and pulls out slowly, only to do it again.

"Again." he orders. I moan rather incoherently and he bites my nipple, hard enough to draw a tiny bead of blood. "Scream my fucking name while I'm inside you, little girl!"

"Seth!" I scream. He grips my wrists tighter and begins fucking me in earnest, until I'm too breathless to scream and too full of pleasure to think. I stare up into his eyes until my orgasm hits. I try to throw my head back, but he lets go of my wrists to hold me still. I stare into his eyes while his body pleasures mine and draw bloody trails down his back with my nails. I wrap my legs around his waist and he rolls me over, so that we're both lying on our sides.

"You're amazing, and I hate you." I pant. Seth smiles cockily and reaches down, using his index finger to draw circles around my clit.

"Be nice, or I won't give you what you crave." he teases. I snarl at him and he flicks my clit. I come close to moaning at that, only barely stopping in time. He makes a soft noise and smiles even wider.

"Mmm, you clenched so hard, I would almost think you enjoyed that." Seth whispers. He does it again and I bite my lip. Again, and I have to dig my nails into my palms not to react. "Do you like that, little girl?"

"No." I hiss. He kisses me and bites my lower lip. I taste copper and swallow the thin stream of my blood.

"Liar." Seth says, "I can feel that slick pussy of yours clenching around my cock every time I hurt you."

I look away at that. I know better now than to try to pull away. I suppress my emotions the way I've done for years and give him a fake, bright smile.

"So, I satisfied your lust. Can I go home now?" He rolls over onto his back and draws me in close, so that my entire body is pressed against his, but not held down. I snuggle drowsily, unable to resist his warmth.

"Don't leave." Seth whispers. I raise an eyebrow.

"Is that an order or a request?" I ask. He digs his nails in at the base of my spine and scratches all the way up, making me writhe on top of him.

"A request." he answers. I smile and resist the urge to pet him, or give him a cookie. I roll a bit so that I'm actually cuddling against him rather than impaled on his cock. It still feels good now, but it won't once I'm no longer wet.

"This proves nothing." I grumble. Seth laughs silkily and gives me a seductive but slightly insane smile.

"Then I shall have to prove it to you in a different manner, I suppose." He twists quickly around and binds me to the bed. I immediately start cursing him in several dead languages, but he just gags me. I make muffled noises of protest, but it's just not as impressive.

"Let me show you what my attentions usually do to women." he purrs, his eyes glinting dangerously. I shake my head and he ignores me. I watch him stride across the room, still naked, and press a button on the wall.

"Yes, master?" a happy male voice chirps.

"Bring me one of the prisoners." he orders. I shake my head even more frantically. He ignores me totally, acting like I'm not even there. The girl is dragged into the room, her hands bound behind her back, and shoved to her knees at Seth's feet. He locks the door and lifts the quivering girl onto the bed. She meets my gaze, and her eyes are hopeless. Seth fists one hand in her hair, forcing her to stare directly at me, and uses the other to rub his cock against her dry pussy. She whimpers but doesn't speak, even though she wears no gag. I close my eyes, trying to block it all out, and Seth growls. He slaps my inner thigh, making me jerk, and shoves the girl's face into my pussy. I squeak and try to squirm away, but I'm bound to tightly for that.

"Lick her off." he orders. I shake my head even more, but he ignores me still. The girl licks tentatively until Seth smacks her ass sharply. "Quickly, slut."

The girl then dives into her task with the gusto of the desperate. I squirm even more, but now because her quick tongue is finding all the right spots. I don't want to orgasm. It would be wrong of me to orgasm from this poor girl being forced to lick me off.

"I can do better if I can use my hands." she whispers, and then cowers, as if she expects to be hit. Seth unties her wrists and sits back to watch, stroking the length of his cock in one fist. The girl slides two fingers into my wetness and then pumps them as she flicks my clit. The combination of sensations makes me howl for her. I lay on the bed, feeling boneless, and she flashes me a pretty smile. Seth stares at us and smiles, just a little bit. I begin to feel a little bit of hope that perhaps he won't hurt the girl. She has to be my age, but she looks so innocent.

"Lie down on top of her." Seth orders. The girl flips over and sprawls across my body, spreading her legs around mine. Seth kneels between our legs and rubs the tip of his cock all over my wetness, until I'm close to orgasm again. The girl reaches between my legs and stroke my clit lightly. I scream through my gag and buck, even though it does me no good. Seth takes his cock away from me and shoves it all into the tiny blonde in one smooth movement. She screams and tries to push him away, but he just laughs and moves his cock in and out of her. She screams louder as he moves his hips from side to side, making sure he touches every inch of her. I wonder why she's screaming until I realize she had absolutely no foreplay. He pulls out and slaps her, hard, hard enough to split her lip and make blood fly in a low arch. She stares up at him, whimpering softly and too afraid to move. I scream and beg him to stop, but he shakes his head. He grabs a large, double ended dildo out of the nightstand and feeds one end into my pussy. Despite my horror at his torment of the girl, I'm still dripping. He slides it in and out a few times, then slowly presses it between her ass cheeks.

"No, please!" she begs. I beg with her, shrieking wordlessly, but he ignores us both. He works the free end into my pussy and shoves his cock back into hers, making her scream again.

"Please, it's too much!" she gasps. He fucks her hard and fast, making her rock on my body. Her rocking in turn drives the dildo in and out, just enough to be felt. I scream from frustration and she orgasms, screaming her pleasure so loud that it hurts my ears. As the pleasure fades her struggles grow weaker. Her arms drop to her sides, and she stares up at him with glassy eyes.

"Please..." she mumbles. He fucks her harder and stares down into my eyes, his face twisted with concentration. She orgasms again and quits moving completely, or close to completely. His body still slams into hers, making her rock on top of me, but she moves as bonelessly as a doll. With growing horror I realize she's not just unconscious, she's dead! I start screaming and he groans. He jerks my gag down and kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I bite him and he laughs. He pulls out of her and shoves her aside. I scream as he shoves the entirety of his length into my sore pussy. He kisses me again, holding my jaw so I can't bite.

"You see what I have to do to survive?" he hisses. I scream, still trying to get away, and start begging him to let me go. He slaps me until I have no words and then just fucks me, harder and harder until the noise of his hips slamming against mine is one continuous sound. He orgasms and collapses on top of me, sobbing. I stay frozen, unsure of what to do. I want him off of me, and I want a shower hot enough to scrub away what just happened.

"They scream, and they beg, and I can't stop, I can't help but kill them. But with you, no one has to die." he whispers. Seth looks down at me with tear filled eyes. "You don't have to believe in me, just be my lover."

I give him the only answer that I can.

"Yes." He kisses me deeply and begins moving again.