Violet vs Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agh!" she breathed. I grimaced and forcefully pushed her legs apart, freeing me from her grip and jerked forward, this time scooting my body down and laying on top of her as she panted.

"What's with you and head lo-mmph!" she said as I wrapped my arms around the back of her head and started submerging her between my breasts. She panicked and bucked her hips, pushing down on my hips as her head sunk further in. Then with quick thinking again, her hands rose to my arms instead and pulled down on them, allowing her head, with some struggle, to partially pop back out enough for her to utter some words.

"N-no, Violet! Remember you said n-mmph!" she argued as one of my hands pushed her head back under. She mumbled into me and altered between pushing at my face and pulling at my arms. I began to get frustrated when she was able to just barely pop back out because of her struggling. So I decided to take the pin to another level.

"You said you wou- mmphh" she mumbled going back under. This time, I took one arm out and held her head with only one as I used my free hand to grab her right wrist and pull it straight out above her head, then quickly wrapped my arm around her arm and the back of her head to keep the arm held. I went to do the same with her other arm, and while I was doing it she jerked her head to the left and gasped.

"Violet!" she shouted in a plea as I put her wrist alongside her other one and went to wrap my arm back around her arm and head.

"Wait! I can't brea-mmph!" she whined as I jerked her head back into place and pressed down with my torso, slowly sinking her head in until it was completely submerged, leaving only a few strands of her hair stuck against my slightly sweating breasts. If the outsides where starting to get moist, I could only imagine the sweat that was forming in my cleavage, and what it felt like to be trapped inside it. With her arms pinned together, all Liz could do was buck and twist her legs and/or hips around, hoping it would be enough to get her out. I smiled up at Olivia who was biting her grinning lips as she looked down at the struggle that was taking place.

"You did say you wouldn't do that pin, Violet." She giggled, shaking her head. My smile widened as I answered.

"Her arms weren't pinned before, Olivia."

"Oh, touché." She giggled, crossing her legs and leaning back again. "1 ... 2 ..." she began slowly. I chuckled as I heard the faint cries from Liz. We didn't know if she could hear the counting, or our conversation, but we could her and her muffled cries. Her feet kicked about as she mumbled.

"Mmmph! Nnnn!" Her muffled pleas vibrated against my breasts and made me moan in approval and squeeze my arms more tightly together. She squeaked and I felt her mouth force its way open in an attempt to bite me, but the squishing of my breasts only gave way to her tongue licking me. I gasped feeling the wet muscle against my warm moist skin and bit my bottom lip, knowing how desperate she was getting. I looked over at Olivia and straightened my legs over Liz's body.

"Mind giving me a hand?" I asked with a smirk. She smiled as she made her way over to my back side and gripped the edges of my spandex shorts. By this time there was a darkened area in the crotch from my wetness. She tugged the shorts down until they were off, and tossed them aside before going back to sit on the sofa. Now with a bare bottom, I slowly eased my arms to a looser grip until she was able to wiggle her head around in my cleavage. It wasn't long before she was able to scoot it out enough to suck in air through her nose and look up at me. She blinked furiously as the air whistled in and out of her nose. And I couldn't help myself. I smiled wickedly down at her as I playfully squeezed my breasts repeatedly to cover her nose each time. She squealed and looked around for Olivia, who was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed.

"3 ... 4 ..." she continued ever so slowly. And with a swift motion, I let go of her head, reaching up and holding her wrists down onto the mat as I scooted up closer to her face. She panted heavily before seeing my now bare crotch approaching her face. Her eyes widened and her feet dug into the mat, trying to push her body backwards.

"What the-uhhn!!" she raged as my slick cunt smothered her mouth, leaving her nose free for the time being. Air whistled past as she looked up at me with angry and confused eyes. She then looked at Olivia in the same manner. Olivia smiled and waved at her with wiggling fingers. I spread Liz's arms and held them by the wrists as I lifted up momentarily to tuck my calves under each of her arms.

"No, wait I forfe- mmph" she begged as she went back under, the air whistling again. I took Liz's hair out from under her head and spread it out against the mat, dividing it into two sections and twisting them around. Her hands shot to my hips and dug their nails into them as she tried to pull them back. I could feel my cunt pulsing with anticipation, and I was sure that Liz could to. I gripped the sections I had made by the base and yanked the rest of her face under me, leaving not even her forehead. I breathed a moan as I bit my lip, feeling her nose slide against my erect clit. I didn't bother to close my thighs around her head, as the grip I had on her hair was firm. I went right into riding her face, pumping my hips onto her and rotating them. She screeched and began hitting at my thighs with the intention of hurting me for the first time. But the small amount of pain was only adding to the large waves of pleasure. I sped up, yanking up again to add more pressure. Liz's hands flew straight out and she harshly began hitting the mats. Olivia and I laughed at that. The poor thing was trying to tap out!

"Mmmphfff!!" she screeched after quite a bit of riding. I had kept my pace fast and steady for a minute and a half, and I was reluctant to let her go with the pleasure continuing to build. Her bucks grew frantic and her hands clawed into my thighs to pull them apart. She managed to get them some length apart, but the grip I had on her head was still firm and ever tightening. The distance of my thighs only allowed me to thrust faster, and get rougher, which I happily did.

"Nnnggh!" she whimpered as a few more seconds past. Her head swerved from right to left trying to wiggle free. But with each swerve that came too close, I'd tighten my grip and jerk her head back into place. I moaned and grunted as I felt the release of her held breath enter the folds of my cunt, and dropped down onto her face while I panted. She used the release of her hair to jerk her head to the right and suck in air. She choked and coughed as she did, but still, she hungrily took it in. While she was breathing, I shifted her head over so that it was in between the crease of the mats. She watched me as I did with wide and fearful eyes that soon turned to Olivia, who was obviously enjoying herself. She was now watching in the nude, and her hands were massaging her large breasts.

Once Liz's head was caught between the crease of the mat, I reversed my position and hovered my ass over her pink face.

"No," she coughed. "What are you doing?"

I smiled, not giving her the satisfaction of an answer, and spread my cheeks, almost immediately lowering myself afterwards. I shivered as I felt her long, straight nose enter my puckering hole. I sighed as I continued settling the rest of my weight onto her while she flailed her arms and wrapped them around my waist in protest.

"Nngh!!!" she raged.

I looked back at her squinting eyes and watched them widen as I grinded slowly and roughly on her face to slide her nose in further. I smiled and dropped my cheeks onto her face, slapping them against her eyes. I closed my thighs over the rest of her face, and took each of her wrists to hold them in my lap before I started my grind on her nose. I could feel my walls tense around it, before allowing it to slide in each time, which added to the buildup it gave. I moaned as I sped up, holding Liz's wrists tighter to cope with her trying to pull them away. She continued to buck her hips up in resistance, but noticeably less. She was beginning to tire out. And although that meant an easier time for me, my sadistic side loved having to fight to dominate her to get what I wanted. It very much added to the pleasure. I stopped my grinding and just sat as I looked over at Olivia who was now touching herself.

"Mind getting the self-strap? Seems she needs some motivation to struggle." I asked with a wink.

"Aww, I was going to use it." Olivia whined as she got up to retrieve it.

"You can use it when I'm done."

"You're never done, Violet." She laughed. I smirked wiggling on Liz's face.

"Oh, just get it on her." I said smiling. She knelt by Liz's legs and abruptly ripped her shorts and panties from her. Liz flinched and brought her knees up to cover herself as she tried more fiercely to free her hands.

"Mmph!" she argued, continuing to struggle. I smirked, watching Olivia slide the self-strap up and without hesitation, slide the long, thick prick into her. She tightened she belt to hold the strap in place tightly around Liz's waist. Liz twisted her body about and mumbled into me as it entered.

"Nngh!" she screamed when the strap was secure. Olivia stood up and stepped to the side, out of rage of Liz's kicks, and reached between her legs, flipping on the switch and turning on the rough vibration in the prick.

"MMMpphhh!! Nngh!!" Liz screamed, feeling the forceful and penetrating mass of the vibrating prick. It was like electricity had gone through her body. It lunged and bucked and twisted and bounced as she tried to get away from not only the strap, but my suffocating body as well. I smiled and moaned as the jerks from her trapped head drove her nose in deeper, making it twist and turn inside. I started up my grinding again, quick and firm. You could see a wave in my plump ass with each grind. My grip never left her struggling wrists as they twisted about on my thighs. Her feet kicked in the air, causing me to slightly wobble about. I fought to keep my balance and succeeded, but just barely. I scowled at the thought of her breaking my position and breathing without my permission. I didn't account for just how much adrenaline the strap would give her.

"Olivia, sit on her thighs." I said, scooting up to regain my position. She nodded and quickly did as asked, facing my direction. With her weight suppressing her kicks, Liz's movements had come to fighting minimum. I smiled, nodding to Olivia. I held out Liz's wrists to her, suggesting to her that she hold them for me, which she did. I wanted Liz's nose deeper. With her legs and hands restrained, I reached down and grabbed the still parted sections of her hair and wrapped them tightly around the sides of my thighs to keep her face stuck to me while I lifted up. I wanted her to be purple the next time I let her breathe. I crossed my ankles behind her head, and rested the back of it against my heel, propping her head up. Letting go of her hair, I spread my cheeks again, and dropped my weight back down. I whimpered as I felt her entire nose enter my pulsing anus. But I continued to push my weight down before dropping my cheeks. Now her face was so smothered against me that my cheeks could actually partially wrap around her head. I bit down on my lip and arched my back as I started grinding with the immense pressure.

"Eeeeeggghhhmm!!!" I heard from beneath me. It only made me shiver. She was pleading, begging -- but I was on fire. Olivia looked down at Liz's struggling body.

"She's gonna have to come up soon, ya know." She urged. I shook my head and beckoned her to me.

"Not yet. Come, I want to see how far her nose can enter." I panted. She grinned and shook her head as she crawled over while holding Liz's wrists and sat down on my lap. I cried out in pleasure as my asshole stretched further onto her nose. Panting heavily, I listened as Liz's whimpers became even more muffled under our combined weight. I was constantly moaning now, and both my insides were pulsing.

"Oohh, fuck. I'm getting close." I panted, continuing my grind with some difficultly. "Bounce." I told Olivia. She giggled, bouncing gently onto my lap in the rhythm of my grind.

"Uhhnn, uhh shit ..." I moaned. Liz's feet kicked up in another attempt to knock one of us over. But Olivia quickly grabbed her ankles and held them straight down, curving Liz's back. Before Liz thought to move her arms, I wrapped mine around Olivia, trapping hers between our large, jiggling breasts. I squeezed and we both moaned from the mashing together of our breasts. Olivia pushed down on Liz's ankles to help her bounce, and my whimpers of pleasure grew louder.

"Uhn fuck! Get off, I'm going to cum!" I demanded. Liz's body fell to the floor as Olivia stood back up. I stood with her and a surge of heat ran through me as I watched Liz's pale and purple face slowly spring back to life. She stayed motionless for a while as she made up for the air she had been deprived of. I took her by her hair and sports bra and lifted her body onto the sofa. Slowly, her conscious began to awaken fully, as she had been on the verge of passing out. Her eyes blinked furiously as I situated her body. I set her calves over the sofa and aligned her back to lie against the back cushion. Finally, I set her head along the crease of the cushions, which was far deeper than the crease of the mats.

"Hold her calves. I don't want any interruptions." I breathed, swinging my thigh over her face and sitting on her collarbone. I was going to explode all over that pretty little face. As Liz's vision returned to her, her eyes widened when they realized I was on top of her again. I licked my lips and smiled as I pulled her face up against my cunt by her hair, and crossed my legs behind her head to hold her in place. This time I left her eyes visible, so I could see them when I came. Her hands shot to my torso and her legs struggled against Olivia's hold as her face was crushed against my cunt. Ignoring her hands, I wrapped my hands around her hair and pulled as I rode her nose with such force, the sofa slid ever so slightly back and forth. I threw my head back, keeping it up as I felt my orgasm approach. Liz's long nose slid from inside my cunt to against my clit with each thrust.

"Nng, fuck, fuck ..." I panted, yanking harder on her hair. She screeched as she looked up at me.

"Mmmph!!"

I rotated my hips as I went, feeling my walls stiffen. And then, with a convulsion that threatened to knock me over, I looked down at Liz's tortured blue eyes, and came. Globs of cum oozed out onto her face and into her nose and mouth. My grip on her hair weakened and I was forced to let it go as my body shook. The cum was still pouring, and it could be seen rising up past my cunt and threatening to get into Liz's eyes.

"Mmm, mmh?" she whimpered into me, now gurgling. I supposed she had hoped that now she would be let go. But I was not so kind. Nor did I have the energy to get up. I slowly uncrossed my legs and sat up, my weight pressing her head between the crease of the two cushions. If you were looking at us head on, you wouldn't even be able to tell she was there. I slid my thighs together over her face, listening to her squeaks of desperation, and let my calves cross and hang over the edge of the sofa. Her hands clawed at my sides and I took them, crossing them over my torso as I crossed my arms to relax.

"Still not done?" Olivia asked with a giggle. I smiled and rotated my hips onto Liz's trapped face, feeling my juices continue to leak out and smear across her drenched face, hearing the soft squish it made.

"I am ... But I figure she had quite a bit of air before I came. She can stay under for a few more minutes until she passes out. Just tape her calves to the back of the sofa for me." I sighed, still trying to catch my breath. She laughed and duck taped Liz's calves to the back of the sofa, before coming around with the strap she had taken off of Liz. She winked and walked towards the staircase.

"Have fun with that." She said, giving a wave and trotting up the steps. I relaxed against the sofa and just sat, feeling Liz struggle to move her body. I closed my eyes in bliss as I kept her concealed, listening to her muffled pleas for freedom.

12