Violet vs Sara

Story Info
A psychic is in trouble after helping the victim of a witch.
20.4k words
4.75
77.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIOLET VS SARA: A NOT SO LITTLE SCENE

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sara and Violet were previously used in my "Just A Little Scene" short-short stories I have posted previously on other sites. This is an expansion and partial reimaging of the characters into a much larger story.

ONE

Violet sat, staring at the chalkboard as her math professor droned on about matrices. College Algebra was so tedious, but it was the last math credit she would need for her grad plan, so she suffered through it. She was taking notes, but her mind wasn't really paying attention, instead focusing on other things to pass the time. She blinked as she felt something small tap the back of her head, and a little ball of paper landed in front of her on her desk. She de-crumpled the paper and had to hold in a snicker as she read the words "QUIT IT!" in a hasty scrawl. Violet looked back over her should and spotted Jim in the back left corner of the class.

Jim was red in the face, twitching, and fighting not to make any noise. The way he was reclining in his chair, the bottom of the desk pressed against his crotch, and Violet could see the slow grind of his hips against the desk's edge, trying to soothe a raging hard on. She could tell from the rapid motion of his chest that he was breathing quickly, and she knew it was only with a monumental effort that he didn't burst out gasping. He was looking at her, clearly annoyed, and he mouthed, Seriously! Stop! Violet gave him the finger, a sly grin on her face, and Jim gave her a helpless look. She turned back to face the front of the class room and "ignored" him for the remaining thirty minutes.

When class was over, Jim practically tackled her right outside the door, giving her a fierce kiss. "You are so fucking mean," he said when he came up for air. He seemed to have calmed some, but that was only for as long as Violet wanted him to walk straight.

"Come on," said Violet, taking him by the hand, she led him through the throng of students going to, from, or hanging around outside the doors of their class room.

"Seriously, why during class of all places?" Jim continued.

Violet laughed. "Because I need to dosomethingto pass the time in that class. Come on, what would you rather do, go brain dead listening to the professor ramble for an hour, or feel my delicious thought-strokes on you for an hour? At least my option keeps you awake in class."

"Well... I guess I can't argue with that," muttered Jim. He cracked a grin. "Of course, I guess you can't win an argument with your girlfriend when she's psychic."

"Ha, boys never win arguments with girls, psychic powers or not," she said. They stepped out into the bright, slightly chilly autumn day. "They can just hope a girl pities them enough to cut them a break." She winked.

Jim laughed. "Well, then, maybe I can appeal to your pity now, then." He looked at her knowingly.

Violet pat him on the head. "Oh, you. You can't just wait until we get home tonight?" Jim made puppy dog eyes, and Violet "aaawwwed." She gave him a kiss. "You're fortunate that you're so damn cute." Jim grinned like a fool. "Okay, where's a good place?"

The building they had exited was adjacent to a small park. The two walked down to it and found a small nook in the bushes, underneath a tree which could give a couple enough privacy to make out as long as they weren't too loud about it. Violet sat down, leaning against the tree and folding her legs. Jim lay down on the grass, his head resting on her lap. His brown eyes met her blue ones, and her dark purple-dyed hair formed a curtain over his face as she leaned down a bit. She placed her hands on the sides of his head and said, "Today, you will be visiting the Sultana's harem. You deserve something nice, you kept yourself so well controlled back in class."

Jim nodded slowly as he looked into Violet's eyes. Violet smiled, leaned down to kiss him, then concentrated. She reached out with her mind, and Jim could feel the soft, gentle touch her psyche enveloping and caressing his own. His vision began to darken and his eyes drooped close. As Jim's consciousness found itself drifting in the psychic void, Violet began to fill his mind with images which formed into sensations of solid mass, of gentle light and soothing sounds, of warmth and sweet smells. Violet telepathically rendered the illusion for Jim that he was now standing in an open air bath, atop a large Arabian palace...

***

Jim blinked, looking around. He knew this was just an illusion (and one of his favorites at that), but it always felt so real. The sun warmed him gently as the breeze caressed him. He could smell sweet incense, and he felt cool water surrounding his legs. He looked and saw that he was standing thigh deep in clear water, in a large pool atop the roof of some palace straight out of an Arabian Knights film. He heard a giggling and turned.

At the farther edge of the pool of water were four women, each dressed skimpily. In fact, dressed wasn't really an appropriate word. All they really wore were sheer cloths and various jewelry draped over their bodies.

He recognized one of the women as Violet. She sat on the edge of the pool, sitting up straight and regal, her eyes looking at Jim like a queen waiting patiently for the court jester to make a performance. Jim didn't recognize the other three, but they looked like the super models from Violet's fashion magazines.

"Sultana Violet" extended her hand, and then made a small motion towards Jim. The three women around her stepped up to him, their hips swaying. They reached out for Jim and he let himself be taken. They allowed him to never take his eyes off Violet, and she watched with a growing smile as they women began to caress him, their hands running over his every curve. They kissed him, then rubbed their whole bodies over him. Finally, two of the woman held him, their hands moving over his chest, stomach, back and buttocks, their mouths licking and sucking at his neck, and purring into his ear. The third woman kneeled before him, and Jim broke his gaze with Violet to look at the woman as her hand came up and curled around his erect penis. The woman stretched out her tongue and licked his tip, causing Jim to gasp. Then she took him in her mouth, sucking and licking him with incredible dexterity. Jim, face now a mask of pleasure, looked back at Violet, who only smiled with pleased bemusement. His hips began to buck, and he felt his penis spasm as climax rushed over him

The woman milked him dry, but Jim's penis did not shrink, nor did he feel completely satisfied. The woman stood and switched placed with one of the others, and the new woman likewise went down on Jim until he climaxed fiercely. Then she switched with the woman who hadn't sucked him yet. They switched off several times, each time making Jim explode, but his penis remained ready and excited immediately after. And when they were done sucking him, had Jim kneel, made him fuck each of them from behind as they went down on hands and knees before him. They kept this up for a long, long time, Jim climaxing again and again as Violet watched with delight in her eyes...

***

What felt like hours for Jim was in reality only minutes for Violet. With the speed of dreams, Violet bathed him in an experience that would make any man in real life die of utter exhaustion, if not heart failure. As it was, Jim's body twitched and his heart raced and he made soft little moans and gasps, but after only three and half minutes, she telepathically spoke directly to the part of his mind that controlled his motor skills,Jim immediately complied, revealing his throbbing penis, letting it twitch crazily in the air. Violet had used her telepathic powers to teases the nerves of his penis in class, touching off each pleasure receptor in a repeated stroking motion. Now, combined with the sexcapades she was putting his mind through, he was more than ready to release.Jim complied, holding his penis at a 90 degree angle from his torso.

The scene dissolved slowly as Jim's consciousness was raised to the waking world. All the pleasure from the psychic illusion seemed to follow him, and as he came to, the sensations felt in his dream body flowed over his physical one; his eyes snapped open, his body shook savagely, and he came with a roar.

Semen shot in long, thick arcs from his cock, the fluid built up from Violet's direct teasing in the class room, propelled with all the pressure created from his psychic illusion. Violet watched his seed fly and smiled with pride at the distance of his shot. She did a quick scan to make sure that no one had noticed his outburst; then, as he calmed down, twitching here and there in her arms, she physically rolled him over and leaned over his body, closing up his pants, pausing just long enough to wipe up the drop of white cum still sticking to the tip with her finger. She put it in her mouth and savored the taste of him. She didn't really care for the taste of cum itself, otherwise, she would have had him shoot it in her mouth. Rather, she enjoyed the symbolic gesture of claiming her prize.

"You're the greatest girlfriend ever," Jim said dreamily once he'd gotten his breath back. He reached up and pulled her down for a passionate kiss.

"I thought you said I was mean," said Violet coyly when their lips parted again.

"Well... the two aren't mutually exclusive."

"Actually, I think they are."

"Shut up, you know I can't think straight right now." The two laughed. They stayed that way for a while, before Jim felt strong enough to walk again. As they started to head back to campus, he said, "Not that I'm complaining, exactly, but why didn't you have yourself join in that little scenario? I notice you do that a lot when you put me under; you're in the illusion, but you almost always just watch. Do you have a secret voyeuristic streak?"

Violet shrugged. "Nah, it's not a voyeurism thing. I suppose to most women, it might seem odd, creating illusionary experiences where my man gets fucked by other women. But that's just the thing; itisan illusion, oneIcreate, so anything that happens to you is all my doing, no one else's. I use different women for visual variety, but every one of them is reallymyhand,mymouth,mypussy caressing you. I guess I always have a version of me watching you to remind you it's an illusion so you don't get too lost in it, and that I am watching you from the outside, to make sure you're safe, as well as to enjoy you enjoying the experience. That make sense?"

Jim nodded. "Yeah. That's actually really sweet. Makes even those sillier illusions seem romantic."

"Good," said Violet. "For a moment, I was worried you were gunna say it was creepy." The two laughed. "And just so you don't get any funny ideas, no, I'm not interested in doing something like that in real life. Fantasy is fantasy, but in real life, your dick is all mine."

"You get no complaint from me," said Jim with a wink. "You're more than I can handle by yourself anyway."

TWO

As Jim and Violet walked up the steps to their apartment, Violet paused. The two had only been living there a week, and Violet had not had the chance to fully adjust to the ambient mental buzz of the place. Violet didn't usually have to worry about sensing thoughts she didn't intend to; she was not one of those poor telepaths could not "turn off the feed." However, like most psychics, she still always had a general vague perception of things going on around her, a bare bones impression which mainly informed her when someone was nearby. If she actually wanted to read someone's mind, she had to do it deliberately. Once in a while someone would have a thought or emotion so strong, it radiated from them such that the psychic's vague impressions caught it perfectly clear. It was usually just a flash and that was all. But as Violet went up the steps, she felt a constant aura of lust pulsing from somewhere on their floor. By the time she and Jim got to their door, Violet found she had to actually put up a psychic wall to block the sensation.

"What is it?" said Jim. He could tell she had picked something up.

Violet's eyebrows went up and she shook her head, looking further down the hallway of their floor. "Someone is almost literally getting their brains fucked out."

"Really?" Jim poked his head out and cocked his ear, seeing if he could hear any moaning. He couldn't. "Where?"

Violet eased the psychic shield a bit and simply followed the pulse of the lust with her mind. "Four doors down," she said. "Jesus. I've never felt lust coming off of someone like that. There's no way that's normal."

Jim shrugged. "Maybe it's a guy whose super lucky like me, and has himself a psychic girlfriend."

Violet nodded hesitantly. "I guess so. Cripes, whatever they're doing, they're really going at it." She shook her head and put her psychic shield back up. "Alright, whatever. None of our business right?"

"Right," said Jim.

Violet hadn't planned on having sex that night; making Jim shoot off earlier in the day had been a lot of fun, but Violet had always enjoyed using her powers to play around. She could do that every day, and there were some weeks when she did. As far as real, physical sex went, however, Violet was more of a two or three times a week girl. It had taken her a while to convince Jim that he reallydidn'thave to go down on or fuck her every time she used her powers to get him off just so they'd be even. And today, she really hadn't felt any urge for sex; watching Jim hit the leaves on the far bushes with his spunk had been all the satisfaction she'd needed for the day. But after making dinner, taking a shower, doing some homework, and watching TV for a bit, she realized she was really starting to feel aroused. She found herself getting wet; her heartbeat quickened and she felt her nipples harden.

She had been lying with her head in Jim's lap, her right arm over his, their fingers intertwined. With no thought to it, their hands rested on her right breast. As the arousal swept over her, Jim felt her nipple growing hard. He glanced down at her, a noticed the small flush she got when she was excited. Violet looked up at him and he smiled, leaning down to kiss her.

The made love on the couch, Jim moving with a slow, delicious friction. Well satisfied from before, he easily controlled his motions to please her just how she liked, sliding slowly into her until he filled her fully, then slowly withdrawing until only the tip was inside, and then pushing slowly back in, occasionally twisting his hips to add more sensation. Violet didn't use her powers, just enjoyed the physical intimacy, warmth and pleasure blooming from her core. "Oh, Jim," she whispered and she clutched him tightly as her ecstasy peaked. They kissed deeply and Jim withdrew without climax, not needing it, content with his lover's bliss.

However, as Violet lay there cooling in the afterglow, she noticed the sensations of lust had not abated. However, with head now clear she recognized that the lust was not coming from her; she realized with a start that she could still sense the aura of lust coming from down the hall, and it was even stronger than before! Violet hadn't even noticed the build up, and as such, hadn't raised her psychic shields accordingly. Eventually, the ripples of lust had tickled her own libido, and gotten her in the mood. Not that she was complaining about that, she had just had a wonderful experience after all. And some times it happened, she would occasionally felt flashes of sexual sensations from neighbors which snuck into her radar and got her turned on. But with her low sensitivity they had usually been faint, and were always just brief little flares that died back down in seconds. Sometimes, that put her in the mood, despite herself.

No, what bothered her was that this was a steadily flowing, very clear and powerful throb of raw lust that had been going on forhoursnow. For that matter, who knew how long it had been going on before she and Jim got home? Something wasn't right.

As she and Jim got up to get ready for bed, Violet said she wanted to get some air first, and she would join Jim shortly. She put on a robe, grabbed the door keys, and went outside. She turned left and walked past three doors, stopping at the fourth. At this range, even with her shields up, she felt an active pressure on them. She listened for any sort of noise coming from within, but thought she could only hear the very faintest of moans. Suddenly, the waves of lust surged, and she flinched as arousal swept through her, and her vaginal lips grew moist again. Cranking up her shields and ignoring the suddenly renewed sweet ache between her legs, Violet stared at the door in shock. Just what was going on in there? Violet, now certain that something was wrong, reached up to the door and knocked. No one answered, nor did the waves of lust cease or even slacken. She knocked again, then tried the doorbell. No response.

She took a breath. When she was younger, she hadn't had much respect for people's privacy. While she didn't deliberately go around spying on people, if she wanted to check on someone, she would just expand her senses to clairvoyantly observe them, not stopping to consider what state they might be in when she caught them Since dating Jim, however, she had started being more considerate of others, and as such, she hesitated to just intrude, even clairvoyantly, on someone. But this situation compelled her to ignore such boundaries. Her curiosity had become concern.

Not wanting to get caught standing there just staring at a door while she was investigating, she went back to her apartment, and sat in the living room. Jim was already asleep, it seemed, which was good. She didn't want any distractions, even well meaning ones. She closed her eyes and focused, then directed her senses towards the apartment.

Instantly, she could see and hear inside the apartment, as if she were really there. She could expand her other senses if she wanted, but sight and sound were all that she usually needed. Her senses had focused on the living room; the lights were all off, but with her psychic senses, she didn't need light to see the room. The place was sparsely furnished, clearly a bachelor pad, not exactly tidy, but not quite a mess. The coffee table in the center held a mountain of discarded junk mail and magazines, while the couch had several clothes tossed over it. However, the floor was at least free of clutter, and the kitchenette to the side revealed no giant pile of dishes in the sink. Violet could hear moaning coming from the bedroom, and let her senses snap over to that room. The aura of lust blasted from that room like heat from a furnace.

What she saw made Violet's jaw drop and her physical eyes widen. There, floating in the room, was a naked, red haired man. He was thrashing in mid-air, head shaking and his body convulsing violently, his penis jerking like a thing possessed. From the way his limbs refused to move, he appeared to be in some kind of bondage. However, nothing was there. Violet wondered if he was being held in place by some kind of telekinetic force or maybe a binding spell. Violet looked closer at the man to see if he was injured. He appeared physically unharmed, though he was literally dripping sweat, his entire body glistening wet. However, it was when Violet focused her vision on his penis that she gasped.

The man's fair skin only made the darkness of his penis stand out more prominently. The shaft and testicles were beet red in color and the head of the penis was a deep plumb purple. Both penis and testicles were at maximum tension, the skin stretched so taught that Violet fancied one sharp flick would cause then to burst like a balloon; the veins bulged and pulsed prominently to the point Violet thought it looked hideous. Pre-cum flowed, almost spurting forth, in a steady stream from the tip, collecting on his chest and running in multiple rivulets down his sides and groin, dripping steadily on the floor, mixing with the pools of sweat. Violet was glad she hadn't extended her sense of smell; she could tell by looking at him that the reek of sex and sweat would be overpowering.