VIP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theron began to chuckle. "Is this part of your routine?" His voice was casual but she could see amusement tugging the corners of his mouth into a devilish smirk.

Justine pouted. "No!"

"Well, then, carry on." He raised his hips so that she could finish unveiling his manhood.

Justine's eyes widened in awe as she gazed upon his generous tool. She tried to restrain herself from simply grabbing at it but it was a lost battle. She clutched his cock firmly in her dainty hand as her mouth went to his balls.

Theron leaned back into the settee and placed a hand on top of her head. She sucked one heavy nut in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. Then she sucked in the other. She ran her tongue on the underside of his ball sac and deeply inhaled his scent. Tilting her head to one side, she released the savory treats and turned her attention toward his shaft. Theron's hand was urging her in that direction but she wanted to take her time. She ran her silken tongue lazily on the underside of his cock, moistening it along the way. As she neared the crimson head, she stopped and reversed directions making Theron grunt in frustration. She repeated her course one more time then began pumping his wet prick with her fist as she closed her mouth over the tip. She encircled it several times with her tongue, tasting the delectable droplets of cum. Theron increased the pressure of his hand atop her head that she shook with feisty refusal without removing her mouth. She gently sunk her teeth into the spongy flesh of his head causing Theron to shudder. She continued to nibble voraciously for a moment then released him from her mouth while still jerking him near her face.

"I told you." She still faced his cock as if she were speaking to it. Theron felt her warm breath on him as she spoke. "I'm leading this dance." She turned languidly to face him. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"I sure fucking do!" His previously relaxed palm formed a fist in her hair and he pulled it sharply. Justine thought he was trying to maneuver her toward his crotch and she opened her mouth to receive him. "No, get on top of me!" he said while delivering another yank.

Theron's forcefulness spurred Justine on. She scrambled to climb on top of him. He held the base of his rod firmly while his other hand seized her hip. He guided her into place and she felt his thickness sinking into her drenched cunt as she lowered herself onto him. "Awww, fuck!" Justine quavered as he completely filled her inner cave. Her head fell back as she began bucking against him.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Theron sarcastically echoed her own previous question. He moved his other hand to her hip and held her firmly in place, not allowing her to move.

"I am now!" she giggled but with her head back and throat strained, her laugh sounded more like a wheeze. She struggled to move her hips but Theron did not loosen his grip.

He chucked deeply, sending sensational vibrations through her. Justine continued to squirm and whimper. "What a hungry little slut you are!" He caught her jaw with his hand and forced him to face her. Her eyes were wide, liquid, and pleading. "What are you waiting for, bitch? Fuck me!" He released his stronghold and she immediately began to ride him deliriously.

"Oh, god, yes!" Her breath was coming in quick gasps. "Your fuckin' cock...is so... amazing!" The volume of her voice was rising with her passion. Theron clapped his palm hand her mouth to hush her. She kissed and licked at his salty palm finally coaxing her mouth around his index finger and sucking eagerly at it.

"So you do know how to suck! And all you'd give my 'amazing' cock was a bunch of teasing," he chided her as he thrust his finger deep into her throat. She choked and sputtered briefly then began to convulse on his lap as her orgasm submerged her in pleasure. He kept thrusting deep in her as her juicy cunt milked at his cock and her mouth sucked greedily on his finger.

As the explosion in her body began to subside, she slowed her movements. "Pleeeeease let me try again!" She begged around his finger.

"Try what again?"

"I want to suck your dick!"

"I don't know, Justine. You had your chance."

She shuddered. "I won't fuck around this time. I promise..."

Theron slowed his movements. "So you'll show me what a good cock-sucking whore you are?"

"Yes..." she implored.

Theron pushed her off his lap and onto the floor. She scrambled to her knees and positioned herself to blow him. She gripped his shaft in her hand, feeling her own heat and juices on him. She began to take him into her mouth but he stopped her. He stood up and she raised herself higher upon her knees.

"You sure you want it?"

"Yes. Please feed me your fucking coc..." Before she could finish her sentence Theron had slammed the entire length of his manhood deep into her throat. He used both hands to pull her further onto him, holding her tightly in place causing her throat to spasm against the bulbous head of his cock. He did not relent until she was opening her mouth wide and gasping for air and tears were streaming from her eyes.

"Too much for you, slut?"

Justine shook her head. She took a deep breath and wrapped her lips tightly around his cock

"That's a good girl." He steadied her so that she was ready to receive his forceful thrusts. He fucked her throat urgently, only backing off occasionally to let her take brief gulps of air. "Nowthat'smuch better."

Justine looked up at him, her eyes filled with a radiant bliss at receiving his compliments.

Theron was grunting in time with his pumping as he looked down into her eyes. He loved the pleasure her mouth was giving him but knew he wouldn't hold out much longer. "Are you ready for it? Are you going to let me cum all over your pretty face, my little whore?"

She nodded her agreement. She wanted nothing more.

He pulled his cock from her warm mouth and began jacking it with his hand. Justine's mouth was still open with awe and hunger. While still stroking his meat, he clasped her jaw in his other hand.

"Ooooh, Theron..." she moaned, her mouth longing to taste him. "Give it to me,pleeeease."

Theron erupted, launching several thick streams of his seed over her face. Justine licked her him from her lips then used her tiny hands to clean her face like a kitten, not wanting to waste a single drop. When she was finished, she threw her arms around him and nuzzled against his thigh for a moment.

Finally, Justine tried to stand up. He legs were wobbly and Theron helped steady her on her feet. Her garter belt had slid down; the money it once held lay strewn across the floor.

They both redressed themselves quickly. When they had finished, Theron grabbed her and pulled her in for one final kiss. With the urgency gone, she was able to savor it like she hadn't before.

"That was a wonderful 'dance', Justine."

She smiled and thanked him.

"I should go and let you get back to work."

She agreed reluctantly. As he turned to exit the cubical, she startled herself by calling after him. "Wait, Theron."

"Yes?" He only half turned to face her.

"Are you local? Will you be back?" She didn't like how desperate her voice sounded but she also didn't like the idea of never being able to fuck him again.

"No, I don't live here."

Her head dropped in blatant disappointment.

"But I will be back eventually."

She nodded softly. "Okay. I'll look forward to it."

"I'm sure you will." He gave her one last wicked grin before exiting the cubical.

12