Vipin Uncle and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see, you like this soap very much," Vipin uncle interrupted.

"Oh yes, I watch it everyday. Just this one, not all," mom said with a smile.

"You ladies, love to watch these romantic TV series. These are purely emotional stuff, which just make you laugh or weep. Pretty mindless. Nothing sensible in those," Vipin uncle said with a flourish of his hand.

"I agree. But after watching a few episodes, one gets addicted and there is no way to get out. You have to watch every episode," mom replied laughing.

"Aah! So that's it. You are addicted to this thing. But if you love this serial so much, you must also behave like the characters."

"How? Run around trees, singing like the heroine?" mom asked laughing.

"Oh no. That would be stupid. I meant you could have a romantic affair like the heroine. Besides, you are no less attractive than the heroine in that TV series. I am sure you have scores of male admirers. They would love to have a roaring affair with you."

"I am really flattered Vipin. But I don't have an hour glass figure like that heroine. And she must be half my age."

"I am not flattering you Shobha. I am just telling you the truth. In real life, men don't desire skinny models as companions. They prefer fleshy, plump women like you. And as for your age, well I would always go for a middle aged, experienced lady ten times out of ten," Vipin uncle poured more whiskey into the empty glasses.

"Thanks for the compliments Vipin. About what you said, I can only say that it would look extremely foolish if a woman with a grown up son suddenly started a romantic affair. Besides, Sandip would be the target of ridicule from his friends. He might be angry with me," mom said somewhat thoughtfully.

Vipin uncle had found a point to dwell on. "That is all the more reason to have an affair. Sandip is now employed in a far away town. No friend of his would know whether you are having an affair or not from that far. Sandip is hardly likely to return here. Now that he has a good job, he will marry Swapna very soon and settle there permanently. Maybe he will come occasionally to see you, but that is all. He will be having a lot of enjoyment with Swapna there. He would hardly have any time to even think about you. You will be left all alone. And some undesirable elements might try to take advantage of your loneliness by pestering you. But if you have a husband or a reliable boy friend, no one would think of taking advantage of you," Vipin uncle said as he replenished the glasses.

"I think three is more than sufficient for me," mom said indicating to her whiskey glass. "I am already filling a little dizzy. By the way, you are not far off the point Vipin, when you talked about men disturbing me. Once, I did get a phone call from an anonymous person, disturbing me in the middle of the night"

"Like you, I don't normally drink more than three pegs at a time. That is my limit. So rest assured, I would not insist for more. Take this one very slow and drink it over as long as you can. That way you will enjoy it," Vipin uncle said.

Continuing he said, "You see, I was not wrong when I talked about the disturbances from some bad people. Hope, all that nuisance has stopped. Moreover, I am sure that you do have some physical needs. You are only forty-five years old. You should not overlook those totally and lead a life of abstinence. Because, that will only make you irritable. You must have some man in your life who will fulfill your physical needs and desires and also protect you from people who can cause you harm. Tell me Shobha, am I wrong?"

"No Vipin, actually you are quite right. I used to be quite irritable, though I have changed a lot in recent times. I am not sure whether that was because of my financial problems or due to lack of any male friends. But would any man really be interested in me. I am, as you rightly said, forty-five years old. Most men go for much younger women. I am not very good looking either. I think I am overweight. I definitely know that men love slim women. My ex-husband left me for a younger, slimmer woman. Besides, people would say bad things about me, if I start an affair now." It was clear that mom was not convinced by Vipin uncle.

"Shobha, let us sit on the bed and discuss these things comfortably," Vipin uncle said. Both of them sat on the bed and he took two large pillows and placed them against the head rest. They leaned their backs on the pillows. There was still some whiskey in their glasses, so they took their glasses to bed. The soft mattress and pillows were really comfortable.

Vipin uncle started again. He was quite persuasive. "Shobha, your husband was a fool to leave such a beautiful woman like you. He humiliated your beauty when there are so many men ready to fall in love with you. Women really mature when they are middle aged. Look around and you will see that most of the single women around you have boy friends. Mita, Dipti and Kanika are all divorced and they have boy friends. They are also nearly the same age as you are, maybe a few years older. Nobody minds these things these days."

Mom nodded her head, unsure as to what to say. Vipin uncle moved very close to her body and said, "You look absolutely great tonight. I have never seen a more beautiful woman than you. Your dress and makeup are fantastic. Hope you don't mind my saying this, but you definitely look very sexy."

Mom's cheeks turned red as Vipin uncle said that she looked sexy. With her head slightly bowed, she said, "Vipin, the diamond nose stud and leather purse are gifts from you. So, if I look good, it is due to you. Thank you very much for that."

"Oh no Shobha, you should not thank me. I gifted those to you because you deserved the gifts. You worked really hard at my office. The gifts are an acknowledgement of your dedicated service. Besides, such things do not look as good on other women as it does on you. I am enchanted with your look tonight," Vipin uncle was gushing.

So he had already started buying expensive gifts for her, I thought. Good work was just an excuse. He was trying to win her heart.

Almost unnoticed, he had placed one of his hands on her thigh and the other around her shoulder. The hand on her thigh was slowly moving up and down. Suddenly, he moved his hands and asked, "Shobha, would you mind if I got out of my T shirt and jeans? It is quite sultry today and I am feeling hotter, probably because of the drink. At home, I normally dress in a pair of shorts only."

"Oh no Vipin, I would not mind at all. It is really hot and I am feeling it too. You can change over to your shorts. You will feel far more comfortable," mom replied.

Vipin uncle got down from the bed and undressed. He wrapped a towel around his waist and opened his jeans and briefs. After that, he put on a pair of dark green shorts. I could see Vipin uncle's bare body from my window. He was a big man, nearly six feet tall, with thick arms and legs. Compared to my plump, petite mom, he was a giant of a man. His broad, hairy, chest and thick hairy arms and legs were in full view. He had a slight paunch around his waist. Vipin uncle had a clean shaven face with a somewhat thick pair of lips and a prominent nose. His hair had thinned a little at the front and was dyed in a brown shade.

"How about watching a film?" he asked mom.

"Not bad, but isn't it getting late?" mom asked.

"Oh Shobha, don't worry about getting late. You don't have to go to work tomorrow."

"OK then. Let us watch a movie."

"We shall watch a Korean movie. It has won many international awards. It was screened at the local film festival. The demand for tickets was so high that I could not get one even in the black market. Later, I purchased the DVD."

Mom nodded her head in agreement. Vipin uncle inserted the DVD into the player, switched off the tube light and switched on a dim blue light. The room was plunged into semi darkness. But, even then everything was clearly visible from my room, as I gazed intently from the window. He switched on the TV with a remote and got into bed, again sitting closely with mom. Vipin uncle and I had together watched the Korean film that he was talking about. It was about the brutal fucking of a beautiful teenage girl from a village by the landlord and his henchmen. The movie was full of steamy scenes, graphically showing the girl being raped.

As the movie started, Vipin uncle again put his arm around mom's shoulders, while his other hand rested on her thigh. Slowly he started to caress her thighs and pressed them softly. Their bodies were sticking together. The movie was depicting vivid sex scenes. The DVD was obviously uncensored. Suddenly, I noticed Vipin uncle's toes playing with mom's feet and toes. His arm had slid from her shoulder and was now embracing her waist. He started to caress her plump, milk white belly with his palm, sometimes inserting the tip of his index finger inside the hollow of her navel. Mom started to feel a little uneasy at Vipin uncle's overtures.

At the same time, the erotic movie and his caresses were starting to make their effect on her. She pressed her thighs and rubbed them against each other. She was surely starting to wet and trying hard to conceal any indication of her arousal.

"Hey Shobha, isn't this a hot movie? I have watched it many times. What can a man with no wife do? He needs some entertainment after all," Vipin uncle said. He already had a massive erection and his dark green shorts were bulging. Mom could not have failed to notice such a prominent bulge.

She said, "Watching films like these isn't always bad. Even doctors agree that it is sometimes necessary to watch these. But Vipin, you can find a nice girl friend or a wife to fulfill your physical needs."

"I have already found my girl friend," Vipin uncle grinned.

"Who? Where?" mom asked with a smile.

"It is the beautiful lady sitting next to me right now. It is you Shobha. I have desired you from the day I saw you first. I love you Shobha." Vipin uncle embraced mom tightly and looked straight into her eyes.

Mom couldn't believe what she was hearing. She tried to break free from Vipin uncle's tight embrace. But he held her in a vice like grip. "It would be extremely bad for me if Sandip comes to know about it. He will be very angry," she said in a desperate attempt to come out of his clutches.

"Sandip doesn't care for you. You didn't behave too well with him. Right now he is dreaming of having sex with Swapna. Your husband has left you. Nobody thinks of you. But you spurn the only person who has genuine feelings for you?"

"Vipin, I like you too. I am indebted for what you have done for me. You are a nice man. But would it be proper of you to take me to bed?"

"Of course it would be proper. You have been starved of sex for so many years. Earlier you had many problems. But now the problems have gone. So you can lead your life as you wish. You can have all the sex you really want. And I will give it to you. Don't deny yourself something you really want." Vipin uncle was not prepared to wait any longer. He switched off the TV with his remote. Cupping mom's face with both hands, he locked his lip on hers. Mom was not resisting anymore.

He sucked her luscious lips like a starved animal and began to probe the inner recesses of her mouth with his tongue. Mom was left breathless at the intensity of his kisses. His hands began to unbutton her blouse. It came off her body in no time. There were those voluptuous breasts encased in a black bra. He left the bra stay for the time being and started to open her saree instead. Mom's saree and petticoat came off in no time. There she was, lying only in her black bra and panty in Vipin uncle's arms. He grabbed her viciously, his hands running all over her body, while his warm lips planted warm kisses on her lips, neck, shoulders and ears. "Ohhh... umm... mmm!" mom began to moan softly at his frantic caresses.

Vipin uncle unclasped the strap of mom's bra. The gorgeous, milk white melons sprang from their confinement in all their glory. Sagging just slightly under their weight, the bouncy milk pots held him mesmerized for a moment. There were light brown areolas at their middle and from the centre of the areolas rose two dark brown, erect nipples as big as grapes. Vipin uncle was mad with lust at the sight of those fruits of passion.

Vipin uncle palmed the boobs and gave them a slight squeeze. He gently caressed the mammoth mammaries and pinched the nipples with his thumb and index finger. "Aaaahhh... mmm!" mom sighed with pleasure. More pleasure was yet to come. Vipin uncle took each nipple by turn between his lips and sucked them hard. He ran his tongue on the nipples and bit them lightly with his teeth. Mom closed her eyes out of the sheer pleasure that Vipin uncle's ministrations were giving her. "Aaaahhh...," she sighed frequently.

Next, his mouth hovered all over soft, white fleshy belly, hips, thighs, legs and feet, as he planted hot kisses all over her body. He kissed her fat, marble white thighs, licked her navel and her toes and then slowly opened her panty. Turning her over, he grabbed her large, white fat ass with his hands and gave them a hard squeeze. "Ohhh!" a muffled groan escaped her lips.

Running his tongue through the parting of her ass he stopped a while at her ass hole and inserted his tongue inside it. Mom gasped as if an electric current had passed through her body. "Aaaahhh... ohhh... ohhh no...," she screamed.

He turned her on her back again and let his hand roam on the clean shaven, fleshy mound of mom's cunt. Mom's twat looked like bun which had been sliced through the middle. He inserted his index finger very slowly inside the cunt, which was already wet with her love juices. His fingers started toying with her clitoris. Mom bucked as if she had been electrocuted.

Vipin uncle pulled off his shorts and his huge cock sprang free. It was unlike anything mom had seen in her life. Eleven inches long and five inches in girth, it looked like a raging python. The foreskin was pulled back and the huge, red tip was glistening, as pre-cum dripped from the slit at the middle. His pubic hair was shaved clean and a brown sac containing his large balls hung tantalisingly. There was fear and shock in mom's eyes.

Getting down from the bed and standing on the floor by the side of the bed, Vipin uncle grabbed mom's face and put the tip of his huge dick in her mouth. The length and girth of the huge dick filled her mouth. "Suck it baby. Suck it Shobha darling. You will love this lolly," Vipin uncle said imploringly.

Mom sucked the exquisite bulbous tip with her luscious lips and ran her tongue on its parting. "Ohhhh... noooo...," Vipin uncle groaned with sheer pleasure. He grabbed her hair with his hands and thrust his cock down her throat. Mom nearly choked as she was forced to deep throat the massive tool. As his dick moved in and out of her mouth, she gasped. Suddenly, with an animal groan, Vipin uncle sent spurts of thick cum right down her throat. Mom coughed and sputtered as the hot cum hit the insides of her throat. Before drawing it out, he made her lick the last drops of cum on the tip of his dick.

Having spent himself in mom's mouth, Vipin uncle now clambered on the bed and spread mom's fat, white thighs wide apart with his hands. Bending over, he put his own mouth inside mom's cunt. His expert tongue caressed and played with her delicious pussy. She lifted her heavy hips upwards and shrieked at the heavenly pleasure that Vipin uncle's tongue was giving her. He held her upraised hips with his hands and plunged his tongue even deeper into the depths of her pussy. Mom, in turn responded by raising her hips as far as she could, taking his tongue as deep inside her as possible. She grabbed his hair, pushing his mouth hard against her cunt. Her fat thighs pressed his face. Vipin uncle's tongue play continued for some time. Suddenly, her legs arched and she began to thrust her pussy at his darting tongue. "Aaahhh... ohhh... noooo... suck me hard Vipin... harder... oohhh!" she screamed and spent herself in Vipin uncle's mouth. His tongue licked her pussy dry. Mom was panting heavily after the first proper sexual release she had in many years.

"Shobha baby, didn't you like it? Having sex after so many years with a real man?" Vipin uncle asked as he lifted his mouth from mom's cunt.

"Yes Vipin, it was unlike anything I have ever experienced. You were simply fantastic," mom replied still panting.

"Honestly speaking, I have never had sex with such a sexy woman like you in my life. This is a totally unforgettable experience. Wait till you take my cock in your pussy. I promise, you will never forget it. We will have masti (fun) right throughout the night," Vipin uncle said as he started to play with her boobs once again. He gave her a long kiss on her lips and guided her hand on his tool which was dangling limply like a sausage.

In mom's warm hands Vipin uncle's cock came back to life in no time. It stood ramrod straight as mom stroked the foreskin. Vipin uncle's finger started to play with mom's cunt again and she began to squirm with pleasure. "OK honey, now spread your legs," he said.

"Vipin, your cock is so large. I am scared to take it in." Mom was clearly afraid and it showed in her eyes. She drew her legs close in an effort to save her cunt from the pounding of Vipin uncle's monster cock.

"Don't be scared, my sexy baby. I will be very tender with you," Vipin uncle assured mom as his strong, thick, hairy hands prised mom's legs apart. Lifting her legs and setting her up in foetal position, he placed the tip of his huge dick at the entrance of mom's cunt and gave it a gentle push. The large, red, gleaming, bulbous tip of the cock immediately disappeared inside her pussy. As he pushed further, it met with some resistance. Its extraordinary girth was obviously too large for the width of mom's passage. Mom screamed, "Vipin, it is hurting me!"

Vipin uncle drew back his cock a bit. Lifting his hips upwards, he gave a huge thrust and rammed the monster cock upto its hilt, right through the depths of mom's velvety pussy. "Ooouuuuhhh...!" The cock seemed to have hit mom's uterus as she shrieked aloud. It seemed as if her eyes would pop out of their sockets. Vipin uncle didn't move for a while, allowing mom to regain her breath.

When she regained her breath, he started to fuck mom with slow, short strokes of his huge dick. He kissed mom's lips, ears and neck lovingly, while gently squeezing one of her boobs with one hand. Mom seemed to love the short slow strokes of his enormous tool, as she embraced him tightly with her hands and legs.

Gradually, the strokes became longer and faster. With each thrust, Vipin uncle hurled the most abusive slang at her. "Saali randi (bloody whore), I will rip your cunt till it bleeds. I will fuck you throughout the night, my sexy rani (queen)."

"Fuck me Vipin. Kill me with your cock. I am all yours. I have never had such pleasure in my life," mom implored like a bitch in heat.

Vipin uncle was now fucking furiously. Mad with red hot lust, he sunk his teeth in mom's bare flesh and squeezed her boobs very hard, like a wild beast. She was obviously enjoying the pain. As he frenziedly rammed his huge tool with vicious force, mom raised her hips to meet his animal thrust. She moaned deliriously as his massive piston pounded her ripe, meaty pussy. Grunting like an animal, he thrust his enormous dick deep inside her pleasure hole. Their bodies were rising and falling in passionate unison as they drowned in carnal pleasure.

After about twenty minutes lusty fucking, suddenly mom gripped Vipin uncle even tighter with her hands and legs. She dug her nails on his bare back. Her legs arched and her toes curled with uncontrollable pleasure. Her face contorted as she clenched her teeth. Shutting her eyes tight, she screamed, "Oh Vipin, I can't take any more. Fuck me hard Vipin. Harder... yessss... kill me. Ohhhh nooo! I love you Vipin. Aaaahhh... nooo...." Her eyes were now dilated, as she was drowned in the throes of passion. Rapidly thrusting her hips at his massive thrusts, she matched Vipin uncle shot for shot. Vipin uncle was screaming too. "I am coming, my baby. I can't hold it any longer. I will fill your cunt with my cum," he grunted. After a few more thrusts Vipin uncle shot a deluge of cum into the depths of mom's pussy, as she too spent herself. The explosive climax left both of them breathless and Vipin uncle rolled down from mom's body.