Virgin Fun in the Sun

Story Info
My first experience at a nude beach.
1k words
3.76
68.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 19, white, bicurious, but I have never touch a guy before... that is, until lat Sunday I live in Southern California and one day while my parents we out of town, I decided to drive down to San Diego to Black's Beach, a nude beach.

I have never been to a nude beach before and rarely naked in front of anyone before. I took me about two hours to drive down there. My cock just kept getting harder and harder as I got closer and closer. I got off of the exit and I thought I was going to explode right there in the car.

I parked and got out of my car only to find the hottest surfer dude getting out of his car as well. We shot each other a look and instantly knew we were both heading to the nude beach.

I walked toward the edge of the stairs down from the beach. I couldn't distinguish whether people we naked or not, but as I descended behind my new friend, I could begin to see the asses of people sunbathing. My cock began to slowly pulse to excitement once again.

Once on the beach, I started walking north because I heard that the hottest guys were at the most northern end. I passed a large group of people playing nude volleyball-- cocks and balls and tits all bouncing around. Fucking hot.

Then I started to pass some older guys who were pretty fucking hot. They were tan from head to toes with perfect skin. Some of them discretely rubbed their cocks as I passed, and I wasn't even naked yet.

Finally, I started passing people closer to my age. Young guys in groups or pairs. They were turning me on, just imagining them hanging out naked together. I found a spot in the sand between all these guys where I thought I could both show off and take a peek at my neighbors, and set my towel down.

All eyes were on me to see what was underneath the boardshorts I was wearing. I slowly pulled off me shirt, revealing my slender frame and furry abs. Then I ever so slowly pulled down by shorts... an inch at a time. By the time my cock flopped out it was pounding at full attention and everyone was smiling at me.

Embarrassed, I got onto my stomach to cover up my boner. After a while, it went down and I rolled over, but I looked over and this fucking adonis was stroking while watching me and my cock shot straight up in the air. I decided it was time to head into the cold pacific waters.

As I entered, the frigid water immediately shrunk my engorged dick. I felt so free as the waves pushed my cock and balls back and forth with a smooth rhythm. I swam around and my dick started to grow again, but I decided I was proud of my erection. AS I got out of the water, all eyes were on me again, as the cold water ran down my body and my nipples stood rock hard.

I decided to walk down the beach to show off my boner. I am about 7 or 8 inches hard, so a few people were snapping photos and this one couple filmed a video as I walked by. Again, I caught a few guys rubbing their cocks as I passed. It just turned me on more.

I walked the beach for about an hour, slowing down to look at anyone particularly good looking. I finally got back to my towel and hung out for a while. I spotted this young guy checking me out from the dunes. It felt nice to know I was being watched. My cock began to grow as I felt his eyes run up and down by body.

Precum started to ooze out of my dick but I still didnt do anything though. Eventually he finished and left our area. I loved feeling the sun beat down on my bare naked body. Eventually the sun started to set, bu I didnt want to head out just yet.

Right before I was about to leave, this younger guy started circling my towel. He was about to walk away when I looked over and my cock started to pound fast. It was practically vibrating back and forth. He came over and asked for the time and asked if he could sit down.

My heart started to pound and my cock started to deflate a little. We talked some small talk at first but then he started to complement my dick. He said it was a good size and we compared. As he told me he liked the way I trim my pubes, he reached over and rubbed right above my cock. Myp penis shot straight in the air. He could tell I was aroused.

I asked him if he wanted to go into the water and spice thing up a little. He followed as I headed into the waves. I asked if I could touch his throbbing cock. He said yes and I want to town. I had never touch a cock besides mine before. It was rubbery and warm and I loved it. Soon he was rubbing mine as well. The waves came and we separated. As we came back together, I rubbed my cock against his. It felt so good to be cock against cock like that. I grabbed his ass and thrust his cock into my hand again. It was harder this time. Suddenly I felt the urge to have my mouth around his cock. I want underwater and went down on him. It was difficult but so fucking hot. I resurfaced and we continued to jack each other off. As he stuck his hand in between my butt cheeks, I suddenly burst. I look down and we were surrounded by cum. Washing over our tan and hard bodies. It was so fucking satisfying. We got out of the water and dried each other off and said goodbye. Ill never forget my experience that day.