Virgin Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before the mirror looking at her reflection in the tiny suit. The bottom half was no more that a patch of white material covering her pubic area and a string between her ass cheeks. The top was a bit of a problem. The white triangles there just weren’t big enough to cover her 38D breasts. She thought about it and decided that a slut wouldn’t care so she covered her nipples and as much of her breasts as she could, pulled her hair up into two ponytails and stepped out to the appreciative looks of the two men.

She stood nervously as they whistled and told her how hot she looked. Mandy was used to having the boys at school chasing her but she felt a completely new rush of power knowing that these grown men thought she was hot. She did a little spin in the center of the floor, grabbed her drink and headed out the back door to the pool.

Ryan shot several pictures of her on the diving board, walking up the pool steps coming out of the water, all simple and non-threatening and Mandy loved every minute of it. She was toweling off when Ryan said, “OK, let’s get some of the same shots that we had with Carol. You have the mag there, don’t you Ben?”

“Sure do. Come on over here Mandy and we will get the shots of you lounging in the sun, OK?”

Mandy went to the lounge chair and sat down. Ben took her wrists in his hands and pulled her arms up and over her head as Carol’s were in one shot. He made sure that his hand brushed her hard nipples at every opportunity. Mandy loved it each time he did. She could smell him as he arranged her perfectly and she thought for a moment about leaning forward and sucking his nipple as it hovered before her. He was making hers feel so wonderful that her instinct was to do the same for him. Before she could act on the desire he stepped back for Ryan to start shooting.

He directed her to slide her hands slowly down her body and to let them linger on her breasts. That was all the direction she needed. She might be a virgin but she was no stranger to her own body. She cupped her breasts in her hands and started to brush her thumbs back and forth across her hard nipples. She closed her eyes to the camera clicking beside her and gave into the desire to explore. When she pinched her nipples and pulled them, she heard Ben moaning, “God yes baby girl, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

She opened her eyes to see him rubbing his stiff penis through his shorts. The site was too much for her and she pushed one hand down, away from her breasts and beneath the swimsuit bottom. Her fingers started to slide very slowly back and forth in her wet slit. She locked her eyes on Mr. Hall’s and moaned from a place so deep in her she had never felt it before. She didn’t know what was going to happen next but she was more than ready for someone to show her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ben was beyond waiting now himself. He had led this sweet little piece of flesh exactly where he wanted her to be and it was time for the payoff. He walked over to her without a word and pulled her to her feet. He held her face gently in his hands and told her, “It’s time for you to embrace your inner slut, baby. Let’s move back into the house.”

When they entered the den she either didn’t notice or didn’t care that Ryan had set up a video camera. Ben noticed though and winked at his friend who was moving to get into position for the best angle.

Ben stood with the girl in the middle of the room. “Are you ready to show me your body, Mandy?” He asked. She smiled at him and mumbled in the affirmative. He reached behind her neck and untied the neck of the suit, pulling it down to expose the melon tits that he had fantasized about so many times. She stood submissively as his large hands went to work squeezing them, his finger twisting her nipples until she cried out.

“Does that hurt, little girl?” he asked as he continued to maul her tits.

“Yes, sir it does” she answered without making any move to stop him.

“Do you like it Mandy? Does it make your little cunt drip when I hurt your big tits?”

“Yes sir, I do like it.” She blushed as she realized that it was true, her pussy was dripping wet.

Ben moved his hands from her tits and discarded the top of her swimsuit. He slid his hands slowly down her sides and rested them on her young, slender hips. With two quick tugs at the ties on the sides, the bottom of her swimsuit joined the top on the floor beside them. He leaned down to kiss her lips and smiled to himself when they immediately parted for him and her arms went around his neck. She was his and she was ready.

He broke the kiss and stepped back from her with only two words. “Undress me.”

He could feel his pulse pounding as this beauty lowered herself to her knees and began to remove his shorts. He would never forget the look of awe on her face as his cock sprang free, bouncing off of her cheek. She followed his instruction to stroke him with an attitude that seemed almost reverent. She was enthralled with his cock and he took his time teaching her exactly how to deliver a perfect hand-job.

Ben smiled over Mandy’s head at Ryan who had set the camera up on a tripod and was now naked himself, and sitting back on the sofa stroking his own cock. Ben knew that his friend was more than ready for a little action of his own and, as much as he wished that he had this honey all to himself, he knew he had to share. As Mandy continued to stroke his cock he spoke to her, “Sweet cheeks, it’s time for you to learn the very important art of proper cocksucking. I want you to go over to Ryan and start to stroke him just like you’ve been doing for me.”

If he expected Mandy to hesitate he was disappointed. Once she turned and saw Ryan sitting behind her stroking his cock, her only hesitation was that she didn’t want to let go of Ben’s. She did as she was told though, and crawled over to kneel between Ryan’s knees and replaced his hand on his cock with her own. Ben went over to sit beside her on the floor, telling her all the while how beautiful she was with Ryan’s cock in her hand.

He told her to lean forward and kiss the rod in her hands and she did. She followed all of his instructions as he taught her slowly, and with great care, to suck a cock for a man’s total satisfaction. She was sucking steadily on only about four inches of Ryan’s seven and Ben wanted her to take more. He reached around her and started squeezing her breasts and nipples. She gasped and immediately another two inches of cock penetrated her mouth.

The rougher he was with her tits, the harder and faster she worked to suck Ryan’s cock. It was soon clear that his friend was about to cum and he started whispering in Mandy’s ear, “It’s very important to always drink a man’s cum, unless he has told you not to. Ryan is going to give you a drink soon and it would be rude to waste any of it, do you understand?”

Mandy couldn’t answer him beyond a grunt as Ryan’s cock plunged into her throat to depths that threatened to choke her. Ben could tell that his hands on her tits were making her crazy. He moved one hand down and into her slit. When his finger brushed over her clit he heard her scream around Ryan’s cock. Ryan chose that moment to cum in a gush, shooting his cream down her throat in a torrent.

The girl looked possessed as she worked to swallow every drop of Ryan’s cum while her hips were grinding against Ben’s hand. The hot little bitch was so revved by his fingers on her pussy that she was sucking on Ryan’s deflated cock as if it were a pacifier. Ben leaned near to her again and said, “That’s it Sweetie, now you need to suck his balls and make sure he’s nice and clean.”

Ryan pushed his hips forward and spread his legs to give the girl better access to his balls. She was driving him wild sucking them into her mouth rolling them on her tongue. Ben’s whispered to her again saying, “One more thing baby girl…when a man has been nice enough to let you suck his cock, you should show proper appreciation. Lick his ass for me Baby, let me see you kiss his hole.”

Many obeyed without a thought. As she pushed the tip of her tongue into Ryan’s dark hole she felt Ben’s fingers squeezing her nipples again. She could only purr as he said, “Oh yes Sweetie, you really are one hot-assed slut. Now slide over here for me, it’s time to show you just how good a cock can make you feel.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mandy was beyond embarrassment as she allowed Mr. Hall to pull her away from Ryan’s ass and balls. She let herself be led to the dining room table and laid across it with her ass just at the edge. As he prepared her to lose her virginity Ben smiled down and asked her, “Are you enjoying this Amanda? You sure seemed like you could have sucked Ryan’s ass all day.”

There was a part of Mandy that felt that she should deny the pleasure she was receiving from these kinky acts but her body would betray the lie. She looked up into the lust-filled eyes of her neighbor and answered him the only way she could, “Yes sir, I loved using my mouth on Ryan. I want to taste you too please.”

“All in good time my little slut, all in good time.” Mandy felt a gush of juice between her legs when he called her his little slut. She smiled to herself to realize that she was indeed a little slut. Thank God that Mr. Hall and Ryan were so willing to help her become all the slut that she could be.

Mandy was jolted from her thoughts by Mr. Hall’s voice asking her if she was ready to take his cock. She was so far past ready that she moaned her answer. She felt her legs being pushed apart to an obscene degree and heard Mr. Hall as he inhaled the fresh, wet scent of her cunt. She felt his breath hot on her lips and her hands moved with a will of their own to her tits. She was only vaguely aware of Ryan moving around her with the video camera.

There was nothing left of Mandy but sensation and need. Her body was inflamed with a desire that she didn’t, for the moment, fully understand. When Mr. Hall’s tongue licked through her slit her voice became a whimpering beg. “Oh please…oh please…oh please…” She couldn’t take much more of this.

The voice was swimming on the edge of her brain asking, “Please what Mandy? What do you want baby? Tell me what you want me to do to you. I won’t do anything for you until you tell me what, exactly, you want.”

Mandy said a quiet goodbye to the ‘little Miss Perfect’ that she had been until this moment and gave herself over to the slut that was fighting to get out as she screamed, “Fuck me please! I need to be fucked now!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That was all the invitation that Ben needed. He wanted a nice video of himself popping Mandy’s cherry but his patience was at an end. He gave her sweet pussy a final lick and stood, sliding his rock hard, eight inches up and down through her slit. A quick glance to the corner told him that the camera was in position on the tripod. Ryan moved over to the girl and started to play with her nipples. He pinched and pulled them and drove her to the edge of an orgasm just before Ben began pushing the head of his cock into her.

Ben was possessed as he told the girl, “I’m coming in bitch, and it’s going to hurt. I’m taking you hard and I’m taking you now.”

With one massive thrust he ripped through all her barriers, physical and mental. He pulled back once, to see the blood oozing out of her with her wetness, and he buried himself in her again and held there.

He had to fight to keep from blowing his load in her then and there as he watched her writhing under him. It was hard to tell if she were trying to get out from under him or trying to fuck herself on his cock. The tears that rolled down her cheeks were betrayed only by her chanting of “Oh yes, oh yes, oh god yessssss.”

He motioned Ryan to hold her hands and began to rock deep in her as his lips met her nipples. “Does it hurt baby slut?”

“Yes sir, it does.”

“Does it feel good too?”

“Oh God yes sir, it feels wonderful. I want more please.”

He started to slowly slide in and out of her tight passage, still talking to her, still leading her where he wanted her to go. “What feels good, baby slut? Tell me exactly what feels good.”

“Mmmmm the hurt feels good. The hurt feels soooo good.”

He increased the speed of his strokes in and out of her, pounding her harder and harder, making her moan with each thrust. “Does it hurt good when I’m fucking you like this?”

“Oh yes please, please fuck me…..hurt me.”

Ben began to pound into her tender flesh with a vengeance. As he did so, he took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to bite it hard. Her moans turned to cries as he pulled her tit up and away from her body using only his teeth on her nipple.

Her cries turned to screams as her orgasm overtook her completely. Her legs wrapped around him, trying to pull him deeper into her at the same moment that the muscles of her cunt began contracting around his pulsing cock. He released her nipple from his mouth and closed his lips over hers, swallowing her scream. With one final, forceful thrust, he began to empty his balls into the pony-tailed girl on his table. He had wanted to cum on her but some things were just beyond his control.

He waited for her to begin to relax and he kissed her again as he let his cock slip from her slowly. He took her hands in his and pulled her up and off of the table. She fell to her knees between his legs as he sat in one of the chairs. He was pleased when she moved her lips to his cock and began to lick and clean him without any prompting on his part. He took a moment to savor her tongue on him, to marvel at the fact that she was cleaning him of cum and blood and that it didn’t seem to bother her at all. He couldn’t believe that the fates had delivered not just a hot-assed slut, but a hot-assed pain loving slut into his very home. He laughed as he looked at her eagerly sucking his spent meat and asked, “You really are just a slut for cock, aren’t you baby girl?”

“I’m a slut for yours, yes.” She said as her mouth moved from his cock to his balls, tenderly caressing them with her tongue.

“Don’t forget me.” said Ryan, as he moved to kneel behind her. Her only response was to spread her legs for him in invitation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was some time later when Mandy emerged from the shower, cleaned and savoring all of the aches and pains that were wonderful reminders of the day’s activities. She walked into Mr. Hall’s office, still naked, to see that he and Ryan were downloading some of her pictures onto the internet.

“I told you that you would be the hottest model ever.” Ben said as she knelt on the floor between the two men, her attention riveted to the screen and the images of her being such a slut.

Ryan addressed her saying, “Mandy, babe, I promise you that if you are serious about doing some modeling or acting, I can put you to work in a minute. With that baby face of your, those gorgeous tits and your love of sex, the possibilities are endless. You keep the offer in mind.” With that he leaned over and kissed her, giving her nipple a quick twist and making her moan. “I have to go for now, but you remember what I said Sweet cheeks.”

Ben brushed her cheek and told her he would be right back. He left to see Ryan to the door. The two men spent a moment congratulating each other on their incredible luck and Ryan made his exit.

Ben joined Mandy again, in his office and, handing her a cool drink said, “I have a proposition for you dear. I agree with you when you say that life with your holy roller of a father is going to be a bitch for you now. If you are still of a mind to be a model and you are interesting in making some films for Ryan and me, I will speak to Carol and we will allow you to move in here with us.”

Mandy almost knocked him out of his chair in her rush to hug him and thank him and accept his kind offer.

“Not so fast, he said to her, “if you decide to do this there will be several conditions. Some of them you may like and some you may not. You should hear all the details of the plan before you are so eager to accept. And please, do stop calling me Mr. Hall. My name is Ben and you, my hot little whore, can call me that.”

“Yes, Ben, and I do accept your kind offer. I don’t care what the conditions are, if they keep me from having to face my father right now then I accept them all.”

“Fine then, we will discuss it further this evening. For now, why don’t you show me your appreciation in a more tangible manner?”

Mandy sighed contentedly as she reached out to caress the balls and cock of this man…this angel who was her savior. As her lips enveloped him, she wondered what wonderful things she would be introduced to next.

12