Virgin Summer Ch. 1

Story Info
Nick & Nicole express there love for each other.
1.8k words
3.67
92.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenick
thenick
3 Followers

I was skateboarding around my house when my brother's friend came over. Now this wouldn't have been such a big deal, but on this day he brought his sister Nicole with him.

She wasn't the Prom Queen of her class but she had goldish brown hair, brown eyes and a cute little ass. Today she was wearing a white tank top w/ no bra and sky blue jeans. We had kissed a few times behind my house before and we were sort of dating. I say sort of because there was one problem. Her parents didn't like the fact that I (A severe lazy-ass) would want to date there daughter (The loveable eldest daughter). This lead to us sneaking out of our houses at odd hours of the night. And this had only been going on for about two weeks and we didn't do anything sexual per se. We would walk around the neighborhood drunk on each other. The kind of love that you could only find in women's romance novels. But we both silently knew that one day soon we would express that love sexually. A first for both of us.

After I was finished almost killing myself a number of times on my board I went inside my house and into my room. I kicked my shoes off and thought about how to get some privacy with Nicole. But before I could come up with a decent plan my Mother hollered up to me

"Nick...Dan (my brother), Jack (my brother's friend), Nicole and I are going to the mall you wanna come with us?"

"Sure!" I said

This was perfect me and Nicole could walk around the mall for hours, granted it wasn't the privacy I had in mind but at least I could get away from my mother.

My brother hopped into the passenger seat forcing me to sit in-between my Jack and Nicole. It was a cool summers day so I brought a light jacket just in case it got extremely cold. I set the jacket in my lap and Nicole took the hint. Her right hand slowly crept over my leg and she began to massage my groin. Soon I was squirming in my seat trying to get comfortable with my growing hard-on. Not wanting to be a complete pig I decided to give her a little satisfaction as well. I readjusted the jacket to cover her crotch as well, and then I unzipped her jeans and began to piston my fingers in and out of her slit. She made an audible gasp when my fingers first penetrated, but soon she began to get the hang of breathing in when I was pushing in. I started to get the inklings that I couldn't last too much longer on the handy she was giving me so I reached down and loosened her grip. For the remainder of the trip to the mall, I continued my slow pace fingering her.

When we stopped at the light just before the mall, I pulled my fingers out and she zipped secretly back up. When everybody had exited the car I licked my fingers clean of the sweet juice. Nicole and myself walked side-by-side as we entered the mall. My mom went we my brother and his friend and suddenly we were by ourselves in the mall. We both smiled at each other and held hands as we walked through the mall. We didn't do much of anything except spending time together. We met up with the others ninety-minutes later and as we were walking to the car, my brother and his friend jumped in the backseat forcing me in the front. Needless to say I didn't get a goddamn thing on the ride except a lot of weird looks from my Mom. Every now and then I would look back at Nicole and see her rubbing her crotch softly. That was such a fucking turn-on but I really couldn't just get wood while sitting in the front of the car with my Mom. When my Mom pulled into the driveway she noticed that Jack and Nicole's Mom was gone. Jack then out of nowhere punched Nicole in the leg, followed by a shot in the arm.

I quickly told my Mother that I should stay at their house until one of their parents showed up. She nodded in approval and I got out of the car with the two of them. When the door was opened I waved back to the car and it sped away. When the door was shut I walked over and gave Nicole a long passionate kiss she returned the kiss. I ran up stairs with her following close but suddenly I was met face to face with her little brother.

"What do you think you guys are gonna do?" He asked in a smartass tone

"Something that you do with your boyfriend." I shot back

"I was told by Mom to watch you too."

"Have fun watching us from the closet you little shit."

And with that I landed a quick punch to the stomach, opened the closest door and pushed him in. I hog tied him as well and locked the door from the outside. Nicole didn't like the fact that I had resorted to violence but she knew what was going to happen because of it, so it sort of even things out.

We entered her room, and she began to kiss my neck. I fell against the door and I felt my cock begin to swell in my jean shorts and I began to squeeze her ass. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off her hips. She was wearing white lace panties and my cock nearly jumped through the denim. I spun her around and now her back was up against the door. I pulled her white tank top over her head and began to kiss her throat. Slowly I worked down her chest, kissing in-between her tits, down her stomach, tongued her belly button, and then to her pubes. She had just started her journey to womanhood so there wasn't much. I pulled down her panties and began to lightly kiss the inside of her thigh. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I licked up. I then tongued her pussy lips. She began to breathe quicker; I ran my tongue slowly over her clit.

"Tongue fuck you bastard!" She commanded

Hearing those words sent a chill up my spine and I darted my tongue into her wet hole. Her hips began to buck and my mouth was instantly flooding with her juice. She shoved my head into her crotch and I began to feel her juice run down my throat and down my stomach. Her release weakened and she slumped down to my level. I kissed her with some of her juice still in my mouth. She broke the kiss off and said.

"I have to make you feel that good."

She stood up and slowly walked over to her bed and patted for me to sit next to her. I did and she slid off the bed and unbuttoned my jeans, after they were off she notice my 7 1/2 inch cock fully erect through my boxers, she slid those off as well and started to rub my balls

"I don't know how long I'm gonna last baby."

"If you blow, I'll clean you up and will go again.

I was so happy to hear that that I actually began to relax and enjoy for what it was instead of just getting rid of my virginity. She smiled and ran her tongue up my dick from shaft to helmet. She them took the whole member in her mouth and began to suck softly. The feeling was incredible, so incredible in fact that I couldn't hold out any longer.

"'Cole, I'm gonna pop."

And I stood up on wobbly legs and pulled my dick out of her mouth. She feverishly began to lick and stroke my cock, which soon led to it exploding on her face. Stream after stream of hot cum shot on her face. She ran her finger down my dick and cautiously licked the gooey substance.

"Not bad" she remarked and started to clean off my dick, and then her face.

A few minutes after we were laying in her bed when the phone rang. It was her Mom and she was stuck in the grocery store because her car had died. She called her Sister and they were going to go straight to the repair shop to get the problem fix. Nicole's face lit up when she hung up the phone. My mom said that I am to take the spare money under the plates in the kitchen and buy some items from the corner store any leftover money can be used for whatever I need, and I think I need come condoms.

We left to get the items and 20 minutes later we returned with the things and a box of condoms. I quickly ran up stairs into the bathroom and got suited up. She was already naked under the covers when I entered her room so I slid under the cotton covers and kissed her softly on the lips. She straddled my lower body and kissed my chest, then her hips rose up and she slowly put her burning clit on my cock. The look on her face was pure lust. After the initial pain of her cherry getting busted, she began to fire her hips down on my dick. Watching plenty of porn in my life I knew how to slow her down so I could last a bit longer. As I placed my hands on her hips to control the tempo of her thrusts she wrapped her legs around mine. Suddenly she went numb with pleasure and collapsed on me, knowing that the 'ball' was now in my court I began to fuck the limp teenager with all my might. Her soft moans were slowly replace with screams of passion. I finally felt my balls tighten so I wrapped my arms around her as I began to shot wad after wad into her no longer virgin womb. She slumped down beside completely exhausted from the moment, as I cleaned myself up. I noticed for the first time just how peaceful she looked when she lay in bed going to sleep. I gently kissed her on the cheek, her eyes fluttered open and her smile went from ear to ear. I put the 2 remaining condoms in my wallet. I shut the door with her sleeping peacefully naked.

As I walked past the closet I realized that I had left Jack in there for the hour I was there. I opened up the closet and he was asleep. I felt sorry for the guy, I had just fucked his sis and I tied him up in the closet. I untied him and put him in his bed. I locked the house up and walked home...

thenick
thenick
3 Followers