Virgin Whore

Story Info
A young woman falls from grace in 19th C. London.
3.3k words
4.2
67.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how he claimed me, and what it cost us both.

He used to proudly label me as the only Virgin Whore in the dockside. And it was true.

I'm not sure what made him treat me differently from the others, but he did from the start. I didn't recognize it at the time. I was used to being treated with gentleness, in my life before, so his initial kindness, his manners, even when he demanded what at the time were unspeakable things from me, were only what I considered natural.

The advertisement I answered, that I found on a tattered handbill in the railway station, was for a teacher, a governess. Or I'd thought it was, as it fluttered across the ground and caught against my boot. Only a few words had remained on it "young ladies" "for instruction" "no references needed, willing to train". And an address. My hunger had reached its peak on that day, my plump body unused to the pits and pangs and my bruised psyche aware that i could never return from where i had come and the future held only death. I thought that flutter of paper was an answer from the divine.

I suppose only that can explain why I stayed after he made me kneel in front of him. After he opened his trousers and cupped my chin in his hands, slipping his thumbs into my mouth to open my jaw as with horror I realized the price of my salvation.

But soon I realized that I was special. Perhaps it was my education, far in advance of any other girl in his employ. Perhaps it was the softness of my hands, my innocence, or the plumpness of my white skin, still not entirely diminished from my days as a minister's daughter. Whatever it was, he treated me differently than the other women that served him in this house. He opened the door of his private apartments, and I did indeed become governess to his young child.

By day. By night I needed to earn my keep, and his clients paid well for the simple service I had first rendered him. That of my mouth.

So I became the Virgin Whore, famously so. He would sometime let them touch my body through my clothes, but all he let them use was my mouth. They enjoyed this petty defilement, because though I tried to please, my mouth was small, and they found themselves in my throat, choking me, and bringing tears to my eyes. He always let them know I was the virgin daughter of a clergyman, and that made them even harder, made them thrust deeper and come faster. He would let them unloose themselves onto my face or into the top of my dress, on the exposed tops of my breasts, if they wished, or they could force me to swallow.

I hated sucking them, night after night. But he required it of me, and I owed him everything. It had become clearer and clearer as the women passed through and were used up. The other owners of the house had wanted to auction my virginity off, I'd heard them talking about it several times. But his answer had been a firm "no", and when I was on my knees in front of a customer, licking and gagging, it was him I was trying to please, as he watched me from across the room with dark eyes.

I hated it. I knew it for the defilement that it was. But I would sometimes ache, when dawn came and I was in my bed, from some deep place within me, thinking of cock in my mouth and drying come in my dress and his eyes on me.

But this is the story of how I became his. And it really starts not with kindness but jealousy, and betrayal.

Normally he did not indulge in the girls from the house. I learned not long after I arrived that my audition for him had only been because Charlie, the normal front of house man, had been away on business, and my master had indulged a whim with me, spotting from my well-made clothes that I was something out of the norm and rightly assessing that his cock would be my first.

So it was with surprise and shock and a great stab of some other emotion that I opened the door to his study that afternoon and saw a slender blonde woman with her body bent forward over his desk, her skirts up over her backside. I saw the taut muscles of my master's backside flex as he pushed himself into her, heard and smelled the scents and sounds so familiar in that house and yet so out of place in the quiet of his study. Sweat, musk, her moans, and the grunts of his pleasure.

I did not, I am ashamed to say, hold my composure. I gasped. The books I was carrying dropped to the floor with a sickening thud. He turned to look, not missing a thrust, his eyes on mine. Those eyes. I took flight.

I had a little money put by, tucked into a handkerchief in a corner of a drawer. With trembling hands I pulled my clothing, the mended and carefully pressed clothing I'd arrived in nearly a year before, from that drawer and stuffed it into my valise. I did not know why I had to go, but I felt I could not stay. He would not need me or want me anymore perhaps, or perhaps it was that I could bear it when his hands were not on me, but to see them on someone else instead, to hear his pleasure, which I had last heard when he loosed his come into my own mouth--with his hand tangled in my hair, felt like more than I could bear.

I heard his voice say my name as my fingers touched the doorknob, but my eyes were blinded by tears and my footsteps only quickened and propelled me out into the sunlight.

I was stupid. I was forced to admit that though I'd always been the luckiest whore, the one spared, that I was both ungrateful and secretly the greatest whore of all. Every day in that house women went unwilling to their fates, Spreading their legs for cocks they did not want and enduring the shame. But me, I'd have gladly opened my cunt for him, debased myself in every way, if he'd only asked. Far from being grateful for being spared, I was actually envious, jealous, of that girl on the desk.

But, again, I was stupid. I had nowhere to go. I wandered the streets till evening. It was not long before he found me, sitting forlorn in the nearly empty train depot. He sat beside me on the bench, silent.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, eyes on the paving stones of the floor.

"You know the rules," he said quietly. "Even I cannot protect you from them, as much as I might want to."

I nodded. I knew the rules. You did not leave the house without permission.

"I think I understand why you left," he said, "but I cannot make an exception for you. And you would not respect me if I did. Gather your things."

Leaving was forbidden, and I'd known it. The punishment was usually the cane, sometimes the lash. Some girls broke under it, bruised and bloodied. Some were sent away afterward. Several of my master's partners particularly enjoyed meting out this punishment. He did not usually stay to witness it.

During the carriage ride back he would not meet my eyes, and cold fingers crawled up and down my spine.

I spent two days confined to my room. On the third evening he came for me. I had already gone to bed and moved to take my dress from the hook but he gave a quick shake of his head and I followed him down the back stairs, clad only in my shift and bare feet. The wooden steps were worn but cold beneath my feet.

He opened the door to his study. Inside were about a dozen men, standing about in conversation, smoking, with snifters of brandy in their hands. Their sharp eyes devoured me as my master led me into the room. I was acutely conscious of the curve of my heavy breasts and the pinkness of my nipples showing through the thin material of my shift. My breasts, which none of these men, many of whom I recognized, had ever seen before. They stared, and we were all acutely aware of my fall from grace and what it meant.

My master led me to the center of the study. "Remove the shift now," he commanded me. My eyes were wide, but I did as he instructed, pulling it over my head. He took it, and I stood among them, my pale flesh shivering despite the warmth of the room. My master reached over and pulled a cane from the umbrella stand.

They devoured me with hot eyes, touching places with their gazes even I had not fully seen. The aureoles around my nipples. The slope of my belly. The down of hair between my legs, the roundness of my bottom, the peek of pink flesh below. I fought the urge to cover myself because I knew my master would be angry.

"Bend over the desk," he said to me. And so I found myself in the same position that the young woman had been in, only a few days before. Naked and exposed before them all. Before him. But instead of the pleasure of his cock, I was to feel the sting of my own shame and betrayal, for I knew now, that they would each take their turn in beating me, and watching the red marks rise on the white skin of my behind.

I could feel, not see, their greedy eyes on me as the cane whipped through the air. It hit the padded curve of my ass almost delicately. I felt, rather than saw, the welt that accompanied the sting. My eyes teared. My teeth bit into my bottom lip. Once, twice more the cane whipped out, swishing through the air. It burned. My body jerked with each kiss of it, but I was proud that I maintained my composure for him.

However, what happened next was unexpected. He set the cane down, and moved around the table, squatting a bit so that he could look into my eyes.

He touched my cheek gently with the back of a finger. "Good, brave girl," he said. "But you know that isn't it, right? You're a special girl, and you broke the rules. You know that means you need special punishment?"

He had my eyes trapped in that gaze of his, but I was just so happy to have them on mine again that the pain I felt was erased. I nodded, insensible of what awaited me. He nodded back and went on stroking my cheek. "These gentlemen are here to show you how lucky you've been, my sweet. You won't be the Virgin Whore any more after tonight."

Horror dawned on me with his words, but I was powerless within his gaze and touch. It was as if we two were the only ones there. His voice was low. "If you are a good girl for me, and you take it well, then I will reward you, and oh, I think you'll like your reward, my sweet girl."

"Do you understand?" he asked. "Nod for me, baby."

I nodded, though I was numb. He smiled at me. "Good girl." then he straightened and looked past me. "Gentlemen," he asked smoothly, "who drew first?"

It was Charlie. I recognized his gravelly voice. Even the touch of his clammy hand as it pressed into the small of my back and he fumbled with his trousers. He leaned over and whispered hotly into my ear, "Oh, I've been waiting for this, princess." I felt his fingers on my ass, a moment of hesitation as he aligned himself, a slight pressure, almost a sweet pressure against the trembling lips of my pussy, and a searing pain as he shoved himself into me as brutally and fully as he could. My body rocked forward and I cried out as he took my maidenhead with a shout. He pulled back and shoved forward again, bruising my hips against the desk with his force. His cock was not that large, I knew from experience, but his intent was to hurt me, and hurt me he did.

My eyes were closed tightly. My teeth had but through the skin of my lip now and I could taste the blood mingling with tears. Then through the chatter and encouragement of the men, and Charlie's hoots as he thrust against my body, I heard my master say my name.

I opened my eyes, and saw he had moved into my line of sight. His eyes were on me, as they had been so many times before as men had used my mouth. I could see that he hurt for me. His eyes were full of compassion for my pain. But he was calm, and something... more. He was approving, proud. And I understood, as Charlie squeezed my tit hard and came inside me with a violent shudder, as the next gentleman lined up for his turn, spread my pussy open and began to unceremoniously fuck me, as the mixture of Charlie's come and my own blood began to drop from me, as I gasped because this second cock was much bigger than the first, and he was no more gentle... I understood that I belonged not to them, but to him, and anything that happened to me, happened because he allowed it to. That his eyes on mine meant that it was he who acted upon my body, and he who possessed me.

As they mounted me, one by one, and their bodies pressed me to the desk, their fingers pulled at my hair, squeezed my thighs, stomach and breasts, thumbs slipped into my rectum and violated me, as their come coated my thighs and pooled together, he kept those dark eyes pinned to me, and I felt my body begin to awaken. Each one in turn took me from behind like the whore I was, and I wanted them to, so that he would always look at me like this--like I was his. And I was. His.

I don't know when pain began to be pleasure, but I can say that the longing and aching for him had been there from his first touches of the cane. I began to swell for him, my moans if pain turning to moans of pleasure as they thrust.

None if them lasted very long in me, and it was not until somewhere around the tenth man that I came, the waves of my climax shaking me. I tried to hide it, uncertain of exactly what I was experiencing, but he saw, as he always sees, and a smile curved his sensuous mouth.

After the last gentleman had used me, I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I opened them he was gone from my line of sight. I lay across the desk for some time and they drifted from the room, intent of conversation and congratulation. Time seemed to stretch and contract and I was adrift in my own emotion. i felt on the verge of... Something. Used, and stiff and sore. Was what I had experienced real? Was I his? Or was I simply a shameful slut who'd gotten what she'd secretly wanted all along?

It seemed like hours that I lay there, exposed, until I felt my master's firm touch unpeel my fingers from the edges of the desk.

"Ah, my love," he said, "You did very well."

"I did?" I asked numbly, tears welling in my eyes.

"Yes," he nodded, and led me to the chaise by the fire, where he had prepared a bowl of warm water and a cloth. "I am so sorry you had to endure this. But you have pleased me more than you know."

I sighed with relief, and let him lay me on the chaise, gently on my backside, and part my thighs.

He began to wash away the come that clung to me, squeezing out the cloth and wringing it in the warm water as he gently stroked my thighs.

"You are beautiful," he said gently, touching me, "and what you did for me tonight was beautiful."

"I did do it for you," I stumbled out. "I'm so sorry I left, I just wanted..."

"Shah," he said quietly. "I know what you wanted."

His fingers traveled from my thighs to my swollen cunt, and whispered so lightly across my clit that I could scarcely understand the thrill of my body's response. An ache ran through me at my core. The soreness and pain seemed to ebb away to be replaced by a new sensation: need. He massaged. Teased. And my battered body came to life under his touch.

Those eyes were on me, his fingers slipping into me, so gently, "I promised you a reward," he said.

"You are enough reward," I said, breathlessly, my body responding to him with growing urgency, "Forgiving me."

"I do forgive you," he nodded. "But it is more than that. You know it. Tonight I showed you what I can do to you. My power over you. And in return, you showed me your love for me. I want you to see that I understand its value."

His words made me dizzy, as he stood and undid his trousers, pulling his beautiful cock out into my view. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, but he shook his head. Instead, he removed the rest of his clothing. His skin shone in the light of the fire. I drank him in.

He stood and let me look for a moment, then put his hands on my knees and parted my legs wide, pulling me to the edge of the sofa. He pressed his cock against my swollen opening, but did not enter.

"Tonight, I made you a whore," he said, "and you were used like a whore. But, what I want you to understand now, is that you are MY whore. You belong to me. Men might use your body, because I let them, but only I own you. And you will never leave me again. Do you understand?"

I nodded, and moved against him, but his hand knotted in my hair and he pulled my head back so I met his gaze.

"Say it," he said, eyes as dark as I'd ever seen them.

"I am," I said, breathless, "I am. Please."

He laughed. "Say it." His thumb circled my aching clit, I arched against him, but he would not enter me.

"I am your whore. Only your whore," I panted. "Oh, please, Sir."

"That's my good girl," he smiled, and thrust himself into my wet and waiting cunt. This time, rather than being fucked from behind, he held me beneath him, looking down at me as he moved in and out with ever greater intensity, his hands kneading and caressing, his mouth kissing my mouth and even biting my shoulder as his cock moved deep within me. When I came, he was not across the room but within a whisper, eyes on mine, but breath mingled with mine, too. This time, the waves of pleasure were so intense that I cried aloud. He smiled. When I finished shuddering, he quickened his pace and soon arched and moaned his own pleasure as he pumped his seed into me, but rather than pull out, as the others had done, he stayed within me, pulled my body to him, skin against skin, and drew a blanket from the chaise close around us as I drifted finally to sleep in his arms.

And that was it. I suppose you'll say--and I can hardly argue, that he'd always owned me, but that was the night he truly claimed me.