Virginal Tits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Still on his knees Tim guided Suzanne to take a few steps backward toward the bed and told her to sit on the edge as he walked on his knees, spread her legs and moved between her thighs. Getting his first close look at her trimmed pussy he said, "Much, much better. It won't be long before you'll have a Brazilian and love it." With that his mouth moved in to kiss Suzanne's thighs and then move on to her pussy. From the start her arousal was very evident and her excitement grew quickly. Her hands came to his head in a caress as she savored the experience of being eaten for the second time.

He devoured her pussy for several minutes and her hands tightened on his head. Tim's hands fondled her ass as he burrowed into her hot pussy. His mouth brought her to her first orgasm of the evening sooner than either of them expected. After her climax Suzanne fell back onto the bed to rest. Tim rose and stripped off all of his clothes. He moved up onto the bed and instructed her to move up next to him.

Tim said, "I'm sure my lips are scented by your pussy. Kiss me and taste your juices. You'll taste them whenever I go down on you which I expect will be often." Suzanne smiled and playfully licked around Tim's mouth to taste herself. She then kissed him passionately and reached down to caress his cock. Tim stopped her saying, "Not yet. I'll cum too soon. Let me take off your bra and enjoy your tits. I've been very patient but really want to suck on your big beautiful nipples.

Suzanne moaned with anticipation and replied, "Enjoy. They're yours."

Tim removed her bra saying, "Until you buy new ones this is your only bra. Even though I won't see you, I'll be thinking of you at work with your big tits bouncing and the guys in the office leering at you." He enveloped her left nipple and she groaned with excitement. After devouring her left nipple he moved to her right. His hands fondled her breasts and served first one and then the other to his mouth. His movements got rougher as his arousal increased and Suzanne ground her body against his.

After several minutes Tim backed off and said, "Get up on your hands and knees. You're about to get fucked doggy style." When Suzanne moved as he'd told her Tim knelt behind her. He fondled her ass and told her how sexy she looked. He then held her hip with one hand and guided his cock between her thighs with the other. Finding her wet pussy Tim guided himself in and Suzanne instinctively pushed back against him and groaned. He grabbed both of her hips firmly and soon established a steady rhythm of thrusts. She almost screamed as he reached her depths the first time but smothered her mouth in the pillow. He fucked her with deliberate strokes as her breath became shallow and she panted with arousal. It didn't take long for her to climax again. This proved too much for Tim whose cock erupted soon thereafter.

After steadying his body with her ass for half a minute, Tim withdrew and they both collapsed onto the bed and found themselves in the spoon position. Tim's free hand reached around Suzanne to gently feel up her breasts from behind.

They cuddled for a few minutes and he helped her remove the garter belt and stockings. Suzanne went to get cleaned up in the bathroom. Tim followed soon after and they agreed to take a break from sex. They put on robes and watched TV for a while.

After about a half hour Tim said, "Okay. Rest time is over. Please put on the nightgown we bought and let me see how it looks. No panties." Suzanne did as requested and paraded in front of him to show herself off in the baby doll. Her big chest pushed the front of the gown out which had the effect of shortening its length. This left her Mound exposed more than intended but Tim liked the blatant effect. Suzanne was self conscious and said she wasn't used to being without panties. He told her how great she looked. He then directed her to kneel between his legs and use her new oral skills to get him hard again. "I want to fuck you from behind while you're bent over the back of that chair."

She did as he said using all of the techniques she'd learned. She had him fully erect in less than 10 minutes. Tim guided Suzanne to a standing position behind the upholstered chair and pushed her gently into a bent over position. H her hands reached down to the arms of the chair to support her upper body. He used his hands to urge her legs apart and stepped up close behind her. She gasped as his big cock penetrated her. Feeling his hands grip her hips excited her further.

He fucked her hard using his hands to gain extra power. Every thrust was punctuated by Suzanne grunting an 'Ah' or an 'Oh' as she experienced how it felt to be pounded very hard. Since he'd already cum Tim was able to last a long time. His effort to bring them both off was strenuous and tiring. Both partners enjoyed the gradual build up of his body's need to cum. His hold on her and the power of his thrusts were almost painful but Suzanne loved every minute. Finally, as his cock burned with frustration he exploded into her. He clung to her for support as his legs turned to rubber and he couldn't move. When he regained a little strength he withdrew which allowed Suzanne to straighten up. She turned and kissed him chastely. A few seconds later she said, "I've never had so much sex. Actually, I've never had this much in 2 or 3 weeks. I now understand the word 'sated.' I'm sexually satisfied and feeling very good about it."

"Me, too."

Exhausted, the couple decided it was time for sleep.

When Suzanne awoke in the morning she was on her side. The form of a naked man was pressing against her in the spoon position. She immediately remembered her last 36 hours of sex with Tim and was turned on by feeling his hard cock nestled against her ass. Her ass was exposed by the short baby doll gown she was wearing. Waking up to skin on skin contact was hot- especially when his skin was in the form of a hard cock. She gently wiggled her ass backward against Tim and succeeded in getting his cock centered in the crack of her ass.

Tim awoke with her movement and pressed forward saying, "Your dildo has grown a man."

"I know. Actually, my dildo's grown an inch or more in size and grown a man. I like both enhancements."

"I'm guessing you never used your dildo first thing in the morning. How do you feel about your man-dildo sliding into you right now?"

"I'd like a bathroom visit first; sorry to be uncooperative. I can be back in a few minutes with freshly brushed teeth and a willing body. I've never had morning sex before. I've been looking forward to it since you mentioned it in the boutique yesterday."

Tim replied that he'd take a few minutes in the bathroom, too. He said when they were ready he'd like to see the cowgirl who'd ridden him return for another ride. She nodded and he added that she should leave the baby doll gown on.

"Mmm... Being a cowgirl sounds like a great way to start the day. I'll be right back."

The couple was soon entwined on the bed exchanging a passionate kiss. After a few prolonged kisses Suzanne playfully pushed Tim onto his back and climbed on top of him. She fumbled a little but soon had his cock poised at the entrance to her pussy. She knew her vaginal lips were dry so she used the fingers of one hand to spread them open as she lowered her moist inner folds onto Tim's cockhead. With no alcohol and little foreplay she gasped at the feeling of his massive cock as it penetrated her. She paused and said, "Take it easy. With no foreplay I'm feeling almost virginal again. You feel twice as big as last night. I know you'll fit but my pussy needs a little time to be persuaded."

"I may feel big but I don't think you can use the word 'virginal' anymore to describe any of your body parts." In response Suzanne smiled and said she couldn't disagree.

Tim's cock jerked and Suzanne gasped again. A few seconds later Tim's cock eased in as they both felt it become enveloped by natural lube from Suzanne's awakened pussy. She moaned as his length found her depths. She rose up slightly and then nestled all the way down onto his rigid member with a loud sigh. After enjoying that moment she remained with him embedded in her for half a minute and then slowly rose and descended in several slow cycles. In the meantime Tim's hands came up to the front of her gown and fondled her tits through the soft fabric.

"Great tits," he said.

"Great cock," she responded. "My old dildo couldn't talk. It's nice to have one that can express its adoration verbally."

"We're a good match."

The couple fell silent as Tim pushed up firmly as Suzanne descended. They both enjoyed the new sensation of slightly deeper penetration and the intensity of their fucking escalated. Suzanne ground onto his cock with each downward movement and her passion grew noticeably. He squeezed her tits harder and toyed with her nipples as they moved under the slippery fabric. He grasped her hip with one hand to assure she wouldn't move up too far. He certainly didn't want to fall out of her now slick pussy. She got a little more athletic in her movements and became the aggressor in their coupling. She squeezed her Kegel muscles on his cock saying, "I really love my new dildo. I'm learning a lot of things that feel really good."

Within a few minutes Tim's cock exploded and Suzanne's orgasm followed soon thereafter. She leaned forward and rested on his body. Finally, she rolled over onto the bed and they hugged.

Over some room service coffee and rolls they exchanged all of their contact information and gave each other driving directions to their respective homes. They established some good times to speak on the phone and confirmed when he'd pick her up on Friday. It was then time to pack and leave. They each had a long lonely drive home and needed to get started. By ten o'clock they were kissing goodbye in the lobby. Each of them said, 'I'll be thinking of you' and meant it.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers