Virginia's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia lifted her breasts up to her face to lick away the sperm. Thomas's stiffness was showing an uplifting interest but she was concerned for his stamina.

"Later, Thomas, eh?" she suggested huskily.

He turned away, stuffing his semi-stiff penis into his trousers.

"Good sense! Let's eat now," Thomas said as he zipped himself up, "and see how we feel later. What d'you say Johnnie? Are you ready to eat?"

Johnnie was still recovering from his bewilderment. "Yes, sure! That's given me an appetite," he agreed after a slight pause, watching Virginia's swaying breasts as she stood and went quickly into the bathroom to clean herself up.

V Over dinner at a local French bistro, Virginia was specially exhilarated and attentive of Johnnie's needs. She laughed rather louder than was justified by the small talk and was high-spirited during the whole meal. Thomas had ordered a bottle of vintage claret and insisted, in a show of rare geniality, on paying for the whole meal.

This was a surprise to Johnnie since the usual arrangement was that the visitor would pick up the tab and claim on his expenses.

The dinner was a particularly gay affair, with much wit, repartee and hilarity. Johnnie told one or two of the latest rude jokes and Virginia laughed uproariously at them, bending over Johnnie stroking his upper thigh under the table. This exposed her braless breasts beneath the flimsy blouse and Johnnie found himself unable to avoid stroking them casually as Virginia fondled the bulge in his trousers. Large brandies ended the meal and they walked back to the flat in a happy state.

As soon as they got into the flat, Virginia poured more stiff drinks, port for herself, whiskies for the men. Thomas disappeared into the bedroom as Virginia and Johnnie slumped on the settee giggling at the story of the magic penis and the unsatisfied princess. Thomas came back with a set of photos, which he handed to Virginia to show to their guest. To her embarrassment, they showed her in revealing poses during intimate moments in their lovemaking.

"We can't show Johnnie these, Thomas."

"Why not, for goodness sake. He's already seen most of what they show!" Thomas sat in his chair with a grin.

"What on earth will he think of us?" Johnnie held his hand out for the photos.

"Why not let me be the judge of that."

Virginia looked at him with a pleading look, then handed him the photos one at a time. Johnnie found them stimulating.

"These are marvelous!" he said, "Very sexy and stimulating! Such absolutely fantastic breasts." He had never seen such an arousing spectacle before; and what stupendous nipples!

"Thank you, Johnnie. You can now examine the real things at more leisure. Everything was a bit rushed before dinner, wasn't it?"

Virginia quickly unbuttoned her blouse, shuffled it from her shoulders, without the usual glance for Thomas's approval. Then sat back into the corner of the settee, thrusting them forward to display them proudly to Johnnie's admiring gaze. She smiled at his obvious admiration and, holding them up in the palms of her hands, pointed them at him.

"There," she said. Johnnie leaned forward and planted an intoxicated nibbling kiss on each teat, which were once again swelling, like small balloons, with excitement.

Thomas was fitting a sound tape into the player. "Why don't you take your skirt off as well?" Thomas asked. "We may as well see the lot whilst you're at it." Virginia looked at him in mock astonishment.

"Really, Thomas! Johnnie may not want that!" she said. "It's not a pretty sight."

Johnnie laughed. "Johnnie would love it!" he said. "Johnnie appreciates a good pair of knockers any time but, to tell the truth, he is strictly a fanny man at heart. That's the real soft center of a woman."

The music of Scheherezade was heard. Virginia stood up. "Say no more," she said.

The waistband of her skirt was unclasped and, as it fell to the carpet, Virginia hooked her thumbs into the flimsy knickers, pushing them to her ankles. As she bent over, the globular cheeks of her magnificent bottom were displayed in all their glory. Stepping out of the clothes, Virginia posed as a classical statue, arms above her head, with a "tarrah!" and did a pirouette.

Then she performed a mock eastern dance with undulating hips and snaking arms. Johnnie was again in for a surprise; she was completely devoid of pubic hair on the groin and between her thighs. Totally depilated! Thomas was sat back in his chair smiling broadly with a tent-like shape to his trousers. He was clearly delighted.

For the first time, Johnnie had a real chance to examine Virginia's body. It was truly magnificent but not especially attractive, not in the classical sense, anyway. She was fleshy! Not actually fat, but fleshy. Her much-praised breasts, dominating her entire body, were fleshy. Her belly was well rounded but fleshy and the wide, bare mound between her thighs was fleshy.

The fleshy thighs hid most of her plump vulva but he was intrigued with the small knob, for all the world like the end of a small circumcised penis, pushing its way out of the top folds of flesh between her thighs. It was glistening with her juices.

Everything about Virginia was fleshy and exaggerated; her breasts, her belly, her bottom, her clitoris, her thighs. Her legs were fairly short and plump, but in spite of the fleshiness, there was a strong sensuality about her, and Johnnie's own manhood was getting aroused, stiffening quickly.

Thomas stood to remove his trousers, his eyes bulging with lust, as his wife performed an erotic dance for their benefit. Virginia was tra-la-la-ing to the music as she exhibited her body in the middle of the carpet with obscene movements. First she would stick out her bottom in an obscene gesture, then go down on all fours, flaunting her sloppy vulva.

Thomas was not a pretty sight, either. His belly was too fat whilst the white cheeks of his bottom sagged. His long, slender stiff protrusion looked more like a prop holding his paunch in place.

"Come on, Virginia," he said, "It's time for me to see another fellow's prick fucking you. And here's Johnnie!"

Thomas laid himself on the carpet, directing Virginia to kneel over him on all fours, her head over his groin, facing his feet. Virginia did as he asked, squatting over him with parted thighs above his face, braced on stiff arms placed either side of his thick waist.

"There, Johnnie, do you fancy sticking your prick into that?" Thomas asked.

Johnnie laughed to himself. It was all getting a bit grotesque. The alcohol had removed all thoughts of embarrassment.

"Why not?" He slipped out of his trousers and pants, knelt behind Virginia's squatting body which displayed her bald vulva, wide open to his view. Johnnie stared at her crinkled, puffed inner lips pushing their way through the outer portals, exposing the soft honey-coated pink flesh of her deep orifice, dilating with lust. Above it, between the large cheeks of her bottom, the puckered brown hole.

Beneath that, Thomas' face, eagerly waiting for the moment of entry. Taking hold of his solid shaft in his right hand, Johnnie placed it between the pink lips of Virginia's opening. With his hands firmly on the cheeks of her bottom, he nudged the head of his prick against the flesh, rubbing it round the entrance to explore the outer folds before slipping the head into the opening.

Johnnie teased both Virginia and Thomas by edging his prick just inside then out again a few times before slipping it an inch further. The hard flesh tested the wet folds of inner dark opening before exploring the next inch. He felt Virginia's inner muscles clenching and unclenching, clutching at him, trying to pull him inside. Bit by bit, he allowed his stiffness to inch its way into the warm flesh, until it had sunk effortlessly into her slick passage embedding itself into her up to the hilt.

Virginia whinnied with joy as she felt herself penetrated up to her belly, stretching her lips wide. Her fantasies were being realised - and the reality was living up to her eager expectations.

With his head positioned exactly below Virginia's parted hips, Thomas's was spellbound by the sight of his wife's wet vagina being plundered by a stiff male part, watching engrossed as it eased its way into her secret shrine.

When Johnnie finally began in earnest to thrust in and out of her, Thomas was in the grip of turbulent erotic excitement. The inner lips clutched at Johnnie's shaft as it withdrew, as if anxious not to let it go, before it was driven back hard into her again. It was the most mind-blowing, salacious thing Thomas had ever seen. Far more exciting than he had imagined it would be.

Virginia's eyes were screwed up as if in pain. She cried out "Yes!" every time Johnnie thrust into her. The tension at her epicenter grew to a climax as she wailed shrilly, with rapturous ecstasy. Totally absorbed in her own debauchery, she was aware of Thomas's pointed erection throbbing about below her face, a dribble of liquid on its extremity. She gobbled it into her mouth, licking it vigorously as she started the climb to her next climax, each step increasing the tension building up in her loins.

Johnnie was brutally kneading his fingers into the dangling breasts, the outsized nipples in the palms of his hand. He pounded his loins against her bottom, testicles slapping noisily against her sticky thighs.

Thomas was mesmerised by the sight.

Virginia had reached four rapid, almost continuous, shattering orgasms before Johnnie's harsh gasp heralded his own crisis. She felt him ram hard into her, spurting into the deepest recess of her warm, womanly flesh with several violent, thrusting spasms.

When Johnnie finally withdrew his dripping flesh, sitting back on his haunches, Virginia's vulva oozed and dripped onto Thomas's face. Lowering her groin, she ground her lush, leaking vulva over his mouth and chin. A bemused Johnnie sat back, cock wilting, to watch Thomas lick the slime of mixed juices from her slit. Virginia frantically sliding Thomas's stiffness in and out of her mouth until his loins began to jolt. She quickly reversed her position and sat on his erection just as it started spurting his depleted sap.

After a recovery period Virginia opened the bottle of champagne. There was much horseplay, trickling the effervescent wine down Virginia's cleavage, placing the cork between the lips of her long slit. Combined with bawdy talk, Virginia fondled Johnnie's phallus, watching it expand as it stiffened yet again.

When it had reached its full magnitude, Virginia straddled his lap guiding the ready shaft into her entrance once more. Thomas had the camera ready this time, taking a full roll of exposures, close-up, of Virginia impaling herself on the rigid flesh.

Virginia's exaggerated orgasms were accompanied with cries of anguish as though she was being tortured, which in a sense, she probably was, until Johnnie was ready to splash deep into her for a second coming. She lifted herself off him at the critical moment, pressing his spurting part against her clitoris, collecting his gushes in her waiting hand, rubbing the stickiness into her bare groin with little squeals of delight.

Virginia seemed to be in a state of continuous convulsive orgasm. Thomas was, by this time, pumping his own stiffness. The lecherous sight of his wife rubbing the juices of another male into her groin and belly was enough to trigger his own less-copious release onto Virginia's navel where she mingled it with Johnnie's more abundant fluid. Thomas collapsed in his armchair, his dwindling manhood now lolling against his white thigh. His eyes were closed and his thin lips wore a thin smile of satisfaction.

Slumping back into Johnnie's arms, she said "That was the best birthday present I have ever had in my whole life." She cuddled into him, whispering softly in his ear "I adore you Johnnie. I'm completely infatuated with your beautiful prick. Please, let me keep it!" Johnnie kissed her lightly, roaming his palm over her luscious breasts.

"Better clean up," he told her.

Johnnie finally retired to his own room. It was already turned two in the morning. He was still unsure how the whole evening had come about, amazed at how he had got himself dragged into such a scene. He reached no clear answer, but drifted into a sleep of exhaustion. He was up and away fairly early to catch a train to the Midlands.

During the journey, Johnnie pondered just how they would all react when the three of them met again, and whether or not he would be expected to repeat the exercise. But he needn't have worried, as things turned out. News reached him the same afternoon that Thomas had suffered a heart attack that morning and was in intensive care.

After three days, Thomas was transferred to a private ward where he recovered slowly and was to convalesce for three months. Johnnie, of course, went with Virginia to visit him in hospital when he was next in London, and, after he had been discharged, at their flat - the scene of a night of debauchery.

The events of that fateful night were never referred to again and Virginia behaved towards him as she always had, full of life, as though nothing had happened. When asked by friends what had brought about the heart attack, Virginia merely said

"He's been overdoing things a bit recently, I expect."

In fact, as time passed, Johnnie sometimes wondered if the whole episode had been a dream, until one day, about two months later, an envelope marked PRIVATE appeared on his desk. Inside the envelope were the negatives of the photographs Thomas had taken. Nothing else.