Virginia's Luxurious Evening

Story Info
A shemale enjoys a delicious evening with herself.
6.8k words
4.47
50.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

West Palm Beach didn't have many cold snaps, but when one did rake the city the weather seemed twice as frigid as it actually was. Virginia Stanton sat alone in her office on the third floor of Prism Design's building overlooking the Intra-coastal Waterway. She had been chilly all day, mainly because of the dampness in the air; Forty-eight degrees outside wasn't all that cold. Factor in the wind and cold breath of the Atlantic Ocean, however, and chilly became outright icy.

The tall blonde set down the file and her ballpoint pen, wearily reached up to unfasten the simple clips that held back a mass of heavy golden waves from her face, and shook out her hair. Relief flooded her; she reached into her lower right desk drawer to grab her brush, closed her eyes, and began to slowly brush out the waist-length mass of hair that fell like a cape over her back and shoulders.

Virginia had just passed her second year of employment with Prism as their associate director of design for their highly successful line of intimate jewelry. She had suggested to design manager Rhyce Bennett the name for the line, Pussy Pins. From its inception by Virginia and with Rhyce's complete support, the line of sensuous jewelry for men and women had been more successful than any of them could have imagined in their most farfetched business projections. By its second anniversary this section of Prism Designs had expanded to carry a wide variety of other sexually stimulating devices and items for sensuous public display, a line that included dildos, rosebuds, inserts, fragrances and creams.

Its market now included well-known stores marketing sensual apparel, mall kiosks and counters specializing in jewelry, and more intimate shops that carried the jewelry and provided piercing services for those who desired virtually any sort of display.

One night two years before she had been without a date, unable to sleep because of having drunk what seemed a gallon of coffee, and sitting before a television carrying so little across the expanse of channels that it lent new meaning to the term 'vast wasteland.'

That was when the idea for a jewelry division was born, closely followed by a design for the trademark. She sketched out a small black cat with green eyes and a curved tail. The smut-black, wide-eyed feline appeared to have a grin on its face and lay on a flat surface; from one paw dangled a small golden ring. In red enamel lettering across the flat surface on which the cat lay were the words 'Pussy Pins.'

After having developed the concept, several designs and a generic marketing scheme Virginia requested a meeting with Rhyce and presented the concept to her. Three days later she was back in the director's office listening to Rhyce's compliments and her enthusiasm for the project.

As she recalled these events at her desk, she idly reached into her open blouse and thumbed the ring piercing her left nipple. She was one of the first buyers for Prism's new product line. She'd had both nipples pierced for medium size gold rings. From the first it was a gently erotic experience. The rings were slightly loose in the holes through her nipples and they bounced and swung with her movement. That stimulated her nipples at the most pleasing and surprising moments.

As a shemale, Virginia thoroughly enjoyed herself. She was beautiful and was sought by men and women as friend and lover. At twenty-two she had many acquaintances with whom she was gracious, a few real friends with whom she was quite intimate sexually, and a promising career ahead of her. Those with whom she worked in the company knew who and what she was and accepted her that way.

Her feathery touch of her nipple aroused desires and she stood up. She walked over to her couch against the corridor wall of her office, stepped out of her high heels, loosened her belt and drew down her tight wool slacks, then removed them. The black thong followed. She did not bother to draw the curtains for she intended to enjoy the possibility that someone in another office might see her.

Virginia arranged pillows on her couch and stretched out down its length. With slow, languorous movements she stretched, then arranged her hair close about her face; its soft warm touch always excited her. Her legs were long, tanned and smooth. She stared at her lower abdomen free of any hair and her swelling cock with its full blonde bush of fur growing from her ball sac. By this time the penis was a heavy, thick rod wrapped by bluish-green blood vessels and tipped with a shiny, warm, velvety crown. She was always grateful to her mother for having had her cock circumcised as a child, but she had known other shemales who had lovely untrimmed cocks. They looked like swollen, sexy hoses between their thighs.

Perhaps tonight could be one of those delicious times when she successfully forestalled climax for a time. That way she could thrill to her skilled caresses up and down her cock, fingers lightly dancing over the tight flesh, admiring the shape of her crown and luxuriating in the slowly building movements deep within her body. Very slowly she stood up.

She and Marla enjoyed their sexual explorations almost every night. They slept together but each tried to be sensitive to the other's engagements. This meant that when her mother had a date or she herself was seeing someone their desires for each other were subordinated to affections for their date.

Earlier this afternoon her mother had phoned to say that she and Rhyce Bennett had worked for most of the day. Rhyce wanted to stay for the night...would Virginia object to using the back bedroom? Rhyce did not confer her affections lightly, she knew. For some time her mother and Rhyce had enjoyed a lesbian friendship, though the former was married and had two children.

David, her husband, did not object to her desire for women for he felt secure in her love for him and was not threatened. His wife's desire for other women was not exactly news to him, either, at the time of their marriage.

Virginia did not have a date for the evening, though she had accepted one for the next night with Greg Merrill. That in itself was a thrill for he did not know that she was a shemale. Virginia was impressed with his grace and courtesy, his strength and his thoughtfulness toward her. At the same time, she recalled two very bad dates with men who dumped her immediately when they discovered that she possessed considerably more than the average woman. She was aroused as she wondered what would be Greg's reaction to her secret...if, that is, they saw each other long enough.

Tonight was the right time, she decided. It would start right here and if she so desired would continue at home. There was also the delicious possibility that those delectable sounds from her mother's bedroom would make their way across the house. And there was even the chance that she could be invited to join them.

All this aside, however, Virginia had mastered for herself the art of creating a thrilling evening. She stood up, slowly, sensuously unfastening the buttons of her blouse and shrugged it off. She was nude in the subdued glow of three Tiffany lamps artistically arranged about her office.

She stretched her arms, bent forward then backward, and shook out her mane of golden hair. In the dark glass of her full-length office windows she saw the sexy lines of her neck muscles that had slightly overdeveloped from years of supporting the weight of her thick hair, now stretching to the lower curve of her tight butt.

As she faced the mirror she stared at her gorgeous swollen cock, now standing out straight from her body. Her nine glorious inches of a fat, hot penis felt as if it were a pole erected from her lower abdomen, swinging heavily from side-to-side with every movement.

The tall blonde turned sideways to the dark glass and viewed herself. Her breasts were full, slightly heavy with plump, pointed nipples that protruded deliciously regardless of whether she was sexually hot. She had excellent posture, and that accentuated the outline of her breasts. Virginia bent over to watch her nipple rings swing outward, then stood up once more. As if she were modeling before the camera, she turned slowly until her butt was in view. Her skin shone, smooth and lightly tanned. Then she shifted around to her original position, facing the outside.

As she softly ran her hands over her ass she was stimulated by the silky feel of her flesh. In her unvoiced thoughts she had always been excited by the fact that as a male, still her skin was so beautiful that other women had complimented her on its flawless appearance. She twisted her torso gently and watched her breasts sway gently.

The sun-shield glass panels reflected her perfectly since it was now dark outside. Once more Virginia turned her back to the window, and this time she locked her knees as she bent over to touch the edge of the couch. She moved her head to look behind at her ass reflected in the mirror-like glass. Secretly, she enjoyed this view of herself because it emphasized her tight anus and the heavy shape of her stiff cock with its fur-covered ball sac suspended beneath. The sight rarely failed to excite her to a point near expulsion of cream.

Her long golden mane covered her back and the upper part of her shapely ass. Her legs were smooth and beautiful and parted, and in between hung that marvelous big penis surrounded by tendrils of blonde pubic hair.

Though the practice varied in length each time she made love with herself, Virginia faithfully reserved a time when she would stand before a mirror and move her body in a variety of positions without touching with her hands. It was an erotic practice partly because she had a lovely body and partly because the natural act for a person experiencing enjoyment is to want to touch the source of that pleasure. Refraining from touching herself aroused her heat to the extent that in order to intensify it she developed several dance-like routines she would perform in slow motion.

Each routine included movements that would cause her breasts to bounce and sway, others that would accentuate the firmness of her erection, and still more that would display her cock and ball sac hanging heavily between her thighs. One night she was showing off to Marla when she grabbed a lacy gown and held it in front of her as she passed by a low-standing lamp. The effect on her lover was electric. Marla had insisted on taking pictures with her digital camera, and Virginia was aroused by her own photographs.

In each picture a lovely figure streaming golden tresses seemed to timidly hold before her a wispy streamer of white, behind which her body was vaguely discernable. Between the thighs of the figure hung the heavy image of a penis. It was one of the most erotic images Virginia had ever seen. The combination of what was obviously a gorgeous woman with incredibly long hair and a dark shape that could only be a penis suspended between her thighs in itself created extreme sexual arousal.

From that point on, Virginia would at some point perform a slow, relaxing dance while holding before her a thin, lacy gown. She moved her arms in slow and wavy motions, finishing the movements with delicate strokes of her hands and fingers. Virginia was proud of her fingers; they were long, delicate, and were tipped by one-and-a-half-inch gently curving nails she had cultivated for two years. Tonight they glistened a moist red in the shadowy light.

She began her erotic routine and felt her cock and sac swing gently, heavily, suspended between her spread thighs. She was arousing herself more rapidly than she desired. She thought of how often she had wished that she could reach her own penis with her mouth and tongue.

Virginia looked down at her organ, now swollen to the point of being shiny. It swung jerkily against her legs. She could feel a delicious tickle of the pubic fur on her balls against her inner thighs. Even when she wore thongs and short shorts blonde tendrils of her bush would escape around the edges of the small garments. The sight always excited her.

She wandered near her desk and tossed the hardly-there shawl on it. Then she moved to the couch, sat down in such a way that her cock and balls swung softly against the edge of the furniture, then brought around her legs to stretch her length on the firm cushions. She took several moments to watch as her rod-stiff penis jutted straight up from her body. It was beautiful in its simple, blood-engorged state, its fullness glistening in its smooth covering of honey-tanned, tight skin. The veins rippled about its shaft, pulsing ever so slightly with the beat of her heart.

She lightly touched her fur-covered ball sac below the cock. For what she planned next she slowly carefully placed her ball sac between her thighs so that only her cock stood upright in its bed of blonde hair.

From her position against the end pillow she watched as her breasts settled to both sides of her chest. She touched her nipple rings, enjoying the tiny zing that shot through each nipple as its ring moved inside each fat little mound. She brushed her left nipple with her nail and watched her penis, packed with warm blood, move with her heartbeat.

The view down her body excited her and caused delicious images to flit through her mind slowly, sweet and gentle little companions that triggered actual sensations of hunger and prompted her muscles to twist and contract lightly. Virginia felt beautiful, sensual and aroused.

With the long index nail of her left hand she stroked the now-hard nipple of her left breast. The breasts were lovely, as full, heavy and satisfying as those of any woman the shemale knew. Though now resting to each side of her chest while she was prone, they produced an enviable cleavage that she displayed every chance she had. Virginia thoroughly enjoyed leaning toward those with whom she spoke, gazing intently into their eyes as her breasts jostled one another for attention.

Her abdomen was smooth and its flesh silky as it drew in to her small waist. Her hips flared with a feminine roundness that carried itself behind to her sexy ass. She remembered considering how much to shave herself of her pubic carpet and wondering if she was making a mistake by removing all hair save that on her ball sac. That question was quickly resolved as she saw the effect of her lovely bare flesh offset by the dense, long blonde fur remaining on her balls.

It was perfect, a judgment she made herself and confirmed by several lovers, her mother, and two professional photographers for Prism Designs who, in the midst of a photo shoot, were not afraid to compliment her quite directly.

Virginia truly enjoyed the taste of cum, her own and that of all with whom she was intimate. She anticipated the sensation of her orgasm with its cream spilling over her crown and coursing down over her fingers. She would slowly and with sensual deliberateness raise her sticky fingers to her mouth and savor the product of her body. Then she would slide her hand up and down her shaft, reveling in the frictionless glide of hand over rigid cock, allowing herself to be aroused again not by physical sensation but by thoughts of her stickiness and the pleasure of repeating this process in an hour or two.

Her thoughts drifted back over the past two months, stopping at the night she and her mother had dated Marla's friend Jason. They'd settled into a booth at Mason's Texas Grill after a lengthy wait and a fruit basket turn-over experience wading through the dense crowd to get there. In order to avoid the traffic in their aisle, Virginia slid into the booth first, followed by Jason. Marla sat on the other side, concealing a wink as she arranged herself on the seat.

They ordered, then lost themselves in conversation before the order arrived. Her mother was obviously aroused at what Virginia was wearing, for Marla kept staring at the unfastened blouse her daughter had selected for the evening. When she absently crossed her arms before her, her breasts swelled from the cranberry blouse. Jason followed Marla's stare and could not help gazing himself.

Virginia at first was unaware of just what was occurring. Her mother darted her tongue out and withdrew it quickly, their silent signal that one had aroused the other. Jason was partially kidding around when he made an artificial gasp and fixed his eyes on Virginia's cleavage. When Virginia turned her face toward him the two were closer than each thought. They were staring at each other about four inches apart.

While Virginia was still frozen with surprise, Jason had moved closer and very slowly, very deliberately kissed her. His touch was tender and unassuming. Much to her surprise, her mother had said, "Do it again, do it again!"

Jason did more than just kiss her. He gently reached across with his right hand and inserted it into Virginia's blouse, cupping her breast and brushing her nipple. His accompanying kiss was more intimate this time and Virginia responded quickly with her own tongue.

They suddenly broke apart with embarrassment, each staring at Marla and expecting her anger. Instead, she was laughing and had moved her hand to her own breast where she softly fondled herself. Jason watched, fascinated with her long nails and the sensual manner in which she employed them as sexual objects.

Jason, Marla and Virginia went to his home after dinner. Her mother as usual wore a short skirt, this one a Scottish plaid with broad pleats, and as usual had nothing on beneath it. She plopped down onto a couch and, when Jason moved to sit beside her, said with mock severity, "No! Go, young man...over there...and sit with the blonde beauty."

He willingly played along, feigning great pain and accompanying this with realistic facial contortions as he slumped down beside Virginia. The tall blonde was unable to suppress laughter at his antics.

"Can a poor, rejected man, heartlessly thrown upon the trash heap of life, find mercy with a majestic blonde beauty?" he moaned.

Marla stared at the floor, shaking her head at his nonsense.

"Oh! Yes, poor and rejected man. I shall remove you from the trash pile of a pitiless existence, take you into my arms, and provide a warm welcome."

Virginia pulled Jason's head to her chest as she wrapped her arms about him. Jason felt her warm breast against his face and tried to pull away. Virginia stopped him as her mother giggled and said, "If I were you, I'd unfasten two more buttons and see if that will help you escape from the trash pile of a heartless life."

Jason did as he was instructed and stared at the young shemale's lovely chest.

"Jason, Honey, will you please stop acting as if you haven't a brain in your body and touch her. Kiss her. Do I need to go over there and show you how?"

"Nope. I can do it by myself."

He bent to Virginia's left breast, bounced it gently, and settled his mouth over the nipple, sucking it and then tugging at the nipple ring.

Virginia held his head to her breast. Beneath her short skirt her cock had long since begun to swell, sorely trying her thong. Softly, slowly, Jason kissed Virginia as he delicately touched her thigh. She sucked in a deep breath and breathed out slowly, her excitement mounting.

Marla's skirt was much too short to conceal her femininity when she sat down. She parted her thighs and reached her hand down to touch her lips, brushing her clitoris with her middle finger. From there she inserted it to its full length, tickling her clit with her thumb as she did so.

Jason slid his hand carefully up the inside of Virginia's right thigh. His fingers seemed to speak words of tenderness and she basked in the glow of desire. Jason already knew that Virginia was a shemale and it obviously was going to be no impediment to his affections.

12