Virginia's Virgin Tasting

Story Info
Ginny learns she is bisexual.
1.4k words
3.97
63.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snobalz
Snobalz
2 Followers

It was actually kind of weird. My sexual history was somewhat limited though I had started young. By 19, I had a 4 yr old daughter. I had been with my husband & 2 others when I first met Ronald. He was a friend of the guy I was dating. I had become unattached by the time I saw him again. We went for a drive that night. I felt a strong sexual desire but did not allow him far. A few nights later, he brought me off with his fingers playing a symphony between my legs. I was not able to resist for long.

Ronnie was not the largest but by far the best. I found myself thinking of him often, fantasizing & eager for the next time we could be together. I knew he was seeing others. He was popular in town. There were many rumors. And, yes, I had seen condom wrappers in his trash. But I didn't care. The sex was great but there was more. I was falling.

One night after we had been seeing each other for 5-6 months, I stopped by his place. He was not alone & I was not welcome just then. I was angry. I left mad. I drove around town thinking how I was going to get even or how I would punish him. I drove for an hour or so when it hit me, why was I mad? I knew he was seeing other girls. I knew he was sexually active. I knew he was very sexual. I had long known that one girl was not enough for his needs.

I went back to his place. When he opened the door, I asked if she was gone & he said yes. It was then my plan changed. I no longer thought of getting even. I now thought of being available whenever he wished & to be the best he had. My plan was that he would want me over the others.

I entered, walking past him. I headed straight to the bedroom where I undressed & got into bed. Ronnie joined me. When I kissed my way down, I smelled her. Her sexual juices were on him. And strangely, it excited me.

I had never, ever, had a lesbian thought. NEVER. And even then, as I tasted her on his cock, it wasn't the thought of her that aroused me so. It was him fucking her. It was the thought just an hour or so earlier, this cock was pleasing her pussy, in her pussy, fucking her pussy. THAT was hot.

The sex was wild that night. I slept beside him, awakening to find him asleep. When I began to pleasure myself, he awoke. He would not let me stop. He sat watching me until I came. Then he gave me 2 more orgasms before we both slept soundly.

Soon, I found myself eagerly following others in his bed. The scent of sex in his room, on his bed, on him, was kinky & I loved it.

During this same time period, I had a friend. She was a very good Catholic girl. She always had a glazed look on her face when we talked of sex. She was virgin. That is, she was virgin until she met a guy who took advantage of her cycle. She told me about it. She was unsure about sex. The guy had not pleased her, had not gotten her off. He hadn't even gone down on her.

A couple weeks later, we were at Ronnie's apartment while he worked late. We were both in bad moods & started drinking. By the time he got there, we were feeling much better. The 3 of us sat around watching TV, talking. I was rubbing cock. Ronnie got up to shower before it got any later.

As he showered, Terri & I talked. I had become so incredibly horny between the booze & Ronnie's cock. I told her I was going to get some cock. She said, "Lucky you."

Then it hit me. Why just me? Ronnie could fuck us both! Plus, I could actually watch him fuck. I asked Terri is she was horny too.

"DUH!!" she replied.

I asked if she would stay there all night. She had a crazy look on her face... like I was crazy. But, she didn't say no either. We were sitting side-by-side on the couch. I had my foot between her legs. I rubbed it up her thigh & teased at her, rubbing her pussy boldly. She pulled away, a little. I persisted & it wasn't long until she was pushing back against my foot. She was saying what did I think would happen. I told her nothing would happen except what she wanted to happen. And if she wanted Ronnie to fuck her, then it was all right with me. I told her he has sex with other girls, not just me, so I would rather he have sex with my best friend than some girl I didn't know.

BUT it was all up to her. If she just wanted to cuddle in bed with us, that would be good too. Then I leaned forward & kissed her, a tender & passionate kiss.

Terri had listened to me often tell about sex with Ronnie. She knew he was very attentive & a giving lover. He never did it just for him alone. In the kiss, I sensed she was interested. Or maybe it was that she was just so horny that her defenses to the idea were down.

I took her hand & led her to the bedroom. I kissed her several more times as I undressed, helping her also undress. She was in bra & panties when Ronnie came out of the bath. I told him we were going to shower quickly if it was OK with him. He smiled as he stepped out of the doorway.

In the shower, I touched Terri all over. Her clit was very hard. I had a lot of experience masturbating so I "masturbated" Terri until she was very very close. I told her Ronnie would make her cum.

Naked, we walked into the bedroom. Ronnie pulled back the sheets for us & Terri saw his hard cock for the first time. He & I both laid her on her back. I was kissing her when he licked her inner thigh. She came quickly. I later learned it was only the 2nd orgasm she had ever experienced. It was an amazing sight to see.

Then Ronnie laid on his back & I mounted him. I was so ready. The kissing & play with Terri had made me hornier. It was then I realized I was probably bisexual - & THAT explained some of my excitement following other girls with Ronnie.

I rode Ronnie hard. Terri kissed him & fed him her breasts as I rode. She rubbed my ass & sucked my breasts. I came, of course. Then she put her hand on his cock, feeling it as it entered me. She slid her fingers into my pussy beside his cock. She got behind me, looking closely, so close I felt her breath on me.

After another orgasm, I rolled off. Ronnie's cock stood hard, shiny with my juices. And Terri covered it with her mouth! She was on her knees, leaning in to suck him, her rear in the air. So, I started to masturbate her again. When her legs were open to my touch, I did it. I put my head there & licked her. I licked, tongued, softly nibbled her pussy. She moaned a lot, almost swallowing Ronnie. And then she quickly pulled away from me & took all his cock into her drenched pussy in one motion. She grinded herself to him, thrusting, rolling, rising to do it again & again. One orgasm like that was not enough. She kept riding. I tongued her ass. Fingered it a little. She came again.

I got on my hands & knees & took Ronnie doggie. She watched rubbing her pussy. The bed was rocking from his intense fucking thrusts. I came, then he pulled out shooting his cum on us both.

We all 3 showered again before falling sleep. I awoke in the morning to Terri's squeals, Ronnie doggie fucking her.

Terri & I were lovers several times after that night. Sometimes, Ronnie would come home from work to find us sleeping in each others arms. Sometimes, she would visit him & call to tell me it was her juice on his cock -- left for me.

Snobalz
Snobalz
2 Followers