Virginity and Inhibition Lost Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in my room Nick has his cock in her mouth again and after several minutes Mr. Patel pulls out and shoots his load all the way up to her tits and back down filling her belly button with his cum. Margie is cover with spunk but it doesn't seem to matter as Mr. Patel climbs off the bed and Nick moves over to take his place. Margie was no longer resisting her attacker, she is most likely to tired to care at this point as she lies perfectly still, and for the second time, Nick rides her as hard as he can lasting even longer then he did his first go around.

Watching two strangers, my next-door neighbor and my boss fuck my girlfriend was better than I could have ever imagined. The two studs stripping her as fast as they could and fucking her like she was a common whore contrasted by the way Nick and Mr. Patel who worshipped her entire body with their eyes, cherishing the touch of her skin as they breathed in her aroma before they each fucked her like a common whore was incredible.

Margie never spoke about her rapist or wanted to know about their identity. Amazingly neither Nick nor Mr. Patel said a word while fucking her and she never suspected them at all and they in turn never told anyone if fear of prosecution. This was a secret they would take with them to their graves.

Margie left me a few months later, I'm not sure if had anything to do with the rape or that she just grew tired of me, five years together is a long time. Mr. Patel promoted me to district manager and I got a big pay increase and a company car. He is already asking me how things are working out with my new girlfriend, Michelle.

The End

12