Virginity Has Its Perks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard mom speaking again so I shook my head to clear it a bit and listened to what she was saying.

"Now sweetie Holly and I spoke about this and you need to get over your fear of talking to women, so she's going to sit there and you're going to talk to her."

"But Mom this is Holly, I talk to her all the time..."

"I know sweetie, that's why she isn't wearing her shirt, with it off its almost as if she is someone different, doesn't she seem different sweetie?"

Mom had a point, with Holly sitting there with her tits in plain view it was almost as if I didn't know her.

"Yea mom she does." I said still staring at Holly's tits.

"Ok mom, your turn." Holly said grinning.

I felt mom move beside me and when I looked over she was standing up and undoing the sash on her robe.

When the sash came off once again I saw the most perfect tits in my young life. Mom didn't have a bra on but she did have panties on this time to my dismay, the black lacy type. She let the robe pool to her feet and sat back down.

Looking over at me she said "Now Bobby talk to me."

At first I couldn't speak, I could only stare, in the short space of just 6 hours I had witnessed 2 pairs of real womanly breasts and seen a real shaved pussy for the first time. I snapped back to reality when I felt my mother's hand on my hair again, smoothing it back. She was whispering "Talk to me baby."

I don't know why what happened next did, maybe it was her calling me baby, but instead of words coming out of my mouth when I opened it, I suddenly found my head nestled against her left breast and her nipple in my mouth sucking it gently.

At first her hand stopped stroking my hair and tensed a little, but then it resuming its motion of going back down my head to my neck and rubbing back and forth gently.

She started cooing to me softly and massaging my neck.

As I suckled I felt more than heard my sister move up to us on mom's other side and she whispered "Mom, that's so beautiful" then I felt her on the other side and looked over seeing her take mom's right nipple into her mouth and sucking. Mom moaned then softly and with her right hand started running it through Holly's hair while looking down smiling at us.

"This wasn't what I had in mind, but it feels so wonderful." She whispered, still moaning softly.

I started to gently rub my left hand in circles on mom's belly and noticed my sister's hand slowly creeping up mom's thigh to her panties.

Mom could feel it too apparently because she started to move her legs apart so Holly could get better access.

Holly's hand was now gently rubbing mom's pussy through her panties as she started moaning louder. Not knowing where this was going or even thinking about anything I stopped my suckling for a moment and raised up and removed my shirt.

Before I could resume nursing on mom's tit she looked over at me and gently pulled Holly off her and said "Sweetie look at your brother, he needs taking care of as well."

She then stood up and pushed me back on the couch and then slowly slid her panties off, she then kneeled down and told holly to come closer. She guided holly's head to my chest where my sister sucked in one of my nipples, gently rubbing and biting. Mom then took the other and did the same, nibbling gently. I just closed my eyes and leaned my head back, enjoying the hell out of this.

I now had 2 beautiful women sucking my nipples and driving me crazy, my cock was hard as steel sticking up in my sweats and getting so hard it was painful.

Mom must have realized this because her hand drifted down and slowly reached inside and pulled it out of my sweats and slowly began to stroke it.

With Holly still nibbling on my right nipple Mom suddenly stopped and I felt her move back, when I opened my eyes and looked down I saw her ever so slowly take my hard cock into her mouth and started to gently suck the head. At first I couldn't believe it, I was so shocked I didn't feel anything for a moment, then all at once the sensation of having my cock sucked for the very first time hit me. In the space of just a few seconds I couldn't hold on, the new sensation was just too intense, I erupted into her mouth and was cumming like crazy. I shot load after load and Mom never once stopped sucking, she swallowed it all. It was like a porn fantasy come true. And in my half-drunken stupor I suddenly realized that my mother had stopped sucking and was sitting there smiling at me and my sister at my side doing the same.

"So Bobby, how do you feel?" Mom asked smiling still on her knees in front of me.

"I feel fantastic mom" I said grinning like an idiot.

Mom gently reached over and started stroking my semi-hard cock again and said "We need to get you hard again for what is next baby."

"Lift up and Slide out a bit" Mom said sliding my sweats completely off me now.

I obediently slid outward till my ass was on the edge of the couch. My sister, now totally naked standing on her knees next to me said "Open your mouth" and as I did as I was told Holly popped her left nipple into my mouth and told me to suck. And suck I did, as soon as I started Holly started moaning and rubbing her pussy and I knew she was getting worked up. While suckling my sister I felt my mother start fondling me and then I felt her mouth on my semi-hard cock again.

With Holly holding my head with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other she was soon cumming to a big climax as she yelped and moaned softly.

It wasn't but a minute or so before my mother's intense sucking had me as hard as steel again and she told Holly to move back a bit to give her some room.

At first I didn't know what she was doing, then suddenly she moved up on the couch and straddled me and in that split second I knew.

I got nervous, excited, scared, I was a bundle of emotions all rolled into one.

Mom smiling looked at me and said "Honey don't be nervous, this is a natural thing"

I looked over at Holly and she was just smiling and reached over and stroked my hair to give me comfort.

Mom looked down at me and asked "Are you ready sweetie?"

I just looked up at her and nodded my head.

Mom looked over at Holly and something passed between them because Holly got behind mom between my legs and I felt her hand on my cock moving it into place beneath my mother.

Mom leaned down and whispered to me "Momma is going to fuck you now sweetie, your virginity is mine, and no one else's now."

And with that she slammed her hips down on my cock taking me all in at one swift movement.

Time stopped.

It was indescribable; the wet blanket heat surrounding my cock was just insane. It was like a furnace it was so hot, but at the same time, it was welcoming, warm, loving, as if I was coming home.

All at once time came back into focus and slowly ever so slowly mom was moving up and down on me, her pussy adjusting to my size after the first initial plunge.

I felt Holly rubbing my balls as mom slid her hips up and down repeatedly, speeding up with each movement.

"Do you like it baby? How does it feel not being a virgin anymore?" Mom asked smiling while riding my cock.

"It feels fucking awesome mom!" I said panting.

"You like when Momma fucks you don't you Baby? You like fucking that mommy pussy don't you? You like being back inside the place you came from? You like fucking the same hole you came out of so many years ago don't you baby?" Mom said panting fucking me like crazy; her hips were a solid blur going up and down.

I felt Holly stop rubbing my balls and saw her move back onto the couch and she started kissing me, our tongues wrestling each other. I guess she felt left out because of the way mom and I were going at each other and decided to move next to me to get more involved.

With Holly suddenly making out with me and mom's dirty talk and lightning hips I couldn't hold out anymore. I tried to draw back from Holly to say something but Holly grabbed my head and wouldn't turn loose.

All at once I let loose, my cock started shooting load after deep inside my mother's pussy, and it must have triggered her orgasm because she started moaning like crazy and pinching her nipples. My sister noticed I was cumming and so was my mother, she released her tongue lock on my mouth and leaned over and took my mother's nipple into her mouth and started sucking her. Mom went crazy and start screaming.

"That's it baby, cum inside your mother, cum deep in me, cum baby cum!"

I did what was natural and pushed deeper into her by raising my hips up and gave her the last few shots as deep as I possibly could. She seemed to love it, thrashing around holding my sisters head to her tit.

Moments later her orgasm seemed to have subsided and she released holly's head and collapsed on top of me, her head resting on my chest.

Holly just sat there smiling and rubbing mom's back.

"Mom that was the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you, and you too Holly" I said looking at them both.

Holly just smiled and Mom raised her head up and grinned at me weakly and said "The night isn't over yet Bobby."

At first I just stared at them, then I got the biggest grin on my face that I've had in years, tonight is gonna be one hell of a night!

12