Virginity Has Its Perks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got back me and Holly were sitting on the edge of the bed still naked and had started chatting about school and college life as if this was all natural. Me, my mother and my sister naked and talking about normal things.

After a few minutes and 3 empty bottles later I looked over at Mom who was rubbing one of her nipples unconsciously while chatting to us.

"I think someone is ready again." Looking suggestively at Mom.

Mom just laughed. "Honey I'm always ready." And she lay back and spread her legs and looked at me, just waiting with a little smile on her face.

I started to climb further up onto the bed and get into position to taste my first pussy ever when I felt Holly's hand on my arm.

"Hold on little brother, my pussy is next, Mom can have more later." She then looked at Mom and stuck her tongue at her.

"Oh you brat." Mom said hitting Holly with a pillow and laughing.

"Get up on your knees Mom and face the headboard." Holly ordered.

Mom knowing what was in store moved into position.

Holly then lay back and slid under our mother and I saw her throat working, she starting to lap at Mom's pussy.

I watched for a minute then Holly stopped, she slid out a little and raised her head to look at me.

"And just what are you waiting for Bobby? Get down there and eat my pussy like a good brother." She then stuck her tongue out at me then moved back and resumed her ministrations on our mother.

Mom looked back over her shoulder at me then.

"Do as your sister tells you Bobby." She then winked at me and closed her eyes and started rolling her head as if doing neck exercises, Holly obviously giving her pleasure from below.

Well I thought to myself, two women both telling me to do the same thing, who was I to argue?

I climbed up and got between Holly's legs and lowered my head till my nose was just above Holly's cunt lips. Then I remembered what Mom had done earlier and slowly started to tease the hell out of Holly.

Lightly running my hands up her thighs I started exhaling on her lips, slowly pursing my lips to focus the air on her clit. Ever so slightly teasing the little hood above her box with my tongue, just barely wetting it humming softly.

I could tell she was starting to get turned on and at first I thought she was about to slide back and chew my ass out for the teasing. But the minute she stopped her tongue my Mom reached down and grabbed a handful of hair to keep her in place. She then went back to pleasing our Mother, and I kept up my light caresses.

After just a minute or so of this her legs were starting to shake and her was pussy practically dripping. I decided she had had enough and was ready.

I remembered what Mom had done, dove straight in tongue first, I decided to do something a little different.

I raised my head back a bit and slowly and lightly lowered it down till my lips touched her clit, then I raised the hood and gently started sucking the clit.

I knew I was doing something right because I heard her muffled moans coming from underneath our mother.

Her legs tried to wrap around my head but I had my forearms in place holding them back. I had to wrestle with her legs for a few minutes as I kept up my sucking of her clit, it was really starting to drive her wild.

As her moans picked up our Mother started cumming, I guess all the moaning Holly was doing was really getting Mom going, she started making these little 'Oh' sounds.

With Mom cumming and Holly getting close my cock started to rise, it must be the female voice, just the sounds of them both getting off had me revived to full strength in no time. I had to straighten it a bit as it was starting to poke into the mattress painfully.

Holly was really getting close now as her moans got louder, and as a result Mom was starting to buck her hips as her orgasm hit her full force, throwing her head back and wailing as Holly expertly assaulted her pussy.

Seeing this I doubled my efforts to bring Holly off, I was no expert but just by watching my mother and my sister do each other I applied what I had learned and started tonguing Holly's pussy as hard and as deep as I could go with it. That did the trick, she started humping my face as hard as she could, almost throwing her hips into the air. I just kept up my ministrations until her orgasm subsided and she stopped moving.

Mom was slowly moving off Holly to the side of her, sitting on one of the pillows with a dreamy look on her face and a smile on her lips.

I gave Holly one last lick with my tongue that made her shudder then moved over to the edge of the bed and sat facing them, slowly stroking my cock. I didn't just jump right on Holly, not because I didn't want to, but I know they are in their cooling down glowing stages, and I decided to let her enjoy that.

Mom looked over at me and grinned.

"I don't know what you did to her Bobby but that was fucking awesome!" Mom said giggling like a school girl.

Holly sat up and slid back till her back was to the headboard and looked at Mom.

"You never had a hummer before Mom?" Holly asked.

"Is that what it was?" Mom said, surprised.

Holly laughed then.

"Of course it was, didn't you know that?"

"Hmmm, well I've had people do something similar before but never like that, that was just amazing, thank you sweetie." Mom then leaned down and kissed Holly gently, thanking her in as sweetly a way as possible.

They kissed for a moment then Mom broke the kiss and looked over at me slowly stroking my cock.

"Looks like someone wants more..." She said suggestively looking at me and then looking at Holly.

Holly looked at me and licked her lips like she was getting ready for a lollipop and started crawling towards me.

"No honey, I think he wants something else ..." Mom said as she was running her hand over Holly's ass and up and down Holly's slit.

At that Holly's look changed and with her hair hiding half her face I couldn't tell for sure but she almost looked scared.

I stopped stroking my cock then and looked in Holly's eyes'.

"Holly is something wrong?" I asked, noticing my mother slowly slipping a finger into Holly's pussy from behind. Mom not seeing the look on Holly's face kept moving her hands.

Holly then started to speak but I heard a gasp from Mom.

"Holly you're a virgin!?!?" Mom said shocked

To be continued...

12