Virgins for Black Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sighed. She was used to Sylvia's recurring sense of propriety.

"Don't worry about it. Didn't you like it? You can't tell me you don't love having your pussy filled with his thick cock. You like it as much as me and I know it!"

Sylvia couldn't help herself. "Yes, I liked it, but that didn't make it right. You shouldn't get me to do these things, Julie."

Julie let it go. She knew Sylvia well enough to understand that she had to point out these things, even as she enjoyed them. As usual, the next morning she slept quite late. Sylvia was up early, feeling restless, so she wandered around the upstairs. Seeing the shepherdess dress still lying on a chair, she impulsively tried it on again. Looking in the mirror, she couldn't quite see what made it so attractive to a man like Taylor. Maybe it wasn't her or the dress; it was Julie who attracted males. Just as well, she thought.

Absentmindedly, she went downstairs to look for breakfast. Her mother was away, and Julie wouldn't be awake for hours. After finishing her cereal, she wandered into the sunroom, which at that hour was very quiet. She was startled to hear a voice.

"Hello, Sylvia. You're up early."

It was Taylor. While unusual for him to be in the house, it wasn't unheard of. She wondered what he was doing there. Realizing what she was wearing, she felt so embarrassed that tears where forming in her eyes.

Desperately trying to come up with some explanation, she stammered "Yes, I was just going to rehearse our act again...you know, for the play." She knew it sounded lame, but didn't know what else to say.

"Oh, I thought that was just an act to get me to...you know." Taylor smiled at her.

"Well, actually that's right. I mean, it was Julie's idea to seduce you, not mine." Sylvia couldn't fib.

"I see. But you had a good time too, didn't you Sylvia?"

"Uh huh. I mean, it was wrong to trick you like that, Taylor. I didn't mean to do it, honestly."

"That's alright, Sylvia. I understand. I kind of like it myself, especially with you." Taylor surprised himself at saying what he felt. For some reason, alone with Sylvia, he wanted to please her.

Sylvia blushed. As he smiled at her she felt a rush of gratitude for his kindness.

"You didn't mind?"

"No, Sylvia. I liked what we did. You were so....let's see, how can I express it? Responsive, that's it."

"I felt like a...you know..."

"What?"

"Like a slut or something. I mean, the way I was 'responding', as you say." She blushed again.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of that. You know, I like that in you. That you can be a slut as well as a nice young lady."

"Oh." Involuntarily Sylvia felt the warm wet feeling returning to her crotch. She smiled for a moment and Taylor felt his lust for this sweet girl rising in his loins.

"Would you like to be my slut, Sylvia?"

She hesitated. She wanted to please him, and she knew she could but she felt torn between her desire and her sense of propriety.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like to really let yourself go, let me take you to my bed, have you suck my cock and then take it into your pussy?"

Sylvia hesitated but she knew what she had to say. "Yes," she breathed softly.

"And would you like to be a little slut who does whatever I want her to do sexually?"

"Yes."

"Even if I want to fuck you in the ass, like I did Julie?"

Sylvia was once again torn by her sense of decency. Surely doing something like that was disgusting yet Julie certainly seemed to enjoy it and she had to admit that she was curious to know what it would feel like to have Taylor there. She loved the sensation of being filled by his cock and stretched open. It was as if she needed to give herself to this amazing stud and be at the mercy of his powerful manhood.

"I won't force you" said Taylor quietly, "It has to be your choice but I don't want you changing your mind later."

Deep down Sylvia knew that she wanted to do this, she had to. "Yes."

"You sure?"

Sylvia hung her head a little and blushed again slightly. "Yes, I'm sure."

Taylor wasn't surprised to hear this. Instinctively he sensed Sylvia was a submissive but also that she was the most sexually responsive female he had ever encountered and this gave him another reason to want this girl. In fact, he had spent half the night thinking about the two girls he had fucked that afternoon. Much as he enjoyed Julie, it was Sylvia who excited him because she became aroused at the merest touch and reached orgasm faster than any girl he'd known. What really fascinated him was the power of those orgasms and the ease with which he could trigger them. This girl was so sweet and innocent and yet so capable of the most exciting kind of sex. He had to have her.

"Come on, Sylvia. Let's go to my room and do it."

"Yes, Taylor."

"Now," he said as they entered his room, "kneel down here and take out my cock, like a good girl."

"Do you want me to get out of this dress?"

"No. I like it. Just slip off the panties and then suck my cock."

"Yes, Taylor." She did as he asked, finding the half erect black snake in his pants and pulling them down to free it for her mouth. Gently, she licked the head while holding the shaft with both hands. He tasted like nothing she had ever tried before but the taste was intoxicating and she eagerly sucked on the swollen head of his cock as she felt it expand in her mouth and grow to its full, magnificent length. His huge balls, heavy with another load of his delicious semen, hung down beneath her. He let her suck him until his erection was rock hard before slowly withdrawing. Sylvia didn't want to let him go and tried to suck him back in but Taylor was insistent.

"Turn around. Get on your hands and knees; I want to look at that pretty piece of ass while I fuck you."

Sylvia was happy to obey, knowing the pleasure she was about to experience.

"Now, Sylvia, open your legs a little for me. I'm going to slide my cock into your cunt, OK?

"Please."

She felt Taylor kneel behind her and gasped as he rubbed the head of his cock over the wet lips of her pussy. She felt an agonizing ache deep inside of her body that she knew could only be satisfied with a hard cock. Desperate for the penetration she tried to push backwards onto his weapon but Taylor wanted to tease her a bit longer.

"Please Taylor, I need to feel you inside me."

Taylor smiled to himself and pushed forward, savouring the sight of her juicy cunt opening up for him. She gave a little gasp as the head entered her and then plunged into her deepest recess. She realized that she must have been wet because it slid in so easily. Immediately she began to feel the waves of pleasure spreading from her womb as he fucked her with long, hard strokes. In less than a minute the first climax washed over her, filling her with ripples of rapture. She let out a loud moan of satisfaction as Taylor increased the pace, pushing his boner in to the hilt before withdrawing for another hard thrust.

Sylvia came again, this time crying out from the intense pleasure in her vagina and clit. She felt herself losing control. All she wanted was for this to continue.

"Do you like being my slut?" asked Taylor.

"Yes," she moaned, wanting to give him anything he asked for.

"Good. I'm going to fuck you until you're ready for it up your ass." All Sylvia could do was moan as another orgasm rocked her. Taylor could feel her warm juices cascading over his cock and felt a surge of exhilaration at the effect he was having on this young girl. He had visions of long sessions with her over the next year when her sister would be away at school. He remembered that he had invited three of his old football chums to visit him in the autumn. He imagined what it would be like to share this girl with his friends. It wouldn't be like raping her, he thought; Sylvia would be more than able to take them all: she would cum like a Roman candle! He could see her dressed like this, or like a young prostitute. His friends would think he was the greatest. The possibilities enthralled him.

Taylor felt her throb with another climax, shaking with spasms of pleasure from her clit to her big boobs. He pulled his penis out of her gaping orifice and turned her around.

"Now, girlie, take some of this lube and get me ready, like you did for Julie yesterday."

She obeyed him, taking the bottle of lubricant and squeezing a dollop over his masthead. She spread it over the knob until it was well lubed.

"Now turn around again and spread you cheeks, honey. It's time for you to lose your anal virginity."

She swung around and tentatively pulled her cheeks apart to show him his target. He paused a moment, taking in the sight. The satin dress was so short it left her ass completely exposed in this position. The pink stockings and shoes completed the picture of slutty innocence.

Sylvia felt the big knob pressing between the full globes of her ass and coming to rest against her bum hole. She braced herself for the intrusion. He pressed harder, but not hard enough for it to penetrate.

"Rub your clit, Sylvia. It will make it feel better."

She did so, immediately feeling the sexual pleasure that she had come to crave returning to her loins. Within a minute she felt another orgasm coming. As it started she felt a push and Taylor's big penis started to open up her ass. The feeling was so intense she screamed.

"Oh God, it's huge! It's ripping me in two."

"Relax baby, it'll feel real good soon. You just need to relax and I'll be able to get the rest in."

Sylvia already felt so full it was hard to believe that any more could possibly fit inside her tight backdoor but she did her best and sure enough she began to feel intense pleasure in having her ass stretched so wide.

"Mmmm.....That's good, I feel so full of cock."

This was what Taylor had been waiting for and taking a firm hold of her hips he started to push the rest of his length into this remarkable young girl. Inch by inch it traveled deep into her ass and by this time Sylvia had decided that this was definitely something she enjoyed. Closing her eyes she pulled her ass further open to allow Taylor to sink his huge tool even deeper inside her forbidden hole until it was finally buried to the hilt and she could feel his heavy balls kissing the wet lips of her pussy.

"Fuck me!" she moaned, trying to pull herself off him a little way so that she could experience the pleasure of impaling herself on him once more.

Not needing any encouragement, Taylor set to his task. His cock gradually moved in and out, increasing the length and power of the stroke each time until he was able to move with ease in the tight channel. Sylvia was moaning and whimpering, banging her butt back onto his black rod. Taylor realized she was cumming continuously now, riding him from crest to crest, pushing back at each thrust of his raging tool.

He pushed on as long as he could stand it, mercilessly pounding her ass. Despite his best efforts to prolong his, and Sylvia's, pleasure, he finally lost control and with a powerful thrust deep into her quivering body, he erupted with streams of hot semen deep in her ass. He felt her writhing with another climax and collapsed on top of her, the final spurts of his sperm forcing its way past the vice-like grip of her sphincter and deep into her bowels.

When he pulled out, his penis still hard, she turned to him, her eyes wet with tears.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, Taylor."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Wonderful. I love your penis, Taylor. I want to do that again."

"You know where to come, honey, whenever you want it. It'll be our secret. You'll be my little white slut."

"Oh, Taylor, I want it too!"

12