Virgins for Black Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie and Sylvia introduce Angie to black lust.
6.2k words
4.59
140.7k
58

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think somebody's at the door," said Sylvia, as her sister eyed a magazine. The girls were wiling away the long summer afternoon with almost two weeks left before school started for the autumn. Alone in the big ranch house as usual, except for the faithful handyman, Taylor, they got few visitors.

"It must be Angie," said Julie, welcoming the interruption. "Nobody else comes around here these days."

She went to the front hall and met Angie, breathless as usual. She was dressed in a low-cut top and a very short skirt, revealing her shapely thighs and pert, rounded bottom. Her look conveyed a sexual confidence that mildly irritated Julie.

"Hello Julie. I thought I'd drop by to see how you're doing out here. It must be lonely, eh?"

Julie was used to Angie's taunting. Indeed, she expected it. After enduring Angie's ribbing about the sisters' sexual inexperience for most of the summer she was looking forward to telling Angie that they were no longer virgins.

"Hi Sylvia," said Angie as they entered the lounge. "I've been having a great time with my boyfriend, and his friends too, if you know what I mean. Why just last night we had a ball at a party over at Ned's with everyone fucking everyone else. Want to hear the details?"

"Oh, not really," replied Julie, looking a little bored. Angie looked at her askance, not expecting this detachment. Usually Julie hung on her every word when she recounted her sexual exploits.

"Oh, have you been up to something?"

"Maybe we have."

"You mean.......you've finally done it?" gasped Angie.

"Um hmm."

"You have? Who with? Did Sylvia do it, too?"

"Yep."

"Well, aren't you going to tell me about it?"

"OK," said Julie. "We're both getting fucked every day, in the ass as well as our cunts. And we love it!"

Angie was shocked. She knew Julie well enough to know that she wouldn't make something like this up. Yet it seemed impossible in view of the fact that the girls' mother didn't ever let them leave the ranch on their own. As far as Angie knew, they had been virtual prisoners all summer long. She wanted to hear this.

"But how? You can't get away from here, can you?"

"Actually," said Julie, "you gave us the idea a few weeks ago when you told us about the party you went to and fucked black guys. Remember that?"

"What," stammered Angie, "do you mean?"

"It gave me the idea of getting Taylor here to fuck us. And it succeeded. We do it with him whenever we want, and love it; don't we Sylvia?"

Her younger sister blushed. Sylvia was too shy to talk about such things, but couldn't deny that it was true. "Well, yes. I guess we do."

Angie looked at them strangely. "Are you serious?"

"Of course. We teased Taylor until he couldn't resist us and then blackmailed him by threatening to tell mother all about it. He popped out cherries two weeks ago and since then he's been a pussycat. Or pussy hound, you might say." She laughed. "He fucks us whenever we want it.

"But..." Angie paused, not knowing quite how to put it. "But he's over twice your age, Julie and...and....he's black!"

"So much the better, Angie. He knows it all, you know what I mean? And he's got a fantastic cock, really thick and hard. He's great at anal too but you know all about that, don't you?" Julie was beginning to suspect that Angie hadn't been entirely honest with them but at this stage she wasn't sure exactly how much was a lie and how much was truth.

Angie looked uncomfortable. "You really did anal with him?" Angie looked amazed.

"Yep. He popped our rear cherries and taught us to love it, didn't he Sylvia?"

Sylvia smiled a sweet smile; a smile that seemed so innocent that it was difficult to believe that she was regularly enjoying a big black cock in her ass.

"Come on, Angie we can fuck him right now. In fact, you can try him yourself, seeing as how you're such an expert."

There was something about the way Julie said it that made Angie nervous. She knew that her reputation as a party girl, the one that she had carefully and meticulously developed, was on the line. She couldn't face the humiliation of admitting that it wasn't true but at the same time she didn't want to go along with Julie's crazy suggestions. She felt that Julie suspected her of inventing all the steamy stories she liked to regale her friends with. She never dreamed that they might actually call her bluff.

"Um. Well, maybe some other time."

"Oh, come on, Angie. Taylor is a great fuck. He's got a huge cock that feels sooooo good inside you. You'll love it. We'll all have a ball."

Before she knew what was happening Julie disappeared from the room and promptly returned with Taylor in tow, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Let's all fuck," said Julie. "I'll go first and then Sylvia and then it's your turn, Angie. Take us all on, Taylor!"

Since he had been cajoled into providing sexual services to the sisters Taylor had gotten used to doing Julie's bidding. Besides, he enjoyed having a good time with these young white girls. Julie was 19 and her sister just 18. Angie was the same age, rather comely with a tight round butt.

Once he had gotten over his initial guilt for taking liberties with his employer's daughters, Taylor had come to appreciate their sexual energy and enthusiasm. Julie would do anything, and liked it kinky, which appealed a lot to the older man. In fact, ever since he had been seduced by Julie, he suspected she would willingly indulge his wildest fantasies. And he planned to find out just how kinky she could be.

Her quiet sister Sylvia easily became a whimpering nymphomaniac at his skilled touch; to his delight he had discovered that his tongue, fingers and cock could bring the shy girl to sobbing orgasm again and again. After a dull start, the summer had turned into an interesting diversion while their mother, his boss, remained away on business.

"You want it now?" he said to Julie, unbuttoning his shorts.

"Yes, but with me just for a while. I want you to do all of us."

Taylor felt a surge of anticipation in his loins. His penis stiffened to erection as he contemplated another long session tutoring these willing novices in the art of sexual gratification. Indeed, since losing their virginity the sisters had been eager to make up for lost time. Julie was hot for a fuck anytime. Taylor had already had several private encounters with sweet Sylvia, who had the amazing ability to ride an orgasm roller-coaster. He was proud he had the stamina to bring her to ecstasy for as long as she wanted.

Angie, who always acted a little whore, would be a special treat. Much as Taylor loved Julie's kinkiness and Sylvia's submissiveness, he couldn't wait to fill this teenage cunt with his meat.

Julie slipped off her dress and then her thong panties. While Angie watched in near panic, Sylvia also took off her clothes, laying them neatly on a chair. Julie knelt before Taylor and pulled out his cock, already stiffening at her touch. Angie stared at the fat black hose standing out from his body. She had never seen a black cock before; indeed, she had never seen an erect penis of any kind. It looked impossibly large to Angie as she struggled to keep from showing her growing anxiety.

"How," she wondered, "did they fit all of that hard cock into their pussies, never mind their asses?" She was shocked beyond her wildest dreams yet strangely fascinated. She'd often thought about sex and had sometimes used her fingers on herself but never taken the final step. Julie and Sylvia had seemed quite certain that it felt wonderful to have this black man's cock inside them. Angie stood motionless while Julie licked the enormous thing hanging out from Taylor's loins. It glistened in the sunlight.

"Hey, Sylvia, come over here and lick Taylor's ass."

Sylvia obeyed her sister's command. Kneeling behind Taylor she gently spread his ass cheeks. Angie couldn't believe what she was seeing: Sylvia stuck her pink tongue into Taylor's asshole while Julie stroked his balls and sucked his hard penis.

"OK, give it to me now!" Julie was ready.

Taylor needed no further encouragement. He got between Julie's open thighs and easily inserted his thick black manhood into her wet vagina. Her legs were wide open, her heels high in the air. In a moment they were fucking like animals.

Angie had never seen anyone fuck before, least of all herself. She watched, fascinated and horrified at the same time. She wanted to run away, but couldn't do so without revealing the sad truth that she was still a virgin. She was excited in a way she had never known, mesmerized by the sexual display unfolding before her.

Julie interrupted her trance by calling to her sister. "It's your turn for a while, Sylvia. Take it doggy for us." Julie's insouciance would have irritated Angie had it not been so fascinating to see real live sex for the first time. Wanting not to appear clueless, Angie watched attentively.

Sylvia got on her hands and knees, obediently opening her thighs so that her cunt slit was open to Taylor's penetration. He obliged her by sliding it in until his heavy balls banged against her thighs. Within a minute of fucking in this position Sylvia let out a deep moan and then a kind of braying whimper.

"Oh! Yesssss! Oh my God, that's wonderful."

Angie realized that her bashful companion had just had an orgasm. She thought that Taylor might stop at this point and was beginning to wonder what she would do if he wanted her next when she realized that he was going to go right on fucking the slim girl with full big breasts. Sylvia reached another climax, and then another in quick succession.

"It's time to give Angie a turn," said Julie. "You can't have all the fun."

Too scared to say anything that might reveal her inexperience, Angie felt herself being led to the couch and sitting back against the cushion. She closed her eyes. Someone pulled her legs apart and pulled off her panties. She felt Taylor's breath near her. He lifted her ass up and brought her forward to the edge of the couch to allow him to penetrate her more deeply. Angie realized she was about to be fucked but she couldn't do anything except keep her eyes closed and hold her breath.

She felt a finger stroke her slit. It was wet and the finger moved around easily, gradually focusing on her swollen clit. Pleasure started to radiate through her loins as she began to give herself over to the feelings she was experiencing. She'd felt something similar when she'd pleasured herself but it was different having a man use her pussy. His finger felt thick and strong as it pushed further inside her. She felt surprisingly disappointed when he started to withdraw because she felt quite happy with what she was being subjected to but a moment later something bigger started to nudge at her soaked opening.

Angie stiffened, afraid of what would happen next yet feeling powerless to stop it. The thick weapon at her opening started to become more insistent and Angie could feel her pussy lips start to open to accommodate the large intruder. Further and further her pussy seemed to stretch as it struggled to cope with the dimensions of the large swollen head that was forcing its way inside her. She could feel Taylor's breath on her face as he stopped at some resistance.

"God, are you tight, girl. The tightest I've had since I popped Sylvia's cherry."

He leaned in close and whispered:

"Someone's not been telling the truth." Angie froze, terrified of being found out. "Don't worry baby, I'll keep your secret. Just relax and enjoy the ride of your life." Suddenly she felt Taylor move forward with more purpose and she felt a little stab of pain, then a full feeling in her belly. It felt strange, but also wonderful, to have something moving inside her. She had a tremendous sensation of fullness. It was sooo satisfying to have her pussy stretched to the limit like this. She couldn't imagine how she'd coped for all these years with an empty cunt. She let out a sigh and relaxed a bit as Taylor settled into a steady but strong rhythm. It didn't feel bad at all, in fact, it felt rather nice. She let herself relax as if she were in a dream.

A warm pleasure radiated through her thighs and vagina as the big cock slid in and out of her. She could feel her pussy lips try to cling to his rigid meat as he pulled out of her, the momentary sensation of emptiness and then the deep, primal satisfaction as he drove it home again, where it belonged.

She opened her eyes. Taylor was up against her tits, his long back arching away from her. His black butt was thrusting toward her, then away, again and again. She was being fucked for the first time. At last she was a woman, experiencing the delights of a man for the first time. God it felt good! So good that she knew that she wanted to experience a big cock again and again. The pleasure spread through her body in waves, rising with each thrust. Suddenly it felt like the whole world exploded and she shook uncontrollably as a crest of pure pleasure overwhelmed every other sensation. "Oh my God", she thought, "I've just had an orgasm!"

Never had she felt such fulfillment. She hugged Taylor to her, wrapping her legs around him to pull him deeper into her womb. The tingling in her clit spread through her body. She felt the tip of his penis press against her cervix and her pussy lips clung desperately to his thick pole. She was in heaven.

Indeed, Angie had always longed for this moment. She had easily fallen into the role of the teenage tease, in part because she always loved the idea of everything to do with sex. But having assumed the role of sex queen so early, she had been afraid to expose her actual inexperience. And so she had remained a virgin, secretly obsessed with sex, yet unable to acknowledge the truth for fear of losing her carefully cultivated image. It had been very frustrating and naturally she had longed for a way out. Now Taylor had given her the perfect introduction to what she yearned for.

"Fuck me again" she cried, eager to once more be taken to that rich orgasmic peak she had just experienced.

Having not yet found his own release, the big black handyman readily complied. As he started to move inside her again he felt the suppleness of the young virgin vagina enclosing his engorged cock. Knowing he was the first man to fuck such a sweet pussy only added to his pleasure. It felt so good that he sensed his own climax was not far off. But he didn't want to cum just yet; he wanted to spend as much time as possible enjoying these delightful girls. Fortunately, at well over 40, he was able to control his orgasm indefinitely and his kinky side preferred anyway to cum in a mouth or asshole.

Angie shuddered with another orgasm, not as powerful as the first but more deeply satisfying.

"It's my turn now" complained Julie, "don't hog the meat, Angie."

Taylor pulled out of Angie's delicious pussy and turned to Julie, who spread her legs wide to receive him. Well used to each other by then he fucked her furiously, quickly driving her to a noisy orgasm, which Julie herself announced to her companions.

"Oh, God. I'm gonna cum! Give it to me! Fuck me harder!" She convulsed with spasms of sexual pleasure.

Taylor pulled his rod from Julie and stood before the three girls. His fat cock stood out, proud from his belly, hard as a board while his heavy balls hung low beneath it.

"Who wants it next?"

The three girls looked at it greedily. Sylvia spoke first.

"It's my turn."

"So it is," replied Taylor, positioning himself between the sweet girl's inviting thighs. As he plunged his cock into the wet hole he felt her instant response. From experience he knew she would orgasm quickly. He slowed down; playing for a moment with her firm big tits before resuming the steady but insistent rhythm that he knew would bring her off. The shy girl whimpered with deep satisfaction as she climaxed; she whimpered again with the next orgasm less than a minute later. The black man took great satisfaction each time she gasped and shuddered on his hard rod. It made him feel like a king as he felt her wet pussy ripple in orgasm along the length of his shaft.

"I need to cum now, ladies," he said as he finally pulled out of Sylvia's pink cunt. "Who wants the honor?"

Knowing exactly what he had in mind, Julie answered immediately.

"Oh, Angie should take it. Go ahead, suck him off, Angie."

After an afternoon of unadulterated pleasure her friend was eager to do just that. After often boasting of being the world's best teenage cocksucker, Angie wanted to try it out and at this moment she couldn't think of a nicer cock to suck than the one right in front of her.

Angie tentatively reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft, instinctively starting to work her hand up and down its enormous length. Her heart was racing as she pulled the black monster to her mouth and slowly licked the glistening knob. It tasted a lot better than she had anticipated and she started to feel a desperate desire to suck it until it yielded its manly seed. Opening her mouth wide she took the swollen head inside and rolled her tongue around the end. Her mouth felt as stretched as her pussy had been and with it came the same deep sense of fulfillment. It felt incredible to be used by such a strong and powerful male, used as a slut for his pleasure. She took as much of it as she could into her mouth until she felt it start to enter her throat. Intuitively, she played with his big balls with one hand and masturbated the root with the other, determined that she would swallow every last drop of sperm that he could give her.

To Taylor, who was gratified to find such a natural cocksucking slut, Angie's lips and tongue felt like honey on his cock. But all too soon he sensed his orgasm approaching.

"Good, baby, that's the way to suck it. Now get ready, you little whore, because I'm gonna shoot my load real soon and you're gonna be a good slut and suck it all out." He grabbed her blonde ponytail and pressed her head to him, giving her no option but to service his cock.

In the heat of his passion, Taylor had allowed himself to talk dirty, a pastime he enjoyed but had forgone so far with the sisters until he sensed the time was ripe. Something about Angie made him forget his caution.

Angie licked and sucked greedily. Her natural talent shone through as she massaged his balls at the same time as he let loose the first of a series of spurts of thick semen into her throat. It felt warm and sticky and tasted a little salty but she knew she needed as much of this beautiful nectar as he could give her. As the first taste of semen flooded her mouth Angie was elated to find out that she, a novice at this sexual art, could make him cum so powerfully.

Taylor let out a loud moan of pure bliss. As the pleasure of the initial spurt radiated through his penis he felt a wonderful sense of satisfaction. The little slut was swallowing it greedily.

Angie swallowed the ensuing ejaculations perfectly, her hand still working on his balls as she tried to coax every last drop from them. She sucked him dry, enjoying the sense of feminine power it gave her to bring forth a man's seed.

Taylor had never experienced a better oral orgasm. The girl was a true talent.

"You are one fine cocksucker, girl. The best."

Angie beamed with pleasure at the compliment. For the first time she began to sense that she could live up to her reputation.

"Thank you. You're a good fuck yourself."

"Well, I think that may be enough for my old pecker," said Taylor, curious as to how much sex the girls might want. He knew that Angie, at least, wanted more.

"Oh, please stay and fuck us some more, Taylor," protested Julie "I'm sure that Angie's not yet fully satisfied and you know that we can never get enough of that cock of yours." Secretly, Julie was curious as to just what else Angie would do. She had been uncertain whether Angie was as experienced as she claimed, yet she couldn't deny that Angie had taken Taylor's enormous cock into her cunt like a well seasoned whore and had certainly sucked it eagerly enough. She had half expected Angie to stop sucking Taylor before he came and perhaps just get him to cum on her tits but again she surprised Julie by swallowing every last drop. All of this was compelling evidence but Julie still wanted to see if Angie would go a bit further, and for that she would need Taylor sporting a full-size and rock- hard erection.

12