Virgins for Black Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Taylor, you haven't fucked us in the ass yet and you know how much you like that. You've never fucked Angie in the ass before; imagine how good it would feel to have a new ass to fuck."

Taylor looked at Angie. "I don't know, maybe it would be too much." He genuinely didn't want to hurt the girl

By this time Angie was so drunk with excitement that she forgot all caution. She knew that this was the chance of a lifetime. After the drought she had endured so far in her life she wasn't prepared to let this opportunity pass by without making the most of it. Everything that had happened so far had given her more and more pleasure, so it seemed reasonable to carry on and try it all.

Julie had described how they had enjoyed taking Taylor's huge cock in the ass. This was a prospect that both fascinated and daunted the youthful girl. How could such a huge piece of man meat fit into that tiny hole? Yet through all of these reservations she never had any doubt that she wanted to try this. When Taylor had pushed his hard pole into her vagina the sensation of being so totally filled by a man brought an indescribable sense of satisfaction. Imagine how filled and stretched she'd feel with it in her other hole!

"I want it in the ass." Angie said firmly.

Julie stared at her and Sylvia blushed.

"You do?"

"Yes, I love to be fucked in the ass."

Angie was amazed at what she was saying, but couldn't help herself.

"Well," Taylor replied, "if any of you want more you'll have to try your cock-sucking skills again to get my prick back in action."

"I'd love to," said Angie immediately. Julie would have volunteered but her curiosity held her back, as did Sylvia's natural shyness.

Angie once again took Taylor's black snake into her eager mouth. This time she took her time, licking the long dark shaft lovingly. His large balls more than filled her hand and she imagined how they were filling with fresh sperm in response to her expert tonguing. She felt his erection grow as she slid her lips up and down and nibbled the tip. His penis tasted of semen and cunt juice from his recent fucking, an aroma which excited her further. Most of all she loved the feeling of power it gave her to be the instrument of his sexual arousal. This was her greatest pleasure: giving a male all of the sexual fulfillment she was capable of giving. Angie found inexpressible enjoyment in being the instrument of male sexual potency. If that meant she was a slut, it thrilled her. She would no longer have to pretend; she could be what she was born to be.

Under her skilled ministration Taylor's erection grew to a manly boner. She felt the outsized balls become heavier and then, in a moment of feminine inspiration, inserted her finger into his asshole as she sucked hard on the engorged black knob. The object of her attention writhed in delight. It was time for him to give her what she craved.

"I think the girl that does the service should get the reward and the reward is to take it up your ass like a true slut."

Angie felt a stir of expectation at his words. Her cunt was still tingling from losing her virginity, her mouth tasted of Taylor's delicious semen and now he was going to fuck her virgin ass, in front of her friends!

She wasn't exactly sure what to do and was gambling on the fact that Taylor would continue to play the dominant male to her slut. She wasn't wrong.

"Turn around you horny bitch and bend over, I want to see if your ass is good enough for this quality black meat."

Angie was happy to oblige as her heart pounded with the thrill of anticipation. She felt so wonderfully exposed and slutty on all fours with her ass in the air waiting for Taylor to use it. She knew that she was going to like this a lot but she also hoped that it wouldn't hurt too much initially in case she ended up giving herself away. She desperately wanted to look behind her, if only to see that magnificent cock again before it was buried deep inside her, but she was so afraid that Julie and Sylvia would see her inexperience in her face that she just focused on the feelings. Taylor's large and rugged hands squeezed her full round cheeks, his fingers wandering close to her crack but not yet venturing any deeper.

"Mmm" he murmured, "I'm going to really enjoy fucking this peachy ass."

Although Angie felt a little exposed in this position she was rapidly realizing that she loved being dominated by a man when it came to sex. She could almost feel his eyes on her ass and her heart skipped a beat when she heard him groan his approval. His fingers lightly traced their way over her full globes, gradually working closer and closer to her centre. She could hardly breathe when she at last felt his fingers gently graze along her crack and softly touch her hole. It wasn't anything like she had expected. She had no idea that her ass could be so sensitive; it was like an electric current suddenly passed through her body with its epicenter at her ass. Angie sighed with the pleasure she had discovered and longed for the contact to resume. Her mind was firmly on his fingers so it was with some surprise that she felt Taylor kissing her upturned rump. She giggled to herself as she immediately thought of the phrase "kiss my ass," but all thoughts of frivolity vanished when she felt Taylor's rough tongue started to lick her firm cheeks and slowly start to move towards the exposed crack.

"Surely he won't kiss me there!" she wondered to herself. Thinking back she recalled that Sylvia had done something similar to Taylor but at the time she was so caught up with everything else that was happening that it hadn't really registered with her. He eased her cheeks wide apart, gently but firmly and she soon felt his hot breath on her nether hole as he worked closer and closer to his prize. The moment his tongue touched her asshole she thought she was going to pass out from the intensity of the experience.

"Jesus Christ!" she gasped, unable to conceal the effect his tongue had on her as another orgasm washed over her.

Taylor bathed her tight hole with his tongue, using the saliva to help lubricate the passage for his fingers to start their assault. At first he only lightly rubbed the entrance along with his tongue but gradually increased the pressure until just the tip of his middle finger popped inside. At that moment he stopped moving his finger, preferring to leave it just inside her ass while he continued the assault with his tongue. Taylor needn't have worried, Angie was now rapidly approaching an even more powerful orgasm and was longing for more and more of anything he chose to do to her. A deep guttural moan escaped Angie's lips as she felt Taylor start to push his finger up into her rectum and her orgasm shook every fibre of her being as she was consumed in sexual delight.

"Damn, that's one tight ass!" said Taylor as he started working his finger in and out in a slow fucking motion. He turned to Sylvia who was sat next to him, and who seemed to enjoy seeing her cavalier friend getting her ass prepared for Taylor's huge cock.

"Get plenty of lube in this sweet hole baby while I get me some of this good pussy juice to ease the way."

Before Angie knew what was going on she felt Taylor pushing his thick cock all the way into her soaked cunt until she could feel it nudging the end of her passage. Gratefully her muscles clung on to the welcome intruder as she savoured the feeling of being fucked once again. Taylor seemed even deeper in this position and her pussy felt impossibly stretched around his thick meat. How on earth was this monster ever going to fit into her ass? As if in answer she felt Sylvia's slim fingers start to work the cold lube over her exposed asshole.

It had never occurred to Angie that one of the girls would touch her like that and at first she felt horrified but as Sylvia's fingers started to focus on the nerves at the opening of her tight rosebud she allowed herself to surrender to the feeling of pleasure that was conquering any objection she might have had. First one, then two and finally three of Sylvia's fingers worked the lube into her ass to prepare her for what was to come. As much as Angie loved the feeling of Taylor fucking her eager pussy she desperately wanted to try it in her ass just in case the opportunity didn't present itself again soon.

"Come on, put that big cock in my ass now, I can't wait any longer" Angie pleaded.

"Let me help" said Sylvia, taking hold of Taylor's rigid weapon as he withdrew from Angie's clenching pussy.

Sylvia guided the swollen head between her friend's rounded buttocks and slowly rubbed the head around her opening. Angie had been hovering on the edge of a very powerful orgasm for some time and was now desperate for release.

"Oh God, I need your hard cock filling my ass. Make me cum again, please" Angie begged.

Her breathing had become increasingly laboured and feeling his big head rubbing along her crack was only making matters worse. Taylor, however, was in no mood to rush, despite feeling her pushing back against him to get the penetration she so needed. At last he centred on her core and pushed slightly forward but with that movement she tensed up, expecting pain.

"Hey, relax baby and everything will be fine" reassured Taylor. He said it quietly but it was enough for Julie to realize that at least some of her suspicions were correct. At first she was angry when she thought about how awful her friend had made her feel over the summer but then again, if it hadn't been for Angie's goading she never would have ended up fucking Taylor and that was good enough to forgive most things. Clearly she needed to be distracted in some way so that Taylor could work his thick weapon inside her. Julie positioned herself in front of Angie and spread her legs wide.

"Come on Angie, you can do it. It'll be worth it once you feel how that beautiful cock is filling you up to the limit. Eat my pussy for me while you're fucked, I think it's the least you can do seeing as I've provided the man who's been fucking you."

Angie wasn't at all sure about this but she wanted Taylor's cock in her ass so desperately that she was happy to try anything at this point. She attacked Julie's wet cunt with surprising enthusiasm and drove her tongue inside the sweet tasting hole to lap up her juices. Julie's pussy tasted a lot better than Angie had expected and the more she tried it the more she wanted to lap up her sweet nectar. As her concentration wavered away from the pressure on her ass, she relaxed and felt the swollen head of Taylor's redoubtable cock start to force its way inside. The penis pushing up against her virgin ass seemed to suddenly break through and Angie quickly became aware that the whole of Taylor's thick knob-head was now wedged firmly in her tight ass.

Taylor stopped, allowing Angie to adjust to the strange intruder that seemed like it was going to rip her in two. It was always a special treat for Taylor to see a tight new ass stretched wide around the big head of his stiff cock as he slowly started to feed the long black shaft inside.

Angie could feel every vein and ridge along the shaft enter her body, slowly going deeper and deeper until she finally felt Taylor's heavy balls touch her sensitive labia. The feeling of being filled with cock was so indescribable that she stopped licking Julie's pussy to let out a sigh of joy. She'd done it, she'd got a cock all the way in her ass and it felt marvelous. Taylor eased his shaft back out again until only the head was left inside. Angie felt so empty that she had an overwhelming desire to push back onto Taylor to regain the penetration. As he filled her once more they both grunted in approval and between them they gradually increased the speed until he was fucking her ass as he had earlier done her pussy.

"Oh God, you feel so big and so hard back there. It feels so fantastic having you big black cock stretching my ass open!"

"Tell me how much you like having my cock in your ass, slut!"

"It's incredible! I love having you fuck my bottom. Ohh, your cock's so big and hard, my ass is so tight. Mmmm, feels so good wrapped around your big dick."

Taylor had been unsure of Angie at first but there was no doubt in his mind that this was one insatiable slut, possibly even more so than Julie. In fact, Angie was probably more to his taste because she was even more inclined to surrender to the power of his masculinity. He liked that. Reaching forward he took hold of her hair with one hand and pulled her back onto his pulsating shaft, fucking her like a wild stallion. Angie's orgasms were almost continuous now as she felt him really start to pound her ass, his cock thrusting in and out of her with powerful strokes as he built to his own release. Angie's ass felt so wonderfully tight as it squeezed his cock, making his potent black sperm start to boil up inside his balls, ready to shoot.

"Oh God Taylor don't stop, fuck me like the cheap whore I am for your wonderful cock."

"I'm going to cum baby, you're making me cum!" gasped Taylor.

"Cum in my ass, fill my hole with all of your lovely hot jism."

With a final deep thrust Taylor started to unload deep in Angie's bowels. He could hardly breathe, so intense was the experience as he shot rope after thick rope inside her welcoming tight hole, bathing her insides with his essence. With a final thrust Taylor pushed as far into Angie's ass as he could, luxuriating in the exquisite sensation of her gorgeous ass squeezing every last drop of cum from his cock. As if on queue Angie's head collapsed onto the floor as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm, showering Taylor's balls with her juices.

Drained completely they both collapsed to the ground, panting for breath, Taylor's slowly softening cock still lodged firmly in her backside. Angie was in no hurry to let it go. Now she knew what she truly wanted.

***

Parts 2 & 3 of this story have been co-authored by Andy W, to whom I'm eternally grateful for his always imaginative ideas.

12