Virgins for Black Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that outfit, baby." Julie turned back to hear what Mike was saying. "Are you as wild as you look?"

"Oh yes," she replied. "What do you have in mind?" Her leather outfit gave her a sense of control, and kinkiness, that she liked.

"Have you ever taken it up the ass?"

"I thought you'd never ask. One or both of you?" Julie imagined what kind of sexual thrills two men could give her. This party would be very interesting.

Five minutes later all three girls were stripped to their stockings and bras. Aware of their diminutive height in the presence of such big men, they all chose to keep their high heels on. The six men had stripped as well, exposing their magnificent erections to the girls.

Angie twittered with delight as she saw Damian's long black rod. She knew she could handle it with ease, along with Taylor's big truncheon. She got on her knees and took Damian's penis in hand.

"I think I can suck this until you cum. Would you like that, big man?"

Damian smiled at her. "Yes, please. I would love it."

On the other side of the room Sylvia knelt before Jason's huge frame, his dark fat hose hanging menacingly over her face. He shook it in front of her nose, until the tip rested on her lips.

"Lick it, baby!" he commanded. Sylvia obeyed him as best she could. His meaty penis was bigger than Taylor's, with a thick bulbous head that she could only take so far in her mouth. She applied herself diligently as she had learned to do for Taylor. She stroked the big heavy balls hanging between his legs as she licked and sucked the heavy black sausage to a hard erection. It was so enormous it frightened her. She couldn't possibly take all of it inside her. As she tried to imagine what it would be like she was aware of a growing wetness between her legs.

Sylvia felt someone lift her legs until she was in a doggy position. It must be Ronald. She felt something big push at the entrance to her vagina. It entered her quickly and penetrated all the way until it met her cervix. She shuddered, trying to keep Jason's cock in her mouth. A ripple of pleasure spread through her loins as Ronald repeatedly penetrated and withdrew before returning to her deepest recess.

"Do you like it, honey?" Ronald said as he thrust his meat in up to his balls.

"Yes," she managed to breathe.

"You like to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it, baby. Say what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to...." She could hardly speak because she feared leaving Jason's throbbing cock alone for too long. "I want you to fuck me. Oh, please fuck me!"

Jason gave Ronald the high sign. Ronald grinned back at his friend. It was going to be a hell of a night.

Sylvia continued to suck Jason's erect penis, glad that he seemed pleased with the results. Out the of corner of her eye she saw Angie doing the same thing to Damian across the room. Julie's legs were in the air; someone was eating her pussy.

As Ronald fucked her steadily Sylvia felt the familiar sensation of pleasure rising towards a climax. She knew she was about to have an orgasm.

"Freeze everyone just where you are!" It was their mother's voice, hard and commanding.

Everyone froze. Julie felt her heart in her throat as she choked back a scream. Taylor looked petrified. All the men looked at the severe woman standing in the doorway, not knowing what to do. Sylvia was dazed by the mixed sensation of the shock of her mother's voice and the orgasm cut off at the last moment by the unexpected intrusion.

"I should have known. So this is what you have been doing in my absence. I'm going to teach all of you a lesson. Stay exactly where you are—don't move at all—until I come back in five minutes. If anyone moves it will be the end of you." She walked out.

They were all too stunned to speak. Taylor knew he was out of a job, and maybe about to be arrested. His friends also feared the police and what would happen at home when their families found out.

Julie saw her inheritance going out the window; maybe college too. She didn't even think about what might happen to Sylvia.

"Do as she says," said Taylor, at last. "I know her and the best thing to do is to comply with her orders. It may not be as bad if we do."

His friends didn't know what to think, but held on to Taylor's words in the hope that they might somehow get out of this. Strange as it seemed, they all stayed put as ordered. Ronald wasn't the only one amazed that his cock held its erection. In her shock, Sylvia's velvety cunt still gripped him tightly.

Julie wondered at Taylor's words. What did he know? She began to suspect a lot more than he let on.

A couple of minutes later the door opened again and Greta stood before them.

She was wearing thigh-high black leather boots with 5-inch heels, a black leather bustier, black seamed stockings and a black choker. No panties. She held a thin leather whip in her hand. He cunt was shaved, her open slit and wide labia showing a big clit, like Sylvia's.

In a flash Julie understood the meaning of all those sexy bustiers, shoes and stockings in her mother's closet. She also understood that Taylor and her mother were undoubtedly lovers, the latter as dominatrix. She foresaw that her sexually aroused mother would get a lot of pleasure from punishing them.

"You girls are going to be taught a lesson you won't forget. Now, do as I say or it will be far worse for the lot of you. We'll start with you, Julie. Come over here with those two men you have with you. Good. Now suck their cocks until they're good and hard. Sylvia and Angie, you do the same thing with your studs until I tell you to stop."

Amazingly, they all obeyed her. Her voice held a measure of authority, backed up by the boots and whip, which commanded obedience. In a couple of minutes all six men had stiff hard ons.

"Now, follow my instructions exactly. You three men stand back," she said indicating Jason, Damian and Mike. "Good. Now you three like on the floor, on your backs." She pointed to Ronald, Taylor, and Vernon.

They did as she asked, their erections firm as they fixed their eyes on her leather boots, stocking tops, and protruding white cunt. Taylor, at least, could see that Greta was very aroused.

"Now, you naughty girls sit astride your man as he lies on the floor, facing him. Take his cock up your little cunt all the way and bend over him. That's right." She walked around making sure they all did as she bid.

"Now, you other three men get behind these sluts and spread their cheeks. That's right. Stick your big cock heads into the opening."

She heard a gasp as the girls understood what was going to happen. They were going to be double penetrated. Greta enjoyed the startled look in their faces. This should teach them to disobey her.

"Good. Now shove your pricks into their tight little assholes. Don't be gentle. Fuck them hard in both holes!" She gestured with her whip.

Despite the lack of lube, their stiff rods slipped in without much difficulty. Whether it was from fear, the flowing pre-cum, or the young ladies' recent familiarity with anal sex, wasn't clear. Sylvia and Angie let out little cries of pain for a moment, but it didn't last long. Within a minute the cries were replaced by squeals of pleasure.

"Don't cum yet, gentlemen, just fuck away as hard as you can. It's going to be a long evening. I want them to remember this."

To her amazement Greta saw that all three girls were not screaming in pain. Julie had a look of pure lust as she took Mike and Vernon's long black rods into her holes. To her surprise she realized that her eldest daughter was not unlike herself. The leather outfit alone made it apparent.

Angie looked like a queen, enjoying herself as Taylor and Damian rammed their tools into her quivering holes. "What a slut," Greta thought. "I should have known it from the way Angie parades around in those skimpy skirts."

To her even greater amazement, she saw that her younger daughter was about to reach an orgasm. Her eyes closed, Sylvia was lost to the world, bucking in a synchronized motion with the two males thrusting into her. Greta saw that he asshole was stretched wide by the size of Jason's big prick while her cunt was taking in all or Ronald's fat penis. Fascinated, Greta watched as they double fucked Sylvia roughly in both holes.

Sylvia groaned with pleasure as the climax swept through her quivering body. Greta couldn't believe that her meek little daughter would actually enjoy this treatment by two very well-hung black bulls. She was even more surprised when Sylvia's orgasm didn't stop, but rather swelled into another peak followed by two more in quick succession until Angie whooped as she too climaxed, followed by Julie and then Sylvia again.

"I see that you girls really are sluts. I bet I know who popped your cherries," she said looked at Taylor severely. "Must have been both your front and back cherries. Well, well! You'll pay for this."

"Yes, ma'am," said Taylor.

"Just don't come yet, my man. Or any of the rest of you studs. All of you are going to fuck these girls silly and then the six of you are going to finish with me. And gentlemen, I expect full satisfaction." She snapped the whip.

Despite her admonitions none of the men succeeded in holding back their semen. They fucked their victims hard, so hard that all three girls came more than once. Sylvia, Greta saw, was coming almost continuously. Julie might be a slut, but Sylvia was a true nymphomaniac.

Understandably, the six men were eventually overcome with lust as they plowed their cocks into the bucking young girls. Who could blame them? Pretty young white girls, dressed as sluts, taking black men in both holes while the lady dominatrix spurred them on were just too much. First Damian, then Mike, then Ronald, Vernon, Taylor and Jason shot their thick wads up the girls' respective vaginas and assholes as they screamed with pleasure.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen. Don't think you are off the hook. I want you all to switch partners...that's right, like musical chairs. Now, you girls better like cocksucking, because you are going to suck until all these cocks are good and hard, they way I like them."

She cracked her whip again, making it plain she meant business. Perhaps the spur, or the sheer adrenaline of the whole situation, served to accomplish her goal. Within ten minutes of vigorous cocksucking all the men again had firm erections.

"Good. Now I want one in each of my holes and one for my mouth. You," looking at Taylor, Vernon and Ronald, "come over here and give me what I want. And you," indicating Jason," come over here and fuck my daughter Julie in the ass so I can watch while I have my fun. And you," indicating Mike, "fuck my other daughter in the cunt, while you," pointing at Damian, "shove your long prick into Angie's mouth."

Shocked almost as much by her mother's language as by her actions, Julie found herself watching her mother take on five black men while the biggest cock she'd ever seen entered her ass. She looked over at Sylvia and perceived that again her sister was lost in a sexual trance punctuated by quivering climaxes every couple of minutes. Julie could see her mother was enjoying it all and began to wonder if kinky sex orgies at home might be in their future. This was certainly a good start.

Three hours later, when everyone was exhausted, Greta settled the matter once and for all.

"I want you all back here next month. Bring your friends, gentlemen," she said.

12