Virgins for Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Sylvia assented to try on the bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and shoes. Standing in front of the mirror, she was amazed at how different she looked. She was surprised at how voluptuous her body had become. Her breasts overflowed the bra and her legs appeared much longer in her 4-inch heels. Despite her misgivings, she felt very sexy.

"Let's go. Just follow me," said Julie.

To her surprise, Sylvia found herself going along. The girls went down the wide staircase and moved through the house, looking to see if Taylor was around. As it happened, he was in the Great Room, fixing some blinds.

When the sisters walked in, he was too surprised to say anything at first. Julie slowly walked around the room, as if he wasn't there. Sylvia walked in her wake, almost tiptoeing in her heels.

"Aren't you supposed to be dressed, girls? Taylor asked, severely.

"We thought we'd like to be comfortable." She looked at him fixedly.

"I thought I told you not to fool around. Your mother won't like this at all."

Julie endeavored to keep him talking. The longer he looked, the better the chances her plan would succeed.

"Well, she doesn't need to know, does she? Why should you rat on us, Taylor? I always thought you were nice to me and Sylvia." She gave him a big smile. "Can't you just keep it a secret and let us have some fun?"

Taylor looked nervous. "Now don't be foolish. You can't run around here like that in front of a man, even if I'm almost old enough to be your father." Realizing how unlikely that would be, he caught himself in a smile.

"No one would ever believe that," laughed Julie. In spite of himself, Taylor laughed too. Sylvia couldn't repress a giggle herself.

"Come on, Taylor. We just want to have a good time." She wiggled her hips at him, turning around. "I'm sure you like a pretty girl, don't you?"

"I won't get into any trouble, Julie. No way. Now why don't you two just go upstairs and put on something respectable."

"It's more fun teasing you."

"It isn't decent. Nice girls shouldn't behave like this."

"We're not nice girls today."

"Go on, get out of here like I say," he said, rather indulgently because he really was fond of the girls.

"We'll go if you'll do us a favor."

"What, then."

Julie went to the big sofa and sat down. "Come over here a moment."

Taylor approached her warily.

"You know I've never seen a man before."

"What?" Taylor didn't know what to say.

"I've never seen a man before. I want to see your penis, Taylor."

Shocked at this admission, Taylor again looked as severe as he could.

"Julie, that's crazy. I would do no such thing. And your mother would kill us both to know anything of the kind."

"She won't know."

"Even so, I'm not gonna get in any trouble, and you aren't either. No stop teasing like a bad girl. I've had enough of it."

"I'll stop if you show it to me. I'm 19 and it's time for me to learn what every other girl knows."

"It must be that Angie that puts such ideas into your head. She's no good, that girl."

"I want to know for myself, not because of Angie. And so does Sylvia."

Sylvia swallowed hard, but didn't say anything, afraid to contradict her sister.

"No way."

"Please?"

"No.

"Pretty please?" She fluttered her eyelids at him and opened her legs seductively.

Taylor looked at her without moving. A slight smile crossed his face.

"Will you promise to cut this out if I do?"

"Yes."

"You better be telling the truth." Standing in front of Julie, with Sylvia at her side, Taylor gripped the waistband of his bathing trunks and slowly lowered them. The girls stared as the trunks came down. A bulge in the front stopped him for a moment. Then with a slight push, he slid the trunks over the obstruction and they dropped to the floor.

His black penis hung in a long arc, swinging slightly as he moved. He was glad it wasn't erect, although he was acutely aware that it wasn't flaccid either. More like one-quarter erect. As penises go, it was an impressive example. It was very thick and long, with a fat head a bit pinker than the rest. It bobbed a bit as he stood there, whether from his body movement or from sexual excitement was difficult to say.

It was much bigger than Julie had imagined. She found herself feeling very excited. Sylvia too was transfixed, but scared to say anything.

"Now, you've seen it. Satisfied?"

"I want to touch it."

Taylor caught his breath. His penis began to stiffen involuntarily. This was just what Julie had hoped for.

"OK, but just for a moment. And that's all, young lady."

Julie reached up and placed her small white fingers around the dark shaft. She squeezed gently, feeling the silky softness which seemed strange in such a masculine organ. It stiffened more in her hand. She squeezed more, moving her hand up and down the skin until the penis extended in a full erection, almost touching her cheek. It must have been almost nine inches in length. She kept rubbing for a few moments, feeling it harden even more against her hand. She put pulled back on the foreskin, instinctively masturbating him. A drop of dewy liquid emerged from the tip.

"Now that's enough of that," said Taylor, pulling away from her and with some difficulty and stuffing his erection back in his trunks. "You two go upstairs now and get decent. That's all there will be of this kind of thing around here.'

Exhilarated that her strategy was working, Julie meekly obeyed him. When the girls got upstairs she began talking excitedly.

"Wasn't it gorgeous, Sylvia? Wasn't it the most beautiful cock you've ever imagined?"

"It was so big and black. I can't image anyone doing it with him, even Angie."

"I bet Angie would be jealous if she knew we had seen such a magnificent specimen."

"Well, you've done it, Julie. And that's all he's going to do. So let's forget about it before we get in real trouble."

"Oh, no. He's hooked, don't you see? The next step will be easy." Sylvia looked at her with horror. What was the next step going to be?

She didn't have long to wait to find out. They next day Julie led her back to the treasure trove in her mother's closet and began picking out items. This time it consisted of white leather boots and garter belt for herself and a frilly cute little pink alpine girlie dress for Sylvia, so short it showed her stocking tops with pink bows. The neckline was so low her bust stood out like a Swiss waitress at a beer garden.

Somehow Sylvia again went along. She didn't know just why herself. Perhaps she was just wanted to see what would happen.

When Taylor saw the girls prancing around he seemed really angry.

"I thought we had agreed that enough was enough. I'm not going to get you in trouble or get myself in trouble by fooling around."

"Aww, it won't be any trouble to have a little fun, Taylor. We won't say anything if you won't."

"I'm not going to take any such risk. If your mother knew, she would kill me and you."

"She won't find out if you just relax."

"What?"

"I won't tell her about yesterday as long as you let us have a good time."

Taylor stopped cold. He hadn't expected Julie might blackmail him.

"No wait a minute..."

"Just a little fun and no one will be the wiser."

He thought for a moment and realized that it could me more risky to defy Julie than to insist. He didn't quite realize how tempting it would be to see how far the girls would go with him."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to show it to us again, and show us how to make you cum."

Taylor was a bit relieved that she didn't ask to fuck him.

"OK, but that's all I'll do."

Julie let that go and sat down on the sofa with her sister. Again, Taylor presented his magnificent penis for their inspection. Julie took it in both hand and quickly made him erect.

"What do I do to make you cum?"

"Stroke it like you did yesterday. Use both hands if need be."

She did as he instructed. His breathing became heavier. Another big drop of dew appeared at the tip. Julie smeared it around the head. Taylor groaned.

"Rub it faster."

She got the idea of what he liked. She slid her white hand up and down the shaft, while rubbing the head with the gooey pre-cum.

"Tickle my balls." She grasped the heavy black sack her hand and fondled it. Taylor's breathing became more labored. Sylvia found herself unable to look away, even for a moment.

"Keep doing what you're doing. I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" His body was jerking about as Julie stroked his huge erection, by this time covered in slippery goo.

A glob of grayish-white semen erupted from his swollen cock, spraying over Julie's neck and tits. Then another and another spurted, followed by several more of lesser volume. His breathing slowly lessened.

"OK. That's enough," he said as the spasms stopped.

"Wow!" Julie beamed with delight at what she had done. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. It felt wonderful."

Taking a finger to the dripping cum on her tits, Julie put it too her lips.

"It smells good," she said. "Here, try it." She offered it to Sylvia, who sniffed it despite her misgivings.

"Is that your favorite way to cum? I mean, except for fucking?"

"It's pretty good. But there are other ways, too." Taylor stopped, realizing that he had gone too far.

"You like to have it sucked, Taylor?"

"All men do."

Looking at him wickedly Julie reached up and took his still hard penis in her hand. She bent down and began to lick it. Taylor seemed helpless to stop her. Sylvia watched them intensely, feeling a tingling between her thighs.

"Do you like it like this?"

"Yes."

He was obviously enjoying it. She kept licking and sucking it like a lollipop. Gradually she felt his breathing growing faster. She ran her pink tongue up and down the black rod in her hand, her blonde hair falling around her face. Her blue eyes looked into his as she took him deep in her mouth. She could tell he was getting close to cumming.

Suddenly stopped sucking, reached down and slipped off her thong. Spreading her legs, she fingered her cunt while holding his throbbing prick.

"Fuck me."

Taylor had lost all resistance. He pulled her forward on the couch; her vulva pushed out and opened in front of him. He grasped his long penis in his hand and guided the head to the opening of her vagina. He rubbed it around the slippery slit, spreading the lubricant oozing from both of them around until he was ready. Slowly, he pushed his big cock head into her virgin opening. With a little push it entered her. She breathed heavily.

"Fuck me."

Hearing her words threw whatever caution he had left to the winds. He pushed the shaft in firmly, entering her deeply. It slid in until his balls rested against her rosebud. She sighed and put her arms around him. He began to fuck, at first slowly, and then hard and fast.

After several minutes of delightful pleasure Julie suddenly stopped.

"Hold on a moment. I want you to fuck Sylvia."

Her sister seemed lost in a trance, unable to control herself. She let her Julie pull off her little pink panties and spread her legs for Taylor's big erection. A moment later she felt it enter her virgin white cunt. It seemed huge at first, then very tight and pleasurable. She moaned a little as Taylor shoved it all the way in. It fit wonderfully. She felt an overwhelming desire in her loins.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, too!" Sylvia couldn't help herself. Lust had taken control of her. Taylor didn't hesitate. He banged away at her tight little cunt, pushing it in deep and then screwing it around in sensuous circles. He felt her squeezing him, and heard her grunts of pleasure.

Having cum already once, Taylor was able to keep at it. Julie watched him keep give it to her sister until Sylvia suddenly spasmed. She began sobbing as she reached orgasm. The sobbing didn't stop. It rose and fell with waves of orgasmic pleasure. Julie was startled to find out that Sylvia could have multiple orgasms. At least five racked her young body. Finally, they subsided.

When Taylor pulled out of her sister Julie pulled him into her again. They rocked together in a long, hard fuck until they came together, in a loud mutual orgasm. As Taylor withdrew his cock sperm poured out of Julie's open hole. She looked down and smiled.

"Now I know how wonderful fucking is."

"You won't tell your mother, will you?"

"No, Taylor. As long as you do what I say. I want you here tomorrow at the same time. And every day I tell you."

"All right." He had lost all power of resistance. Smiling at her, he patted her face and walked back to the pool.

12