Virgin's Journey to Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Online to reality. Virgin learns her inner desires to submit.
1.4k words
4.15
26.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my second story that I've wrote and posted on here. Enjoy & more chapters to come! ;)

--------------------------------------------------

We meet at the park. There are no other cars and we seem to be the only people there. I greet you; "Good morning, Sir. How are you today?"

You smirk at me, "Good morning, little one. I am good, thank you for asking."

I blush and smile. "Of course...your welcome, Sir." I love when you call me, 'little one.'

"Did you bring them?" You ask while holding out your hand.

"Yes, Sir." I place my panties in your hand and you put them in your pocket. Those panties are very dirty since yesterday you made me touch myself, get wet, but I could not cum. I was able to remove them this morning.

You smirk and gesture to start walking ahead of you on a small path into the woods. I do as I'm told and start walking the narrow path. "Keep going until I tell you to stop." You say directly behind me.

"Yes, Sir." I reply. I can feel your eyes all over my backside I do hope your admiring my yoga pants you told me to wear. I'm also wearing a t-shirt with no bra and a hoodie. I began to shake, it's a very cold morning in late-October and my nervousness isn't helping.

"You'll get warmed up when I think you deserved it."

"Understood, Sir." I say through my chattering teeth. "I'm very nervous, Sir." I like to be honest with my Master and let you know what I'm thinking.

"Hmm, you should be. You've been a naughty girl lately."

"I'm sorry, Sir." I quickly say.

"Oh, I know you are but that doesn't change anything. No more talking until I tell you to." I keep quiet and continue walking. We seem to be going in far, you don't speak a word and you stay directly behind me. My subconscious is telling me to run but I know you'll get me and I'll be in for more punishment. We've only started talking a little over a month ago and this is our second time meeting.

I've never thought I would be here in the woods with a guy I barely know and had meet offline. That's not like me at all. I'm a shy girl, I keep to myself and on top of that I'm a 22-year-old virgin with a very kinky and dirty mind. My thoughts are too far ahead of my actions. But, I do have a very wild side to me...she just hasn't been unleashed yet.

I trust my Master, you've been good to me, you're a good guy at heart and I want to please you very much in every way possible. I've never done any of this with any man before. Not just the physical stuff but the other stuff like; sending dirty pictures, telling you my dirty thoughts, completely putting my wall down and telling you some of my very personal problems and secrets.

You will be my only Master. I'm not the type of girl to be doing this kind of stuff with all different men. I don't want that at all, I just want to be yours. I have no time for any boyfriend but a Master and slave relationship; yes...this is what I really want. It was hard for me to realize and except that but it's the truth.

"Stop. On your knees and stay." I did as I was told. We were far in the woods and at a little opening were there were tree trunks on their sides and logs around in a circle. It seems someone set up a bonfire here not too long ago. You walked across from me and sat on a log. "Come." You said while patting your lap. I started to get up to my feet, "No! Crawl on all fours." You quickly said.

I looked up at you, "Yes, Sir." I said and began to crawl over to you. Some leaves began sticking to my hand and I had to shake them off. You kept your eyes set on me and a smirk ran across your face. It seems you purposely sat the furthest away so I had to crawl farther. I finally got to you and stopped directly in front of you and moved back to a kneeling position.

"I didn't tell you to kneel. Back on all fours." You demanded.

"Yes, Sir...I'm sorry Sir." I said looking down. I did what I was told and was back on my hands and knees.

"Look at me." I slowly moved my eyes up to yours. Your expression unreadable but I'm sure many thoughts of punishment are going through that head. "You've been very, very, naughty. Lauren, do you know what you did?"

"Yes, Sir. I didn't obey you, I talked back to you, called you bad words with that dirty mouth of mine, and disrespected you. I was very naughty and sassy. I know there's no excuse for what I did. Obviously I didn't think it through...I am sorry, Sir." I looked directly into your eyes the whole time I spoke.

"Good. You know what you did was wrong. Now, punishment is needed so you will understand not to do it again. I wish I could put a collar on you, hook up a leash and walk you around. But, it seems you have a long way to go before you have earned that collar. Because you are a virgin and don't have any experience you have a lot of learning and much needed practice." Your voice stayed smooth and calm the entire time you spoke.

You stood up and began to slowly walk around me looking me over. "Arch your back and raise your butt." I did as I was told. "Good. Tell me what you're thinking, Lauren?"

"Sir, I'm thinking I would like for you to please teach me everything I need to know."

"Mmm, very good answer. I will teach you everything to be my perfect slave." You said while still slowly walking around me.

"Thank you, Sir." I looked up at you while you stopped in front of me and sat back down on the log.

"Stand up and come right here." You said while pointing at the ground right next to you. I did as I was told. "It's time for your spanking, little one." You said while pulling me down, over your knees and placing your arm over my back holding me down. I began to shake not because I'm cold I can actually feel your body warmth but because I'm nervous and excited. You placed your hand directly on my butt and I immediately flinched. "Don't move!" You demanded. "Oh, my dear...you're shaking."

You slowly began to rub my butt. "I'm glad you listened to me and took off those panties." You pulled down my yoga pants enough to expose my butt. Goosebumps ran through my body as I could feel the cold breeze on my bare butt. You placed your hand on my butt, I flinched again. "Do not move! That will cost you five more spanks!" You shouted.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I never had a man touch me like this before. It's hard but I will try my best."

"Stop making up excuses and telling me stuff I already know. Five more spankings for that."

I gasped and was about to protest these extra spankings but I knew that will just cost me even more spankings and I should not talk back to my Master. I must accept everything my Master wants and does to me and my body. "You have a very beautiful ass but it needs punishment. You've been very naughty...haven't you, Lauren?" You asked while still gentle rubbing my naked butt.

"Yes, Sir. I've been a very naughty girl...please forgive me."

"Why should I?" You quickly said taking me by surprise.

"Oh crap. Umm, because I know I can learn my lesson and be a very good girl for you, Sir." Smack! I had no time to brace myself I let out a high pitched scream that made me sound like a little girl.

"Never say, 'umm' I want you to answer me right away and watch that dirty mouth of yours...it's going to get fucked later." Smack! I let out another scream and grasped your leg. "Now, it's time for those dirty panties." You pulled them out and put them to my mouth. "Open." You demanded.

I thought for a second but knew it will just be even more punishment and I don't want to disappoint my Master. I open my mouth and you shoved them in. "That should keep you quiet until my cock can shut up your dirty mouth."