Virgins of Another Kind Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's introduction to the art of wax.
1.4k words
4.2
22.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I am tired as hell!" I said to myself as I was driving home. I had just completed a long twelve-hour day that started at six in the morning. I threw my five-inch Stilettos in the passenger seat next to me. I put the top down and pulled the pins from my long black hair. Now, with my hair in the wind and the radio cranked I was on my home to see Kevin.

God, he was going be a sight for sore eyes. Probably still in his suit and tie. His feet still in his dress socks propped up on the ottoman watching another one of those prime time lawyers shows he loves so much.

I pulled into the circular drive, grabbed my heels, and headed for the door. I walked into the foyer, threw my shoes down, and headed to the bar. I spotted two chilled glasses and a bottle of champagne. In the background I heard water running and the surround sound coming from the living room.

I walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch. The cool leather of the couch felt divine against my revealed pussy. I have a bad habit of short skirts and no panties, but Kevin never seems to mind. I sipped on my glass and watched the current lawyer show on the big screen.

As the show had started to catch my interest, I felt velvet fingers begin to toy with the small straps of my shirt. He has always known just what to do. "Honey, I ran you a bubble bath. I see you found the chilled champagne?"

"What is the occasion?" I asked with a grin. I knew there was no occasion, just Kevin up to his old romantic antics.

"I figured with it being early evening and you are usually home by five, that you had a rough day at the office. Was I right in assuming so?" Kevin had such a loving look in his eyes I just wanted to melt.

"You couldn't imagine. My body is aching in ways I am not use to. You are the one who has ever made me ache this badly, until today anyway. I appreciate this more than I could ever convey. Thank you so much, Baby," I could already feel some of the pressure coming off my shoulders just by the way he was looking at me with those tender eyes.

"Well, You are more than welcome. Go. Enjoy your bath. I will bring up the wine when the show is over." Kevin helped me off the couch and pushed me to the bedroom.

"You are the most magnificent man ever created and need I remind you the best damn creation I have ever seen. " I was running my hand over his well-developed arms and chest. Then I tugged at his hair slightly and with a slap on his ass I headed to my retreat.

I stripped as I headed for the garden tub. I felt so much relief when I got rid of those damn torture garments. How could I subject my breast to this cruel treatment of being so confined every damn day? One thing was for sure, they were just as happy to be out of that bra as I was to have the cool air crossing my chest. My whole body was enjoying the cool air that enveloped me.

I stopped in front of the full body mirror. My nipples were as hard as peoples and my new horseshoe shaped rings shone like stars.

"These things are my best investment," I thought as I tugged at them lightly. I sat in front of the mirror playing with my nicely shaped sexual buttons. I could feel my pussy start to ache so I headed to the tub where the jets were pulsating softly.

I turned the jets to high and sank into the steamy water. I began to play with my clit. There is no better way to wind down then to have yourself a nice orgasm. I decided to use the jets as a small assistant. "Oh, shit!" I screamed in my head. I could feel the warmth of my juices flowing freely from my pussy. I felt a hell of a lot better now, but not quit enough.

I sank into the tub. With my eyes closed and ears underwater I let the pressures of my day just evaporate away with the steam. Kevin had slipped into the bathroom without me knowing. I was soaking in the tub, breast and knees exposed to the not quit so cool air now.

"Holy Shit, " I cried in agony and a strange sense of pleasure. I opened my eyes to see read wax across my breast and Kevin holding a large red candle. Almost like a kid holding the cookie missing from the cookie jar.

"I am so sorry, Honey. I thought maybe you would enjoy it. I should of ......" I stood up from my bath, the wax still stuck to my ample breast. I could already feel my pussy starting to swell again. I pulled Kevin by the tie and pulled his as close as I could get him. I reached up and poured more of the wax onto my wanting flesh. I placed the candle on the counter and reached for his growing cock. Just the thought and sight had him moving mountains with his dick. Just felling him was starting a new mountain range in my physical playground. Oh God, I wanted to be rode like a wild roller coaster.

I grabbed him by the tie again and pulled him to the sink. I hopped up on the counter and proceeded to drop his pants. Before they hit the floor my legs were spread and he plunged into the valley.

Kevin reached for the candle that I sat back down on the counter. This time I lead his hand over my nipple. When the wax hit I felt every muscle in body tense. Kevin's head flew back as he groaned out load. I assumed he felt quite a few muscles tense as well, but he held out. He wasn't going to break just yet. That just wasn't going to do.

I dug my nails into his back. I bit him on his neck, licked his chest, and nibbled on his ear. "Shit!" He was bearing his teeth and sweating bullets now.

"It is time to pull all the stops," I laughed to myself. I snatched up a blue candle that had already spilled onto the tubs banister. A certain gleam came over Kevin's eyes before he closed them tight.

"Yes, burn me. Burn me, Bitch." The wax dropped, it seemed like in slow motion. When the hot wax hit Kevin's creamy skin he exploded inside me. Even after his explosion of ecstasy he remained hard inside of me.

"Now it is my turn, " I said with a small laugh in my voice. I lead his hand down my side to my thighs. I poured the candle wax down my stomach all the way to my wet pussy.

The sudden burning feeling and the aching coolness put me so close to my peak that I flew down of the bathroom counter. I bent over the tubs banister. The cool tiles on my breast made my nipples hard and the sterling silver adornments stood at full attention.

"Fuck me now!" I wanted Kevin's cock in my wet pussy so damn bad. I was yelling I wanted him so fucking bad. "I want your cock. I want you to pound that hard dick of yours into me so hard the tile feels it. Now." I demanded of Kevin,

I felt his hands take a death grip on my hips. He was doing it. It felt as if I was giving him head he was fucking me so hard. I realized I had started playing with my nipples.

"Oh, my fucking God." My pussy seeped passionate fluids all over my legs and his enormous cock. He leaned onto my back as if he had passed out from the events.

He quickly stood up, not even removing his cock from my pussy. The movement was enough to arouse me. It seemed to arouse him too.

"This is only the beginning. Follow me you little whore." A demon was back in Kevin's eyes just like the first erotic night in the hotel. There was no way in hell that I wasn't going to follow him wherever he was going.

"Right behind you," I said as I slapped his tight little ass. The demon had taken hold of Kevin by the balls and hopefully that same demon would be possessing me. I was getting all wet and swelled just on the anticipation of what he had in store. "On we go, Master!"