Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

The scream of release had to have been audible back in Kanto! My own was muffled by the body that surrounded my head, but the vibrations sent her even further over the edge. Not to be left behind, Jupiter was treated as my manhood swelled even further and shot my seed deep within her.

I felt our synchronization begin to break down and redoubled my efforts. My back arched as I thrust and pumped and sucked and came. After a brief eternity, both women threw themselves away from the blessed torment they could no longer bear.

Free at last, I slumped down, boneless. It had taken as much mental fortitude as physical to keep my pace even while I climaxed. I struggled to even out my breathing while the two beautiful women lay to either side of me. Their bodies touched in such a way that I wondered if they could consciously let me go. They even each had a hand that cupped my shrinking manhood possessively.

Finally, I was shocked by Mars' declaration, once she could speak again. "You havegot to try that. I'd have said you got the better end of the deal, but not now!"

Jupiter shook her head lazily. "Call it a draw?" Despite the obvious fatigue that prevented her from even lifting her head, there was a ferocious and terrifying glint in her eyes when she shifted to look at me. "But only after we both prove to each other the other got just as good."

As one, their hangs closed around my soft length and began to massage life back into me. As I lay in exhaustion, prepared for the second round they seemed determined to invoke, I could only hope that I hadn't inspired an unbeatable team.

Copyright November 2011, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers