Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

I didn't see it that way. They were pert and perfect. They were small enough that they could fill my mouth or hands as if designed for it. I intended to show her exactly how enticing I found them. Just not yet.

My hand caught the edge of her coat as I circled around beside her. Understanding sparked instantly and she quickly reached up to fumble with the single clasp that held it closed. I was surprised that someone with so much confidence in battles, a woman who had literally driven me to my knees with her skills in other areas, had suddenly become nervous enough that a simple fastener proved difficult for her to work.

I felt the tension release and began to tug lightly at the collar of the long coat. It slid effortlessly off of her left shoulder. My hand continued to caress her as it moved smoothly from one shoulder to the next. In moments, only my grip held it on. I let go and allowed it to pool at our feet.

My hands closed around her shoulders gently. As I leaned forward, I could hear her breathing. Shewas nervous! Even if her short gasps didn't give it away, the tension in her back would have.

As champion, she never lost. The last time she had, to me, she'd still been in control afterwards. I could ask almost anything of her. Given that we hadn't specified anything unusual before the battle, she could decline if it seemed beyond reasonable, but I had a feeling she wouldn't. After all, her honor was almost as strong as her pride.

My body pressed against hers. It was enough to cause her to relax, slightly, and lean back against my solid form. My head dipped forward. I could never describe her soft, feminine, scent except for the undeniable musk of lust that surrounded her. I let it fill my lungs and savored it even as a shudder ran through her body.

"I thought you said, 'the next time we meet, we'll use some alternate rules'?" My voice was barely even a whisper, directly into her ear. The breath played across her sensitive lobe and enticed another shiver from her.

"Shit!" Clearly, she'd forgotten about the taunt she'd left me with the previous time. Surprisingly enough, I hadn't. It was burned into my brain and my groin alike. I'd wondered what she meant but, more than anything, I really just wanted to be with her again. As much fun as I'd had with others on my journey, none had truly compared to the passion Cynthia had inspired.

"I also said that you needed to have a full compliment of companions." Her voice was thready as she managed to recall the earlier conversation. "I didn't think we'd meet again until you challenged the Elite Four."

"Are you disappointed?" I barely touched the floss-thin straps of her shirt and they fell from her shoulders. The triangles that barely covered her nipples weren't enough to hold up her shirt. It slid down and became tangled, momentarily, with her hips before it fell to the ground around her high-heel shoes.

"No." Her reply was more a breath than even a whisper. My hands had found their way down her arms and now began to travel up the bare sides of her chest. I reached her breasts and slid my arms more fully around her. She leaned more fully against me as I hugged her closer and cupped her breasts. "God, no!"

Kisses weren't generally covered by adult rules. The battles were for sex, not necessarily intimacy. Still, I didn't think it misplaced to dip my lips and press against the side of her exposed neck. From the moan of pleasure it elicited, she wasn't about to complain over the slight breach of etiquette.

My fingers reached out to pinch her hard nipples. She squirmed as they rolled within my grip. Her hips ground against the solid form at my core. Her hands pressed against my arms but that was the only concession she made to her desire to move quicker. This wasmy game. I'd won the right, fair and square, to play her any way that I wanted.

I allowed one hand to continue to taunt and torment, squeeze and pinch, while the other slid down the soft skin of her stomach. I reached the tight material of her pants but refused to slip beneath. Over the last few months I had thought about little other than the way she had stolen my soul while she milked me.

The other women had been pleasant distractions, many fully capable of allowing me brief periods of blessed oblivion, but that had been it. Too soon after, her face once more began to haunt my dreams. I could remember only the way she'd toyed with me. The sunlight had glinted off of her blond lochs as she impaled her head on my manhood. Her weight had pressed her skull so deep around me that the memory was forever buried in my subconscious as the epitome of euphoria.

It was time to ensure that she could think of nothing butme.

There would be other men for her, I was sure. It was only fair. After she had show me divinity, she had sent me on my way. She had even given me my marching orders and further instructed those that I would meet to expand my lessons. She had given me to Gardinia to cure her of her own self-doubt but also to prove that I need not worry about monogamy.

When my hand sank between Cynthia's legs, I found the fabric already damp. There were no seams beneath the skin-tight material. Moist, it clung to her every contour and allowed me instant recognition of my target. My fingers flicked across the engorged bud and she nearly collapsed in my arms.

Cynthia's moans had taken on a semblance of words. Still inarticulate, they nevertheless conveyed her growing desperation. My hands worked in synchronicity. Each flick, each pinch, matched high and low. Every time I toyed with her body, her muscles twitched out of control.

I don't know if she forgot to try to submit to me or if she simply lost control in a small manner. Her hips began to roll forward in time with my play. Her body demanded more pressure. The soft, short, caresses were enough to madden her but not enough to bring her over the edge. She'd reached a plateau that was steps beyond the point of no return but levels below the heights she was desperate to attain.

I obliged her body. Her moans turned to gasps as my fingers began to press harder against her pearl. I swirled little circles to tease her hot need even further into the open. I drove against the nerves and muscles around it and felt her body spasm in time with each knot of pleasure I pressed.

"More!" The only word she could produce came out as a bark. It repeated in a litany of helpless demand every time my hand completed a circuit. Her breath shortened with each pass.

"Oh, God. Oh GOD!"

I had just enough warning to stop tormenting her nipple and tighten my arm around her chest. Her knees buckled beneath her and suddenly she was held aloft entirely by my strength. My fingers refused to relent, even as she flopped and twisted within my grasp. Her screams echoed across the fields as climax ripped through her body.

I had to dodge her head a couple of times when it snapped back, lost in the throws of passion. Her eyes were firmly shut and that perfect mouth dropped open. A torrent of sound burst forth. She sung her bliss with a choir of screams, moans, gasps and shrieks. Trapped within the firm embrace of my arms, she had no other release for the sensation that I built within her.

Cynthia wasn't the only one in need of release. Each sound she uttered flowed into my ears and plunged straight for my loins. Every twist and twitch of her body writhed against my own, trapped, lust. Every time her body clenched futilely at my fingers, fresh blood rushed to my over-full shaft.

It wasn't until her screams began to fade that I knew it was time. Eventually, the human body can become inured to even the strongest pains, or pleasures. She'd run out of energy to sustain the perpetual climax that had ridden her. Without fresh stimulus, she would soon succumb to that fatigue.

Carefully, I lowered Cynthia. As expected, her legs folded rather than support her weight. Her muscles had turned to jelly, her bones to mush. Her knees dug into the soft ground and only the thick bones of her thighs offered any substance. Already, her hips and back began to sag forward, held upright only by my embrace.

I guided her forward. She moaned gratefully when her face touched the cool, slightly damp, grass. I'd stopped the heavenly torment and now her body was comfortable enough that she could relax.

Her mind had tripped beyond true consciousness and remained obscured with the haze of lust. She didn't realize the position I'd settled her into. Aside from a flinch of aftershock, as the sopping, clinging, fabric pulled free of her blazing mound, she never noticed when I pulled her pants to rest at her knees.

A sound that could only be confusion, with maybe a hint of consternation mixed in, weakly escaped when she felt the hard tip of my length press against the entrance to her temple. She was comfortable. She was weak but she was safe. She didn't think she had the energy for any more ecstasy.

She was wrong.

Cynthia's eyes went from dreamy slits to wide saucers as I began to push my way inside her. Her head snapped up and a fresh scream of delight exploded from within her. Although unnecessary, she shouted fresh consent as I opened her up with my intrusion.

God she was tight! Or maybe I was just so hard for her that I was bigger than I'd ever been. There was a reason that so many women had taken one look at me (usually that x-ray glance between my legs) and demanded an adult battle. All of that length slid across her lubricated flesh. All of thatwidth fought her clenching muscles and pushed her wide.

Even without release, the feel was pure heaven. The way her hot, wet, body wrapped around me felt perfect. Her depths seemed to clutch at me, as if unsure whether to draw me deeper or expel me. A little too soon, I reached the limits of her body. Another half-inch remained before I sheathed myself fully within her.

I began to pull back out. Her screams had renewed in earnest. She lacked the strength to press her raised hips back against me. If not for the arm I continued to wrap around her, she probably would have collapsed forward entirely. Instead, I held her steady as I thrust forward once more.

The rhythm built quickly. Cynthia was already lost to the flights of her second, then third and fourth, orgasm. My own control began to waver. My hips objected to the governor I'd placed on them. The first time I sank all the way into her, flesh-to-flesh at the base of my shaft, there was pain in her scream. I was too far gone to truly notice. Fortunately, she was even farther and the pain blended seamlessly with the overwhelming sensations that wracked her body and transformed into only more bliss.

I pounded. She cried out. I thrust. She clutched at me. I buried myself and she begged me to finish. It was too much. Her please burst the unyielding pressure that built within me. Light blinded me. Molten lust surged from my tight core, burned its way up my manhood and exploded inside of her.

Somehow, I think we kept going despite my body's shuddering lack of control. Each of her screams was matched by a primal grunt from me. My own voice turned into snarls as the animal within my mind reached out to claim absolute ownership of the woman who consumed me so thoroughly. Each growl pushed me harder into her and my hands clawed at her hips.

Finally, I collapsed backwards. Without my hands to hold her, Cynthia fell to her stomach. Her arms sprawled wildly. Only the pants around her knees kept her legs from becoming similarly disjointed. Little mewls escaped from her occasionally, each time she managed to catch the slightest bit of breath.

I managed to bring myself together much quicker than she did. I glanced down to take stock of myself. I'd managed to remember to put one of the condoms on when I'd dropped my pants. Boxer-briefs seemed to be an unknown invention here, so I'd gone commando as I tended to more often than not these days.

The rubber had ballooned outward and dangled precariously near the tip of my length. Given that I'd onlyjust begun to shrink once more, the combined forces of my thrusts and the sheer mass of my explosion had pulled it most of the way off. Good thing I'd put it on to begin with. With that much in there, I'd have filled her up so thoroughly that she'd still be leaking the next time she was fertile.

I carefully removed the prophylactic and cleaned myself. All the while, Cynthia continued to twitch and whimper through the aftershocks that still rode her body. It wasn't until I was clean and clothed once more that I realized she wasn't merely basking in the afterglow.

Cynthia couldn't move. She'd burned up so much energy with her orgasms that her eyes continually fluttered between closed and bare slits. Even the still-continuing twitches of her muscles lacked the power to actually move her body. She was helpless in a way I was sure she'd never been. She couldn't even moan out a command to call on a pokemon to protect her.

Carefully, I gathered her up in my arms. Always so full of life and vigor, she suddenly looked tiny to me. It was my fault. Even if her helplessness hadn't sparked the need to protect her, the pull within my chest demanded I care for her.

I put her down on the spread out sleeping bag by the guttering fire. A few sticks cured the flames so I could return to her. I gently pulled the sodden pants off and set all of her clothes by the fire to dry. They'd be a little crusty in the morning but at least they'd be warm.

Confident everything would be set for the rest of the night, I curled up behind her and pulled the bag over us. I could feel the shivers that her body attempted to warm her with but they lacked the strength that her aftershocks had. Soon enough, she was able to relax, the combined heat of the fire and my body working their magic.

I thought she'd finally fallen asleep when I began to drift off myself. I was surprised when I heard her mutter, right before she passed out.

"Try Pastoria city. The Jenny there should be more your speed." With that mumbled advice, she'd proved, no matter the claim she'd staked on my body and soul, or mine on hers, she was still willing to share.

With that thought blazing through my head and causing my heart to soar, I fell asleep curled against her.

Copyright December 2011, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12