Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

She did. Her one-two punch combination slammed heavily into the walking tree and staggered it back. I was impressed that the attack didn't knock it out entirely. It spoke well for its level that it could take such a powerful strike, particularly when it was at a type disadvantage to a strike that was my own pokemon's type.

The descending hammer blow clipped Rayna's shoulder and knocked her down to the ground. She skidded a few feet but bounced back up into a fighting stance once more. That was my girl! A born brawler, she'd only get tougher when she evolved. "Rayna, metal claw!"

The abomasnow wasn't willing to let her get in close a second time. Both its paws flew out in front of it, to point at my gal. Dagger-sized shards of ice began to shoot out of nowhere directly at my beleaguered pokemon. "Abomaaaaaaaaaa-snow!" Although gravely and rough, there was enough pitch to the call that I realized this was a chick fight.

Rayna managed to block some of them with the improbably transformed steel paws of hers, but some still got through to damage her. I winced in sympathy but she struggled in to close range. Her arms flashed in the light and swiped at the bigger pokemon. Although the abomasnow staggered, she remained standing. Very impressive! Though it was clear there was little fight left to her.

I pulled out a pokeball and glanced at it. I didn't have any more left. I'd never bought any more and had only picked up enough to fill out a party. After all, I didn't have a computer account here, so I wasn't certain any excess I caught would be transferred where I could get them.

The abomasnow would be the perfect completion to my party. There wasn't any doubt that I wanted to capture it. What I didn't know was whether or not she was now weak enough to stay caught. In the game, if you failed to catch a pokemon you lost the pokeball. The show had never really dealt with it, since they didn't inventory the characters' gear. I might only have one shot at this.

My arm reared back even before I realized I'd made my decision. It was awkward to throw, around the woman pressed against my body, but the ball flew true and reeled in the giant pokemon with its ubiquitous red energy. I held my breath as the pokeball rocked a few times. Finally, the red light came on and I sighed my relief. I'd caught an abomasnow!

I looked down to see how Jenny was doing. In the heat of the battle, I hadn't noticed that she'd stopped shivering. That didn't mean she'd backed off any, however. I also hadn't noticed that her arms had snuck out from between us to circle my chest. Now, only her soft body pressed against me.

The mask had slipped and I could see the emotions behind her thoughts. Unfortunately, the concern and nerves I saw there didn't help. I'd fulfilled my end of the bargain and it would quickly come time to discover what I would ask of her.

Time. That was something else I suddenly noticed. It was slipping closer and closer to dusk. Might be able to kill two birds with one stone. "Hey. I'd planned to get a room at the Hotel Grand Lake. Unfortunately, I don't know if they stop taking reservations at some point. You think you could accompany me and put in a good word to get a room?"

Jenny nodded, uncertain. I'd delayed the revelation for a little while, which would probably hang over her like a Sword of Damocles, but at the same time it meant I'd have an actual room, and bed! With the thought of bondage in mind, I couldn't imagine very many people who wouldn't prefer somewhere comfortable to being tied to a tree.

I collected my two newest pokemon and was surprised when she offered me a ride on her bike. Not a bicycle, like mine, and actual motorcycle. And, from what I could tell, it was a beauty as well. I gratefully accepted, shrunk my miraculous bike to fit in the pocket of my backpack, and carefully slid on behind her. Her body held a relaxed tension when I slid my arms around her waist and leaned against her. The way she leaned back, slightly, suggested she appreciated the sensation.

The hotel was still open and accepting customers. When I got a room, they offered to send someone along to show me where it was with only the briefest glance at my credit rating. Apparently I was doing a lot better than I thought. Jenny waved the staff off and informed them she would act as my guide.

Jenny closed the door with her back and slid the latch closed without even looking at it. I thought that might have been the answer to my question, until I turned around and saw the stark fear written on her expression. The time had come and she now dreaded my choice more than she anticipated the possibility that I might figure it out.

That settled it. "I'd like you to tie me up and have your way with me."

Her eyes widened in shock and her body tensed. For a moment I thought I'd chosen wrong. I couldn't imagine a submissive being so nervous about being asked to tie someone else up. Maybe they'd fear they'd be a letdown, without the temperament to dish out what they preferred to receive, but not this level of fear.

Officer Jenny is never anything but decisive, however. It took only a moment for her mind to grapple with the unexpected. When it did, a feral grin broke out across her face. She strode purposely forward and grabbed my wrist.

I don't know how she spun me around. One moment I faced her and the next my arm was behind my back as she pushed me towards the bed. Conscious of the stipulations of our agreement, it didn't hurt but there was no question that I couldn't do anything but move where she directed me.

I thought she might at least let go so I could climb onto the bed. Once more my mind was left in the dust. With a practiced twist that would have put a judo master to shame, I flew threw the air and landed on my back. My arm jerked upwards and a ratchet and click pronounced my hand thoroughly captured.

My pulse, already quick, raced as she slowly climbed onto the bed. I don't think I reached out for her but somehow she caught my hand halfway between us. When she lifted her leg to straddle me, she planted my wrist firmly between her leg and my thigh. I was thoroughly trapped and hadn't had a chance to do anything about it.

The view was incredible! With her legs spread wide enough to accommodate my thick body, her short skirt had ridden up to the point where I could almost see her panties. Her assured posture excited me and emphasized her impressive physique. She casually twirled a second pair of handcuffs on the end of one finger with her other hand planted firmly on her hip.

"You have the right to be as loud as you want." She said with a smirk. "You have the right to enjoy yourself. You have the right to scream my name and plead for mercy. Unfortunately for you, I have none and will ensure that you cum hard and often. If you do not understand these rights, tough shit! You will in a few hours."

My cock jumped with each pronouncement. When she finished reading me my, somewhat unorthodox, rights she reached down to free my captive hand. The cuff slipped professionally around my wrist and my hand was dragged up to the head of the bed. Another quick motion later and I was well and truly stuck to the bed.

Jenny hadn't been idle, even while she secured my hand. The soft crevasse between her legs had begun to shift forward and back over the rapidly growing lump in my pants. I couldn't feel anything but the coarsest sensations, through the layers of clothing, but it was enough to elicit a gasp from me. Of course, the fact that her actions had caused her skirt to ride up that last inch, and reveal a peek of simple white cotton panties, didn't hurt either.

Her hands proved as deft at undoing my pants as they had been subduing my wrists. With a sharp jerk, pants and boxers suddenly found themselves tangled at my ankles. Jenny stood at the foot of the bed and admired the throbbing pole that stood at attention for her. Her smile grew and she cinched her tight skirt up around her waist before she prowled back onto the bed.

It didn't matter that my feet weren't bound. A man might need to tie a woman's legs open but it works easier if a man's are closed. Besides, her weight, as she slowly straddled higher up my body, was more than effective enough to keep me pinned. The fact that my clothingfelt like I was bound only aided my sense of helplessness.

Jenny's hands twitched towards my shaft even before she got to it. After a moment, she gave in to the urge and her warm hands closed around the solid length. She luxuriated in a single drawn-out stroke before her body finally caught up to her hands. Her eyes half closed with a swoon when she pressed my cock against her underwear.

I couldn't help it! The sight of my dark, Mediterranean, flesh nuzzled against that cushiony chevron of pristine white fabric almost undid me right then and there. I was surrounded by the warmth of her crotch and the firm grasp of her fingers. I wanted to close my eyes, to hold back the rushing desire, but couldn't take my eyes from the heavenly sight.

She had other ideas. She began a torturously slow stroke that caused my balls to rub the soft fabric where it vanished between her luscious thighs. I whimpered. She pulled serenely and carefully and let the sensitive ridge trail against her underwear as her hands retreated back down. I warned her to stop (who'm I kidding, I begged), certain of how close I was. I didn't want our time together to be so short.

I should have known she wasn't the type to honor the letter of the contract and not the spirit. She'd flat outtold me it wasn't going to be that simple! I'd picked up on her fantasy and she had every intention of making it last as long as she possibly could.

Jenny took one hand off of me and began to stroke more insistently with the other. I groaned as I felt the pressure build and my body flare, on the edge of orgasm. She slipped her free hand under the bunched up skirt and plucked it forward, free of her body, just as I felt the fevered seed race the length of my shaft.

My voice rang through the rented cottage. Opal lust shot upward. She refused to slow her ministrations as more and more of my cum launched itself on her. The first load hit her bellybutton and began to drip even as more and more coated her muscular stomach. Some hit her skirt and blouse but her attention made certain every last drop remained on the inside. Only the small amount that seeped out, or dripped down, onto her panties would be visible from the outside, and even then only if her skirt was up.

An interminable while later, after which she'd already coaxed me into giggling like a school-girl over the unbearable sensations she refused to relent, she finally slowed to a stop. She let go of me and crawled back to the end of the bed. Where she proceeded to straighten out her clothes and prove she could rush out the door that minute and be free of signs of her activities. The knowledge that my cum could mark her, even as she went about her duties, caused my now-flaccid form to stir slightly.

"Very good." She approved. She hiked the skirt back up and a simple knot, made of the tails of the unbuttoned bottom of her shirt, held it firmly in place. She unbuttoned one side of the lighter blue triangle and allowed it to drape open slightly. Through the crack I could see a hint of white cotton mounds. "Now, let's see how quickly I can coax you back to life."

I didn't favor her chances. She was beautiful, but even lingerie couldn't do much to revive me that quickly after sex. It didn't matter to my body that we hadn't actuallyhad sex, but the end result was the same. Even the sensual, cat-like, way she pulled herself back onto the bed had little effect.

Her brown eyes were locked on mine. The glint in them dared me to look away. My limp dick sagged right between our joined gazes making us both acutely aware of how close she was. The breath I'd only just managed to even out caught in my throat when her jaw dropped open without the slightest other indication that she could judge the relative distance.

Of course she knew. Her focus never dropped from my eyes but her lower lip curled to scoop up the tip of my soft form. Her upper lip instantly followed suit. I groaned when suction alone drew my shrunken length entirely into her mouth.

Just the visual was enough to cause a pulse of satisfaction. The "o" of her mouth continued onward to press firmly against my groin. Another pulse and her mouth tightened around me as the corners of her lips curled upward, slightly, in a smile.

Jenny's tongue began to circle and caress me. She sucked harder and pulled her head up slightly. My breath became ragged and my body finally acquiesced and began to pump blood back downward. Her thumbs ran up the inside of my thighs, caused my balls to shift and tighten, until they reached the top of my thighs where her hands clenched and pressed my hips firmly against the bed.

Her hat fell off and her green hair began to tickle in time with the bob of her head. The feel of my shaft growing incessantly inside her mouth was beyond description. The moist warmth got tighter and tighter with each beat of my heart. My tip pressed deeper every second until I thought I might explode. The sentiment very nearly became a reality when I pierced her throat and felt her gag reflex throbbing around me.

Her head jerked back, almost too late for either of us. I was already so close it hurt. The slight break, as she tried to regain control of her body, pulled me back enough I didn't fear I might cum the moment she touched me. She pulled herself upright and I felt a jerk of sheer excitement at the sight of the glisten of white that frosted all of her exposed flesh beneath the skirt. Stains had already begun to form on those once-pristine panties.

"Haven't known a man yet that couldn't be resurrected with a kiss." She said with a gleam in her eye that most assuredly would have revived me equally well. She sensuously licked her lips with a wistful look. "You know, I had to force myself to stop, gag reflex or no. You didn't leave much on yourself last time and one little taste just didn't seem enough. There'll be time enough for that later, though."

This time, my already turgid cockdid jump in response. My arms strained as my body tried to get closer to her. She crept an inch at a time. Her knees held my legs together and those stained cotton panties and sticky waist moved torturously slowly. Finally, she snuggled me against her plush body and I groaned in anticipation. Officer Jenny clucked her tongue.

"You do realize that I'm not as close as you are, don't you?" I blinked up at her, unable to comprehend. Her grin spread wider. "The way you're tied up turns me on. Yes, even sucking you off gets me more than a little wet. But it's not going to be so easy to get me to cum, my dear Lynx."

My breath began to shorten as the full implications dawned on me. Her grin practically split her face and she decided to spell it out despite my growing awareness. "I'm going to ride you until I cum, and cum hard! Meanwhile, I expect you're going to finish almost instantly, but there won't be any relief until I'm done."

I was so focused on that beautiful soft "v" that framed me that I didn't notice her hand move down to my ankles. Heck, I wouldn't have even noticed she'd leaned back if not for the way it snugged me closer to the slight valley in her underwear that so consumed my thoughts. All I could manage beyond base desire was to wonder how she'd manage to get rid of the offensive panties without letting me up.

Of course a cop would have noticed the almost imperceptible bulge of the utility knife in my pocket. Conscious of my riveted attention, she brought it down right above the band of her underwear to unfold the blade. She was an officer of the law. Not for a moment did it cross my mind the damage she could do with it there. All I could think of was that her panties were already ruined. She lifted herself up and very carefully cut a slit down the center that revealed everything from her clit on back. She tossed the knife aside after meticulously folding it closed once more.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't even think. All I could focus on were those glistening pink lips and the purple rigid tip of my lust. She leaned back, her weight mostly on hands planted behind her and lifted her hips. My body shuddered against the restraints.

Her supple lips parted as they tickled up the underside of my shaft. It pulsed with my need, too close to climax already. Jenny saw, and felt, my reaction and changed her mind. Rather than shift her hips and pierce herself with my length, she began to rock up and down. She meant what she said. I was going to cum hard! The only difference was that she now intended me to startbefore she rode me.

Not that I was the only one getting turned on by it. Each pass, up and down, rubbed her enflamed mound against my solid shaft. Better still, every time she slid down, my tip caught against the edge of the slit she'd cut in the fabric, drove me between her underwear and the soft curls of her hair, and pressed me more firmly against her lust.

My arms yanked against the confines of the handcuffs. Need finally overwhelmed me and I could feel an even larger explosion than the first rise up. Once, then twice, more she ground against me and then I felt the burning pressure burst.

Her hips, on an upstroke, quickly slid back down to catch me within her already-ruined panties. A soul-deep groan ripped from her and almost overpowered my gasps and moans. I felt my cum launch and immediately become tangled between the fabric and her unshaved crotch.

Jenny's hips pumped up and down much more quickly. She kept these strokes shallow in order to keep me trapped and milk more of my opal lust directly onto her flesh. She managed to balance herself on a single hand in order to release the other to rub the mess more firmly against her. The sordid attention only muddled my foggy thoughts further.

Even though I couldn't think, through the unbearable pleasure she continued to force upon me, she proved her earlier threats. What little thought I could manage believed she'd simply missed a stroke, when her hips lifted far enough that I popped fully free of the fabric prison and even slipped beneath her precious bud. A single flex of her surprisingly strong arm vaulted her upright and a timeless moment later she was poised above me with my length barely cushioned at the gates of her desire.

Time resumed and gravity took over. Jenny's knees slid out to either side in what would undoubtedly have been a perfect split had my body not been in the way. But ohGODS am I glad I was! She wasn't as tight as some who I'd trysted with but the way her body pressed down against my base, the way her soaked pussy veritablydevoured my cock, sent my flagging endurance to whole new heights.

Best, or maybe worst, still, she managed not to climax right away. I could see from the tension in her stomach, the way her legs quivered as she bobbed up and down, the half-glazed look in her eyes, that there was nothing false in the gasps and moans that she uttered. Yet, somehow, she kept herself at the very edge of orgasm despite the obvious desire to let loose.

My body strained against the headboard. My hips and legs bucked futilely. My back arched in a desperate attempt to either free myself from the heavenly torment or to drive myself deeper and push her unexpectedly over the edge. With every shift and twist, her body flowed with the rhythm as expertly as she maneuvered her bike.

Even with only grunts and moans, and eventually whimpers and giggles, (I'm really not a screamer) I lost my voice before she was finished. I don't think my body could have possibly held enough semen to spit out constantly throughout but the sensation never wavered. The struggles finally wore down until my muscles could manage nothing more than twitches.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers