Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

And then she came.

I'd lost count of my orgasms to the point where I'm not entirely certain I know where one began and another ended. There was no question with this one. Her depths squeezed me like the bottom of the ocean. The spastic seizures of her body had a rhythm all their own and a force that pounded down on me as instinct drove her to push me so deep that I might as well have cum straight into her ovaries (assuming there was actually anything left to come out of me).

The world turned white for a little while. My mind simply could not process the power of the sensations that flooded over me. Exalted by release after so long denied, Officer Jenny would not relinquish her climax and more than she had relented to it before.

However long it lasted, it was enough to wear her out. Jenny finally collapsed on top of me. I could feel the dried resin of my own lust where our stomachs pressed together. My crotch itched where her hardened hair poked through the split in her panties. The buttons of her memorable shirt dug into my flesh, unrepentant of the soft mounds of her breasts beneath.

I tried to croak out something. I'm not even sure what I wanted to say. Thank you seemed so paltry. Words alone were simply insufficient to explain how incredible it had been. Fortunately, I suppose, my voice failed me utterly.

Jenny, however, didn't have that problem. "Damn! It's been a long time since I've had a ride like that. I just haven't been able to get close enough to a guy to let him know I enjoy having him helpless beneath me. Besides, no one ever seems to understand that it doesn't have to be about dominance or pain or whatever."

I managed a meek nod, despite my protesting muscles. I did understand. There's nothing quite like knowing that you can push someone beyond theirpleasure tolerance limit and they can't stop you. It's almost torture, but in a way that they will thank you for later. Hell, I'd have spilled any secrets I had to get her to stop beyond a certain point.

"Now," Jenny continued, "I hope you don't take this wrong, I'm not really looking for any serious commitments or anything, but I do hope you'll be able to come back through this way sometime."

I smiled. A few snorts of laughter managed to work their way through my ragged breath. I nodded, the only way I could show I understood and agreed. My heart froze when the mischievous grin spread across her face.

"Just to make sure, though, I can think of a way to bring you back."

My throat was raw but my body managed to find a means to whimper piteously as Jenny began to crawl down my body towards the foot of the bed. My limp form fell out of her almost immediately. A trail of drops of her still weeping lust fell on my hindered legs. Once more, she stopped with her head just above my abused manhood.

Her grin widened when she opened her mouth and I knew I was inreal trouble now. She'd had her taste and, this time, I knew she wouldn't stop until she got a full meal. I could only hope my body would be able to find some portion of me left to satisfy her. If that was even possible!

Copyright December 2011, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers