Virtual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

My guess was right; Hothamburger was the pseudonym of my son. His mailbox was full with erotic mails, mostly spams, like I used to get into my mailbox. I tried to read some of the mails that appeared genuine. The revelation was encouraging.

It seemed, that my beloved son was a member of some adult pen pal club, and he had been receiving plenty of erotic e-mails. There were five such mails, each from a different sender and I read all of them.

My son was enjoying a virtual relationship with five women simultaneously. The mails were full with juicy details and lewd language. One mail even had an attachment. I opened the attachment and found a picture of a gorgeous forty-ish lady, completely naked, lewdly exposing her hairy cunt lips.

I read the content of the mail. The women had thanked my son for sending his nude photographs, and that she had enjoyed watching his teenage monster cock. In the return, she was sending her picture and she hoped that my son would also enjoy it. I was shocked and thrilled simultaneously.

I read all the mails. The contents in most of them were more or less same. I could clearly notice a specific pattern in them. Out of five, three of his friends seemed to be much senior to him, almost into my age group and remaining two were also elder to him. I scanned through his complete mailbox, searching for earlier mails from same sender.

Luckily, my son had preserved all the messages received from his pals. From his older mails, I could trace the naked pictures of three more friends of my son. My hunch was right. Most of my son’s adult pals were too old to be his mother. My son seemed to be more interested in mature women, and if it was so; it was certainly a good sign.

An idea struck me; I could also be an adult e-pal of my son. Only thing that I needed to start my virtual affair with my son, was a new mail-id with a pseudonym.

I immediately opened a new page of the same web site and created a new mail id. I was ready to explore the possibility of having a virtual relationship with my own son. I drafted my first mail.

Hi Hothamburger,

I am a stay at home mom of a nineteen-year-old son. I am thirty-nine, divorced, a little plump, but feel that I am still very good-looking. I love to receive erotic mails from handsome young guys, who are close to my son’s age group. I am very broad minded and open to any kind of discussion.

If you are broadminded in true sense and have no reservations about any thing that is related with sex and if you feel that I could be your pal, please reply me.

If you agree, I would love to exchange my nude photographs with you.

Bye from a horny mature babe,

Mumbai_mom

After drafting my mail. I clicked on the send button and waited for the screen to change. In a moment my first mail to my son was delivered. I had taken my first step towards my incestuous relationship with my son.

I impatiently waited next twenty-four hours. My son was using his computer mainly at night and I was hopeful, that he would access his secret mailbox. Next morning my son left for his college, I waited our housemaid to finish the daily chores. No sooner as she left our house, I rushed to my son’s study, which was adjacent to his room and started the PC.

Mumbai mom had received the reply to her mail. My heart was beating like a drum, as I clicked the link to read the reply.

Hi Mumbai_mom,

How are you? For some inexplicable reasons, I had always enjoyed meeting and thinking about mature women. Most of my fantasies are about having sex with the beautiful horny gals who are much older to me. I would certainly love to be your pal.

From your pen name, it seems that you are based in Mumbai. I am also based in Mumbai. So, if you wish, I would love to meet you in future.

You would be surprised to know that I am still a virgin and I always dream to start my sexual journey with someone like you. I am nineteen and simply dying to get my first fuck.

I would love to see you in nude, so please send a photograph of you, preferably without any thread on you body. Till then, I would fantasize about your sweet pussy and jack myself.

Just thinking about you.

Hothamburger

‘Holy shit.’ I cursed myself. I should not have used Mumbai in my pseudonym. I might have just given my identity to my son. Anyway, the response from my son was quite encouraging. He didn’t beat about the bush and directly came to the point. My innocent looking son was dying to have his first fuck. ‘No surprise.’ I thought. ‘After all he is my son.’

The revelation, that my son was interested in mature women, left me delighted. I could guess the reason for his obsession. As a toddler, he used to take bath with me, and on most occasions he had seen me completely naked. He was very young then, and I never gave any thought, before stripping in his presence.

Even after he had grown a little, I used to change my clothes in his presence, and he got plenty of opportunities to watch me in only bra and panties. I still remember little Rahul, watching my nude body with utmost curiosity. When he turned ten; I stopped changing in front of him.

I disconnected the connection and shut off the PC. Hothamburger had asked for my naked pictures and I was determined to fulfill his demand. My son must get what he wanted.

Two months ago, on his nineteenth birthday, my husband had gifted my son a digital camera; should I rather say, that he actually demanded it from my hubby. I could now very well understand, why he wanted it. Anyway, I was also going to use his camera, for the same purpose.

I opened his locker and searched it. The camera was lying there. I took it out and brought it to my room. I stripped my clothes and sat in front of my dressing table. I could take the pictures of my reflection. I could have chosen the timer in the camera, but I felt it would be easier to use my reflection in mirror. This way, I would be able to watch what I was shooting.

I was about to shoot my first picture, when I realized my mistake. My son would immediately recognize his mother’s bedroom in the background. The background in the pictures must be unfamiliar to my son. I took few plane white sheets and hanged it on the wall. I positioned my dressing table in such a way that it was facing the sheet-covered wall. I put on all the lamps in the room and sat on a stool in front of my dressing table.

I further adjusted the dressing table so that most of its mirror’s reflection was showing only the white sheets hanging on the wall. I was ready to shoot.

Carefully, I took the photographs of my reflections. I shot the close-ups of my boobs; my hairy pussy, my exposed cunt showing my clit and slit, my plump ass and finally, I took a last few pictures of my complete naked figure. I took utmost care while shooting my last picture that my face was properly hidden behind the camera.

I took the camera to my son’s room and connected it to his PC. One by one I checked all the snaps, carefully observing the background. I am not a good photographer and the fact was evident was from my snaps. Most of the pictures were not good.

Anyhow, I selected two relatively good ones from them; one showing my exposed hairy pussy and another my complete naked self, with my face perfectly hidden behind the camera.

I was certain that my son would not be able to recognize me in those snaps. However, to make certain, I blurred my face using a photo editing software. At last, I was satisfied with my work. I deleted all other photographs, except the selected ones. Mumbai_mom was now ready to reply her son’s mail.

Hi,

Thanks for accepting me as your friend.

I would have loved to teach you the first lesson in lovemaking. But I’m sorry; I may not. My son is very possessive of me, and if he ever found that I had fucked you; he’d simply kill you. So please excuse me, and same goes for our meeting also. Please understand that I am interested only in erotic mails and messages, not in personal meeting.

If you feel that it’s ok with you; we could still talk about all sort of things and can have a lot of fun. I am sure that you would have heard, that the real orgasm does not lie between your thighs; it lies in your brain.

Last night when I masturbated, I was thinking about you and believe me, I had a most shattering orgasm of my life.

About your inclination towards mature women, it is very common. Most of the kids watch their grandmas, their elder sisters, aunts or even their mothers, naked during their childhood and later they develop a taste for mature women. I sincerely wish, that you get your dream mate soon, who can introduce you to the amazing world of sexual delight.

Till then, happy hunting.

Mumbai_mom

Ps: I am sending you some of my snaps. Hope you gonna like it. Please excuse me if the qualities of pictures are not good; I am not good at photography and for obvious reasons, I cannot ask someone else to take my pictures.

I attached the photographs and clicked the send button and watched as my mail was sent to my son’s mailbox. I deleted all the pictures from the hard disk, and after ensuring it twice I switched off the PC. I checked my son’s digital camera and deleted the pictures from it. I kept it back in my son’s locker.

Next two days were weekend. Rahul and Deepak were at home and I could not check my mailbox. It was the first time, when I didn’t enjoy my weekend.

As soon as, I was alone on Monday, I logged on and opened my mailbox. Rahul’s reply was already there. At the bottom of the message, it showed three small icons of attached photographs. Without reading the text I clicked on the first attachment. In a moment, the screen was showing a naked photograph of my son, gently holding his rigid cock in his hand.

I licked my dry lips and tried to control the pounding in my chest. The second snap was showing his cock ejaculating. I lustfully watched the drops of cum frozen in air. I pulled my pussy lips apart and buried two fingers into it.

The third picture showed a close up of Rahul’s cock, his cum smeared cock jetting from his dense thatch, its bulbous head glistening in the background light. A large drop of cum was dripping out of his peehole. I let the image remained on screen and furiously worked my fingers inside my pussy. I visualized that nice piece of muscles entering and pumping into my horny pussy and within a minute a tremendous orgasm shot through my body.

After recovering from my state, I read the text.

Hi Mumbai_mom,

Many thanks for your juicy photographs. Every time I see them, my cock just seem to reach in a state of frenzied animation. I just couldn’t recall that how many times, I had masturbated fantasizing about you.

However, I am little confused why your son should feel jealous about your meeting with me. I still feel that it would be nice if we could meet sometime. Yet, I respect your decision and I’d still love to exchange mails with you.

Your observation about my fondness for mature women is correct. I too feel that probably the source of my fantasies is my mother. My mother is a very beautiful woman and though, she had become plump recently, she still look gorgeous. I still remember taking bath with her during my childhood, when she wasn’t wearing any thing at all. She took me as a little boy, but I always enjoyed watching her soft small boobs and her charming hairy pussy. Although, she stopped taking bath with me later, I could never forget her naked body.

I have never admitted it before; when I started masturbating; my first fantasies were about screwing my mom and I did it for god knows how many times. I knew, what I was doing was not correct, but I couldn’t help it. I feel very guilty about it, but I draw immense pleasure in thinking about her. What do you say?

I am sending my snaps. Hope you gonna like it.

One more thing, you look quite like my mom.

See Ya, Hothamburger

I felt delirious; my son and I, both were sailing in the same boat. Thankfully, he had not recognized me. I was elated with the knowledge, that my son fantasize about me and I was still able to arouse a guy of his age.

I realized, that I would be only a matter of time, before my son would be between my naked thighs, stuffing his rigid organ into my hungry pussy. I played with my pussy lips while thinking about my son. ‘Oh…God.’ I thought. ‘It’s going to be terrific.’ Again, I poked my two fingers into my pussy.

CHAPTER 3

I looked at my draft reply.

Hello Hothamburger,

Nice to learn about your li’l secret, now I would like to share mine with you. You had asked, why my son would feel jealous, it’s simple, because he is my lover also. Yeah, I have been screwing my son since last year.

After my messy divorce with my husband, I was very lonely and down. My son took care of me and helped me to stand again on my feet and I repaid him by offering him my love and my body. Now we fuck regularly and I enjoy it immensely. And, I don’t feel guilty about it. I don’t care whether it’s incest or a sin or anything else. I only know that I love to feel my son’s cock deep inside my pussy. He loves me very much and takes care of me, like a man looks after his woman, perhaps that is the reason, why he is so possessive.

I don’t know how are your relationship with your mom, but if you like your mother sexually, why don’t you explore the possibility. I don’t see any harm in it. I enjoy fucking my son and I am sure you would love to fuck your mom.

Thanks for your dripping snaps. I had a wild urge to suck you off. You have got a nice cock and I am sure your mom would love it.

Mumbai_mom

Very next day I got his response.

Hi, I was not surprised by your secret. The way you wrote your last mail, I was expecting something like that. It must be a lot of fun to you.

To be honest, I too feel for my mom in the same way. But, I am not sure…should I do it or not. My any action could ruin my mother’s life. You are well aware of our orthodox society. No one will accept such relationship.

Moreover, I don’t know how my mom feels about me. I am certain, she would never agree for our incestuous relationship. I feel, it would be better that I continued with fantasizing and jacking about my mom. At least no one is getting harmed that way.

Hothamburger

The reply was not very encouraging. My son was fighting with his moral dilemma. He was experiencing the same mental state; I had passed through a few months back. I was not depressed; I knew his feelings towards me. He was concerned about me; and I knew that he was dying to fuck me, given an opportunity he would simply jump between my thighs.

I replied to his mail and wrote him that it got to be his own choice, and he only could decide what kind of relationship he wanted to have with his mom. However, I suggested him to explore about his mother’s feelings towards him.

I was determined to seduce my son; perhaps a little titillation might help him to overcome his imbroglio, perhaps a little peek at his mother’s horny cunt might change his resolve. He got to see his naked mom, again after so many years.

I had already stopped wearing panties at home. I had also stopped locking the door while bathing or while changing my clothes. I wished for him to bump into my room, when I was in most vulnerable situation. However, that hadn’t happened so far. Naturally, it was the time to rework on my plans.

Next evening, while watching TV in our living room, I got my chance. I sat in front of him on the sofa and lifted a magazine from the table. Pretending to be reading the magazine, I carelessly, lifted my feet off the ground and put it on the table. Almost immediately, I heard a mute gasp. I slowly spread my legs apart to allow him a better access.

Feigning to be deeply engrossed into my magazine, I looked at him through the corner of my eyes. His eyes were bulging in his sockets. He changed his position on the sofa so that he was sitting directly opposite to my open legs. He pulled the newspaper in front of his face. However, I was sure that every now and then, his eyeballs would roll in my direction, between my open thighs. I remained in that position, giving him a view of his lifetime.

I let him enjoy my nakedness for some time and then straightened my legs, keeping them back on floor. He immediately turned his gaze away from me. He sat there awkwardly, reading the newspaper. Suddenly, he rose from the sofa and left the room. I calmly watched him go. I was sure; my son had got a good view of my plump thighs and hairy pussy.

I came out of the room. Rahul’s room appeared locked from inside. I could easily guess what he was doing inside. I didn’t disturb him. I went back to the living room and watched TV. After fifteen minutes he entered in the room. Our eyes met, he immediately turned his gaze. His face looked flushed. We sat silently watching the TV, till I decided to retire to my room.

I didn’t have to wait long to know the details. Next day, when I opened my mailbox, I had a new mail from Hothamburger.

Hi, Last evening, something strange happened which I want to share with you. I was watching TV with my mom in our living room. Mom was sitting opposite to me and she was reading a magazine.

Suddenly, she altered her position and put her feet on the centre table. I was stunned to see that she was not wearing any panties and her busy cunt was directly visible to me. I just could not believe it; I was watching the cunt of my dreams. After so many years, I was witnessing the most coveted thing of my life. Since then I had already masturbated thrice and right now also my left hand is busy massaging my cock.

I am very confused; I don’t know what to do. I think I want to fuck my mom, but I am afraid. May be it was just an accident.

Hothamburger

Just one look at my delicious cunt and my son’s resolve was suddenly weakening. I felt sympathetic to him, but there was no turning back for me. I had completely changed into a nymph and could think of nothing else than his rigid cock plundering my famished pussy. With each passing day, I was getting more and more frustrated. I was losing the game, which I had started and I just wanted to finish it at the earliest.

I wrote my answer.

Hi,

I must congratulate for getting your first peek. I am surprised that your mom wasn’t wearing any panties. It looks quite odd. Was it an accident or a deliberate attempt to tell you something? I feel you must find out what your mom has in her mind.

How are you going to do that, to be frank, I don’t know? It depends how the things proceed at your end. However, just be watchful. If the same thing happens again and again, then they are no accidents; your mom is intentionally displaying her naked beauty to you and trying to entice you. Don’t wait them and just jump between her thighs.

If you find that your mom is also interested in having sex with you; I feel your concerns became nonexistent. Give her all the pleasure, she desires from you…

Sorry, got to hurry up. My son is home today and he is shouting from the shower. He wants me there. He still enjoys taking bath with her naked horny mom.

Bye. Mumbai_mom

When I finished my draft, my pussy was wet with anticipation. By the time my son would read the mail, the second stage of my plan would have already began, the execution stage. It was time for moving away from virtual to physical level.

Next morning, I could feel my son’s eyes continuously boring into me. He must have guessed that I was not wearing any thing beneath my gown and I found his stares consistently wandering into my curves and valley vaguely visible through the thin material of my nightgown. I enjoyed his stares and deliberately created situations that gave him more and more of my charm.

Next evening, we had a repetition of last evening. From the corner of my eyes, I watched the expression of deep-rooted lust and total disbelief on my sons face. This time, I kept my legs slightly apart so that he could get the most unobstructed view of my hairy pussy and dripping crack.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers