Virtuality

Story Info
What if the world you saw was made for you?
5.1k words
4.48
105.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adult story.

It is not for children, or young pets.

It does not represent anything that has ever been done, nor should it ever be tried.

If you are not interested in adult material, please hang up now.

Please do not reprint this anywhere without asking me first.

You have been WARNED.

----------------

Dedicated to Celina, to help her see me better.

----------------

Chapter I

---------------

Renee stepped carefully into the dorm room, tired after a long day of classes. Her mood was sour, and coming back to this hovel of a "home" wasn't helping. Everywhere she looked her gaze met junk. Specifically, her roommate's junk.

Elisa was a total slob. She always had been messy and planned to continue the tradition. Actually, "planned" was too strong a word. Slovenliness just followed Elisa around like a dusk shadow, always looming, always visible. Of course, she'd tried to clean up her act, so to speak. She had frustrated friends, family, lovers, and now roommates with her inability to keep a tidy place. Or even a passable place. Instead, clothes would be piled up, dishes would be undone, papers, pencils, and books strewn about. It was hopeless, but she did try. The last thing she needed was Renee to point it out--again!

Renee never minded pointing out other people's flaws, especially if they inconvenienced her. She could be cutting, nasty and short tempered-- and was very comfortable with it. She was one of those people that enjoyed the look on another's face when she put them down, demeaned them, or otherwise made them miserable. A night out on the town didn't compare with her satisfaction in crushing someone's spirit, especially Elisa's.

Elisa had proved very easy to push around. Her tendency towards disorder, to put it mildly, only made her more of a target for Renee's abuse. There was always something about Elisa that Renee could make an issue of, and Elisa generally favored Renee with enjoyable reactions-- pain, discomfort, anger, frustration. All of the ineffective emotions of an ineffective woman with no more organization to her emotions than you would find in her closet.

This was about to change.

-------------

Elisa looked at herself in the mirror. "Ugh," she mumbled as she tried to maneuver her hairbrush through the tangles in her shoulder-length auburn hair. The face in the mirror looked just the slightest bit dazed, her wide, child-like gray eyes like smoky marbles under an inch of water.

"Ah, shit," Elisa cursed, nostrils flairing. She had half a mind to cut it all off.

From behind her, she heard a soft chuckle. Glancing sideways into the mirror, Elisa followed Renee's progress up to the glass, watched her long slender, perfectly manicured fingers grip her favorite brush and smooth her already perfect, blonde mane. Renee's hands moved with practiced grace as Elisa looked on, bitterly, angrily.

"Problems, 'Lise?" Renee cooed, smirking. "Maybe if you occasionally had someone other then Floyd the Barber cut your hair, it wouldn't be so difficult. But probably not."

"Thanks, Renee. I can always count on you for a kind word." Elisa quipped, engaging in her ritually frustrating rebuttals. This time, however, she smiled a broad smile, catching Renee a bit off guard.

"Hey, Renee, did you ever try virtual reality?"

Renee stopped, puzzled. "You mean the games where you have to put on a big helmet and look like a total dork? Uh, no. I don'tthink so," snipped Renee.

Ignoring the jibe, Elisa pressed on, "Actually, I have a friend who is working on a really sophisticated model that you'd swear was reality. I tried it and pretended I was going to Paris. I could completely believe that I was there. It was wild. AND, you'll like this part, it's been reduced to a small pair of designer sunglasses and earbuds. Won't leave any creases on your perfect 'do."

Renee turned to look at Elisa, "And exactly why do I care?"

"Well, You don't have to. I was just asking. Damn. If you don't want to try it, don't. It's only going to be the biggest thing and you'll pass up your chance," Elisa taunted, hoping to sucker Renee.

"Come on, dear. You can do better than that. Why do you want me to try it?" Renee asked.

Elisa, trying to contain her anxiety, let her emotions do the work, and lucked into just the right response. She got mad. "I don't. Forget it. Really, I don't know why I brought it up."

Renee laughed at her, "Aww, poor little 'lise. Am I getting under your skin? You are SUCH a baby. And so easy to see through. But, you know, it sounds like a lark and I have some time before my date. Let's go see your little toy."

Elisa was seething, but she held it back. It would be worth seeing how easy she would be to see through an hour from now. "OK, fine. But you have to listen to me and do just what I say or no deal."

"Whatever," Renee answered, not interested in her demands. "I'm going to really give it to her if this VR stuff sucks," Renee thought, grinning, "And I'm sure it will if it's Elisa's. Probably doesn't work to save her life. This could be fun..."

-----------

The two women walked down to Bonnie's lab. Bonnie had been Elisa's long time friend and since Elisa's recent change of heart, her lover as well. Renee had always hated the idea of same-sex relationships and Elisa was very careful to keep this one from her, lest she make her life even more difficult than she already managed to do. Elisa walked in, knocking furtively on the lab door.

"Bonnie? It's 'Lise. You here?" called Elisa timidly.

"Over here," replied Bonnie, a statuesque, but ungainly brunette. Bonnie could have been beautiful, if she cared one whit for living the role. She had a beautiful body, clean, china doll face, and piercing blue eyes. Her long legs were only outdone by her 1000-watt smile, when she chose to flash it. She tended to whenever Elisa came around, and now was no different.

"Hi 'Lise!" Bonnie chirped, "How's it going?"

"I'm good, Bon. This is my roommate, Renee. I've mentioned her before," Elisa said, a bit unsteadily.

Bonnie's eyes turned to Renee, focusing uncomfortably on the woman her lover had complained about for months. The conversations about her abuses had become one of the driving forces behind Bonnie's decision to help Elisa's plan come to fruition. Her open distain for lesbians was just icing on the cake.

"Hello, Renee. Elisa's told me SO much about you," Bonnie intoned, keeping her feelings out of it for the moment.

"Oh?" Renee smiled, turning curiously to Elisa, "she hasn't mentioned you at all."

"No," said Bonnie discomfortingly, "I don't expect she has." Bonnie turned to Elisa expectantly, "Are we ready?"

"I think so," breathed Elisa. "Renee, where would you like to go, virtually?"

"Hmm," she mused, "I've always wanted to go to Tokyo. Can you manage that with this...thing?"

"Sure. No problem," replied Bonnie, handing a pair of Ray-Bans to Elisa. "Here, 'Lise. Get her ready."

Elisa took the glasses and turned to show them to Renee. "See, it's just a simple pair of Rays, with little tiny earphones. You put the earpiece in first, like this, " Elisa said, as she slipped the tiny earbuds into Renee's ears, "and you just wear the glasses. They're specially mirrored inside, so they don't look unusual from the outside. They're very lightweight and can be worn all day with little or no fatigue. What do you think?"

Renee, looking even better with a pair of slick sunglasses on, replied, "Nice. Comfortable. Better not blast me with noise through these earphones, though, or I might get pissed." Renee smiled lightly, hoping to convey just a touch of menace. She looked like a female terminator, Elisa thought, and shuddered.

"OK," said Bonnie, "on to Tokyo!" She flipped on the small laptop and started typing. Within seconds the wireless transceivers in the glasses started creating the program Bonnie was entering on the fly, calling up a world of images. Renee couldn't believe the vividness of the images, the colors, the sounds, the REALITY. It was absolutely stunning. She turned her head and she was looking around a downtown street. In TOKYO. She looked up, down and started walking. The scene flowed through her glasses and into her brain as if she were there. She reached out to touch something in the scene, and she was shocked to actually feel the object. To Elisa and Bonnie, she was touching air, but to her it was real! She picked a flower and it felt like a flower, soft and delicate. It even smelled!

"How in the world...??" Renee gasped, making smelling movements in the air at nothing.

Bonnie grinned, and appeared on the Tokyo street in front of Renee. Renee blinked. "We figured out how to affect other senses through vision and hearing. You are actually only hearing sound and seeing images, but somehow--and we don't know the exact mechanism yet--it creates touch, smell, even taste from the images. The neat thing is that we can alter the feel or smell or taste that goes with an image. Here, touch my hand," Bonnie said, extending a long, sculpted hand. Renee took her hand and felt...heat? Liquid? She smelled oranges.

"Whoa...That's wild. I can see when Elisa was so excited. I thought she was so excited because she found a pen she lost in that hair of hers," sniped Renee, "I'm impressed."

Bonnie frowned in the lab at the comment, but did not permit her virtual image to react. "I'm going to set the program to run for awhile. Feel free to look around," she said, and vanished with a flourish.

Renee wandered aimlessly in the large lab, looking at nothing, touching nothing, sniffing at nothing, but smiling all the time. She would move physically in the real world in reaction to her movements in the VR world, but she would not be aware of it. No senses worked that were not mirrored through the glasses/headset. She was lost to the real world, and Elisa and Bonnie wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

------------

Bonnie put down the laptop and walked over to Elisa. "What a bitch! How did you put up with her?" She reached out and let her long, delicate fingers caress Elisa's hair and cheek, trailing them slowly down her neck. Elisa's head tilted slightly to allow the fingers to work their magic, letting her eyes close slightly and her lips part. She sighed, saying, "Oh, I know she's a bitch, but she's a very attractive bitch and I am going to really enjoy this, if it works."

"Oh, it will work, dear. She's as good as ours," Bonnie mused, and slipped in for a deep, molar cleaning kiss. Elisa's hands worked up and down the brunette's back, slipping inside her lab coat, happily finding nothing on underneath but the latex panties she had bought for Bonnie. Her fingers explored the smooth, rubber shell encasing the tall woman's ass as Bonnie's tongue explored her mouth eagerly.

"Mmmmm..." Elisa moaned, "What if she hears us?" she said, gesturing towards Renee, who looked like she was catching butterflies.

"Don't worry so much. She can't see or hear until she takes off the glasses or removes the earbuds. And the program is telling her not to. She won't EVER want to, until we get the contacts that is..." laughed Bonnie. "Watch." Bonnie walked up to Renee, "She only senses what the VR world tells her is real. If I touch her," said Bonnie, reaching out and poking Renee, "she doesn't notice unless there's some visual or auditory cues attached. Like this." Bonnie typed on the laptop, and then smacked Renee on the forehead. Renee ducked and rubbed her head, yelling "Ow! God damn it!"

Elisa giggled. "What happened?"

"Someone lower a flagpole in front of her all of a sudden," said Bonnie, grinning that 1000-watt smile. "Watch this." Bonnie went to Renee and opened her lab coat, standing behind her. She leaned forwards and rubbed her breasts on Renee's back. Renee paid her no attention.

Elisa smiled. "OK, when do we start for real?"

"Want to play around with her first?" Bonnie asked, leering at Elisa.

"I want ...I want her to kiss me," replied Elisa, "can you get her to do that?"

"I think so," Bonnie said, typing on the keyboard.

Renee was entranced. This was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. She couldn't believe that Elisa had a part in it, but wherever it came from, it was dazzling. She was enjoying herself, although she wasn't thrilled that she got hit in the head with a flagpole. It was so real, too! She decided to explore some more. Suddenly, she heard a whistle. Looking around, she was surprised to see an unbelievably good looking guy walking up to her. He smiled, and stepped right up to her, reaching behind her and drawing her close. She balked at first, remembering suddenly that she was still standing in the lab, but the thought, and feeling was fleeting. "And besides," she thought, "it's not like they can see me in here." She allowed him in close and he lowered his tanned, smooth face and locked his strong, firm mouth to hers. Melting in his arms, she kissed back for all she was worth. Flames of passion shot through her as her tongue explored and played with his. She could think of nothing else as his hands rode slowly up her leg to her now wet sex. She moaned and tilted her head back--and he was gone. Just like that! She spun around looking for him and broke into a serious pout at the glitch in the program. Damn!

Elisa was flush as she stepped back, pulling her hand from Renee's wet pussy. She wouldn't have minded exploring her snooty roommate's perfect body without any reaction from Renee, but to have her respond as she did was unbelievable. She was shaking and panting. She looked to Bonnie with undisguised lust. "More..," she croaked.

Bonnie smiled, and stepped over to the laptop. Renee was going to pay for her transgressions, and she and Elisa were going to enjoy exacting the fee.

Chapter II

---------------

"OK, 'lise, where do we go from here," asked the tall blonde, looking at their "captive."

Elisa smiled, recalling the passionate kiss she and Renee had shared. Well, maybe not "shared," but they both did partake in it, even if one of them thought she was kissing someone else. She turned towards Bonnie, "Can we see her body a bit better?"

Bonnie grinned. "Oh, yes. I'm sure we can, and I think that's an excellent idea. I've been wanting to see under those pants since she walked in here."

Running her fingers over the keys of her laptop, lines of code flew across the screen. Elisa didn't follow it all but Bonnie was a pro. A real geek in college, no one knew the intense, erotic fantasy life hidden behind that inscrutable face. It was always hidden in books and she rarely showed interest in dates, guys, or the common sexual themes that went on in college. Thinking back on those days as she set up her quarry for enslavement, it occurred to her how little her fellow college students would have understood her need to dominate, her passion for other women and the darker, kinkier side of sex. The vanilla ways of her classmates held nothing for her back then, but her isolation gave her time to think, to plan, and to create her masterstroke that was captivating Elisa's roommate.

Bonnie's dark needs had found a home with Elisa. Deeply submissive and willing to go to any lengths to please, Elisa had fallen right in step with Bonnie's fetishes. Not even realizing her lesbian tendencies before she met Bonnie, Elisa had quickly become smitten with the brilliant, demanding woman. Bonnie had explored many of her fantasies with Elisa, and helped Elisa explore many of her own. The latex panties that Bonnie wore, for example, were as much for Elisa as for Bonnie. Renee, however, with her domineering, degrading attitude, was a fantasy of both women. Turning her haughtiness to their pleasure was something that both of them had fantasized about for weeks, and now that she was within their grasp, both women teetered on the edge of sexual pleasure.

As the keyboard sang to Bonnie's tune, Renee's world changed. Looking around at "Toyko", she watched it loose substance and slowly morph back to the laboratory. She could hear Bonnie talking to her.

"OK, Renee, it's time to stop. I'm sorry, but the batteries on the unit only last a short time. We'll have to recharge it", Renee heard Bonnie's voice saying from "outside."

"Oh, but I was really enjoying it. I'll have to come back when it's recharged," she said, "Elisa, I'm impressed. I didn't think you could get anything to work right." She smirked.

Bonnie's hand reached out and took off the glasses and earbuds. Renee shook out her hair and said to Elisa, "OK, I'm going home. Give me a call if you get this working."

Elisa nodded and smiled, looking at her roommate. She was silent.

"Whatever," murmured Renee, turning and walking out of the building. She headed up the stairs and out of the lab. It was a beautiful day out and she walked, head up, smiling, feeling the wind on her face. It was alot warmer than she remembered, and she pulled off her sweater. She held it in one hand as she sauntered back to the apartment.

"Wow, that's some technology," she thought. "I wonder if I could make money on that. Those two seem pretty dumb if they haven't patented it yet and maybe I can swoop in. Daddy's pretty good at that sort of thing. I'll have to call him when I get home." She smiled as she walked into the room she shared with Elisa. She stopped dead. It wasclean. Completely, and beautifully. She had no idea how long she had been at the lab, but Elisa must have had someone come clean it. It was about time, but it really surprised her.

She sat on the bed, looking around. She decided to go take a shower and get dressed for her date tonight. She'd worry about how long this was going to stay clean later.

Renee pulled off her shoes and socks, letting her pretty feet get some air. Her nails were painted, as always, a pretty pink. She had very attractive feet and knew it, not letting even this small part of her appearance flag for a moment. Reaching up, she removed her sweater, and then her bra, letting her round, firm 36C breasts fall free. The stood out proudly and she lightly ran her hands over their undersides and over the nipples, thinking of her virtual encounter this morning. Her nipples hardened as she recalled the hunk's kiss and caress... She sighed.

Standing up, she pulled down her pants and panties, letting her long, manicured nails snake down her flat stomach and slide into the very wet space between her legs. She couldn't believe how suddenly horny she was. On impulse, she looked around the room to make sure there was no one around. She stood and locked the door. She walked back to the bed and glanced at the clean room again. Something on Elisa's bed caught her eye and she walked over there, still rubbing herself and her breasts lightly. She saw a lump under the pillow that must have been revealed when it was cleaned. Moving the pillow she found a long, slender vibrator! She was aghast at first, but she was SO horny that her course was soon obvious. Sitting on Elisa's bed, she spread her legs, turned on the device, and laid back as her body shuddered with orgasm after orgasm. She groaned, and on impulse, licked off the vibrator.

"Have to make sure that Elisa doesn't see anything on it, don't I?" she smiled to herself as she used her much practice blow job skills to clean the now-still vibrator.

Standing, shakily, she sauntered over to the shower and started to clean off.

------------

Smiling, Bonnie watched as Elisa held two fingers out straight for Renee to impale her pussy upon. She watched as Renee turned her head, saw the vibrator that she planted in the clean room (Elisa had loved that touch!), and went at it with abandon. She and Elisa had watch her "take off" the VR kit, "walk home" and get involved with Elisa's fingers. Now, Renee was showering as she ran her hands over her naked body, clothes gone, standing under the "water." Mostly, the were watching her rub her body as if she was scrubbing, which was surprisingly erotic, and decided what was next for Renee.

12