Virtually Yours

Story Info
A couple uses a new cyber toy to explore swinging.
1.7k words
4.1
21.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ViSexual
ViSexual
21 Followers

"So," Rich was opening the gift as he spoke, "what is it?"

"Well," Carol smiled her most devious smile as she watched her husband struggle with the ribbons and wrappings on the small box, "what would you like it to be?"

"You know what I'd like it to be," Rich grinned, looked at size of the partially opened box, then added, "but it'd have to be dwarfs if it were another man, woman, or couple."

"Well," Carol smiled even more after Rich's comment, then, she teased even more, "it just might be all three!"

Rich's hands now actually trembled a little after his wife's last statement wondering if the box contained something that would actually indicate that the two would, once again, explore that area of their past that he had enjoyed so much.

"It's a CD." Rich took out the disc and read the cover of the container that held it. "Virtual Swinging for Adult, Adults."

"Well," Carol beamed and when Rich didn't respond immediately added, "what do you think?"

"I don't know," Rich shrugged his shoulders and was reading more of the explanation on the cover as he thought, "what exactly is it, anyway?"

"It's a 3D game where we can create our sex partners anyway we want them and then interact with them," she grinned, reached over and grabbed her husbands cock, which seemed to be reacting satisfactorily to her gift now, and finished, "anyway we want to."

"How does it work?" Rich took out the CD and handed it to his wife. "You're the tech one of our partnership."

"OK," Carol blushed a little and admitted, "I tried it out to make sure it would work so I'll show you."

She had already turned on her laptop and had the big screen TV in the living room connected as a monitor.

"Who's he?" Rich asked as the screen opened up an almost lifelike looking man was standing, naked, and appeared to be looking through the front of the TV into the room. "He's moving," Rich seemed intrigued and added, "It's almost like he's here with us."

"Oh," Carol quickly clicked off the man and the screen opened up on a variety of women's faces, all almost alive with movement too, "here, let's look at some of the women for you."

"Wait," Rich was getting the idea now and was very interested in the man in the first screen, "go back to the guy," he looked at Carol seriously and added, "he's what you created as your perfect guy, right?"

"Not necessarily my perfect guy," she smiled, leaned in and kissed her husband, "you're my perfect guy," she thought a second, then explained, "he's my perfect, different, guy."

"Well," Rich kissed her back before reiterating, "I'm curious about what kind of other guy you'd go for so go back, OK?"

"OK," Carol agreed and clicked the mouse to return to the opening, "but this is your birthday and I want you to have your perfect women." Before Rich could say it, Carol added, "your perfect other woman."

"He's not that well hung." Rich looked at the man's very dissimilar, from his, features, the guy's nice, but not too muscular, physique, and was almost disappointed when he noticed the guy wasn't very well endowed at all.

"Oh," Carol smiled sheepishly, "but he knows how to use that very well. And, he's got the best tongue ever."

"So," Rich raised his eyebrows as he asked, "you've been using my gift?"

"Well," Carol almost stuttered, "I did need to make sure it worked."

"What's his name?" Rich was sincerely curious about just who his wife would fall for.

"Antonio," Carol didn't hesitate to answer, "Antonio di Amore." As the words had flowed off her tongue so easily she caught herself and quickly began to speak in her normal voice again, "But, this is your birthday, and this is your gift, so let's go on, OK?"

"Sure, Hon," Rich looked into his wife's eyes and before Antonio was clicked off of he added, "I think you have good taste and I approve of your new friend," he winked and added, "or should I say new lover?"

"Well," Carol grinned, clicked off of Antonio and back to the large assortment of girl's and women's faces, and added, "I'd say lover if you want to use it in the verb tense, because you're my only lover in the noun tense."

"Very politically correct way of saying it," Rich laughed and then added, "let's go to the ladies, OK?"

"OK, all of these are samples," Carol was showing Rich the numerous faces, "you can start with one of these or create your own."

"Do I have to select just one?" Rich asked as he looked them over.

"Well, if you want a threesome," Carol posed for her husband, "I'll join you and your new girlfriend." She thought a second then added, "And if you want an orgy with a bunch of women, I guess you could do that too."

"Hey," Rich shrugged, "let's be realistic here. I think that two at a time is about all any guy can really handle," he paused before finishing, "I just wondered if I could change who my other lady is every now and then."

"Sure," Carol clicked on several faces, one at a time, "you can make as many as you'd like or have some made for you at random," she hesitated and then explained, "like a quick pick on the lottery."

"Well now," Rich grinned, "They're both like getting lucky, huh?"

"OK," Carol turned at looked at Rich, "Which do you want, one of these or to create your own?"

"Which did you do?" Rich was very serious about her choice.

"I created Antonio myself."

"Then," Rich affirmed, "I'll create Susie myself too.

"Susie?" Carol asked, but thought she already knew. "Why Susie?"

"You remember Susie," Rich grinned at his wife and made an admission that she really already was aware of, "petite, big blue eyes, feisty, and just a tad bit naughty."

"That was so, so long ago," Carol wasn't surprised though because she knew he'd thought that Susie was cute, "I figured it'd be Natalie."

"Well," Rich thought, "I guess I've just had Natalie so many times in my fantasies that I'm wanting some strange, something different."

"OK," Carol began to navigate the program, "let's find Susie in here."

"Amazing," Rich almost whispered after the two of them had crated a 3D, moving, virtual exact of the Susie they'd both known before, "turn her around," Rich was still whispering to his wife, "I want to see that cute butt."

"Well," Carol laughed, "I'm guessing that the real Susie would love to have that butt."

"Do you think her tits were as nice as this Susie's?" Rich asked as if his wife should know.

"I don't have any idea," Carol shook her head, "I never saw them. But if you want to think so then go ahead and think so."

"So," Carol looked at her husband expectantly, "what would you like to do now?"

"I want to see Susie having sex," Rich thought, then smiled and added, "can we let Antonio fuck Susie?"

"Antonio doesn't cheat on me." Carol spoke firmly. "But, if it's my husband's birthday request then I'll allow it."

Carol was typing in instructions as she spoke and about as quickly as she'd made the statement the two of them were watching as, on the big screen in their living room, Antonio and Susie were interacting as though they were living beings in the throes of passion.

"That's so hot!" Rich was truly amazed at the unbelievable technology and the incredible realness of what was happening.

"It is, isn't it?" Carol was just as amazed even thought she'd already witnessed some of what this program was capable of.

"Are you two going to join us?" The man's voice was firm, yet very soft and seductive.

"Well," the young ladies voice even sounded a little like the Susie they'd known, "are you?"

As Rich and Carol looked at each other in near shock, the two on the screen began to, once again, fuck in every way imaginable.

"Want to join them?" Carol began to undress as she spoke.

"Hell yes!" Rich began disrobing as fast as he could.

"Now that's much better," the soft male voice came from the television, "You two are very sexy," Antonio paused and then both he and Susie watched as Rich and Carol had begun to fuck, "thanks for sharing this moment with us.

The two on the screen were having sex. The two in the living room were making love. The four were sharing this passionate moment in a very unique and exciting way.

"Rich," the sexy voice came from the television and when Rich looked up Susie had stepped away from Antonio and closer to the screen and was looking right at Rich, "would you like to fuck me now?"

Before Rich could respond Antonio stepped to Susie's side and the TV screen went to two separate pictures.

"Carol," Antonio smiled and extended his hand to Carol who happened to be on the side of the TV he was on, "turnabout's fair play, right?"

Antonio leaned back and was now laying on his back on the floor and motioned for Carol to climb on him.

Susie got down on her knees with her back to Rich and looked around and smiled.

Carol could see Antonio smiling at her.

Rich could see Susie's nice butt as he slowly felt his cock go into the nice wet pussy.

Carol could see Antonio's bite his lips and close his eyes as she felt the cock go into her wet pussy.

They moaned together as they all fucked together. It was incredible, it was surreal, it was so fucking hot!

"Happy birthday." Carol was panting as she came down from her orgasm and leaned around and smiled at Rich.

"Wow!" Rich smiled back. "This is one cool gift!" He thought of something and then added, "We won't get any type of computer virus, will we?"

"No," Carol laughed back, "but if you're concerned we could use condoms the next time.

"Well," Rich grinned, "especially if we keep using new partners all the time we might not want to take that many risks."

"Oh," Carol winked at her husband, "so, you want to fuck that many women?" She grinned knowing that she'd be the actual recipient of all of those added interludes.

"Well," Rich grinned from ear to ear, "variety, as they say."

"And," Carol added, "what's good for the goose!"

"OK," Rich patted his wife's naked and, still dripping, butt, "and thank you so much for a very wonderful birthday present, and birthday!

ViSexual
ViSexual
21 Followers