Virtually Yours Ch. 2

Story Info
Woman & her online Dom meet for the first time.
1.4k words
3.68
37.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning grass was still damp but he didn't notice as he walked across the park. His pace was just a bit fast, as if he were in a hurry but forcing himself to appear relaxed. The playground equipment was deserted; the children were all in school, and it was still too early for anyone to be enjoying their lunch beside the small lake. Only one other person was in evidence; she waited patiently near the edge of the woods. Behind her, a wood chip path led into the nature conservatory, a circuitous area shadowed by the thick undergrowth and a dewy canopy of leaves.

"Finally," he said, when they were face to face. Beyond that neither could do anything but smile. This moment had been in the making for months, and both wanted to simply savor the first look at the "real life" face of the other. The reality didn't quite fit the mental images formed by generalized descriptions and fuzzy pictures but each was nonetheless pleased. She wore a short denim skirt and white blouse; he was dressed in tan trousers and a dress shirt. Clasping hands, they set off down the path.

Not a word was said for a full ten paces, then he turned abruptly and clasped his lips to hers. Embracing each other desperately, their lips fought to taste as much of the other as possible. His tongue slid in to her mouth and back, she nipped at the retreating organ and followed with a thrust of her own. Their hands ran uncontrollably up and down one another's back, fingers eagerly exploring the flesh barely hidden beyond thin material. Within seconds they were breathing heavily into one another's lungs, desperate for air but not wanting to break the long-awaited kiss. He pulled her even closer until their bodies were melded together from the waist to their heated lips. When they finally broke contact, it was only to allow an inch or so of space between their shining faces.

"Finally," he repeated, smiling.

"We've never met, but I've missed you for years," she said, words coming much easier now. His hands continued to trace soft circles across her back, unwilling to lay still until every beautiful inch of her body had been discovered.

"I know; I feel like I've been waiting forever." Arms linked tight, they resumed their walk. The morning air was still save for the sounds of birds in the conservatory and the rustle of bark beneath their feet.

She laughed suddenly. "You promised we wouldn't do anything but talk the first time," she reminded him.

"I'm sorry," he said, abruptly awkward. "I didn't mean--"

She silenced him by turning and pulling his face down to hers for another kiss. After a moment they stood, embracing, regarding each other with a calm happiness. "I was just teasing," she said.

He glanced over her shoulder and spotted a small wooden bench. Looking down into her eyes, he smiled mischievously. "In that case, did you take me up on my dare?"

She blushed and looked away, trying to supress a grin. "Why don't you find out?" she offered. She allowed him to direct her backward, their eyes never losing contact as she sat back just on the edge of the bench. Kneeling in front of her, his hands slipped slowly up the side of her legs. Her smile grew broader as his fingers disappeared beneath her skirt. A quick look of pleased surprise flashed across his face as he found the soft, bare skin and she laughed.

"Remember what you said you'd do?" she asked, leaning back.

Gently pushing her knees apart, he slid the skirt up her thighs and leaned forward to introduce his smile to the naked crease between her legs. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, body jumping involuntarily as he tongue slid out to tease her already-excited sex. Her outer lips were aleady opening for him, anticipating the oncoming pleasure. He stroked her eagerly with his tongue, pausing occasionally to pull lightly at her hardening clit with his lips. When she began to moan he went to work in earnest, thrusting his tongue deep inside of her. His hands brushed up and down her soft legs, the skin beneath his palms burning as if on fire.

The birds quieted momentarily, deferring to her short cries of pleasure as she twisted and moaned on the park bench. Between her legs his ministrations continued, laving her heated opening from one end to the other, teasing the bud of her clit and sucking it into his mouth. She lifted her legs onto his shoulders and he reached around with both hands, cupping her ass and pulling her even closer into his constantly moving mouth. In a moment her entire body stiffened, then relaxed. Her midsection shot forward uncontrollably, bucking against his lips and tongue. A sweet sensation filled his mouth, then her body went limp on the wooden bench. He continued to lick and tease, slowing gradually as her chest heaved. When he finally backed away, she pulled him to her face for a fierce kiss. The hot scent of her sex filled both their mouths as she sucked on his tongue, moving from the contact only when their awkward position became uncomfortable.

"I like a woman who'll take a dare," he said, his confidence returning as they walked away from the bench. She threw both arms around him and they stumbled, laughing.

"Let's get back to the car," she whispered, craning upward to lick at his ear. "I've got something for you, now."

They made their way back to her car quickly, hands roaming non-stop over one another's bodies. She unlocked the doors and motioned him into the back seat, then climbed in after. Pushing him to the center of the long seat, she maneuvered around until she was straddling his lap, skirt pushed up to her hips. Sitting straight up her head barely brushed the roof of the car; in one fluid motion she pulled her blouse off and dropped it on the seat beside him. Her breasts were rising and falling heavily behind the thin constraint of her bra; this followed the shirt quickly. Without taking her eyes from his, she lifted one beautiful orb and teased her own nipple with her tongue. His excitement was evident beneath her -- a hard bulge pushed insistently against her naked crotch.

She ground her hips in a slow circle, tantalizing him while she toyed with her breasts. Then, leaning forward, she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it apart. Her mouth closed on the side of his neck, biting slightly, lips pulling at his skin. Moving downward, she bent her neck and closed her lips around his nipple, teasing it with her tongue. He groaned and rested his head back against the seat, hands rising to caress the sides of her breasts, dropping to stroke her beautiful ass. She moved her head to the other side of his chest and his erection became painful against the restrictive trousers.

Sensing his need, she slid a short distance down his legs and moved her mouth up for another heated kiss. Her hands were busy in his lap, unfastening the pants and shoving unwanted cotton out of the way. Her movements became more furtive as their mouths pulled and teased each other. When he finally sprang free she raised her hips and lowered her slick tunnel onto him in one fast motion. They groaned in unison as she sank all the way onto him, both freezing for a moment as the sensation swept through their bodies. Then his fingers were gripping her soft ass and he helped her lift up in the awkward confines of the car, lowering her again as he threatened to slip out of her delicious sex. Her nipples scraped against his chest and he knew he couldn't contain himself for long. The world outside of the car ceased to exist as she rode him up and down, picking up speed as she felt his urgency. In a moment he cried out involuntarily and spasmed inside of her, shooting months of pent-up lust into her tender body. She buried her face in his neck and began to weep inexplicably as he came. His cock pulsed once again and they moaned together, overcome by their mutual desire. When his thrusts finally subsided they sat that way for an eternity, neither willing to part from the others flesh. Her face ran with tears of ecstasy; his eyes were wide with the almost painful intensity of passion.

"Was all that for me?" she finally asked.

"All that and more," he answered softly, and their lips sought one another again.