Vision of the Spirit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

"The beef is so tender and the vegetables are the best."

"Are you sure it's really beef?"

"Gross, please don't go there." She stood up. "Honey, you clean up in here and then meet me in the bedroom."

The cleanup took longer than it should have. Unconfident in his ability to deliver his package fully charged, Bill worried about hurting his wife's feelings. He'd heard from other husbands that pregnant women could be emotionally fragile. Maybe if he said the food made him sick. But that would only postpone the inevitable. Resigned to his fate, Bill entered their bedroom.

Annie had the covers pulled back and lay on her side, reading Better Homes and Garden. She smiled and patted the mattress. "Come here, Honey. I won't bite... hard."

"That's a relief." Bill stripped naked, while Annie watched.

"Okay, now put your head on your pillow and close your eyes."

He remembered a case in L. A. where a woman surprised her husband with a bullet this way.

The mattress sank, as Annie moved beside him. He felt her hand on his arm. She kissed him tenderly, moved his hands over his head and held them down. The kiss became passionate, as she straddled his waist. Her silk covered body pressed into his. Her hands rubbed up and down his forearms. The pillow under his head lifted, as she pushed underneath. Suddenly, he felt cold steel wrap around his wrists, heard the ratchet of handcuffs, and felt their tightness. He opened his eyes.

"You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

"Annie! Take 'em off."

"Nope." She just sat on him and grinned.

"Why not?"

"Because it turns me on," she said, shrugging the lacy robe from her shoulders.

"Well, it doesn't turn me on." Shackled by your own handcuffs was about the worst nightmare, right below getting shot by your own gun. Panic began to surge in his chest.

"You need to relax. Go with the flow."

The cuffs were tied to the bed, his arm movement restricted to a few inches in any direction. Calmly as possible, he said, "Annie, if you don't take them off right now I'm going to freak out."

"Don't do that." She massaged his chest. "I only want to make you feel good." She kissed his nipple. "Surrender to me." She teased the other with her finger.

"Annie--"

"Shush." She sat up and removed her robe. "Let me have my way for once."

Didn't she always get her way? "Okay, uncuff me and I'll just lie here."

"It's not the same. I like the power." Bending over him, her mouth within a fraction of his, she looked him in the eye and whispered, "I love you. Trust me. Let me tease you. Let me show you my naughty side." With the tip of her tongue, she tickled his lips and then sat upright.

What could he say that wouldn't hurt her feelings? She was his wife, and loved him enough to have his child. Even though he was the one chained to the bed, Annie looked like the vulnerable one -- sitting astride his hips, stomach bulging, breasts swollen, nipples erect and green eyes pleading indulgence.

Her fingers twirled his chest hair, as she explained, "I'm going to be a mother soon. I'll never be free to do whatever I want again without feeling the tug of responsibility. From now on, I'll be a role model under constant scrutiny and whatever I do won't be good enough. Parents are always responsible for their kids problems."

Bill thought she was about to cry. "Annie, you're going to be a fantastic mother. You're kind and nurturing..."

"I'm not!" She dismounted and lay her head on his hip. An arm fell across his thighs and pulled him tight against her cheek.

He wanted to hold her, console her. "I think you're just tired. Undo my hands and let me give you a massage."

Ignoring his request, Annie drew circles around his crotch with a fingertip. "They say confession is good for the soul."

Confession? The word was usually music to his ears, but not this time. What could she possibly have to confess? The first thing that came to mind was the baby. It wasn't his. She'd chained him up so he couldn't lose control.

Her finger traced down to the tip of his cock and then lifted the tumescent shaft. She wrapped her lips around the end and sucked him in like a noodle. In a reflex to the sensation, Bill strained against his bonds. The realization he was powerless to stop her felt unnerving... and thrilling.

She sucked, and played her tongue around his cock until he was hard. "See, its not so bad being my toy, now is it?"

He skirted the question by asking his own. "Do you have something to tell me?"

"You have a nice penis. I love your penis. I love the taste of your penis, the feel of it inside me. I love it, because it's attached to you."

Relieved, he said, "My penis and I took a vote, and we love you too."

Annie sat astride him, once again. She rose up on her knees, positioned his cock at her entrance and then slowly sat down. "Ah." Wearing a serene smile, she said, "I love intromission."

Bill realized he was holding his breath and exhaled, then relaxed the strain against his wrists. Sitting on him was a vision. Her curly red hair, freckled breasts, and pregnant bulge appealed to his machismo. He thought, I did that. Aloud, he said, "You are so beautiful."

He groaned when she dismounted and assumed her oral position. Staring at his hard-on, she said, "I feel like I should tell you, there was a time when I wasn't so discriminating about penises and who they were attached to."

"You don't have to tell me anything. I know you weren't a virgin. It's not important."

Her tongue came out and licked him like a Popsicle. "I like the way I taste on you. It brings back college memories. I'm not proud of them, but I don't regret them either." She met his gaze. "I was part of a threesome, once." She licked him again, and asked, "Does that shock you?"

It did. So much that he couldn't answer because there was a lump in his throat. Finally, he swallowed and the lump traveled directly to his cock and made it harder still. "We all do crazy things when we're young."

Lazily, she fondled him to keep him ready, while fleshing out the story. "I was still very naïve in my junior year. I'd had a couple of boyfriends, but nothing life changing -- just fun and games really.

When I got a letter from my mother, saying that Dad had cheated on her and she was filing for divorce, I was crushed. I'll never forget the day, October 3rd. The news shattered everything I believed in. I became sullen and withdrew socially." She played with him quietly for a while.

Bill could feel her pain and his erection began to fade.

"Oh no you don't." Annie sucked him and tickled his balls until he'd regained the proper level of rigidity. "My English Professor noticed a change in my behavior, and took an interest. Professor Montgomery asked me to stay after class and talk. Margie was so smart and sophisticated. I must've acted like a starry-eyed groupie, hanging on her every word. Little did I know that I'd fallen into her trap."

Annie crawled up and dangled a nipple against his lips. He happily applied suction to make her smile.

"She seduced me, Bill. She saw my weakness and took advantage of it. I felt so betrayed by my parents that I caved under the slightest pressure, just so I could feel grown up." Annie whispered in his ear, "I know it's wrong, but I still think about how good it felt." She kissed his cheek, and asked, "Do you still love me?"

"Of course, I love you." The picture of his slender wife in the arms of another woman burned in his mind's eye. "Are you bi?"

"No, not really. I think it was just a phase. I wanted to be loved by an adult, feel mature and worldly. Live above societal norms. Margie and her husband, Jack, filled that need." Once again, she straddled him and rode the peg for a silent minute with eyes closed. Her fingers rubbed between her legs, tangled in her coppery pubes. "It's so exciting to finally tell someone."

Bill's dick was like pipe.

A whimper escaped her lips. Her pussy clamped him in spasms of climax until she stopped moving. "Oh my..."

The pressure in Bill's scrotum dissipated.

After a brief rest, Annie dismounted and licked him again. "This reminds me of how Jack tasted after Margie fucked him." Her fist pumped him slowly while she talked. "Margie and I had been intimate for about a month, when she told me about their open marriage. It sounded so evolved. Their marriage would last through anything, unlike my parents."

"So, how did it happen the first time?"

"You want to know?" She pumped his cock fast, taking him near the brink. "All men fantasize about having two women, don't they?" she said, and stopped.

"I can't speak for all men, but it's a common fantasy."

"You guys are animals. That's why we need to chain you up occasionally." She kissed his stomach first and then let her lips land in random, sensitive spots -- a nipple, a thigh, a testicle. "One night, Margie tied Jack up like this, and blindfolded him. Jack didn't know anything about me. She stripped him as I watched from the door. His body was lean, with lots of stamina from running marathons. I watched her make love to him. It was so erotic to see her turn him on. Then she said, 'Jack, I've got a friend who wants to join us, okay?' That was my cue. I went to the bed and sat down. Jack tensed when he felt it move under my weight. He probably thought she was kidding until then. Margie said, 'This is my friend Lori. I'm going to kiss her and then she'll kiss you.' We kissed loudly. And then I kissed him. He was totally into it, even blindfolded and tied. He had to stay that way. That was Margie's only rule."

Bill felt like his cum would hit the ceiling if Annie touched him at that moment.

"I did everything she asked, willingly. It was the wildest night of my life. At the end, Margie rode him until he started to peak. Then I gave him head until he finished. We all kissed goodbye, and that was the end. The semester was soon over. I don't think she ever told Jack who I was. Margie was done with me. We were cordial in the halls, but that was it. I suffered from bouts of depression and humiliation. I felt used and discarded. But, those feelings passed eventually. Now, I can look back and think of it as an adventure."

Her small hand fondled his sack. "I've become an old, married, pregnant lady, living in the past."

Bill ran a foot up her inner thigh. "You are the sexiest woman on the face of earth. I love who you are today, tomorrow and forever."

A teardrop fell cold on his hip. "Really?"

"Absolutely."

Without another word, her lips surrounded his cock head. With her left hand fondling his balls, and the right hand pumping his shaft, he rapidly reached critical mass. He gave the warning, "I'm there," just before the rockets burst behind his eyelids and the waves of fluid shot up through her clenched fist. He heard her groan with the effort of taking it all.

When she finished draining him, Annie unlocked the cuffs. They curled up together and fell asleep.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12