Visit at Work

Story Info
I get visit at work from you, my "Daddy"
855 words
4.03
39.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, daddy, what if you walked in right now and surprised me! I would jump right up and hug you so tight, I wouldn't even notice that my tan dress was riding up. Everyone would look at me, and I might have to explain how you came from such a long distance just to see me. I tell everyone that I'll be right back and take you to the office in the corner, presumably for a "touching conversation".

When the door closes, you push me up against it, almost hard enough to make a sound for those outside to hear. Keep quiet, you say, you don't want everyone to know what a little whore you are. and you reach up between my legs, push my thong aside, and shove your finger inside me. I'm moist already, but nowhere near wet enough to take it comfortably.

"You're lucky I didn't shove two fingers in your ass," you tell me. "Now get down on your knees and blow me. Suck daddy's dick. Choke on it-- I know you love it that way." And you trade places with me, pulling me down by my hair. I look up at you through my glasses as i reach inside your pants and pull your cock out. You're not wearing underwear; you came here just for this. I kiss and suck on your cock, taking it into my throat and feeling the burn. Your cock feels smooth in my mouth and it tastes so good. I'm salivating from excitement. I can feel my pussy getting wetter as I lick and stroke you with my tongue before sliding it back in my throat. Trying not to gag and cough as i willingly cut off my air supply, you grab my head and push me further. You're always pushing me further, to places I always wanted to go but never could.

Past my own slurps, I can hear the sound of the printer, and a phone ringing. I hear chatter and laughter. but all i can taste, breathe, feel, and smell is your cock in my mouth. You roughly pull my head back, away from your cock. Good girl, you tell me. You pull me up by hair again and lead me over to the table in the middle of the room. You bend me over and lift my skirt up around my hips.

"Wouldn't you love it," you say, "if someone walked in right now? They'd come in and see your fucking pussy facing the door, bent over like a little slut." You reach down and rub my slowly and with purpose. I start to pant hard, although I'd rather be groaning and yelling your name.

"You've fucked someone out there," you say, gesturing to the door behind you. "I know you have. Maybe i should get him in here. You could call him in here and just start sucking his cock. Just like that. No words, no explanations. He walks in, sees us here on the table, your mouth open, my cock slamming into you." And with that, you do slam your cock into my pussy. It's certainly dripping now. And you fuck me hard against the table, shaking the pencils, making the plastic parts rattle. You grab my hips and pound me hard, and I fall forward and backward from your thrusting, and I imagine that cock in my mouth. The one that I have tasted before. The one, that after a night of too much tequila, found it's way into my tight little asshole.

I feel you getting hard and I can tell you're about to come. You grab me tighter and fuck me harder and harder. I start whimpering, no longer caring if anyone can hear me. I start imagining that the cock in my mouth would also be close to coming, and when I hear you groan under your breath and you start coming inside me, I can feel his come in mouth too. And I swallow it up. I start tensing my pussy around your cock, tensing and releasing.

"That's my girl," you chuckle before pulling out and tucking yourself back in your pants. "Now pull up those panties and go back and sit at your desk. Feel my come just slipping out of you all day. And tonight, I'll give you more. How would you like that, baby?" I am now standing in front of you. You reach up, and instead of smoothing my hair, you wrap your hands around my throat and start to squeeze. "How would you like that, baby? You want more of daddy's cum?" I nod, my face tingling from the lack of blood. "You want someone else's come too? Go invite your little friend." You bring your face close to mine, where I'm becoming desperate for a breath. "And if you don't, I'll bring someone. And you won't like who I pick out, I promise. You hear me?" I nod again. You plant a soft kiss on my parted, my unmoving, not breathing lips, and turn and open the door, leaving me alone in the room, gasping and wanting more