Visit to a Bath House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am whoever you want me to be," he replied. "Don't worry, I have a raincoat on."

I suddenly felt really dirty, fucking another stranger in the club. I reached back and felt the ring on the rubber on his cock. The root of his cock was thick. The pubic hair was wiry and course. I am being fucked by a black guy! I felt every thick inch of his cock as he stretched my hole. My ass opened and throbbed and squeezed his cock as he thrust in and out of me. Lust took over and I ended up begging him for it, whimpering and moaning as he built up from slowly fucking my ass to truly plowing my hole. His hands grabbed my hips, pulling me onto that thick shaft. I felt my asshole loosening and tightning around the thickness of his cock as it entered and left me.

I started chanting to him to fuck me harder, "oh fuck, ram me with your thick cock Fuck my asssshole!!!!! FUCK ME!!"

Finally, with a roar, he slammed into me one more time and I felt his cock throb in my asshole, emptying his balls of cum into the condom covering his cock deep in my ass. "Oh fuck" he moaned, "your ass is so fucking hot!!!"

His softening cock slipped from my ass. He slapped my ass and said, "you're a fucking amazing screw." He pulled off his condom and tied it off, placing it in my hand. He got up and left me panting in the dark.

My cock had come back to life. I got up off the bench and headed for the door, I was dizzy and thirsty. I checked in the shower area. Chris and Dani were still in there, Dani on his knees attempting to deep throat Chris' immense cock. I walked toward the front counter to get something to drink.

I was completely nude and my body was on fire. I got up to the front counter and asked the attendant if he there was anything to drink. There were two guys behding the booth. The taller guy said there was a fountain down by the sling room. I told him I didn't know where it was and he said he would show me.

He came out of the room and checked him out. He was taller than me by an inch or so. He was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. I followed him down another hallway and at the end of the hall, there was a wall-mounted drinking fountain. I bent down to take a drink and he started chatting with me.

"So, this is your first time here today, huh?"

"I was here earlier today, but came back because it was so fun", I replied. He was scanning up and down my body.

He was tall about 6'2" and 225 pounds with a shaved head. Toned, but not muscular. He looked like he had a runners body. He said his name was Josh.

Josh asked if I had had a chance to visit the entire facility. I told him I had seen most of it. He pointed at the room next to the fountain and asked if I had seen this room. Josh said that this room was 'special' but that it was usually locked.

He pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocked the room. He pushed open the door and I looked inside. The walls were painted black and I walked in slowly. The room was small, about 8 X 8. In the middle of the room hanging form the ceiling was a sling. I had never seen one before and I told Josh as much. He asked me if I would like to see how it worked. "Sure," I replied, not understanding the gravity of the situation.

Josh told me to sit back on the sling and lay back. I did as I was told. Josh told me to hold on to the chains at the far end and he proceeded to lift my legs. The chains at the end where my legs were had a leather cuff on each about three feet high. Josh put my ankles in these cuffs. I suddenly understood what this device was for and started to get up. Josh pushed my chest back down and told me not to worry. He lifted my legs up by the cuffs but didn't put them in there. He slowly started massaging up and down my legs. When he would get close to my crotch, he would go back up and massage my ankles. Before I knew it, Josh had enclosed both ankles in the cuffs. I was a bit concerned but he told me I could get out easily if I wanted to.

I lay back and let Josh massage my legs. He leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth bobbing up and down on it. I groaned in approval. When I looked down again, Josh had removed all his clothes. Just like his head, Josh's body was completely hairless. His cock stood out proudly from his body, it was a good 9 inches long and pretty thick. It bobbed up and down as he walked closer between my legs. He had place condom on it and reached down to my ass and lubed my hole.

Josh dove two fingers in my ass and smiled down at me. He knew I was well fucked already and pulled out his fingers, placing the head of his cock at my asshole. I felt him pushing it in, it felt fabulous. With all my earlier activity tonight, he slid in easily. Now I understood the real advantage of this sling. He took hold of the chains and began to swing me. This caused his cock to penetrate me as he pulled me closer to him and to ease himself out as he pushed away. He was able to fuck me with ease.

The sensation was great. It was almost like floating. Josh proceeded to fuck my ass and gradually began to pick up speed. He had left the door open and our moans had attracted attention. The other attendant was taking pictures of us, zooming in on his cock in my ass. My cock stayed hard up against my body. Josh didn't last long, maybe five minutes -- but that was because he was fucking me so steadily. Suddenly he let out a loud grunt and said he was coming. I could feel his cock growing inside of me. After a few more quick in and outs he stopped and remained inside of me while our breathing returned to normal.

He slowly pulled out of me and pulled the condom off his cock. It was filled with cum. He tied it off at the end and dropped it into a waste basket. He grabbed his clothes and asked me what I thought of the sling.

"It is hot!" I replied breathlessly. He stepped away and I saw Chris and Dani at the entrance to the door. Josh dressed and said he needed to watch the front desk and left. Chris and Dani came into the room with towels around their waists. The attendant closed the door behind them and pulled Dani's towel away from his body. Dani walked around by my head. I tilted my head down and Dani slowly entered my mouth with his cock. At this angle I could take him deep in my throat. When his cock touched the back of my throat, I reached back and grabbed his hips trying to control the depth of his cock down my throat. As it touched my tonsils, I swallowed and pulled him forward. His pubic hair touched my chin and his balls banged into my nose. My throat contracted around his cock and I heard him moan, "you are one great cocksucker, Drew". I saw flashes as picture after picture was taken of me.

I almost forgot about Chris until I felt him between my legs. He didn't even waste any time lubing me up. I could just feel the head of his bulbous cock pressed against my rosebud opening. Chris leaned in a little and said, "get ready Drew, I am going to fuck you good and hard and make you my bitch." I could feel my wet opening twitch with delight feeling his warm cock head pressed in closer. Suddenly he pushed half his cock in me.

My vision when white and if I hadn't had a cock rammed down my throat I would have screamed for him to pull out. I tried bucking, but that sent Dani's cock even further down my throat. I tried pushing off of Dani so I could catch my breath, buth that just put me further down on Chris' cock.

The attendant kept on taking pictures and stuttered, "Guys, you shouldn't bareback in this club."

Chris moaned back to him, "He's my boyfriend, we are safe. I am the only one that gets to breed him."

I felt the bottle of poppers near my nose again and took in a deep breath. Instantly I felt better and Chris started fucking my ass. I drifted off into a horny state of relaxation and Chris drove most of his cock into my ass. I felt so filled up and stretched out with his cock buried deep in me. It still hurt, and the pain was diminishing and the pleasure of his cock penetrating me took over. He grabbed my hips and thrust deep into me and the pulled all the way out.

When he did that he moaned, "Oh Drew, your hole is so tight! I love you Drew!

Restrained as I was, all I could do was try to squirm all over his cock, and it made me even hornier wanting him to really fuck me.

Chris must have picked up on my feelings and really started to pound me. He would go all the way in then pull his veiney hard cock all the way out let my ass close up, and then slam fuck me by thrusting his cock all the way in me. His huge cock head felt like he was splitting me in two. And each thrust pushed me further down on Dani's cock, nestled deep in my throat.

My body was filled from both ends. Someone reached down and pinched my nipples. I moaned on Dani's cock. Both guys knew what they were doing. My body was responding. My ass was clenched down so tightly on Chris's cock. I thought I felt it tear a bit as the last inch was pushed in me, bottoming out his cock in my bowels. Chris and Dani were working over my body like pros. Someone was twisting my nipples. The other was kneading my balls, slightly squeezing and tugging on them. They left my cock alone.

"You like that big cock in your ass," moaned Dani. "You are such a fucking bottom loving cum slut." The dirty talk was turning me on.

"You are a whore for cock, aren't you Drew?" sighed Chris. "I wish I could have fucked you like this in college. Ryan told me you had a tight little ass." So, Ryan and Chris had gotten together in college.

Chris slammed his cock in deeper and I could feel his cock swell up with each stroke getting thicker, and his head seemed to be getting meatier. With each stroke my ass would clamp down on his shaft till he was buried in me. I tried to hold him, but that made him push into me deeper and setting the rhythm of cock sucking with Dani.

"Take our cocks you cock sucking whore. Fuck my cock you bitch!" I was in complete bliss, it felt to good to be stuffed from both ends. I could feel both cocks getting harder, and Chris' cock head was getting larger.

Suddenly I felt Chris go really hard and he stood between my legs, and gripped my thighs and screamed out, "Oh fuck! I am going to cum in your bitch motherfucking ass."

Dani screamed out, "Suck my cream! You are my cum slut." With that Chris thrust up into me deeply, and Dani bent down and wrapped his mouth around my cock. I was helpless as Chris kept cumming with thick ropey warm streams of cum deep in me and Dani's cock let loose down my throat. I unloaded into Dani's mouth at the same time, on sexual overdrive. My ass was on fire as Chris cock felt like it doubled in girth. My balls ached when I was done.

Dani pulled his cock out from my throat. I took in a deep breath and moaned as I was still split on Chris' thick cock. I groaned to Chris that I didn't' even get to taste him because he was so deep in my throat. Dani leaded down to kiss me and dumped my own load back into my mouth. It startled me but I swallowed it, tasting my own essence while frenching kissing him. Chris was still fucking me, and I could feel his cock discharging deep within me. His cream was white hot in my ass. I felt so filled and wet. Chris was still fucking me with his hard drained cock sliding it in and out easily. I so enjoyed the after fuck till he couldn't go anymore and slipped out. My ass was oozing cum, and it felt so wet and good.

They both helped me out of the sling and steadied me, and Dani suggested we go back into our room and relax.

12