Visit to Headmaster

Story Info
A fond remembrance of School Days.
1.1k words
4.05
37.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers

He was sat on the chair where she had left him 10 minutes earlier. His eyes roamed around the room noting the chair placed about 6 feet from him, his eyes then strayed to the door as he wondered what she was doing.

There was a tap on the door, he automatically said "Yes."

The door slowly opened and she came into the room, she had changed from the jeans and t-shirt she had greeted him in. She now wore a sheer white blouse, which was unbuttoned to show her cleavage and bra. The short black and grey kilt ended mid thigh and she wore what he assumed to be white stockings and black heeled shoes. To complete the look she had her hair tied in two bunches with white ribbons and she was sucking a lolly.

"Hello sir," she said in a quiet voice "Miss sent me here because I've been a naughty girl."

She sat on the chair with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees looking every inch the demure school girl and not the thirty year old woman that she was, except for the flash of her lacy stocking tops.

"Oh and what have you been up to this time?" he asked as he smiled.

"Well you know Tony Black?"

"I do," he replied.

" Well I was under his desk giving him a blow job and it was ok until he came because he knocked his books on the floor and miss found me......" she tailed off.

"You know I've got to punish you don't you?"

She nodded as she played with her hair, she then stood and bent over placing her hands on the seat of the chair with her legs slightly apart. He felt his already hard prick twitch as from where he still sat he had a view of her round ass covered with white knickers.

He stood and walked up to her raising her skirt over her hips, caressing her buttocks as he did so. Suddenly he slapped her ass hard, she yelped slightly as he did so. He again caressed her buttocks his fingers straying to her pussy, stroking that through the material.

"Oh your pants are wet," he said "you must have enjoyed yourself. Did you?"

"Yes I did," she replied.

He slapped her again "Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"That's better, now take off those wet panties and sit down we need to talk."

She did as she was told slowly removing her panties with her ass still towards him before sitting again on the seat.

He returned to his seat. This time she did not sit with her legs crossed but hooked the heels of her shoes on the side bars of the seat. She started the rub her fingers up and down the insides of her thighs, each time getting closer to her pussy which was hidden by her skirt. She then moved the skirt aside and he saw her smooth shaved pussy.

"Oh fuck," he moaned

She looked at him and smiled as she started to play with her pussy and clit. He could hear how turned on and wet she was as her fingers darted in and out of her sodden pussy. She held eye contact with him as she slowly pushed her panties into her cunt, once that done she took the lolly out of her mouth and rubbed it over her pussy lips and slowly rubbed her clit with it. She then slowly licked it with her tongue and sucked it.

"mmmmmm," she sighed "come and taste me.....Now," she ordered

He went on his knees before her and greedily sucked and licked her pussy, feeling the softness of her undies against his chin. He slowly removed the knickers from her cunt as his fingers and tongue explored further. She slid her ass forward on the chair to enable him better access. He began to fuck her with his fingers, she was moaning with pleasure as he fucked her hard his fingers so wet.

"Stop now," she ordered him. He looked up at her somewhat bemused, as she then took his hand and licked his fingers as though each were a new lolly.

"Stand and I'll show you how good I am...." she smiled "sir," she added as an afterthought.

He stood and she undid and lowered his trousers, his cock which had been straining against the material sprung out. She took it and gently caressed him then ran her tongue around the tip, tasting his pre-come. She then took him deeply in her mouth, sucking at him. He moaned as her warm mouth encircled his cock and took him in. She again licked the head of his cock before taking him fully into her mouth.

"I cant hold on," he sighed as she continued

She could feel how close he was to coming, so she took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him as she continued to wank him with her hand. He came over her face mouth and hair. She licked her lips getting as much of his cum as she could. She then licked the cum of the end of his cock, which remained semi erect and started to respond again to her touch.

She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders to his wrists, where, as the cuffs were still buttoned it remained. She ran her nails lightly down across his chest.

"Sit here please," she requested as she stood. As he did so she moved to the chair where he had been seated earlier. She reached down the side of the chair and bought up a bottle of brandy

" Oh dear sir, you have been a naughty boy drinking alcohol in school time," as she spoke she rubbed the bottle between her thighs. She then raised one leg over the arm of the chair and started to rub the bottle against her clit, watching his face the whole time. His prick twitched in anticipation of what she was about to do.

She very slowly pushed the neck of the bottle into her cunt, all the way in to the shoulders of the bottle. As she slowly withdrew it, he could see it was wet with her juices. Again she slowly drove it deep into her cunt.

"That is so hard," she murmured as she threw her head back and fucked herself hard with the bottle and played with her tits.

With his hands still entangled in the sleeves of his shirt he began to stroke his hard cock, groaning as he watched her bring herself off on the bottle.

minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers