Visit to the Cabin Ch. 5

Story Info
Mistress Susan releases them for more fun.
4.6k words
96.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxman
Saxman
36 Followers

It was a very uncomfortable night to say the least for Kim and I. Kim in the cold steel cage and me spread-eagle on the floor with two butt-plugs up our asses. We had no idea what time it was when Mistress Susan came down and released us.

"Well you two, it was quite an evening for you, and us. Why don't you shower put on some comfortable clothes and come up and talk to Jonathan and me. We will forgo the master/slave relationship for a couple of hours this morning and just talk. This should give you a change to rest and give us a breather. It's pretty intense and draining to be a dominant 48 hours straight. And I am sure it was just a draining for you."

Kim and I couldn't wait to get to the shower. We both smelled like cum, pussy and piss and we couldn't wait to let the hot water just drown away our aching bodies. While in the shower Kim gave me a warm and wonderful soul kiss.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"That's for being an incredible husband and a wonderful slave," she smiles looking up at me. "I'd make love to you right here if I didn't think it would get in us in trouble. I have had the time of my life over the last couple of days. I felt so degraded, so humiliated and yet so alive and it's because of you and your adventuresome spirit. Never forget I love you more than life itself and no matter what happens through this week, or what I say. You are my husband and the father of my children and you mean more to me than anything."

We are now hugging and kissing. I have a hard-on, but that doesn't compare to the warm emotion that is sweeping through my body. We begin to cry holding each other and I never want this moment to end. But soon we remember we have to dress and go up to see Susan and Jonathan. We towel ourselves off and slip into shorts and tee-shirts. It feels weird to have clothes on after being naked for the last two days. Kim kisses me and holds me for a few for minutes before we head up the stairs to see Kim and Jonathan.

When we get to the living room Jonathan and Kim are sitting on the sofa drinking coffee and having bagels.

"Hey you two," Jonathan smiles. "Here have some coffee," he pours us a cup each, "and grab a bagel. We just toasted them and they are still hot."

Kim and I both fix our coffee the way we like it and spread cream cheese over each of our bagel. We also notice fruit on the table. Kim grabs a banana and I grab an apple. It was a little weird. The two people who had us sucking, fucking and drinking their piss just a hours ago were now hanging out just treating us like best friends. But I guess that's what we are in reality. It's just that after all we had been through together it felt weird.

"Well you two," Jonathan starts. "What do you think of the week so far. I hope we haven't been too rough on you. I know we have introduced a lot of new things to you and done some things others outside of the scene might consider awful, but we wanted this week to be special to the four of us. And you two have been a dream-come-true to Susan and I. We thought you might have quit a long time ago, but you both hung in there without even hinting at the safe-words or complaining. But our biggest concern is our friendship. I know we have degraded and humiliated you two a lot over the past two days. We figured since your cock was constantly hard and Kim's pussy was dripping wet through the whole experience that we weren't hurting you too bad. So tell us what your thoughts are. Should we quit and just have a great rest of the week, just the four of us or should we press on to new territory. We won't be hurt by either decision. Susan and I have had a wonderful week and will continue to have a wonderful week no matter what your decision." Jonathan sits back in the couch and crosses one leg over the other and gives a broad smile.

Kim and I just look at each other. We both already knew the answer, but we needed to see it in each others eyes before we answered.

"Well honey, what do you think?" I look at Kim.

"I think we should continue on if you want to honey. As I told you awhile ago in the basement, I love you no matter what happens this week. It's been pretty hard, but I am can't seem to wait to see what Jonathan and Susan have in store for us. If you feel up to it I am in."

Well that's all the encouragement I needed.

"We want to go on Jonathan," I say without hesitation.

"We were hoping you would say that," Susan chimes in. "Why don't we enjoy the rest of the day as friends. Maybe we can go into town and Kim and I can shop and you and Jonathan can rent some clubs and golf or something, but tonight we will continue the games. How does that sound?"

Kim and I both agree and we all hug each other and get ready to head out for the day as friends.

"Before we go," Susan looks at Kim and I. "What did you two think of Adrian?"

Kim blushes, "I never knew there were cocks that big and oh my, what a body. Why do you ask?"

"What did you think Carl?" Susan looks up at me.

"I thought he was an incredible specimen of a man. I was really turned on when he was fucking Kim and making me watch...and the things he made her say to me was a real turn-on. I felt so humiliated and out of control, yet so aroused. I am not even sure why. Then he made me suck his black cock to get Kim's juices off. I am getting hard just remembering it."

"Well I am glad you two approved. I am not sure if any of the other people you met last night will be involved in the rest of the week, but I am sure Adrian will be. Like I said he is the pimp for our BDSM club and he whores out our slaves. How would you two feel about being whores." Susan pauses, "It doesn't matter, you two have already said you wanted to go on, but here is one more chance to back out."

Kim looks at me again and I look back at Susan, "We're still in."

That settled the matter and we all were off to town for the day. Jonathan and I had a fun golfing and the girls had fun shopping. We all just hung out like the good friends that we were. I am not sure what Susan and Kim bought while shopping, but Susan said they had surprise for me and that I would get see it soon enough. Late in the afternoon we ate and headed back to the cabin. When we returned to the cabin Susan instructed us to shower and take a nap and that her and Jonathan were going to take a nap as well. She said that the arrangements had already been made for tonight and that it was going to be long and hard on the both of us. We were instructed to sleep naked so that we could begin our games anew as soon as Susan woke us. We were both soon sound asleep. Even though we were both very excited, the night in the cage for Kim and the night spread-eagle on the concrete floor for me must have taken it's toll on us.

I am not sure what time it was when Mistress Susan woke me and Kim up, but it felt like it was early to mid evening.

"Okay you to, up and at 'em," came Mistress Susan's voice down the stairs. "We have quite a lot of preparation before Master Adrian gets here to take you two out for a night of whoring."

"Oh my god, they are actually going to make us whore," Kim whispered to me.

"Well what did you think they meant?"

"Well I thought they meant they would bring people here to the cabin. I didn't think they were going it take us out anywhere." Kim looked a little panicked.

"We can call it off honey," I say softly to her.

She looks unsure, "We told them we would go on and I do trust them to keep us safe."

"So on we go," I exclaim.

When Mistress Susan reached our room in the basement we were both on our knees with our heads down.

"Very good you two are becoming such good slaves. Carl, I want you to get ready down here. Here is what I picked out for you to wear tonight." She hands me a black leather vest a jock-strap and a set of black leather chaps. "Remain barefoot and put on your collar with a leash and oh yes before I forget, put your butt-plug in and put on your cuffs, just on the wrists. Kim come with me upstairs we have to get you ready."

So up the stairs Kim and Susan go. I am left to get ready by myself. Putting the plug back in doesn't seem to be as hard as the day before, but it does feel just as uncomfortable. I feel myself blush as it goes in, but soon I am ready with my entire costume on. I look into the mirror and see how I looked. I was quite a sight. Surely I wasn't going out in public looking like this.

About an hour later I hear the basement door open and Master Jonathan lead Kim down the stairs by a leash. Kim was stunningly whorish. Mistress Susan followed, also dressed stunningly, but not like a whore. Mistress Susan was in a black body suit that shined like vinyl. It had a high collar that zipped all the way up like a turtle neck. She had black spiked four inch heels to complete the ensemble. Kim on the other hand was dressed in a red vinyl dress with a plunging neck-line that went all the way to her navel displaying her cleavage. She had a red collar on that was really wide. It almost wouldn't allow her to move her head from side to side. Almost like a neck-brace, with one ring in the middle where the leash was attached. She had her hands cuffed behind her back. She also had on red, what looked to be six inch high heels. She was heavily made up with way more blush and mascara than she usually puts on, and the bright red lipstick completed the whore look. I would bet she has a butt-plug in as well and no panties.

"How do you like our surprise I promised you?" Mistress Susan says.

I nod my approval.

Master Jonathan is dressed more casually. He is in all black with a turtle neck sweater and Docker pants and black Docker shoes. Dressed like he is going out on a typical night on the town.

"Well what do you think Carl," Mistress Susan is the first to speak. "How do you like the surprise we picked up today for you, or should I say for the johns this little slut is about to satisfy."

I was literally speechless. I was so turned on and yet so embarrassed for my wife and myself.

"I am afraid I can't wait," Master Jonathan says. "I want the first blow-job of the evening. Kneel whore."

Mistress Susan pushes my wife to her knees on the floor. Master Jonathan threads my wife's leash between his legs and draws her face to his crotch. My wife instantly starts to unzip his pants with her teeth.

Master Jonathan slaps her across the face. "Did I give you permission to unzip my pants you whore?"

Tears well in her eyes. I don't think so much from the slap, but from embarrassment. "No Sir, I am sorry."

"Now you may unzip my pants and begin my pleasure, bitch," Master Jonathan glares down at her.

My wife soon has his zipper down and is fishing out his cock with her tongue. Master must not have any underwear on, I think to myself, my wife has an easy time getting his cock out. Soon she has it stiff as a pole. Master instructs her to put his cock in her mouth and run her lips up and down on it. He wants to see her lipstick streaked on it to prove what a whore she is.

Mistress Susan looks up at me, "How are you enjoying the show our little whore is putting on. Look at her lipstick shine on Master's cock. I bet you wished that was your cock. Well not this week my little slave. You will be the cock sucker this week."

Mistress moves behind me and begins to rub my chest. Soon she has her hand on my jock-strap. "My aren't we hard. It must be a real turn-on to watch your wife show what a slut she is. Watch her lick his cock like a common whore. Look at her lipstick, whore-red just cover Master's cock. I bet you are about to burst, too bad that it isn't your cock that's she's sucking, but then again she is our whore for the rest of the week." Just when I think I can't stand any longer Mistress lets go of my throbbing cock.

"Slave I am not ready to cum this evening, but your whore of a wife has gotten my cock all red with her lipstick. I think you should get down here and clean it off." Mistress pushes me to my knees beside my wife.

"Move whore!" Mistress sneers at my wife. She scurries up to obey.

I am now licking off the lipstick left by my wife. Master begins to moan, "You better not let me cum slave or there will be hell to pay."

I slow down my cleaning of Masters cock. I take slower licks with my tongue. Soon all the lipstick is gone and Master is pleased with my job. "Stick your tongue in my piss-hole slave, I need to get rid of this hard-on." Master unleashes a flood of piss in my mouth and down my throat.

"Ahhh, that's it slave. Nothing like pissing away a good hard-on.

After Master is finished he shakes what's left of his piss in my mouth and then zips up his pants. "Get used to that slave, there will probably plenty of that this evening."

Just as we finish we hear a car horn from outside of the cabin.

"Right on cue," Mistress exclaims.

Mistress cuffs my hands behind my back and grabs my leash. Master grabs my wife's leash and we head up the stairs. I still can't believe they are going to take me out like this. I look like the cover of "Blue Boy" magazine. When we reach the outside there is a huge motor-home and Master Adrian is outside waiting for us.

"Hello everyone," he smiles. He hugs Mistress Susan and shakes Master Jonathan's hand. "I am glad you have our two whores ready. I have a night planned they won't soon forget. Come on in and we will make these two as uncomfortable as possible for the ride."

We follow him into the motor-home. The inside of the motor-home has been gutted. There is a king-size bed in the very rear of the home and the rest looks like a dungeon-on-wheels. There are chains hanging from the ceiling with all types of whips, dildoes, accessories hanging on the walls. There is a chair or should I say toilet seat of particular interest to me. It is like a toilet seat with four springs that hold it off the ground over an huge dildo. I can tell that as the seat moves up and down on the springs the dildo will fuck who ever is on the seat.

"I see that you see the guest of honor seat," Mistress walks up behind me. "And guess who's the guest of honor...that's right...you slave."

Mistress reaches and pulls out my butt-plug. "Now that should allow you to take your special seat with no problem."

"Mistress that dildo is too thick for my ass." I whimper. It's about the same length as Master Adrian, but his much thicker.

"Don't worry, I am sure you can take it," Mistress rubs my cock through the jock-strap from behind. She is getting me hard and she knows it. "You don't want to disappoint Mistress do you?" She pouts and breathes heavily into my ear and releases my cuffed hands.

"No Mistress," I respond wearily.

Mistress puts on rubber gloves and is soon greasing up the dildo, then she moves behind me and greases up my ass. Then she leads me by my leash over to the chair and eases me down on the seat. She positions the monster dildo right at my ass. As I sit down on the toilet seat the head of the dildo enters my ass. I moan in pain. There is a sharp pain, sharper than the one when I inserted my plug for the first time. Mistress then clips my cuffs on chains above me. I am in a squatting position. She ties my ankles to the floor. I can't move except to spring up and down on the massive dildo in my ass. Mistress then fits me with something that straps around my head and has two metal things that fit in my mouth that keep it open. She comments on how a cock would look in my mouth with it forced open that way.

"How does that feel slave?"

I can only moan with the mouthpiece in my mouth.

"Well you will get used to it slave, especially after the first few bumps in the driveway. You will be fucking yourself the whole trip. This should loosen you up for the games this evening." Mistress Susan pushes down on my shoulders sending the dildo do it's hilt up my ass. I scream from the searing pain in my ass. She just smiles and turns away.

"Well now for our slut-whore," Master Adrian turns toward my wife.

Master Jonathan leads my wife to the middle of the motor-home. He uncuffs her and clips her cuffs on two chains hanging for the ceiling. He then spreads her legs as far as they can go leaving most of her weight on her wrists and secures them to hooks in the floor. He then puts a cock-gag into her mouth. From the corner Master Adrian hands Master Jonathan a what looks to be a tripod with a dildo on it. Master Jonathan places it under my wife. He adjust the legs so that the dildo is right at my wife's pussy. I now realize that as I had guessed before she has a butt-plug in and with this huge dildo in her she will be filled completely. Master greases up the dildo and begins to crank the little crank handle just below the dildo raising it inch by inch in to my wife's cunt. She gasps, but Master Jonathan continues to turn the crank until the dildo is buried deep into her pussy.

"As with your husband, you will enjoy the bumps on the way to our destination as well, but let me warn you now, you do not have permission to orgasm. If you do I will take one of these whips off the wall and punish you while we are moving." Master Jonathan pauses, "Do you understand my little whore?" My wife nods and stares at him wide-eyed.

I can tell her pussy is already dripping. The juices are running down her leg and her sex is strong in the motor-home already.

"Well we're off," Master Adrian exclaims and heads for the front of the motor-home.

I feel it crank up and start to move. Every little bump sends the dill up my ass and crams my wife's pussy full of "cock". I am literally fucking myself. Reaching the end of the driveway I begin to loosen up and my ass starts to get used to the dill. It's actually becoming quite pleasurable.

"Same goes for you slave," Mistress glares down at me. "If you cum from the ass fucking I will whip the shit out of you right here in this camper."

It's unnerving to say the least. In a motor-home, not knowing where we are headed, but knowing we are going to be a couple whores tonight. To know we will be used by strangers we have never met and probably degraded and humiliated as well.

We have driven about a half hour when I notice blue flashing lights in the rear window. The windows are tinted over heavily, but the flashing lights cut through the tint. My heart moves into my throat.

"Looks like we are being pulled over," Master Adrian yells back. "Looks like a motorcycle cop. Hang on, I am going to pull over into this K-Mart parking lot and take care of this."

Master Adrian pulls over and gets out of the door. Luckily he is dressed quite conservatively, I think to myself. No leather or anything like he had on last night.

"Stay right there boy!" I hear from the outside.

"Who you calling boy officer?"

"Why you, son," the officer responds.

Shit, I think to myself. All we need is a racist cop and for Master Adrian to give him shit and have him come in and find us like this.

"I am not your boy or your son," I hear Master Adrian say.

Damn it Master Adrian, please just play it down I think to myself.

"Let me see your license and registration,"

Master Adrian must have complied because I didn't hear any other conversation.

"Just a minute. I need to run this," and I hear footsteps walking away from the camper.

Soon I hear footsteps return. "I am afraid there is some problem here Mr. Johnson. I am going to have to ask if you would let me look inside your camper."

Now my heart is really pounding. I can't believe this is happening to us. I look over at my wife and see her eyes are wide with fear.

"I don't believe I have to do that," I hear Master Adrian's voice again.

"No you don't," the cop says, "but if you don't I will have to impound your vehicle."

Damn it I think. What is he going to do?

"Well I guess you leave me no choice officer." I hear the door knob turn and in comes Master Adrian with the officer. The officer is a motorcycle cop just as Master Adrian had said. He had on the riding pants with high boots and a tight shirt. He begins to look around. Now my heart is really pounding and I can see Kim is really scared at this point.

Saxman
Saxman
36 Followers
12