Visit to the Hygienist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmmmm, sweetie suck my nipple into your mouth. I want to feel your hot breath all over my hard nipple” she cried out.

My lips barely touched her hard nipple when Carol let out a low moan of pleasure, my tongue lightly licking around and over the sensitive nub. I slowly sucked as much of her breast as I could into my mouth, letting my tongue flick across the nipple. Her body squirmed as she pushed her breast tight against my face giving me the feeling she was trying to smother me. I let her nipple pop out of my mouth only to capture it again, sending it back deep into my hot mouth. When I finished licking her nipple until it was standing straight up, my mouth and tongue made a wet trail to her other waiting tit. I applied the same treatment to her other breast, sucking on the very tip of her extended nipple before sucking it hard then deep into my mouth. Her body gyrated on mine, moaning and groaning her approval as she enjoyed the treatment I was giving her breasts.

“Ohhh baby ... yes ... that’s it suck my nipples ... ohhh ... mmmmm ... yesss ... suck them harder honey ... harder ... that’s it ... ohhh ... yess” she called out, her body dancing around on top of me as I sucked harder as she had commanded, giving each breast and nipple the same treatment over and over until both breasts were wet and covered with my saliva.

My hands moved to her ass, squeezing each cheek, feeling her butt muscles tighten with each squeeze through her pants. I needed to see her totally naked. My hands made their way to the front of her pants, undoing the button at the top then pulling down the zipper. Her hips lifted allowing me better access. When I had pulled the zipper down as far as it would go, she got up and stood next to the low slung chair.

“Is this what you wanted to see?” Carol said, hooking her fingers into the waistband then slowly pulling her pants down.

“Yes, I want to see your pussy before I fuck it.”

Carol laughed as she let her pants drop to the floor, leaving her dressed only in her blue bikini panties. I saw the dark spot on her panties at the juncture of her thighs from the presence of her liquid nectar seeping from her pussy.

“Mmm it looks like you’re excited about seeing my cock too,” I said smiling into her big green eyes.

“Baby, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to see that cock of yours.”

Carol turned and walked to the end of the chair. She leaned over to undo my belt, top button, and pull down my zipper.

“My my we seem to have some type of growth here. I wonder if it’s dangerous?” she said laughing, placing her hand on my hard cock, rubbing it through my briefs.

“Only when it shoots its load” I said, smiling as I watched her pull down my pants.

Her hands moved back to the waistband of my briefs and I watched as she pulled them down to expose my hard cock. It sprang from its prison, bobbing up and down in front of her face. I saw the smile spread across her face, her tongue coming out of her mouth to lick her lips.

“What a nice looking cock. I’m going to enjoy shoving the prick into my hot pussy” she said, grabbing it and slowly stroking the entire length.

I moaned from her touch, feeling my cock’s temperature rise a few degrees. Carol took her time, slowly stroking it, squeezing it hard on some down strokes and barely touching it on others. She looked into my eyes, giving me a sexy sensuous smile. I must have had that look like a little lost puppy because she stopped her gentle massage and walked back to the side of the chair. Putting her foot on a pedal under the chair, I suddenly found myself reclining back to an almost horizontal position.

She walked to where my head lay and said “pull my panties off and lick my hot pussy while I get to know your big hard cock more intimately.”

I was only too happy to oblige, pulling her panties down to expose her moist wet pussy so close to my face. When her panties fell to the floor, I watched elated as she placed one leg on either side of my head. I looked up see her cunt, glistening with her juices, as it lowered onto my face. I grabbed her ass, pulling her down onto my lips, letting my tongue dart out and taste her sweet nectar for the first time. My head was spinning with passionate lust as my tongue delved further into her slit until I felt her hard clit. I slowly licked around the hard nub, flicking my tongue over her hard clit before sliding my tongue down to the opening of her pussy then back up to lightly suck on the hard wet nub. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks as my tongue and lips roamed over her slit exploring it like an adventurer does when they explore the unknown.

My cock jumped when I felt her tongue lick the very tip of it, then slide around the head coating it with her saliva. I felt her tongue trail down to the base and onto my balls before retracing her route to the head of my cock. When her mouth engulfed the head of my cock, I felt a warmness wash over me as her lips clamped tightly around the ridge. I pushed my hips upwards to help her take my cock deeper into her mouth. She apparently didn’t need any help as her mouth slowly sank further onto my shaft. Her mouth began a slow rhythm up and down, tightening her grip on my pole then lathering it with her tongue and lips. My hips bucked faster as the sensations of her sucking coursed through my body.

As Carol got acquainted with my cock, I licked and kissed my way up and down her slit, sucking her hard clit into my mouth again, feeling her thighs tighten around my head, and then relaxing as I moved to another part of her moist vagina. Moving my tongue downward, I licked around her opening before inserting my tongue into her. I felt and heard her moan around my cock as my tongue darted in and out of her sweet tasting cunt. My tongue wiggled and sank deeper into her hole, tasting the sweet nectar of her desire.

We kissed, licked, and sucked each other, bringing out the smoldering passion in our bodies. I jabbed my tongue in and out of her wet pussy as she sucked and nibbled on my pole. Our bodies moved in time to our lovemaking, pushing and pulling each other as we tried to satisfy the burning lust. My cock felt like it was on fire and I wasn't sure how long I would last from the attention she was giving my cock. I felt her thighs tighten around my head more insistently and knew she was close to the boiling point. I moaned into her sweetness when she grabbed my balls and sucked each of them into her mouth. My hips bucked faster as the animal desire in me rose to a dangerous level. Just when I thought I would shoot my load, she raised her mouth of my cock and balls.

"I want to feel you hard cock slide deep into my pussy" she hissed, climbing off me.

I watched her stand by the side of the chair, then move over my prone body, straddling my cock. She reached between her thighs and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I looked down at her hand, watching it grasp my hardness and rubbed it lightly over her slit. I moaned again from the feeling of my cock sliding over her slippery skin. As she teased her cunt with my cock, I grabbed her breasts in my hands, squeezing them lightly before placing them on her hard nipples. I saw her eyes close and her head roll back as I fingered each nipple. As I pinched each protruding bud, she moaned loudly and began to slowly insert my cock into her tunnel.

"Ohhhh ... baby ... yesssss" I called out as I felt the searing heat of her pussy envelope my cock.

Her hands rested on my chest, supporting herself so she had the tip of my cock just inside her juicy lips. With a slow deliberate motion, her body sank further onto my manhood. My eyes closed as she allowed my cock to penetrate further into her hot pussy. A warm sensation washed over me the more my cock slipped into her moist cunt. It seemed like it took her an hour to sink her pussy onto my cock until it completely filled her. When she had finally settled onto my cock, she froze for a few seconds getting use to the intruder. My mind reeled when she began squeezing her vaginal muscles around my cock as if to milk its contents out. Her hips rocked slowly back and forth as I felt my imprisoned cock throb.

"Ahhhh ... yesssss ... ohhhhh ... mmmmmm" she groaned as she rode my stiffness.

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock" I whispered pinching her nipples harder.

"I love the way your cock fits so nicely in my pussy, baby" she moaned, picking up the pace, rocking back and forth.

My hands left her wonderful breasts and landed on her thighs. I squeezed her thighs, feeling them rocking gently on my cock. I lifted my upper body, putting my hands on her ass cheeks, helping her milk the hot juice I had stored in my balls. Her hands went around my neck, pulling my head to her breasts. We sat in an upright position, her slowly rocking on my cock and me kissing her hot flesh, flicking my tongue over her extended nipples. Our groans filled the empty office as we rocked together, climbing higher and higher toward our ultimate release. Her hands held my head tight against her breasts as mine traveled up and down her back feeling the perspiration from our lovemaking.

She pushed me back down into the chair and announced "Ohhhhh ... honey, my cunt is on fire. I want to fuck your sweet cock until I explode."

I saw the glazed look in her eyes, fierce with determination that she was about to give my cock a good hard ride. "Come on Carol. Ride my hard cock. Ohhhh that's it baby. Slide that pussy up and down my pole" I answered pushing my hips upward, thrusting my cock deeper into her.

She braced her hands on my chest as she raised her body, pulling her pussy off my cock. Just when I thought I would pop out, she pushed herself down impaling herself on my cock. Up and down her body bounced, moaning with each thrust of her cunt back onto my member. I grabbed her swaying breasts trying to hold onto them as she rode my cock. I saw one of her hands move between her thighs, rubbing her bouncing pussy lips. Her head rocked back and forth as she moaned and groaned continuously, breathing heavy from the heavy fucking.

My cock throbbed inside her moist walls as her body slid up and down. With a deep sigh, she embedded herself on my cock and slowly rocked her hips back and forth. I felt her vaginal muscles clenching my rod, keeping it lodged inside her and then as she pulled her sweet cunt upwards, she released my cock only to have her muscles grab it again.

I beyond reason now, wanted to touch her everywhere at once, wanting to keep her pussy filled with my manhood. She swayed above me, her eyes closed one second then open the next; watching the desire on my face, get the best of me.

"Come on Rick; fill me with your hot cum baby. I want to feel your cock explode inside me. Ohhhhh, fuck, your cock feels so good in me. Ughhhh, now honey, ... fill my hot cunt with your sweet load. Shoot it deep into my hot waiting cunt,” she called out, moving faster and harder on my cock.

Her words of encouragement went right to the center of my brain and I knew I would not last any longer. I pushed my hips upward, rotating them as she rode me like a bucking bronco.

"Ohhhhh ... yessss ... baby ... ride my hard cock faster. I'm going to cum in your hot pussy, NOW ... Aghhhh ... yeaaaaaaaa" I yelled as my cock throbbed beyond control.

My cock erupted into the warm moist pussy bouncing above me. My eyes shut tight as the fluid in my balls flew upward and into her waiting receptacle. My hips had a life of their own, trying to impale her body which began wiggling faster.

"That's it, baby shoot your hot cum deep inside me ... ohhhhh ... fuckkkkk ... I'm going to cum ... fill me with your hot juice" she yelled.

Her body stiffened, hips pumping up and down, head thrown back as her body was overcome with her orgasm. I grabbed her stiff nipples and held them, watching her body gyrate above me. My cock throbbed and shot a few more spurts, as her pussy clenched my cock, holding on for dear life.

Carol collapsed in my arms, her body still shaking. I felt her nipple’s bore into my chest, her head resting on my chest under my chin. My hands lightly stroked her back, feeling it rise and fall from her heavy breathing. Both of our bodies, drenched in sweat, began to return to some normalcy. I felt my cock's size begin to diminish inside her now drenched pussy.

"That was the best check up I have ever had" I laughed.

"I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed that tool of yours."

"When do you think I'm due for another check up?"

"Well after you buy me that drink you offered and a good meal because I'm famished, I think we'll have to find my nice cozy apartment, start a fire and do some more checking" she smiled and laughed.

I had the feeling we were in for a long night of checking each other as I hugged her tight and then kissed her gently on the lips, wondering what was in store for the rest of the holiday season.

12