Visiting April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

True to form, it wasn't long before April was whimpering as her pussy was feeling wetter and more engorged. I was feeling my own orgasm building with a great deal of pleasure, but I wasn't nearly as close as she was. She was pushing back against me harder and faster, so I kept pace with her, my hips smacking against her sweet ass. When she forced herself back against me hard and I felt her body trembling, I continued to fuck her, relishing the feel of her pussy as it was flooded with additional lubrication. Again, her orgasm was long and intense but, once she appeared to have finished cumming, she pulled away from me. I assumed we'd be heading to her room, but instead she turned around and hopped up onto the counter.

"Fuck them," she laughed, reaching out for me. I guided my cock back into her as she sat on the edge of the counter and we started making out again, her arms around my neck. She wrapped her legs around mine as I thrust repeatedly into her hot pussy, pursuing my own orgasm since she'd had hers. Even though her ass was clean from the shower, I'm sure her roommates wouldn't be pleased that it was sliding back and forth where they prepared and ate their meals. I figured I'd go at it hard and fast so there was less chance that they'd find out. Plus, I didn't want to be interrupted by them walking in on us. Them being pissed might put a damper on our fun.

April ended up releasing me and laying back on the counter so I hooked her legs over my arms and admired her hot body as I continued fucking her hard. Her perky titties were bouncing as my hips smacked against the backs of her legs, nearly hypnotizing me with their rhythm. I managed to tear my gaze away and let it roam over her flat stomach and down to her trim, black bush. Seeing her naked in the bright morning light after so much time spent trying to imagine her naked, my cock just grew even harder and my orgasm built up even faster. I savored the pleasure as it just continued to increase until I finally exploded into her with a moan. I thrust with each spurt of jizz deep into her hot pussy until I was spent, then let my cock slip out of her.

April sat up and hopped off the counter and, the good roommate that she was, retrieved a bottle of spray cleaner from beneath the sink as I grabbed our towels from the floor. While she cleaned off the counter, I realized we'd left her robe and my shorts in the bathroom, so I went to grab them. She was putting the cleaner away when I returned and we both heard the voices in the hallway at the same time so we made a dash for her room. We were closing her bedroom door as we heard keys in the front door. I pulled her down on the bed and we made out some more, our naked bodies rubbing together.

"You're not going to have to run off today, are you?" she finally asked when we came up for air.

"No chance," I replied, "I think I'll be taking a very late train tonight."

"Good, because I was just thinking," she said, "even though we can't get into the dorms there are a few places on campus where I think it would be fun to fuck."

"You're so naughty," I mock chastised, "I love it!"

We got dressed, April in a sundress with nothing on under it, and headed over to the campus, which was only a few blocks away. We had a lot of fun screwing each other publicly in areas where we'd previously passed the time platonically. After a couple more hours in her bed, I had to go catch a train but we made plans to spend the next weekend together at my place.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12