Visiting Aunt Gwen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

Sam smiled and shook her head at her sisters glib comment said, " good night and don't stay up all night playing with yourself." After saying it a vision of her aunt flickered through her mind, Sam thought she should follow her own advice but glancing over at Katy with her hand still caressing her glistening bush, but maybe not right away...

After breakfast Aunt Gwen told the two she had to run a couple of errands this morning and invited them to come along but Katy spoke up after a conspiratorial glance at her big sister.

"If you don't mind I think we'll just hang here aunt Gwen, maybe go for a dip it's supposed to be a lot warmer today." Katy hopped her dissembling was convincing.

Gwen remembered three days ago when it was in the mid-fifties and windy they insisted on going swimming. Although not bad for New England in southern California that fifty is damn cold! What darted through Gwen's memory was the sight of the two wet girls with goose bumps all over their young bodies and extremely perky nipples as they ran across the patio desperate for the warmth of their towels.

She sighed and said, "Okay suit yourselves."

The girls went as far as changing into their swim suits to maintain the illusion of their story but the minute their aunt's Mustang headed down the hill towards the gate Katy laughing looked at her older sister and said, "I'll race you" and both pelted up the stairs running down the short hallway into their aunt's bedroom.

The drawer was deep and wide enough that both girls had room to explore. Katy dug around roughly and locating the giant life-like dildo, her aunt used the night before held it up triumphantly.

"Look at the size of this sucker," she said holding it out for Sam's inspection. She shook it and watched as the soft latex wobbled in her hand. Abruptly held it to her nose and sniffed deeply.

Offering it to Sam she blurted, "It still smells like her." Sam wrinkled her nose and shook her head indicating she had other interests still inside the drawer. Katy had found what she wanted and pulling the ties for her bikini bottom flopped onto her aunt's bed and started rubbing the monster cock on her hot young bush.

Sam seeing the amazing array of lingerie in the drawer started to assemble an outfit in dazzling black lace. She found a bra and panties that looked awesome and a garter belt that had the same pattern. Setting those on the chair her aunt was in the night before she continued searching until she located a pair of stunning seam back stockings in pure silk. She quickly untied her top and tried the bra on hoping it would fit. She was amazed when the cups filled perfectly she was thrilled to discover that her boobs were as big as Aunt Gwen who she thought had a very large set. The stockings were next she pulled them on and chills went up her spine as the silk glided on effortlessly. Fastening the garters was a new experience for her but did not prove too difficult.

Katy was becoming noisy as she managed to insert a few inches of her discovery her juices making slurping sounds but Sam feeling very sinful in the glorious under things continued dressing. She pulled up the thong panties settling them just so between her firm ass cheeks and turned to Katy on the bed and said, " How do I look?"

Katy looked up her mouth wide open and her eyes nearly popping out stopped pumping the giant penis in her hole when Sam heard a voice behind her say, "stunning."

She froze and the disembodied voice continued, "You look even better in that than I do."

They were so busted. Panic coursed through Sam's body and as she felt her aunt push past her, she could not face her and stared at the floor unwilling to look up. Katy was immobile on the bed her hands frozen where they were on the massive rubber prick still protruding from her opening. Aunt Gwen stood in front of them looking from one to the other and for several agonizing seconds said nothing. Finally, after what seemed an eternity she blew out an exasperated breath and reached down between Katy's gaping legs and plucked the massive phallus from her nieces soaked pussy, turning the chair to face into the room she sat down heavily.

Examining the gigantic cock the first few inches slick with Katy's nectar, "I can only assume from this that you two heard or saw what I was up to last night?" She said to neither specifically, her own embarrassment nearly as great as the girls was.

Katy piped up from the bed, "ah... both," drawing an angry glare from her older sister.

"I must have put on quite a show to have both of you up hear first thing this morning," as she said it a smile crossed her face and her tone softened taking some of the sting out of being caught red-handed. She stood and walked over to her dresser once again examining the moistened latex and for some reason she could not put her finger on she took a quick sniff, and tossed it on top of the dresser. She began thoughtfully rummaging through the still open drawer until she found what she was looking for.

Pointing back at Katy Aunt Gwen said, "You, young lady are ambitious as hell but I think may have bitten off more than you can chew; so to speak."

After her stern words, a devilish smile bent her lips and she produced a black- rubber two-headed penis roughly half the diameter of the monster she had literally taken from Katy. Turning back toward the bed, she tossed the dildo to Katy who neatly caught it and began to examine the soft black latex.

Aunt Gwen trying to lighten the tension in the room said, "try that one on for size I think you'll find it...more interesting."

A huge smile split Katy's face and she happily resumed probing herself with the more moderately sized toy. Gwen stood for a moment watching her nearly nude niece inserting the jet-black latex prick into her sparsely furred slit. Her own body beginning to respond to the sight before her, she leaned forward and lightly kissed Katy on the forehead noticing the young girls very erect nipples poking through the bikini top.

Katy smiled up at her aunt her dazzling hazel eyes dancing with mischief and blurted out, "you're the best aunt Gwen." Gwen reach down and gently tweaked one of Katy's aroused young nipples drawing a purr from Katy. Absorbed with her niece's activities Gwen had almost forgotten there was somebody else in the room with them.

She looked over at Sam who was staring incredulously at her younger sister masturbating openly in front of her aunt. Sam quickly averted her eyes when she noticed her aunt looking in her direction. Gwen turned away from the bed and took a few steps to where her niece remained standing. She gently lifted Sam's chin until the gorgeous girl was looking her in the eye she said softly, "You really do look better in that than I do."

Standing directly in front of Sam without thinking about it, she leaned in and tenderly kissed her niece on the lips. Sam blinked as though she could not believe what had just happened. Before Sam's mind could catch up with her vocal cords, Gwen squatted down in front of her and using her strong hands began checking the fit of the stockings she ran her hands up and down the slick material.

She looked up into Sam's beautiful green eyes and asked, "How does the silk feel?"

Sam shyly smiled and answered, "sinful."

Gwen couldn't help running her hands over the stockings reveling in the way Sam's legs filled every contour of the stockings they were always just a tiny bit loose fitting on her lean legs. As she slowly stood, her hands gliding up the smooth surface of Sam's legs she stopped just short of the girl's satin covered crotch. Sam's eyes never left her aunt as the firm hands sliding up her legs sent jolts through body her and she was growing less apprehensive and more excited by the second. Gwen had just risen fully and was eye to eye with the stunning eighteen year-old when Sam threw her strong arms around her aunt and planted a very passionate kiss on her waiting mouth their tongues wasting no time exploring each other.

Sam couldn't move as her aunt withdrew slowly. She didn't want her to stop, the full lips so soft, warm and delicious against her own. She leaned forward hungrily for her aunts mouth she could feel their breasts touching just as she found Gwen's eager lips. Sam was thrilled and her breathing ragged as she eagerly slipped her tongue out to probe her aunts willing mouth. As they embraced, Sam could feel a gentle hand slide further up her thigh until it made contact with her steaming crotch another cupping her firm ass. She moaned into Gwen's mouth nearly melting on the spot. Gwen could feel the heat radiating from Sam's mound even before she touched it. The moisture she felt bearing witness to just how excited the youngster really was. Gwen's experienced hands knew just where to touch and how much pressure to apply as she continued kissing Sam while gently kneading her firm round ass and caressing the girls now thoroughly soaked panties.

Gwen finally broke the heated kiss and led Sam by her shaking hand over to the chair. Gwen knelt in front of her and as Sam slowly sank to the chair Gwen slipped the thong off Sam's hips and down her legs tossing them aside. She starred at Sam's glistening auburn curls for a second the musky aroma wafting to her nostrils a tonic to her very soul she leaned forward and continued where they left off moments ago. As she hungrily kissed Samantha, she slipped a single finger into the ample cleavage between the girl's mammoth breasts and found the clasp for the bra. When she released the catch the bra sprung open forcefully and her hands immediately hefted the heaving firm orbs marveling at their size and weight. Her fingertips sought the elastic nipples and gently began tugging and rolling them as she continued kissing the now whimpering girl.

She slid her lips to Sam's neck and then to her ear and softly whispered, "tell me if you want me to stop hon."

Sam glanced at Gwen through half-lidded eyes and answered, " don't you fuckin' dare."

Mildly startled by Sam's harsh rejoinder a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she resumed planting kisses further down Sam's neck leaving a moist trail of tender kisses Gwen arrived at what was arguably the sexiest, most beautiful breast she had ever laid eyes on. The pale firm flesh full, round without being grossly over sized. A faint tan line traced across and down the outside of Sam's globe from the little time she was able to spend in the sun, Gwen thought it looked adorable and made the un-tanned skin glow deliciously. Topped with oval pale pink areola and deeper pink nipples the size of elongated pencil erasers Gwen could no longer passively stare and traced the areola with her hot tongue. Blowing lightly across the moistened nipple, she loved watching it react to the cool air, bunching and growing tighter. She knew she was teasing but could not help herself and repeated the trick on the other breast as she continued kneading both of them with her eager hands. Her lips wanted into the act and she captured one of the hardened teats producing a gasp from Sam who slid further down the back of the chair. Gwen took her hands from Sam's glorious chest and using only her mouth continued ravenously devouring the feast of delicious warm flesh, sucking and nibbling on Sam's distended nubs.

The heady scent wafting from Sam's seething slit again found its way to her senses and she knew the youngster would not last much longer. She had already heard Katy's loud moaning turn to high pitched whimpers as she already enjoyed one orgasm and from the creaking sounds coming from the bed was well on her way to another. Gwen reluctantly relinquished Sam's sumptuous nipples and made her way down the girls panting body. Gently kissing her navel, she pushed against the underside of Sam's thighs helping the girl draw her legs up onto the arms of the chair and simultaneously exposing her womanhood to any, and all of Gwen's determined ministrations.

Gwen could see the flow of juices following Sam's swollen lips toward her anus and decided that would be a grand starting point. Pointing her long tongue, she placed it between Sam's cheeks and traced a line upward capturing some of the delicious honey streaming from the girls puffy pink folds. Continuing in the same direction, she traced along the side of her slit not quite making contact with Sam's smoldering lips. Sam's hips bucked and tried to force their way onto Gwen's teasing tongue. Spotting the angry looking pink head of Sam's engorged clit poking out from under it's hood Gwen lightly brushed across the little fella causing Sam to jump sucking in a loud gulp of air. She smiled down wantonly at Gwen and nodded her understanding of exactly who was in charge; she relaxed back against the soft chair. Gwen relented her teasing, and still thoroughly enjoying herself agonizingly slowly inserted her tongue into Sam's molten tunnel. A deep groan slipped from Sam's throat as Gwen began probing her in earnest.

Feeling her own braless nipples rigidly rubbing against her halter and the thong she had on creeping deeper into her soaked crevice Gwen was feeling the need for release and Sam's sweat juices were nearly enough to bring Gwen to an orgasm from the flavor alone. She slipped her tongue from Sam's opening and replaced it with a finger, and after several exploratory strokes added a second. Sam's young pussy was snug but easily accommodated the slender intruders. Gwen focused her tongue on Sam's enlarged clit. It had swelled considerably since she first noticed it and she thought to herself "Damn! This girl has it all and then some."

She began flicking her tongue over the large bud and then dove in sucking greedily on the heated flesh. Sam was squealing at this point and Gwen could hear frantic moans and squeaks coming from behind her somewhere on the bed. Gwen wanted Sam to really enjoy herself and went for the Grand finale. Still smothering the girls distended clit she slipped one finger from her other hand up to catch a little moisture from Sam's generous flow and gently yet firmly pressed it into the girls exposed anus. Sam went nearly rigid as Gwen continued her probing but now as she pushed her finger deeper into the girl's virgin bum, she withdrew the others from her quaking vagina. This alternating piston-like action was more than Sam could take. Within a minute, she had clamped her thighs tightly on Gwen's head her hips bucking to meet every thrust. A series of powerful guttural moans burst from her chest as her body shuddered through the massive orgasm. Gwen was rather pleased with herself. After Sam's strong legs released her head and flopped to the floor to either side of her, she leaned into the chair using the arms for support and lovingly looked at the girls flushed face and listened to Sam's ragged breathing. Sam rather suddenly came alive and grabbed Gwen's head pulling her forward and kissed her almost aggressively. One last satisfied moan escaped Sam's lips as she released Gwen and began quietly chuckling.

Smiling through glazed half open eyes she looked lovingly into her aunt's pale blue eyes and said' "I have to agree with Katy, you're the best aunt Gwen."

"Thank you," was all she could say her mind foggy with her own lust that she had yet to assuage. She slowly stood up smiling, giving Sam one last kiss still smelling of the girls juices. As she strode across the room, she untied her halter-top and peeled off her spandex capri's tossing them aside. She rubbed the soaked crotch of her thong panties and deftly removed them as well. The aromas in the room only compounding her agitation she stepped to the dresser where she had carelessly tossed the massive dildo she had pulled out of Katy earlier. Picking up the giant rubber toy, she turned toward her bed and motioning for Katy to scoot-over sat on the edge of the bed her legs spread.

Gwen glanced at both girls her mind stuck on sexual autopilot and muttered, "I hope you guys don't mind but I really need to do this right now."

Sam was immediately out of the chair and kneeling at her aunt's feet. She snatched the huge latex cock from Gwen's hand and said, "Allow me."

Katy pulled firmly against her aunt's shoulders and shoving a pillow behind Gwen's descending head gently kissed her aunt's musk covered lips and chimed in, "Allow us."

Gwen somewhat over whelmed at the girls willingness protested that they didn't have to do anything she could take care of it, the girls smiling wickedly at each other then turning to their aunt said in unison, "We insist!"

Gwen finally relented and surrendered to the tender mercies of these two determined young women. Katy kissed her once more her slender tongue probing Gwen's hungry mouth deeply as her young hands caressed the large breast nearest her. Samantha made a few tentative licks near Gwen's fiery bush and then tickled her engorged clit sending tingles through her entire body. Katy began pinching her aunt's nipples and slowly pulling them until they popped out from between her fingers as she remembered watching her aunt do the previous night. Gwen released a satisfied, "Mmmm" and relaxed under Katy's inquisitive hands. Sam was growing accustomed to the scent and taste of Gwen's steamy slit and continued licking the swollen pink outer lips with greater confidence. She finally extended her tongue fully and leaned inward piercing Gwen's core. When her full lips reached Gwen's she mimicked the French-kissing she had done with her boyfriend not quite sure what else to do. Sam decided next to try slowly drawing Gwen's outer lips into her mouth and suck on them while keeping her tongue buried deeply as possible. She could hear Gwen's appreciative moans and began pumping her tongue into her aunt's pussy using the muscles in her neck to help drive her tongue in and out. Katy meanwhile had scooted closer on the large bed and had her lips and tongue teasing Gwen's large nipples. She kneaded one breast with her hands and suckled eagerly on the other. Gwen was approaching heaven but when she felt Sam stop her energetic tongue fucking and place the head of the monster dildo at her entrance she tilted her head up and cleared her throat to get Sam's attention. Sam looked up at Gwen, her eyebrows arched and a naughty smile on her face she reluctantly stopped what she was doing and listened intently.

"There is a belt that fits that monster in the lower left-hand corner of the drawer," Gwen told her through lips that had become dry despite all of the moisture she had recently consumed. Gwen watched Sam's gorgeous body saunter past the footboard of the bed still clad in the garter belt and silk stockings. Her ass was so delicious looking Gwen found herself longing for more. She watched as Sam fiddled with the belt and thought she may have to go help her with it when Sam stepped through it properly and fastened it securely across her hips. She turned toward the end of the bed the thick strap-on pointing the way. She could feel Sam back between her legs again rubbing the tip of the massive penis around her opening wetting it and as she slowly pushed into Gwen's hot tunnel her aunt gasped loudly. Gwen noticed the closeness of Katy's hips and reached over grabbing one of the girls knees pulling it to the far side of her head before releasing it and wrapping her strong hands around Katy's slender hips forcing Katy to sit upright. The youngster caught on quickly and settled back planting her juicy gash onto her aunt's waiting mouth. Gwen's head swam in the sensations as Sam pounded her pussy and Katy squirmed on her mouth. She felt Katy lean forward slightly just before a delicate finger began rubbing her enflamed clit firmly.

Gwen's body could not withstand this total assault very long; but both girls ignored the loud high-pitched moans heralding her orgasm muffled as they were by Katy's dipping slit. The two never even slowed. Sam continued pumping her big dong into her aunt, Katy rubbing Gwen's now hyper-sensitive clit while still grinding her crotch on her aunt's open mouth. They seemed totally oblivious to any thing but their own pleasure. Gwen then caught a glimpse in the mirror as the bed shook just so. She could just make out Sam's head thrown back as Katy was sucking one of her large nipples. Sam was soon whimpering and Gwen decided, "Two can play this game," and renewed her efforts to bring off these two sexual neophytes. Katy gushed as Gwen feverishly attacked her tender pussy probing and licking every inch of the tasty pot while probing her virgin sphincter with an experienced finger. Katy soon squealed and bucked harder on Gwen's chin and tongue her hand ceased moving as her vaginal muscles contracted around Gwen's relentless tongue she finally crumbled to the bed along side her aunt. Gwen decisively sat up and reaching out her hand slipped it up under her own leg until she could touch the still steadily pumping Sam's dripping pussy. She did not wait for permission but plunged her fingers into Sam's gaping hole while pulling Sam's head forward kissing her with an intensity that surprised both of them. Sam kept up her rhythm as best she could, as Gwen rubbed frantically on her own clit while remorselessly finger-banging her hot young niece. A few minutes later both began loudly moaning and came at almost the same instant collapsing on top of each other all three women spent and gasping for air.

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers