Visiting Aunt Gwen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

Hearing no further conversation, she leaned forward a little to peer into the room without being seen. Gwen saw that Tim was no longer seated at the head of the table. What she did see was him standing before Katy with his pants crumbled around his ankles. Her niece was on her knees before him, energetically giving him oral service! Gwen stood motionless and watched as Katy strained to engulf Tim's imposing manhood.

She knew from firsthand experience how daunting a task that could be and felt her thongs beginning to moisten by just watching them. Gwen's Catholic upbringing began warring with her arousal, making her uncertain of what to do…

Sam was relieved to see that Mel gave no indication of surprise or offense at her question. She found it alluring when the older woman took another sip of wine, before looking up at her and licking her lips.

Sighing quickly Mel answered, "Well my mother is Korean and she tried to have me registered at birth with a proper Korean name. My father was furious He is a second generation 'Nisei,' born in Hawaii to Japanese parents and insisted that I should have a strong Japanese one.

By that time, I was over two weeks old and they still hadn't agreed on anything. My father just went out and brought home a baby book of names, opened a page at random and put his finger down. Thankfully, it landed on 'Melissa.'"

Mel continued with a chuckle, "Every time I sign my name, I thank God that his finger hadn't landed on 'Harold' … or even 'Walter,' for that matter. He was so frustrated at the time that you could have been talking to 'Hank' right now!"

Almost spilling her wine as she burst out laughing, Sam tried to imagine calling this beautiful woman 'Steve,' or some other man's name!

Sam stared into Mel's dark eyes and thanked her again for the wonderful afternoon she had spent in her shop.

Mel asked casually, "So what did you get today? There was so much stuff I lost track of who was buying what."

She nearly squealed when she heard Mel's innocent question. It had given Sam just the opening that she had never even dared to hope for.

Hoping that her voice would not betray her excitement, Sam answered, "I bought mostly lingerie."

Recalling a few of the items that she had rung through the register, Mel had a far off look in her eyes. She was trying to visualize this hot young girl in front of her, wearing some of the things that she had bought.

Having an idea as to what Mel was thinking, Sam beamed at her and said, "I'm wearing some now, would you like to see?"

Mel was taken aback by her offer and the surprised look on her face showed. Her curiosity was piqued and she asked in a hoarse whisper, "What about your aunt, wouldn't she be upset?"

Sam gave a dismissing wave and answered, 'I modeled all of them for her after we got home. What would she have to be upset about?" Then, turning her back to Mel she commanded in a husky voice, "Undo me!"

The older woman was a little apprehensive under the circumstances. But, she soon found her hand reaching for the tab on the zipper, lowering it slowly. Mel became increasingly excited as each tooth added its distinct 'click.' Continuing downwards, she could only watch in silence and amazement. The smooth, unblemished skin on Sam's back appeared through the gap in the exquisite material.

When Sam felt the zipper touch bottom, she spun away from Mel and positioned herself behind the large island in the center of the kitchen. She was unsure of how to execute a provocative strip tease but she wanted to watch the reaction on Mel's face as she tried. What she did know was that she didn't want to reveal too much too soon and spoil the moment. Sam only wished that she could devise a slight distraction, giving herself a few precious seconds to move in close before revealing herself fully.

She seductively turned away from the lustful gaze she had witnessed in Mel's eyes. The simple exercise requiring all the finesse she could muster, Sam teasingly slipped her dress off each shoulder in turn.

When the velvety garment dropped to the floor, Sam looked behind her at Mel who was grinning at her antics. Seeing the dress lying on the floor in a swirl around her feet, a bud of an idea started to form in Sam's thoughts.

With one toe she kicked her discarded apparel to where Mel stood, grinning. Sam was pleased when she saw that her eyes had followed the garment as it slid across the open floor, just stopping at her dainty feet. Seizing the opportunity and trying in her haste to close the distance between them, Sam took several rapid steps, her heels clicking audibly on the tiled floor.

Just as she stopped in full view of Mel, Sam accidentally stepped onto the dress and her left foot buckled clumsily from under her. When she started to fall, Mel reacted in an instant. Her small stature in no way disclosed her tremendous strength as she wrapped her arms securely around Sam's torso, instantly saving her from crashing to the floor.

Sam had not exactly decided what to say but in the confusion of the moment blurted out the very same question that she had put to her aunt just a few hours before. This time her voice was shaky with surprise and desire, "Well… what do you think?"

Her suggestive tone struck a chord in the older woman's ears and after helping Sam regain her feet, immediately reached out to caress the silk stockings shimmering on her shapely legs before responding, "I didn't know I had anything this gorgeous in my shop."

Mel's mind was reeling, and her reasoning now somewhat uncertain. She finally thought to herself, 'To hell with Tim, I want some of this!' Moving her hand away from Sam's thigh, she stepped behind the girl and began running her delicate hands over the lacy bustier until she found Sam's full breasts. Her chin just reached the girl's shoulder and she peeked over it to watch as her fingers sought and quickly found Sam's distended nipples poking against the sheer fabric.

A low moan erupted from Sam's throat as Mel's fingers delicately tugged and rolled them between her long, slim fingers while massaging her large mounds of flesh. Mel found her sounds enchanting and the situation itself highly erotic. Sam pushed back against her as Mel brought her lips to the young girls' neck, kissing her along her exquisite jaw-line.

Sam began to moan with more intensity as Mel began to slide one hand downward, nearing the neatly trimmed tuft of auburn hair she had briefly glimpsed earlier. She could feel the moist heat emanating from the close-cropped mound beneath her fingertips when she heard a slight noise; the kitchen door was beginning to swing open…

Gwen had finally decided that she would have to enlist the help of Mel to try and diffuse the situation and hoped to find an ally in her friend to deal with the troubling scene she had just encountered. Nearing the kitchen, she heard a low moan which she dismissed as coming from the direction of the dining room and pushed on the door…

She came to an immediate stop when she saw her elder niece and Mel totally engrossed with each other. They were tenderly kissing and caressing, seemingly oblivious to their surroundings. Without a word, Gwen backed out of the kitchen entrance and let the door swing shut.

The image of what she had just witnessed in the kitchen set her mind reeling.

There was Sam standing in her bustier and stockings with a totally wanton look on her face as Mel was kissing the nape of her firm neck. Mel was all over her niece, massaging her firm breasts with one hand while the other was poised to delve into Sam's soaked auburn mound.

With the two scenes replaying in her mind, Gwen became even more aroused and confused. Feeling completely left out, whipped and utterly frustrated she finally gave voice to her feelings, "Oh Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Just as she was deciding to go back into the kitchen and put a stop to what they were up to, she nearly collided with the door as it swung open! Sam and Mel came striding out arm in arm, heading for the dining room. Gwen, again at a loss for what to do numbly followed and silently watched as the pair giggled. Sam's hand reached back to grab Mel's firm butt, not bothering to relinquish her hold even when she spotted Gwen in close pursuit.

They both boldly proceeded through the dining room as though Katy and Tim were nonexistent, Gwen still walking silently behind them. Completely distracted, she came to an abrupt halt just inches away from Tim, staring in utter disbelief as the brazen pair disappeared into the living room. Tim grasped Gwen's forearm, bringing her back to her senses and her realization of where she was and what was occurring before her eyes.

Even through his lust filled eyes Tim could see the consternation on Gwen's face and quietly reasoned with her as he gently caressed her face and whispered, "When in Rome?"

Sensing total failure, Gwen finally crumbled against Tim's strong body and willingly accepted the gentle kiss he offered in consolation. She remained motionless for several moments, drawing strength and comfort from his strong arms and warm lips as he hungrily assailed her mouth. Fully aware of the rhythmic motions of Katy, Gwen was too consumed with Tim's full tender lips on hers to let it bother her.

Tim's powerful hands had found their way to her tight ass which he began to gently knead and caress. She had all but forgotten the inner turmoil that had preoccupied her thoughts most of the day and found herself responding with such passionate longing, almost melting with desire beneath his loving touch.

Hearing a muffled gagging sound twice, Gwen was unsure of what or where it was coming from. Becoming increasingly distracted by the choking noises she instantly disengaged herself from Tim, landing on her hands and knees in a flash realizing those dreadful sounds were coming from her niece. Kneeling right next to Katy, Gwen watched in amazement as her eighteen year old niece was making yet another attempt to deep-throat Tim's thick zucchini sized erection.

Katy was still going strong and Gwen could not help but admire her determination and persistence. Smiling she said, "Damn girl, but you're ambitious!"

Reluctantly pulling impassioned lips away from the source of her pleasure, Katy grinned, feeling pleased with herself. Both hands were still on Tim's glistening rod as she exclaimed, "Oh, Aunt Gwen for a second there I thought I had it!"

Gwen winked and suggested, "How about a demonstration by an old pro?"

Still slowly stroking Tim, Kate returned her aunt's sly wink and whispered, "As long as he doesn't mind us using him as an educational tool!"

Tim's deep resounding chuckle gave them the answer they needed. Without further prompting Gwen pushed a chair out from near the head of the table and patted it lightly, indicating him to sit.

Katy moved aside to allow Tim room to sit before her aunt who was already waiting in position for him. She wrapped her fingers around his well-lubricated hard-on and eyed it eagerly until she sensed Katy moving closer, one hand resting on his lap.

Having a hard time taking her gaze off the sight of her fingers entwined around Tim's hot pulsating cock, Gwen saw the lust in the eyes of her niece who was eagerly waiting for the lesson to begin

She spent a moment in reflection before saying to Katy, "The trick is to relax your throat muscles and just allow it to happen. If you are tensed up you will end up with a very raw and tender throat!"

Thinking back to her first successful attempts she knew that she had Katy enrapt. Her attention was darting back and forth from her aunt to Tim who was trying his best to keep still, his cock pulsating visibly. Gwen said softly, "When you feel yourself begin to gag, swallow the tip. It'll be easier then to slowly move your mouth deeper until you have his whole length in."

With a radiant smile, she continued. "I have learned to relax and it has become second nature to me. I'm sure I'm talking about all men when I say that they just love the swallowing sensation once they are all the way in." Feeling Tim begin to soften within her fingers Gwen turned her attention back to him, deciding it was time he was allowed back into the game. She stroked again and was gratified when he started to grow hard almost instantaneously.

Looking to her niece one last time she indicated for Katy to put her fingertips against her throat and feel his rapidly increasing erection starting to slowly slide in, deeper and deeper.

Katy was amazed at the apparent ease of Tim's huge cock steadily disappearing down her aunt's throat. The young girl felt Gwen's muscles moving as she swallowed Tim's massive rod and watched in fascination when she saw the older woman's nose being buried within the tangled curls of his dark pubes. Still keeping her fingers in place, Katy continued to feel the subtle changes as her aunt carried on swallowing. Tim's throaty moan confirmed that Gwen was indeed an expert and she only hoped that she could do as well when her turn came.

When Gwen finally got all of Tim's marvelous cock down her throat, she instantly forgot about her niece and the demonstration transformed her into a voracious lustful animal. Like a bitch in heat. Gwen roughly brushed Katy's hand aside and reached forward to seize his heavy balls. Withdrawing only enough to gulp an occasional breath, her aunt would plunge back down to fully engulf him again.

It took Katy only a moment to realize that the lesson was indeed over and that her aunt was no longer interested in sharing. The young girl stood up in an angry huff as she watched the expressions changing on Tim's face, he looked to be in the throes of pure ecstasy. Katy's eyes fell on his full lips and decided to do something to remedy the burning injustice she felt that Gwen had perpetrated on purpose.

She kicked off her heels, hiked the back of her dress up and plopped down carelessly on the edge of the table in front of Tim. Leaning back with her elbows on the hard surface, Katy opened her legs over his head, to place a foot on each of his broad shoulders. Tim's eyes snapped open in an instant and Katy tantalized him by lifting the front of her dress to reveal the moist opening and musky aroma of her sex.

His expression changed from that of sudden astonishment to one of pure lust. The leer in Tim's eyes was unmistakable as he firmly grasped her willowy legs and decisively leaned his head forward towards Katy's wide open slit. Gwen's lips were still wrapped around Tim's huge cock, unaware to what was occurring directly above her bobbing head…

Descending together into the deeply sunken living room, Sam turned to face her lover upon reaching the magnificent bear rug beneath the towering stone fireplace. Pausing only to peer into Mel's dark smoldering eye's she slipped to her knees without a sound. Reaching out for Mel's hips and succeeding in pulling her closer, Sam visibly shuddered with excitement when Mel smiled warmly down at her as she began tugging at the button of her jeans. The young girl's hands were in constant motion, kneading and caressing the beautiful woman's firm butt, waiting with anticipation for her to open the zipper. Sam was planning to tear them from Mel's body as soon as the opening was all the way down.

The young girl watched intently, her nose was only a few inches away from what she wanted so badly. Unable to control herself any further, Sam used her grip on Mel's round ass and pulled her closer. She then made contact with Mel's denim covered mons with her mouth. Sam's full lips began massaging and the aroma of Mel's excitement filled her nostrils. In her frenzy, she tried to fight back the overwhelming urge to bite through the thick fabric.

Mel was slowly and agonizingly teasing the girl kneeling before her. She pulled the zipper down until the tab touched Sam's nose. Mel tried to step back from the girl, but as she moved, Sam was already pulling her jeans down! The young beauty gasped when she saw the perfectly trimmed black pubes of her aunt's friend come into view. Sam resumed her position when she finally had Mel's jeans down to her knees.

Sam whimpered when she finally got her first taste of Mel's moist labia. Her tongue flicked in the folds and around the clitoris of the woman's sex. Sensing that Mel was trying to back away, she tightened her grip.

In a hushed and patient tone of voice Mel whispered to Sam, "Let me get rid of these jeans so that I don't fall over. We wouldn't want that to happen now, would we." The young girl blushed and relaxed her hold on the more experienced woman standing before her. Sam looked up and smiled apologetically.

It seemed to take forever and Sam waited a little impatiently for Mel to kick the jeans aside. Mel stood with her legs slightly apart and the young girl felt a hand rest on her head, gently urging her closer. Sam drove her agile tongue into the sweet taste of the musky folds, renewing her exploration. She sucked on each of the extended labia, capturing all of the milky fluid that seemed to pour out of her. Sam moved her hands under Mel's blouse and felt the smooth hardness of her flat stomach. She continued upwards with trembling fingers until they found the curves of her firm breasts.

Mel let out a loud gasp when she felt the girl pulling on her taut nipples, and ran her fingers through Sam's soft hair. The woman's moans were urging Sam on, so she darted her tongue deeper into Mel's steaming inner depths, orally fucking her aunt's friend. Sam had been dreaming of flicking her tongue in and out of her like a snake since they had met earlier that day.

She was hot with desire and lust, her loud moans of ecstasy turning to whimpers of pure joy as Sam released one of her breasts to slip first one, then two slender fingers into her hot pussy. The girl was alternating between tickling and sucking on the tip of Mel's clit as she thrust without mercy, probing her inner walls with her fingers. 

One of Sam's lubricated fingers traced across Mel's wrinkled corona, while her lips remained fastened to her pulsing clit which was peeping out from her outer folds like a rosebud. The young girl lost no time as she instinctively slid her fingers out of Mel's dripping pussy and pressed her index finger against the restrictive anus. Sam felt Mel stiffen. Her legs had gone limp and she lost her balance, immediately impaling herself onto Sam's extended digit.

Instantly spreading her remaining fingers, Sam gave Mel some support from below, succeeding in sliding her thumb into the older woman's quivering pussy. She could feel her finger and thumb rubbing against each other through the thin membrane. Sam reveled in the sensation of fucking both openings, her hand rocking back and forth feeling Mel's pulsating muscles throbbing deep inside her. She heard a quavering moan as Mel began to release her fluid in forceful spurts eventually trickling onto the girl's forearm.

Sam quickly withdrew her fingers and drove her tongue towards Mel's dripping crevice, lapping feverishly in her effort to contain every remaining drop. The weight that had been pushing against her face increased as Mel's orgasm slowly dwindled and her remaining strength would no longer hold her upright.

Sensing this, Sam gently lay backwards, pulling the spent and satiated woman on top of her, resting her tousled auburn mane against the upraised head of the bear rug. She never once relinquished her lips from Mel's mound or hands from her tight, perfectly rounded ass. The older woman slowly opened her eyes and peered down into Sam's twinkling eyes. Mel began thrusting rhythmically across the girl's mouth and chin, purring in delight with each stroke…

Still perched before Tim on the dining room table, Katy was in her element as she released moan after moan of intense pleasure. Tim's long, hot tongue was thrusting into her and it was only his strong hands gripping her hips that kept her from falling off the sturdy glass covered table. Katy was oblivious to the sucking noises of her aunt swallowing Tim's cock, she was so caught up in her own pleasure and desire as the hot stud was assaulting her hot, molten sex.

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers