Visiting Aunt Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers

I laid my head back, ran my hands through Mary's hair and watched my beautiful aunt's mouth move up and down by my private parts. I moaned my approval for the next several minutes until she finally came up and gave me a little kiss.

"So does Jenny do it like that or do some things just get better with age and experience?" Mary teased me a little.

"Jenny's getting better all the time," I said in her defense, "but I'll admit these titties of yours are beyond compare. I really enjoyed watching them through dinner and it really got me warmed up for Jen. She thought it was funny how forward you were being with that top on, she called you a little slut," I laughed as I plucked her nipples.

"So I'm the slut am I," Mary laughed. "Strange how it's her pussy juice I'm tasting on your cock right now."

That really made my dick swell, and I pushed Mary over onto her back and positioned myself to fuck her. "Just like I remember," I sighed as I sunk into my aunt's wet cunt. I continued to push into her and watch my beautiful milf enjoy the sex, making inordinate amounts of noise like usual.

But then I looked up and saw the door was partially open and Jenny standing there watching us, she was entranced, her eyes wide open like dinner plates. It was really getting me excited knowing Jenny was there watching me fuck her mom.

I kept looking over at her while plunging in and out of her mother, until Mary finally noticed, and spoke. "Jenny, sweetheart, what are you doing? Are you that upset? Well, why don't you just come in?"

And the door opened slowly and Jenny walked in. She was bare ass naked and had clearly been touching herself. Her nipples were hard as little purple diamonds, and her cunt was wet and swollen.

"It's ok," Mary said to her daughter. "I know just how much you love John and maybe I was being selfish. Should we share him?"

Jenny nodded, "Please..."

"Alright then, come down here next to me." And Jenny dropped to her knees along side her mother. Jenny looked over at her mother a bit reluctantly, but began administering to my cock with her.

It took a few minutes to get going, but they soon built a pattern. Mary would suck the head while Jenny licked the shaft and kissed my balls, then they would trade and Jenny would deep throat my monster while Mary licked my balls and tongued my ass.

Watching the two go after my cock was beyond belief, but what was really sexy was watching how they would occasionally touch lips or tongues. Jenny in particular was trying to avoid the contact and pulled away a little bit each time. I was really enjoying the show, especially Jenny's reluctance. I finally had enough and pulled my cock out of the way. "Jenny, you say you'll do anything for me, and you were so jealous of your mom and I that you came in here. To prove it me, kiss your mother, make it a deep wet, sloppy kiss like you give me."

"John, I... I can't... "

"Jenny, you said anything..."

Jenny looked at me one more time with scared eyes, but I took each of them by the back of the head and gently pushed them together. Mother and daughter looked and each other one more time, then slowly began to kiss. They started out light, but after just a brief pause, started to get wetter and fuller. I reached down and squeezed each girls breast, pinching the nipples and watching each girl gasp a little bit, then I took each of their hands and put it on the others breast.

This time it was Jenny that really seemed to take to the new found freedom. She began slowly, then picked up enthusiasm playing with her mothers large, free hanging milk-jugs. She weighed them in her hands, rubbed her hands all over them and plucked the nipples. Then she found her voice.

"Mom, I'm so excited right now, I can't seem to control myself. I have always been fascinated by your breasts. They are so beautiful," Then she whispered, "I've always wanted to have boobs just like yours."

And with this, she dropped from the kiss and began suckling her mother's tit flesh for first time since she was a baby. Mary whimpered as her daughter bit into her tender milk buds for the first time in almost 18 years. All I could do was sit back and watch the show. Mary held her boobs up and teased the nipple out a bit as if wanting to feed her child, and Jenny went from one nipple to the other, licking and sucking and exploring as if she was a baby looking for food.

This went on for what seemed like forever and my cock just got harder and harder watching the events, but then things changed. Jenny looked up into her mothers eyes, then began kissing down. She traced along her mothers soft belly until she found the wet crease that I had been fucking just a few minutes earlier. Her tongue flicked out, then found Mary's clit.

It must have been electric, because Mary just went wild. She grabbed her daughter by the back of the head and started grinding her cunt against Jenny's tongue. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and her breasts were positively vibrating.

"Jenny, oh yes, oh baby... sweetheart... right there... don't stop... oh, oh, oh my... oh... oh no... oh... aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

With that, my already very stiff cock just felt like it was going to explode.

Mary was laying there, chest heaving, trying to get her breath, and covered in sweat as her daughter moved up from between her thighs with her smiling face covered by her mothers' pussy juice.

"Oh Jenny, that was wrong. We shouldn't have done that," Mary said as she hugged her naked daughter to her, laughing a little bit.

I finally came back in to the conversation, "I don't know Mary; is it any more wrong than what we've been doing? I mean having sex between aunt and nephew or cousin and cousin?"

"I suppose not," Mary said, trying to catch her breath. "And the two of you don't even know the half of it..."

Both of us perked up at that one.

"Alright, share..." Jenny said.

Mary paused for a moment, and then finally began.

"OK, here's the whole truth...Jenny, the man you think is your father really isn't. Don't get too excited, I know he's always been good to you and he loves you, and he thinks he's your father. The problem was that there was a time when you were conceived when I was having trouble in school fitting in, and John, your parents were having some issues. Your parents told you that your dad was off on a business trip, but he really moved home for a few months to get his life together.

When he was here, well, he and I already had a bit of history with me teasing him and all, and he and I got really close, almost inseparable for that period. To add to it, I was having such fun teasing him until things got out of hand that one day, and I started rubbing his cock after one of his peek sessions. He did take me into his bedroom, but I didn't just suck him off, he took my virginity that night. We positively fell in love and had sex every night for the next month until he moved back in with your mom.."

Jenny and I both stopped her here.

"Mary, are you trying to tell me that Jenny..."

"Mom, is John my brother?"

"I didn't find out until a few weeks later and I couldn't break up your home," she said to me. "Look you two, I've never been ashamed of my love for my big brother, and the result was the most beautiful, intelligent, warm, loving girl in the world." And she looked at Jenny, "Honey, I'm so proud of you."

And mother and daughter began crying and holding each other.

As touching and revealing as all this was, I was still sitting there with a huge hard on.

"Ladies, I hate to be this way, but I've got a rather large issue in front of me," pointing to my cock, "and my balls are really starting to ache. Now the way I see it is that mom owes her daughter an orgasm, and I'm thinking I might like to fuck my sister again."

The two of them immediately laughed and broke out of their trance.

"What do you say Jenny, would you like that?"

"Oh Mom, I really need to come and I love the feel of my brothers cock inside me. I know exactly what I want and need both of you to help," Jenny said as she looked at us and smiled.

She positioned me on my back and mounted my cock in a reverse cowgirl, then pulled her mothers mouth to her cunt whimpering and cooing, pressing into her mom's tongue and bouncing on my cock.

"Please Mom, please... make me cum, give your little girl an orgasm while her big brother fucks her... oh, oh, oh, oooooooooooo..."

Jenny blew off hard and laid there for just a minute, then pulled off of me, and said, "so big brother, you're not quite done yet."

And she got up on all fours, offering herself to me doggystyle. I quickly pulled up behind her and fucked my little sister with long, full strokes pushing as deep inside of her as I could while playing with her nipples.

"Please big brother, fuck me hard and deep. I finally know what I want, I want your baby. Please cum inside me, shoot inside my fertile pussy, and give your sister a baby, just like our dad did to his sister. I want to get pregnant by my big brother just like Mom..."

And in that moment, I too knew it was our turn, ours to take the place of the previous generation and carry on the family lines. I pushed deep inside of her, bottoming out against her cervix, shooting my life giving sperm again and again against the entrance to her fertile womb while her mother rubbed my balls ensuring I drained every last possible drop of cum into her daughter.

We finally fell asleep that night in a large heap, with both girls cuddled up against me. Mary got up early the next morning to go to work, and I fucked Jenny again, leaving more sperm for her uterus. Feeling as good as I did, I went to the job interview with real self purpose and confidence. I was offered the job on the spot, which I of course accepted.

As it turned out, Jenny didn't get pregnant that night, but I now have a place in the Valley and she and I will have plenty of time to try and try again.

Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers
12