Visiting Aunt Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
146 Followers

"And what?" she pushed. "And what?"

I hesitated, then let it go, "And she looks so much like you..."

"Finally we're getting somewhere," Mary said.

She pushed up to me and kissed me hard, immediately pushing her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her hard, and felt her hand at my crotch rubbing my already stiff dick.

"Things just kind of happened, so, yes." But I continued, "Mary, I've always thought you were so beautiful, and you and Jenny have so much in common. I figured you were out of my reach, but with Jenny, I've just been getting closer and closer with her, and I maybe thought it would be almost like being with you. But you've always been the one to me,"

I reached down and grabbed my aunt's breasts.

"These things have been driving me crazy all week." I said.

"I'm glad you noticed, I wasn't sure how much more obvious I could be. We've got to hurry before Jenny get's back" she said as she slipped her dress all the way off revealing that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath.

I finally got my aunts tits in my mouth. The same ones I'd always looked at and dreamed about. They looked good, they felt good, they smelled good, and wow, did they taste good. The nipples were so hard and puckered up in my mouth.

I hastily stripped naked, and Mary dropped to her knees immediately taking my cock in her mouth. She could really suck a knob, just like her daughter, but better, and what made it even more amazing was knowing that not 3 hours earlier I had been balls-deep in her daughter, and my cock was still covered in Jenny's juices. Mary had to have known that, but didn't pause or hesitate for even a second and just slurped my rod into her mouth.

She started suck up and down, kissing around the head, and deep throating me. Next I felt her mouth went to my nuts. I'd never had a girl do that before; she went down, licking my balls taking one into her mouth and then the other until they were all slippery and wet all the time continuing to pump my cock with her hand. Then the most bizarre thing happened when I felt her continue down the base of nut sack, finally slipping her tongue in my butt.

God, I was so close to cumming in her mouth that I finally had to push her back. She looked so incredible with her large tits out and a little bit of drool running down then from all that cock sucking. I spread her legs open and started fucking my beautiful dream girl, my aunt.

"Oh, so much better than my vibrator," she moaned. "Did you like watching me that first night? I knew you were at the window and saw me playing with myself."

I fucked her even harder. "You mean you knew I was there?"

"I've always dreamed about you watching me while I touch myself. I got to live that little fantasy out Monday. Oh, what a good orgasm..."

She reached down and touched her clit, moaning and crying and whimpering as my cock pounded in and out of her. "so good, so good, just like I always knew. Oh please fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me. Oh god, so good, but you've got to hurry up, Jenny'll be back soon, give me that cum."

Then in a few seconds, she erupted underneath me.

Mary was unfortunately right and Jenny would be back soon. Mary's cunny was so sweet, and I wanted this moment to last forever, but I picked up the pace, and in another minute was unloading my cum into my aunt just like I'd done to her daughter and just like I'd always dreamed.

We laid there for just a second with me still inside her kissing and laughing, then we hastily threw our clothes back on. It wasn't more than 5 minutes later that Jenny came home.

We made dinner, and I spent the rest of the night flirting shamelessly with both women.

As per normal, Jenny went to bed, and Mary and I spent a few minutes talking. But that night we didn't do much talking, and instead did a lot of touching and kissing. She told me to come back to her bedroom in a few hours, after Jenny was sleeping.

This time, we took it slower, and I tenderly and gently fucked my Aunt Mary. Her pussy was every bit as sweet as her daughters, and she was even more beautiful. In spite of my love and lust for my aunt, it was getting difficult for me cum. After all, I'd been fucking her daughter two or three times a day for almost a week, and finding enough cum to satisfy both of these women was rapidly becoming difficult. I flipped her over, stuck her butt in the air, and did her doggy style while pinching her nipples. She was so beautiful, and her cunt seemed like it had no bottom. She kept whimpering even after having multiple orgasms. I finally came in my aunt's pussy with my finger up her asshole as she had another orgasm around my cock. Her beautiful orgasm helped me sperm my aunt's beautiful little fuck hole one more time.

The next morning, I just crawled into bed with Jenny and tongued her to orgasm, but didn't fuck her. I was all fucked out... It seemed to make her happy, but then she asked me, "didn't want to fuck me again today? Is something wrong?"

"No," I replied truthfully, "I'm just starting to run out of sperm for you, you're too much." Then I kissed her.

"It was Mom last night, wasn't it? Did she finish you off so there wasn't any left for me?"

Whoa...

"You had to know I could hear that. I mean, mom's a real moaner, isn't she. Every time she gets her vibrator out, she'll keep me awake. She sure does seem to enjoy it. Really John, it's okay, I don't really mind. I know the two of you have always had something a little bit special, and I'm glad you could finally come to terms with it." And then she paused for a minute, got up on her arms and looked very seriously at me, "is she better than me?"

"Are you really going to make me answer that?" I said.

"Yes, is she a better lay than I am?"

I hugged her naked body to me, "No, I wouldn't say better, but different."

"Go on..."

I paused for a minute, reflecting and comparing mother and daughter. "Well, you are both definitely related with killer bodies, both your boobs are incredible, and while yours are probably are a little firmer, I really liked the way her nipples puckered up into tight little points while I sucked them. Your ass is a bit firmer and to see you riding my cock from on top hanging those beautiful boobs in my face is amazing. Now your mom, wow can she suck cock. She spent a lot of time sucking my ball sack, I really liked that. She even slipped her tongue up my butt. I will say that both of your pussies are tight and sweet. They even taste alike. I do like the way she moans and carries on while I'm fucking her though. I don't know, you two have a lot in common, but you're still different..."

She smiled and then she kissed me and held me tight.

________________________

I headed back to school the next morning. It had been an incredible trip and completely satisfying. I had had a wonderful visit with two of the most beautiful women I'd ever known, one a little older and the other a little younger, my aunt and my cousin, and both were crazy for my cock.

I knew what I was doing for fall break.

Aubug
Aubug
146 Followers
12