Visiting Aunt Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean for that to happen," Aunt Nancy said. "Besides, there's not much to see."

"I didn't like what I saw. I loved what I could see, and it made me want to see all of you."

"Kenny," Aunt Nancy said in a pleading voice.

"I love you."

"I love you too, honey, but..."

"Pull down the sheet," I asked, and when she hesitated I repeated it, adding the word, "Please."

***

"If you don't pull it down, I will," I cautioned Aunt Nancy, who was gripping the arms of the chair like she was going to get up but couldn't.

"Please don't go," I begged Aunt Nancy when she rose from the chair. "Before you knocked, I was thinking about you. I want to show you what you do to me."

I saw her moving her hand very slowly toward the sheet, and then ever so timidly eased the cotton off of my body. My pajama bottoms were open and had been nudged down to my thighs, leaving me very much exposed. I didn't look down, because I knew what I looked like. Instead, I watched Aunt Nancy's reaction, and was not disappointed.

"Kenny," Aunt Nancy said, glancing away for only a second before reurning her eyes to look at my cock, which was fully erect and was arching back onto my belly, exposing my balls as well.

"See, Aunt Nancy?" I said as I parted my legs a bit to let my hefty nut sac ease down. "Look at what you do to me. Touch me. Please."

Aunt Nancy said nothing but shook her head violently from side to side, and when I asked, or more accurately begged her again to touch me she shook her head even harder.

"Then just take your nightie off," I pleaded, gingerly lifting my cock up by the tip, afraid to hold it for fear it would explode, and as she gawked at seeing my cock standing straight up I lowered my expectations.

"Then just lift it up for me," I practically begged. "Want to see you so bad."

I was giving her my best sad puppy dog expression, one that usually worked years ago when trying to get her to give me some of her homemade toll house cookies for a mid-day snack, but this was different. Way different.

"Please," I mouthed, and it was then that Aunt Nancy took the fabric of her nightie in her hands and lifted it upwards, so slowly that it was hardly moving.

Thighs - pale white thighs that had always been hidden by her shorts or housedresses - were now in my sight. Skin so smooth and white, and her legs were slender but shapely as well - and now the nightie went higher.

"Beautiful," I cried out as Aunt Nancy stood there with her knees knocking together and her nightie held in her grasp at her waist. "So beautiful."

I reached down and grabbed the shaft of my cock, desperately trying to stop the inevitable as I felt my orgasm surging through my loins. Helplessly I cried out while staring at the most incredible pussy I had ever seen.

The light brown hair, almost reddish in hue, grew in a high and wide triangle between Aunt Nancy's legs. The hair was not as dense as I had guessed it would be, and I could see her very prominent labia through the fur.

Aunt Nancy's eyes bugged out even more as she watched me ejacualte, and while I was very preoccupied with Aunt Nancy's pussy, I suspect that I must have cum with all the power and fury of the average 18 year old guy.

I could actually hear my cum hit my stomach and chest, so I'm guessing that I must have really gone off like a cannon. The orgasm was as intense as they get, even with me holding my tool in a death grip, before finally giving up and milking it out.

"Thank you," I said softly as my eyes blurred with sweat and tears, having fulfilled one of my favorite fantasies, while I silently cursed myself for not being able to have any self-control.

Aunt Nancy might have lifted that nightie up and off had I been able to control myself, but now the nightie had been dropped back down and Aunt Nancy was leaving the room.

Her bathrobe was still on the chair as she left the room, but I was unable to form any words. Instead, I just stayed on my back, my cock deflating and the load of cum cooling fast on me. I was just about to get up and hit the shower when Aunt Nancy returned with the damp washcloth in hand, and when she came back in she closed the door behind her.

Closed it, and then locked it behind her.

***

"I'm very ashamed of myself," Aunt Nancy said as she sat on the bed next to me. "I don't know what got into me. Must have been one of those senior moments. Forgive me, Kenny."

"You're kidding," I said. "Forgive you for the greatest moments of my life?"

Aunt Nancy took a deep breath and then took my hand that had been wrapped around my cock and cleaned the cum that was covering the back of it.

"Quite a mess," Aunt Nancy mentioned as she wiped the semen off of my scrawny, hairless chest and then worked downward. "Should have gotten a bigger towel. Is this too warm for you?"

"Perfect," I whispered while savoring the sight of Aunt Nancy's hand on my stomach, even if there was a warm washcloth between us.

"Here," Aunt Nancy said as she offered the cloth to me after she got near the little Brillo-pad sized tift of hair above my dick. "You had better..."

"You finish, Aunt Nancy," I said. "I want you to touch me down there. You want to as well, maybe just as much as I do."

"Kenny," Aunt Nancy said, trying to give me the look she used when she thought I was being silly. "I think you are misunderstanding me."

"I understand you perfectly, Aunt Nancy," I assured her. "You came down here hoping that this would happen. Maybe not even consciously, but just the same. You came down here hoping to see more of what you saw this afternoon, and you wanted to show me your body as well."

"Me? That's silly."

"Is it?" I asked. "Look under your arms."

"What?" Aunt Nancy said, lifting the hand that was holding the washcloth and examining her glistening armpit. "Oh. I'm sweating."

"Not that," I said as I reached over and let the back of my finger slide up and down the deep recess, reveling in the feel of the smooth and slick surface before Aunt Nancy pulled away. "I mean that you shaved under your arms before you came down to see me."

"Sure you did," I said with a knowing smile as she shook her head no. "This afternoon when I arrived, you had a little peach fuzz there, like you get a couple of days after shaving. Ordinarily you wouldn't have shaved for another day or two, but I think you wanted to look your best for me."

"Don't be embarrased," I said as I watched her freckled nose twitch and her face flush. "For the record, it doesn't matter, because you have gorgeous arms and shoulders, in addition to having the most delicious looking armpits in the world."

"Kenny," Aunt Nancy sighed. "We shouldn't be talking like this. What can I do with you?"

"Finish cleaning me up, I hope," I said while nodding down to the mess in my crotch and then held my breath. "Don't be embarrassed. Every inch of you that I've been able to see all these years - it's all still in my memory. I've memorized every pore of your body I could see.

The only sounds in the room were our breathing as Aunt Nancy gently cleaned the cum out of my pubic hair while trying to decide whether to continue. My dick was hanging to the side, and while it was still very limp and not nearly as impressive looking now than it was minutes before, I knew that if Aunt Nancy kept going, that would change.

So sweet was the situation we were in. It was as if she was the 18 year old and I was the elder, the way she so timidly touched my dick. She cradled it in one hand while rubbing the cloth around to clean it off. I made an involuntary grunt as her skin touched mine, and we exchanged nervous glances as she continued.

"Had no idea you paid such close attention to me," Aunt Nancy opined about my earlier observations about her while she fastidiously cleaned my cock, which was already coming back to life.

"You didn't?"

"Well, I knew that you looked at me a lot, but I thought that you - oh, I don't know. It just seems

you're such a cute boy, and your mother has told me how you have the girls lined up for you back home. I can't understand why an old lady like me would get your interest."

"Your nightie," I whispered. "Please take it off."

"I'm not like the girls you date," Aunt Nancy said as she let go of my cock and stood up.

"I know," I said.

Aunt Nancy had her eyes screwed shut as she lifted the nightie up over her head, and tilted her head to the side when she had it off, covering her breasts with her hands while I visually devoured her.

"Your hands, Aunt Nancy," I whispered as I looked at the gently weathered fingers clutching her tiny breasts in an effort to shield them from me. "Take them down. Let me see all of you."

Aunt Nancy was like a lithe ballerina, really looking nothing like a 55 year old woman. She had no stretch marks or other real signs of age; her stomach was flat and while her hips were more full than her top, her body was trim and pretty tight.

Her breasts though. That was what she was obviously ashamed of, and I had to ask her again to take down her hands. She did, with great reluctance, and I was relieved when I saw that she wasn't hiding them because of some scars or disfigurement (although to be honest I dodn't think that would have fazed me much either).

Apparently she was embarrassed because they were small, and while out of the half dozen or so pairs I had seen in real life they were by far the smallest, they were very erotic looking. Her breasts were the size of peaches, and they drooped a bit, looking lost on her wide chest, but her nipples were incredible, with the crimson aureolas taking up most of the tits and the fat nipples jutting way out.

"Why would you don't want me to see your tits?" I said, momemtarily reverting to the more primitive language I used around the guys. "Breasts I mean."

"Not what they used to be," Aunt Nancy said, her arms twitching as she fought the urge to cover them up again. "Not that they ever were much to begin with."

"Nonsense. They're amazing."

"You would say that no matter what," aunt Nancy said. "Because you're such a..."

I nodded down as Aunt Nancy was speaking, and when she saw what I was trying to get her to notice, her words stopped.

"Talk is cheap," I said as she looked down my rapidly re-energizing cock, the evidence that proved that I really thought she was as hot as I said she was.

I patted the part of the bed that Aunt Nancy had just gotten up from, and I was pleasantly surprised when she sat back down. The warmth of her body next to my hip told me how close she was, and as I handed her the washcloth again, she didn't hesitate.

***

"Funny how I used to clean you like this when you were a baby," Aunt Nancy said softly as she ran the washcloth along the underside of my cock. "You used to giggle whenever your mother or I would clean you around here."

"I'm not giggling now."

"Please don't ever say anything about this," Aunt Nancy said. "To your mother I mean. I can't believe I'm sitting her naked next to you like this, and as for what I'm doing..."

"Of course not," I assured her, sighing as she cradled the head of my cock in her palm. "This feels so nice."

"I didn't mean to get you all - aroused."

"You can't help it," I told her as I put my hand on her forearm and stroked the soft down. "You're so beautiful. I want you so bad."

"Kenny," Aunt Nancy said, stopping her cleaning and staring at me as if the thought of our relationship going beyond this point had never occured to her. "I can't..."

"You can," I told her. "You can and you will. We will. You know you want it - maybe even as bad as I do."

My hand moved off of her arm and cupped her breast, making her jump as my palm cupped her tit. I gently squeezed the little orb, delighting in the softness of the flesh as the oversized nipple got hard. Not even a handful, and barely more than a mouthful, but it excited me way more than any of the bigger ones I had experienced before, even Diane Sager's D cup torpedoes.

"I love your breasts," I assured her as I continued to knead her tit while my breathing got louder and more rapid.

"Kenny..."

"Kiss it," I asked at first and then begged. "Just put your lips on it once."

Aunt Nancy was holding my cock while her eyes darted back and forth between my eyes and my arching prong, trying to decide what to do. I brought my hand from her tit and put it on the back of her head, pulling her down toward my dick.

"OH!" I groaned as I watched Aunt Nancy's tongue slide along the underside of my cock, which was so stiff that it was curling back toward my belly button as she cradled it in her palm.

Slowly her tongue made the long journey from the crack under the glans right down to where the skin at the stump of my tool streched tautly from above my nuts, and then back again.

"Suck it - please," I pleaded. "Suck my dick."

With a deliberate slowness, Aunt Nancy pulled my cock to an upsright posiiton and then started to put it in her mouth before stopping. Another false start, and then another as she looked to me with a dazed expression on her face.

I was beside myself, nodding as I tried to coax her toward my member, and then it happened. Her lips parted, and then my dick went into a very warm and wet place. Aunt Nancy had my cock in her mouth.

How many times had I dreamed about this moment? How many times had I jacked off like a deranged chimp just imagining this happening? Aunt Nancy's slightly weathered hand was wrapped around the base of my cock, and her mouth was sliding down just a couple inches, barely beyond the head of my tool.

"That's it," I gasped as I kept trying to enjoy this as much as I could without cumming, my hand still on the back of her neck. "Go down further. Take it all."

Aunt Nancy made a choking sound after I put a little pressure on the back of her head, and her head jerked up off of me.

"Sorry," I said.

"Not good at this," Aunt Nancy said as she swallowed hard.

"You're great," I said. and while what she was doing was far from great, the fact that it was her doing it was what made it sensational.

She tried to move her lips down the shaft further, and was doing fine until she hit her throat with it and gagged a little.

"Your penis - it's so big," Aunt Nancy gasped before moving her mouth back down on my dick.

In a way, the fact that she was probably out of practice made it easier for me to control myself, and when she went back down on it, she began to improve her technique even if she only went a bit more than halfway down the shaft.

"Gonna cum Aunt Nancy," I grunted after I could hold back no longer, and when she didn't stop I repeated myself. "Aunt Nancy..."

I was cumming, and although Aunt Nancy's head lurched back when I started ejaculating, it wasn't my hand that kept her going down on me. She was taking it willingly, and as my body tingled from head to toe I watched my cum roll down the shaft of my cock as it trickled from the sides of Aunt Nancy's mouth.

It was over, and even though it might have been the most prolonged orgasm I had ever experienced, I wanted it to never end. As my dick was deflating, Aunt Nancy seemed to realize what she - we - had just done and she let go my cock and lifted her head up.

"No," I hissed as she started to wipe her mouth off with the back of her hand and then I pulled her face toward mine. "I love you."

Aunt Nancy seemed shocked when I pressed my lips against hers, so I don't know what she felt inside when I forced my tongue into her mouth and started dueling with hers, but I didn't care. I knew where her mouth had been and wasn't queasy about tasting my own seed.

Taken aback by my aggressiveness, Aunt Nancy was putty in my hands as I moved her onto her back and spread those slender thighs, gazing at the furry triangle that framed her sex as I lowered my face into her delta.

Aunt Nancy's pussy was dripping wet before my tongue hit it, and within seconds I felt her hands grabbing my scalp and clenching it tight. Not pulling me away and drawing me closer, and it didn't take long before she was squirming and thrashing while I licked her clit.

When she came, the stifled squeal that came out of her sent shivers down my spine, and with my hands cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks I tongued her like a madman until she she had to pull me away from her when she could take no more.

I was still between her legs with my face just above the steaming cauldron that was her pussy, looking up through her bush at Aunt Nancy's rib cage rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. Her breasts, flattened with her on her back, were barely visible from my angle, with just the fat nipples in sight.

My eyes examined what was in front of me, looking at the way the hair grew beween her legs, thinning out as it grew out to her thighs, and just a little trial of hairs at the timberline growing up just short of her belly button.

Lower, the hair continued below her opening, and as I found myself wondering whether it grew all the way to her anus, I felt my cock tingling. Now was the time. I had just cum twice in a short period of time, so I wasn't sure whether I could get it up again so fast, but I knew that there was no guarantee that I would get the chance again. Guilt might set in - on Aunt Nancy, sure as hell not on me - and she might decide that we would never do this again.

So with that in mind I got onto my knees and looked down at my aunt. She had been lost in the moment, staring at the ceiling with a dazed look in her eyes. That look changed when she looked up and saw me pulling on my cock like it was elastic as it began to get hard.

"Kenny - honey - no," Aunt Nancy said as I ran the head of my cock up and down between the lips of her pussy, slapping her clit with it while I concentrated on getting hard enough to put it in. "We - I can't."

"Can't or won't?" I asked while continuing to stroke her pussy.

"It's not - it's just that I haven't - been such a long time," Aunt Nancy said as her eyes bulged while she watched what I was doing.

"You didn't do it with those guys you dated last year?" I asked, buying time as I struggled to get stiff.

"No," Aunt Nancy said. "Not since you-know-who, and that's been eight years. I wouldn't be able to. You're too big."

"Don't you have toys?" I asked, amd she shook her head no.

"Don't tell me you haven't played with yourself all that time?" I asked, and when she said, "yes, just fingers," I knew this might be tough, especially if I wasn't hard enough to get inside of her. Once in, I knew I would be as hard as blue steel once those pussy lips squeezed my cock.

"Show me, Aunt Nancy," I said while rubbing the tip of my dick over her clit. "Show me how you play with your breasts when you're alone. Show me."

Amazingly, maybe because my dick playing around her pussy was making her hot, she did as I asked. Those deicate hands came up and squeezed her tits, kneading the little sacs with her eyes screwed shut. I began to feel my cock surge from the sight of Aunt Nancy playing with her tits.

"That's it," I said. "You look so beautiful. Squeeze them. That's it. Pull them straight up."

The more I talked the rougher she handled her tits. Soon she was twisting them, lifting the doughy orbs by the fat nipples straight up, and it was then that I put the head of my cock at the gateway and pushed.

Aunt Nancy let out a cry as the head of my cock popped inside her pussy, and then her eyes were wide open as they rolled back in their sockets as I forced my cock inside of her. It was tighter than a virgin's sex, but I was determined, and by the time I managed to get most of it into her I was every bit as hard as I had expected.

"I'm sorry," I said when I saw the tears that were rolling down the sides of her face, but when I felt her legs wrap around my hips and her eyes rolled back to normal, I smiled with her.